Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment (52158 Views)

Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos / Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Elan83(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
kestolove95:
u've said it ur self Mr gej..."if d people u want to serv says no u leav"so pls gej leav..we don't want u again.
sed by a nobody lyk u! Get lost !!
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by shenisaac(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
bishopclin:
President Jonathan gives emotional speech on APC, Amaechi’s comment on parallel government

President Goodluck Jonathan has said Nigeria is not the personal estate of anybody but for the generality of Nigerians.

Speaking on Thursday during the Christmas service at the St Matthew’s Anglican Church, Maitama, Abuja, Jonathan said only the will of God shall prevail on the forthcoming general elections.

President Jonathan in a lengthy speech said: “It is a week to the end of the year. Next year, from January, we will see all political actors campaigning and from the middle of February to the end, we will have the elections at the various levels.”

“I believe we the politicians are not putting out the right utterances and I am very sure that those of you who mean well for this country are not happy with us.”

“As a politician, you want people to elect you, to perform a responsibility. If you mean well for the country, the country is nobody’s personal estate but you want to serve. If people want you to serve, you serve and if they say ‘no’, you leave,”

“Nigeria is nobody’s personal estate, Nigeria is nobody’s business enterprise, Nigeria is nobody’s father’s, property, it belongs to all Nigerians.

“I get embarrassed when we the politicians, maybe including me make provocative statements, statements that create division among Nigerians; statements that can set this country ablaze. I don’t think that is what a leader should do, I don’t think that is the kind of seed a leader should sow.

“Take those who take government by violence. Look at African countries and those who kill to take power, they never end well. Few cases though, probably in society where everybody goes the same way.

“If a politician wants to take power whether at the house of assembly level, at the House of Representatives or senate or governor or president, you don’t sow seed of discord and enmity because of course, it will consume you.

Read more at -
Source: http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/25/jonathan-gives-emotional-speech-apc-amaechis-comment-parallel-government/?utm_source=DailyPost+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2417a3a874-Morning_headlines&utm_term=0_7c25dc3ce6-2417a3a874-219972225

JESUS O. LAIR! I WATCHED THAT SPEECH AND THERE WAS NOTHING "EMOTIONAL" ABOUT IT O. PRO-GEJ PEEPS LYING THRU THEIR FACIAL TEAR SINCE 2009

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by drey076(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
GEJ is gradually accepting defeat

SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by zantama05(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Flets:

GEJ is a performing peaceful man. His performance cuts across all sectors and in your face.

Sorry no vacancy in asorock and not when a terrorist is an option. Pele!!!!
Good job Mr. Jonathan's food felt na only you waka come. leave them they are yabin the whole Jesus otuoke. with all
TRANSFORMATION AGENDA IS GOING
ON SUCCESSFULLY AS WE ALL CAN
PERCEIVE.
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 - in most
other places over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and
above i.e (unofficial price).
3. Garri from N100 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to
N250 or more per measure
5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to
N4000 per month even when not
available
6. Scarcity of money in all sphere of life,
yet abundantly available if one is a
Jonathanian e.g groups campaigning for
the continuation of the EBELE ill wind
7. Killings from few individuals to whole
communities being wiped out
8. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per
40km to 2 per 3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from
10,000 barrels pd to 100,000 barrels pd.
10. Constant industrial actions by many
organisations
11. From the sack of few workers to the
sack of thousands of workers
12. WASSCE rate of failure from 40% to
over 70%
13. Trust, love and unity among citizens
from substantial to zero
14. Misappropriation of funds from
billions of Naira to billions of
DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation from 40% to
less than 20% Per year
16. Roads from potholes to huge craters
and cut-offs
17. Economy from worse in Africa to
greatest in Africa on paper, but the
masses from poor to poorest
18. Defection of polititians from a few
tens to hundreds of persons, in some
cases thousands from one party to the
other. Nigerian soldiers now defect to
other countries
19. Transport fares, from a few
hundreds of Naira to several thousand of
Naira, on both air and road networks
20. Bribe takings from only police, now
includes all authorities, soldiers inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per
transaction
22. New English phrase called 'Tactical
Manoeuvre' when soldiers are
deliberately dispatched with low grade
weapons to be killed by a well armed
"Boko Haram"
23. Bribery scandal from few to
substantial
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scandal
28. Orisajafor $10 million arms scandal
29. Subsidy scam
30. Immigration death scandal
31. Missing $20 billion
32. Handling boko haram with kid gloves
only to report that the nation is winning
on insurgents.
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
I pledged to Nigeria my country, to be
working, voting and praying, to oppose
the cluelessness of the shoeless one, to
whom16 is greater than 19, to whom
stealing is not corruption;

GMB 2015 ............see u jare

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by synergycom19: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
eighTHREAD:
going by recent events, one can boldly say GOD has left the clueless one.
As he left King Saul and rejected him
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by deavicky(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
kestolove95:
u've said it ur self Mr gej..."if d people u want to serv says no u leav"so pls gej leav..we don't want u again.
mumu the last time I checked u no be people
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Elan83(m): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
oluspencer:

Hahaha..... The Yoruba will never follow self centred people who are against the unity of this county. Let me remind of u 1966 coup. It was succesful everywhere except eastern region because of you betrayers, you want yoruba to support ojukwu in breaking our beloved nations. And now the dumb ass jona that you're talking about was picked from the pit by a yoruba man. And if I make my research very well your sick head is making money in LAGOS. Yoruba's will never be part of your selfish plans.
empty head, pauper lyk u!
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Sunshinelady(f): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
OGEmerald:
You are stupid who made u mouth piece for every Nigerian? What is "we"? Say u don't want him and please don't speak for me next time.
. Lovely kiss
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by synergycom19: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
eighTHREAD:
going by recent events, one can boldly say GOD has left the clueless one.
Just As he Rejected King saul
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by spinna: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
If Benin - Ore road that was once Nigeria's stubborn generational curse can be made smooth ...

If trains that i never saw working IN MY LIFE can start to work ...

If i see the best rated election(s) in this dispensation.

If the road to Oyo town can be made so smooth that i have to watch my speed lest i take off . ...

If Ibadan express (which was manageable ) can be renovated with efficiency (as is being done )

If my freedom of speech is so respected that even if i insult the President and his wife i won't hear jackboot on my door at 3am. . . (a freedom many abuse )

Then the person that did these that so many others failed to do at least should be allowed to continue and do more.

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know.

Nigerians wise up so you won't regret , so you won't bite your fingers and say "had i known" .

Freedom is sweet ,let's not forget the darkness of the past.
https://www.nairaland.com/2058556/benin-ore-road-nigerias-stubborn-generational

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by LRNZH(m): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
shenisaac:

JESUS O. LAIR! I WATCHED THAT SPEECH AND THERE WAS NOTHING "EMOTIONAL" ABOUT IT O. PRO-GEJ PEEPS LYING THRU THEIR FACIAL TEAR SINCE 2009

GEJ is always emotional.

Boko Haram is our Sibling

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by manot: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
The president of Ijaw nation has spoken.
who is ur president then. zoobie
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by zantama05(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
M4gunners:
Supported elections are not conducted on Nairaland. Even my grandmother knows who to vote for. GEJ if God says is you, you will surely keep your Office. I expected APC to present a good candidate which they failed to do, only to bring Osinbanjo as VP which feel is more better as President as GMB.
[s]l you you must be shoeless and any shoeless is clueless and any clueless is illiterate and illiteracy is a serious disease.
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Dee60: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
I wish that our dear President means what he says and I also wish that he can convince the other 4 'presidents' (quoting OBJ) to follow suit!
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by synergycom19: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
GEJ WHERE ARE OUR GLRISSSSSSSSS?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by LRNZH(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
adeusolu:

By the grace of the Almighty GOD He is the president of Nigerian and the c in c. you can go and DIE with your bopko haram!!!

Who is the real relative of Boko Haram?

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by synergycom19: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
chamboy:
142 fools n counting
So what are you?waka pass?inconsequential?useless?
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Sunshinelady(f): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Eziachi:
Seconds later you will claim how he will win by landslide among the same Yoruba that hate him, does that make sense? You didn't even say: some Yoruba.
. Am truelly sorry to say, but yorubas naturally are betrayers, its like its in their blood. Every tribe mite have their own negativ side & dat of yorubas is dat u can't trust dem, dey can stab u @d back at any time. I used to hear dis b4 but tot it was cock & bull story, but havin witnessed it first hand I now believe dat ..'If one person calls u a donkey, ignore him, but if 2persons or 3 call u a donkey, my dear pls buy a saddle'
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by M4gunners: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
zantama05:
[s]l you you must be shoeless and any shoeless is clueless and any clueless is illiterate and illiteracy is a serious disease.

Thank you bro.Ur insult we not deprive me from saying the truth. Educated illiterate like u.
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by chamboy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
synergycom19:

So what are you?waka pass?inconsequential?useless?
who did this to u
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by bornmekus: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
quote author=AbuMaryam1 post=29213528]The president of Ijaw nation has spoken.[/quote]Nigeria not ijaw.
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by invectives(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
The president of Ijaw nation has spoken.
I can see u won't respect ur Fada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US / Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.