Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger (39470 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by LewisO: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2015
marieclare:
Wow, this place is on fire... shocked
U came in lately! grin

So hw u doing? Nice meeting u! kiss
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Moana(f): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2015
remsonik:
Most people who create this type of thread are either students or dependants who live off people. Abeg look for ladies you can manage within your means and she would be content with what you can afford
they want beyonce with no pocket grin
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Jascon4: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Misogynist2014:
If you think you can exchange sex and money for trade and barter, you are a fücking gold digger.

Not just a gold digger but a commercial sex worker.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Jascon4: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
DLioness:
... poor & miserable men ranting instd of finding a way 'outta misery'... Who wants 2 be associatd with FAILURE?

So, not having money translates into being a failure. ! I'm yet to hear worse.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Jascon4: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Pamcrest:
Why are guys so touchy about women taking money from them.....how much are we talking about here sef? Taxi fare, recharge card.....all this talk for chicken change grin
I know ladies doling out real cash to their bfs n they are happy!
My humble submission

You call all that chicken change, yet you ladies keep asking/begging for the so called chicken change.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Funny Valentine Pictures. / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.