Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment (52161 Views)

Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos / Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by lexxylalas2(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Sylvarresta:
President of otuoke, so na now him no say naija no be anybody property, e de use billions eat, de buy private jets like car..... Well can't wait to vote him out
ur vote wont count.... tongue

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by LRNZH(m): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
adeusolu:

Is it that you donot know that northern muslims are not in support of GEJ? Is it that you dont Know that boko haram is sponsored, sheltered and feed by Northern muslims. Why must you shut your eyes to remain in dark. Keep blaming GEJ as if it is his broters that are behind or members of BH.
unless Northern muslims want BH to stop it will never stop!!! Look at KADUNA STATE ALL THE BOMBING STOPPED IMMEDIATELY PATRICK YAKOWA RIP WAS KILLED AND A MUSLIM TOOK OVER. LOOK AT JOS ALL THE CRISIS STARTED THERE IMMEDIATELY THE INDIGENES STARTED TO REJECT THE HAUSA COLONIALIST.
VIOLENCE REMAINS YOUR WAY. LEAVE GEJ OUT OF YOUR WICKEDNESS.

Read this so you can stop your unintelligent conjectures

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/idriss-deby-president-boko-haram/
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Flets: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
LRNZH:

You must be a heroin junkie.
So if Ali Modu Sherrif (SAS) denies involvement it absolved him of sponsoring Boko Haram when it is common knowledge in the NE and in Maiduguri specifically.
I implore you to read this and understand the regional aspect of Boko Haram and those benefitting from it.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/idriss-deby-president-boko-haram/

You cant derail the topic sir. Buhari is bokoharam and bokoharam is buhari. Buhari is the only human being alive that has openely defended terrorism

Read!!!!

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Jarus(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
CHESSBOARD:

Jarus you have to agree with me that we don't ve a replacement to this guy yet, he is our best beit...buhari has nothing to offer us, I will bet it anywhere.

Unfortunately, GEJ's actions and body language have not matched such emotional rhetoric. I'm willing to give Buhari a trial.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Bisisco123(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=Bisisco123 post=29227640][/quote] since u knw is nobody fathers property so leave for others , GEJ is enough. Buhari 4 2015
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Mention the State

Lie lie
Board of internal revenue, local govt rate office forced me to pay unreasonable amount of money as tax. Certain useless professional association, whose members can't compete wit me any day, was forcing me to join them. Police supported them when I reacted wit force. Whether it's a lie, or truth, I didn't qoute u or ask u to quote me.
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Bisisco123(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=Bisisco123 post=29227640][/quote] since u knw is nobody fathers property so leave for others , GEJ is enough. Buhari 4 2015 ™
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by LRNZH(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
Jarus:

Unfortunately, GEJ's actions and body language have not matched such emotional rhetoric. I'm willing to give Buhari a trial.

This is how I also came to support Buhari.

In 2009/2010. I supported GEJ against the cabal that were opposing him and concealing Yar'adua's death.

In 2011. I became skeptical, because GEJ squandered the Foreign Reserve from $33Billion to $600Million in 10 months.

In 2012. I was involved in the January subsidy riots. GEJ promised to restore two refineries and reinvest partial subsidy removal funds judiciously.

The rest is history.... Tompolo’s buying private jet and warships, Oduah gate, Boko Haram and Ali Modu Sherrif, $20Billion missing, unprecedented oil bunkering, 16>19 at NGF, Diezani failed jet probe, Chibok Girls, I don't give a damn, America will Know and Stealing is not Corruption, Alameseiagh getting state pardon, Abba Moro Immigration scandal, Na Only You Waka come? Stephen Kesh and Super Chickens, Only Igbo Support Me, etc etc

GEJ has under performed woefully and his body language encourages corruption prodigiously. Anybody expecting Jonathan to change is not being realistic.

2015: I am neither Hausa-Fulani nor Muslim but I have decided to give Buhari a chance based on his anti-corruption antecedents.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
StealthIdeals:
Board of internal revenue, local govt rate office forced me to pay unreasonable amount of money as tax. Certain useless professional association, whose members can't compete wit me any day, was forcing me to join them. Police supported them when I reacted wit force. Whether it's a lie, or truth, I didn't qoute u or ask u to quote me.

Mention the State
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by adeusolu: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
LRNZH:

Are you sure? Azazi said it all before he was assassinated. Boko Haram is in PDP.

THEN ATIKU WAS IN PDP AND HE SAID THIS IN RESPONSE TO A GEJ PRESIDENCY "WHERE PEACEFUL CHANGE IS IMPOSSIBLE VIOLENT CHANGE BECOMES INEVITABLE "

ADAMU CHIROMA ALSO IN PDP SAID IN RESPONSE TO GEJ PRESIDENCY "WE WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR PDP"
UNFORTUNATELY AZAZI FELL SHORT OF BEING SPECIFIC HE GENERALIZED AND GAVE THE WICKED NORTHERN MUSLIM PEOPLE A HIDING PLACE.

FOR THE THIRD TIME, ANSWER ME, WHY HAS THE WEEKLY BOMBING STOPPED IN KADUNA STATE AFTER THE CHRISTIAN GOVERNOR WAS KILLED AND A MUSLIM REPLACED HIM? IS IT NOT THAT GEJ IS WINNING THE WAR?

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by anonimi: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
Orikinla:
The man said he would be leaving in 2015.
A God fearing man like President Goodluck Jonathan will not lie to the whole world.

And the daft old soldier pensioner who took a bank loan without collateral is a "God fearing man", abi

From: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/169474-analysis-as-buhari-formally-joins-the-presidential-race-for-the-fourth-time-how-far-can-the-general-go-this-time.html

On December 9, 2010, while formally declaring his intention to run for president in the 2011 election, former Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari had said he would not contest the result of the election in court if he lost.
Mr. Buhari’s decision was premised on the fact that on two previous occasions, he had approached the court to adjudicate on his petitions challenging his loss in the elections, but was denied justice. He said it would be a waste of time to return there again.
“The common feeling was that the judiciary was not acting independently,” Mr. Buhari, who was then running on the platform of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, lamented at a news conference in Abuja.
“Even though we disagreed with the rulings, we accepted them as a decision of the highest court of the land so that people do not lose faith in the overall democratic system. This time we are not going to court. Once bitten…..but in our own case twice bitten.”
A few months later, at the grand finale of his campaign in Abuja Mr. Buhari promised that the 2011 presidential contest would be his last as he would not contest for the position again.
“This campaign is the third and last one for me. I will not offer myself again for election into the office of president,” he said.

Bloody HYPOCRITES !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by anonimi: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
LRNZH:

The closest ally of a known Boko Haram sponsor (Ali Modu Sherrif) is GEJ. Who are we deceiving here?

I thought he was one of the founding members and leaders of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC

Tinubu, Sheriff in near fisticuff at APC NEC meeting
March 29, 2014

[img]http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2013/12/860x484xAPC-address-press-conference2-1024x577.jpg.pagespeed.ic.mIdQ3UbKbB.webp[/img]

The recent meeting of the National Executive Committee, NEC, of the All Progressives Congress, APC, almost turned violent following the threat by a former governor of Borno State, Ali Modu Sheriff to beat up a national leader of the party, Bola Tinubu.

Mr. Sheriff exploded midway into the meeting, raining abuses on Mr. Tinubu and threatening to slap the former Lagos State governor.
But for the intervention of the some party leaders attending the meeting, including a former Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari and a former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, the former Borno Governor, almost made real his threat, sources at the meeting told PREMIUM TIMES.

The APC NEC meeting, which was held at the party’s headquarters in the Wuse 2 District of Abuja, was convened last Monday to discuss some pressing issues in the party, including the impending inaugural ward, local government and state congresses as well as a national convention.
The membership of the party’s NEC includes all members of the National Working Committees, NWC, Board of Trustees, BoT, former presidents, vice presidents, governors and their deputies who are members of the party, and leaders of the party in the National Assembly.

Mr. Sheriff is a member of the organ in his capacity as a former governor and a leader of the defunct All Nigeria Peoples Party, ANPP, which last year merged with the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, Congress for Progressives Change, CPC, and a section of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, to form the APC.

He was the Chairman of the ANPP Board of Trustees until the merger. On his part, apart from being a former governor, Mr. Tinubu is a respected leading light of the country’s main opposition party.

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/157696-tinubu-sheriff-in-near-fisticuff-at-apc-nec-meetiing.html

Bloody HYPOCRITES!!!
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Milaby(f): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
undecided please howz this emotional? cox I wasn't moved by this at all... it was too dry, and plz when em start to dey discuss political issues for church?
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by babestella: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
samplegirl:

Nigerians need prayers more than anything. One thing one must learn from Nairaland is that ''being disrespectfull is now startung to be part of our culture'' sadly though.

There are so many MAD PEOPLE in this country and more of them are in Nairaland.

Seconded, nairaland has turned to madland, so many Nigerians are insanely disrespectful, abusive and uncultured. It's a pity. Sometimes I'm just speechless about all these.
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by yomalex(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
Eziachi:
Even an unborn baby who is honest with some conscience knew that both the turnout and vote figures in most southern states 2011 are not only fiction but a miracle, whether they can repeat it in 2015, remains to be seen.
Its Absurdity was my point
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by LRNZH(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Double post.
Read below.
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by LRNZH(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

I thought he was one of the founding members and leaders of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC

If you truly want information about Sen. Ali Modu Sherrif (SAS) antecedents and not to make mischief, read this:

http://m.news24.com/nigeria/MyNews24/Arrest-Senator-Ali-Modu-Sheriff-aka-SAS-Now-20140115

Yes SAS was an ANPP chieftain until the merger of ACN, ANPP, CPC and the Rochas faction of APGA.

After the merger, his antecedents become clear in APC and he was sidelined. He approached PDP and got favour from GEJ who was looking for any opportunities to break APC in the NE.

Even on knowing about SAS involvement in Boko Haram and the Idris Debiy of Chad connection, GEJ stuck with SAS hence the suspicion that GEJ knows more about Boko Haram than he would agree to admit and hence his soft stance on them.

At some point the Maiduguri airport was closed to all traffic, only SAS could use it based on GEJ’s orders.

GEJ will not hang on to such a political baggage... SAS cannot win a credible election anywhere in the NE as we speak (SAS was stoned recently when he visited Maiduguri, except GEJ needs him for something else. They want to destabilise APC states in the NE so that elections will not hold there.

In summary, APC threw him out, PDP and GEJ accepted him like a long lost brother for sinister and bloody motives.

This tip of the iceberg should be enough for now.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by dallyemmy: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Albert Einstein - “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.  Thanks for the emotional speech! I think it is time to try something different Mr President.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by adeusolu: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
dallyemmy:
Albert Einstein - “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.  Thanks for the emotional speech! I think it is time to try something different Mr President.
YOU RIGHT THOSE BORN TO RULE BREED HAVE REDUCED AND RUINED NIGERIA TO THE SCRAP OF A LANDMASS THAT GEJ IS TRYING HARD TO FIX IN THE FACE OF THEIR RESISTANCE AND BOOBY TRAPS. SAY NOT TO BORN TO RULE BUHARI!!!!

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Godiloveu(f): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
“As a politician, you want people to elect you, to perform a responsibility. If you mean well for the country, the country is nobody’s personal estate but you want to serve. If people want you to serve, you serve and if they say ‘no’, you leave,”

mr. Cluesless Jonathan, just like u mentioned u shud ve done dis needful a long time ago.

so next time SIR! practice wat u preach!
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by HugeMac: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
Mr. President, your time is up. Nigerians are unanimous to kick you and your party out. Nobody is forming parallel government though, we are bringing down your party and her candidates through popular vote.
next time use "I"
not "we" dreamer
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by coldFLARES1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
abbey621:

Like I said this is not about individuals but the party. A democratic country is supposed to have two or more equally powerful parties capable of governance. Since 1999, it's been PDP, it hasn't worked out, why not try the other party? Why would one party hold an entire country hostage? Let the opposition get a taste of power, let's see how they would perform. By your logic, APC is a recycled branch of PDP so we should not vote for APC, we should continue voting for the same PDP and hope one day uncle Jona and other PDP goons find it in their kind hearts to do something about the plight of the Nigerian people......NO NO NO!!!! The wind of change can no longer be ignored, there are many candidates out there that would thrive under a new opposition government(Imagine Fashola being in charge of Roads and transportation, Oshiomole in charge of defense, imagine cancellation of the office of the first lady, all these are possible with a new government led by the opposition). Finally in order for a country to develop, it must let any group or party know that they in no shape or form can never be greater than the people. Government is we the people, by the people, for the people. If we can vote PDP out, the next government would want to perform well because they would realize just how powerful the masses are. Forget sentiments, leave behind tribalism and let's use common sense for once!
Bro, I had to log in to like your comment. It grieves my heart when people justify their call for the retention of the PDP on the fact that a majority of politicians in the APC fell out with the PDP. Even worse is the assertion that the APC candidate is old and has nothing to offer. These same folks were offered Utomi, Ribadu, Okotie at some points and they still had their excuses. Until we accept that it's only APC that provides an alternative to PDP, an act as appropriate, we shall continued to be held hostage. Whereas an incumbent offers incompetence and cluelessness while seeking to amplify all the things that divide us as a nation, we now have someone making a commitment to fight corruption, at least. Yet dem no go let us hear word

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by HugeMac: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
LRNZH:

If you truly want information about Sen. Ali Modu Sherrif (SAS) antecedents and not to make mischief, read this:

http://m.news24.com/nigeria/MyNews24/Arrest-Senator-Ali-Modu-Sheriff-aka-SAS-Now-20140115

Yes SAS was an ANPP chieftain until the merger of ACN, ANPP, CPC and the Rochas faction of APGA.

After the merger, his antecedents become clear in APC and he was sidelined. He approached PDP and got favour from GEJ who was looking for any opportunities to break APC in the NE.

Even on knowing about SAS involvement in Boko Haram and the Idris Debiy of Chad connection, GEJ stuck with SAS hence the suspicion that GEJ knows more about Boko Haram than he would agree to admit and hence his soft stance on them.

At some point the Maiduguri airport was closed to all traffic, only SAS could use it based on GEJ’s orders.

GEJ will not hang on to such a political baggage... SAS cannot win a credible election anywhere in the NE as we speak (SAS was stoned recently when he visited Maiduguri, except GEJ needs him for something else. They want to destabilise APC states in the NE so that elections will not hold there.

In summary, APC threw him out, PDP and GEJ accepted him like a long lost brother for sinister and bloody motives.

This tip of the iceberg should be enough for now.
mumu , you know ihejika sued that Australian negotiator for 100 billion naira for defamation , your own will be life imprisonment , you better say what you know
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by babestella: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Any presidential aspirant promising to end terrorism in 1 year is either telling lies or he is part of the terror group. Take it or leave it, terrorism is a global phenomenon championed by some muslims who see themselves are fighters for Allah. It is global from Middle East to America, to Asia and Africa. It is not a conventional robbery matter which is basically economical in nature, this is a fight from within the souls of men of the Islamic faith. The war against terror could last for 100 years, or even for ever. Presidential aspirants should stop telling us they will stop boko haram within 1 year except they are part of the terror group.

No aspirant should tell me he will eradicate poverty because we will always have the poor in our midst. Even as advanced as America is, they still have the poor living amongst them.

No aspirant should tell me he will eradicate corruption because corruption is in the mind. When you favor a man over others just because he is your tribes man, it is called corruption. When you favour people of your religious faith over others, it is called corruption, when you place a president under house arrest in his mansion and jail his deputy in Kirikiri maximum prison, it is called corruption, when a conductor deliberately withholds your change such that you forgot to take your change while alighting at your bus stop, it is called corruption, when your student scores 90% and you deliberately rate him 65 just because you don't like his face or tribe, it is called corruption, the list goes on. No one is exonerated in this.
My opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by philchudi: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
I am sory to say this but APC members are too lousy, even in this nairaland they make too much noise. Don't blaim them sha, like father........................
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by abbey621(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
coldFLARES1:
Bro, I had to log in to like your comment. It grieves my heart when people justify their call for the retention of the PDP on the fact that a majority of politicians in the APC fell out with the PDP. Even worse is the assertion that the APC candidate is old and has nothing to offer. These same folks were offered Utomi, Ribadu, Okotie at some points and they still had their excuses. Until we accept that it's only APC that provides an alternative to PDP, an act as appropriate, we shall continued to be held hostage. Whereas an incumbent offers incompetence and cluelessness while seeking to amplify all the things that divide us as a nation, we now have someone making a commitment to fight corruption, at least. Yet dem no go let us hear word

Well said.....I'm not even in support of APC, I'm in support of change. Currently APC is the only opposition we have to PDP, I would think sensible Nigerians would want to vote PDP out by all means, any other country would have revolted by now don't know why Nigerians are so comfortable with suffering. Gone are the days of e go better, this is the 21st century, e no go better for person wey e no go better for, let's use our hands to shape our destiny, PDP must go!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Niklaus(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
GEJ vs GMB... lol
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by LRNZH(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
HugeMac:
mumu , you know ihejika sued that Australian negotiator for 100 billion naira for defamation , your own will be life imprisonment , you better say what you know

Look the truth is glaring but you chose to be blinded by tribalism.

Explain why Boko Haram started in Adamawa only after Nyako defected to APC. Or why the hunters that chased Boko Haram out of Mubi, Adamawa State were arrested by the military.

It is obvious. When you will wake up it will be too late.
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by adeusolu: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
abbey621:

Well said.....I'm not even in support of APC, I'm in support of change. Currently APC is the only opposition we have to PDP, I would think sensible Nigerians would want to vote PDP out by all means, any other country would have revolted by now don't know why Nigerians are so comfortable with suffering. Gone are the days of e go better, this is the 21st century, e no go better for person wey e no go better for, let's use our hands to shape our destiny, PDP must go!

BUHARI IS NEVER CHANGE BUT A RETURN TO DEEPER MEDIOCRITY AND EVIL DOMINATION FOR NIGERIA.

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Niklaus(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nigeria only needs CHANGE and not APC or PDP.
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by emeka2847: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
This Jona thinks he has sense abi. Other contestants are campaigning in the media, e dey campaign for church. Someone please tell him that the religion and ethnicity card wont work this time around. Don't use your church message to divide the people of this country. JUST TELL US WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER.[color=#000099][/color]

YOU BETTER STOP GOING ABOUT CHURCHES FOR CAMPAIGN, FROM REDEEM, NOW NA ANGLICAN.

MINORITY, CHRISTIAN, SOUTH-SOUTH ETC.

WE ARE TIRED OF RELIGIOUS POLITICS. YOU ONLY PRETEND TO BE A GOOD CHRISTIAN.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
backtosender:
i saw a video were wike was openly calling amaechi a mugu for APC it was very sad that a whole governor used his state funds on a terrorist party such as APC PLS SOMEBODY SHOULD POST THE VIDOE FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE

in a sane world, that statement by Wike calling a political party a terrorist organization is a enough to jail him if he cannot prove himself.
I may not agree with GEJ but I totally agree with the content of his speech.
I like catholic church and Johova Witness. they wont allow politicians to hold microphone and start talking about nonsense. there is no room for that in their program of event. everyone is regarded as equal especially the witnesses.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo Carries Yam, Okorocha Carries A Carton Of Indomie In Owerri (Photos) / Soldiers Carry Out Clearance Operation In Bama, Borno; Recover Materials / Ademola Adeleke And Omisore Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.