Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger (39450 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Thinkr(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
When I was still in school I met a girl and I like she was cute and had big booobz. Well, we fixed a date and she showed up in a nice gown looking pretty, we went to an eatry she ate rice, salad chicken drank malt choi she no even say no to anything I offer. We talked and got to know each other. When she was leaving she asked me to buy suya for her friends at home(people wey me no know o) ofcos I did paid for her bike na one hug I chop that day. Days later I went to visit her. After about a week her decide to ttake her to a pami joint since she's not been there ever but asked her to come to my crib first so she'll meet my friends. the girl said "I don't go to guys house" choi* after you chop chicken hahahahaha. She said she can't make it to my place but she can make it to pami joint lmao* na there paro end ooo. Now that's some freaky gold digging stunt lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by juianne95(f): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
oh really not even bothered about how to get plenty cash?
.....inah,dats a small tin,if u know wot to do,u don't v to worry abt dat
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
juianne95:
.....inah,dats a small tin,if u know wot to do,u don't v to worry abt dat
wow,I like ur composure,,so relaxed,is like u were born with a silver spoon.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
LewisO:

Mehn! I came in here late, I would have make some contributions about that topic! sad

So am dropping this for "Kristina"...

U always type politely either pleased or not pleased by u. smiley

Not like other girls on here who are so arrogant with their comments using that their cracked thumb to type ignorant ignoramus statements. angry

Keep you loyalty up "Kristina" it suits your good attitude! cool
Aww.....tanx alot.
my head dey swell o
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by quivah(f): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
aniagoluaustin:

Gold diggers end up divorcing or nt getting married. ..change oh....money is evil...no forget say na yahoo boys full nigrr now..n dy dy use chicks do rituals. ..dy can mk u to nt giv birth in future...change oh..money sweet but is evil
story for the gods
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by eminex(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
most girls who does all that are not civilized even if they claim they are. Civilized people don't do these.

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
remsonik:
A lady has every right to choose whom she goes on a date with!!! Be yourself and earn a decent living a lady who's yours will surely come along. Guys too have their own specs so please let the ladies have their own specs too. Each and every one will face consequences of their actions and inactions. Stop whining and get a job!!!

UjSizzle:

This is what happens when men begin to confuse themselves.

A woman who is interested in a man's money wouldn't date a brokeass dude to begin with undecided

A woman who points out to a broke and jobless guy she's dating the state of his domestic economy everytime they're in a squabble is probably frustrated at his inability to get something going. It is no crime to seek some level of financial security from a guy. She doesn't even need to ask for money; just knowing it's there sure as hell doesn't hurt.

Despite what the world chooses to believe now, men will always be (or be seen as) a cushion for women. Be it financial, emotional, physical or whatever else exists in this world.
Security is the word.

I agree with you completely, Guys why can't you stop wining.

Women are attracted to status and wealth aka security such as Men are attracted to beautiful and sexy woman. As men have choice to pick between ugly and fine so do women do to pick between poor and rich . We need to respect each others choice.

As a guy, If you are smart instead of complain and whining about gold digging women ... exploit this tendency. Focus your energy chasing ego, kudi, money ... and have all them ladies struggling to give you their P***y for free. Black, white, fat, slim, short, tall, ugly, fine, they would all be lining up for your royal manliness to do justice to them ... they would be even competing to have your baby and bear your name. Once you are done having your fill ... you can choose one and wife her or you can keep them as baby mamas if you can't stick to one pu**sy.

She like gold, just like a dog like bone. Instead of complaining go and dig for gold and have them hovering like flies. Life is trade by batter. Why you want fine woman you no con get money ... haba it is fair.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by LewisO: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
kristina1:

Aww.....tanx alot.
my head dey swell o

Not Flattery dear, that's just the honest truth! smiley
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Pamcrest(f): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Why are guys so touchy about women taking money from them.....how much are we talking about here sef? Taxi fare, recharge card.....all this talk for chicken change grin
I know ladies doling out real cash to their bfs n they are happy!
My humble submission
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by LewisO: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Thinkr:
When I was still in school I met a girl and I like she was cute and had big booobz. Well, we fixed a date and she showed up in a nice gown looking pretty, we went to an eatry she ate rice, salad chicken drank malt choi she no even say no to anything I offer. We talked and got to know each other. When she was leaving she asked me to buy suya for her friends at home(people wey me no know o) ofcos I did paid for her bike na one hug I chop that day. Days later I went to visit her. After about a week her decide to ttake her to a pami joint since she's not been there ever but asked her to come to my crib first so she'll meet my friends. the girl said "I don't go to guys house" choi* after you chop chicken hahahahaha. She said she can't make it to my place but she can make it to pami joint lmao* na there paro end ooo. Now that's some freaky gold digging stunt lolz

Sorry bro!

What a mighty "Gold digger"...

The girl is an hunger folks

They always wanna play wise, u will think they loves u but they don't, they are only enticed with the present stuffs u buy for them, day after dat they forget what u've done for them.

Men as wising up, all those tricks they play is not more effective, so that always makes them nag foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chubbypearl(f): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
haibe:

i will be disappointed if you were not born in this indomie generation cos I believe only a person born in this decade would reason like this. For someone like me, I have watched my parents and other matured couples grow from little finance level to what you will call wealth. My mom never showed any desire to leave my dad because of finance, never. and guess what, they are doing well with their marriage like never before and have both made it today financially.

Even if something happens, my dad would never have the desire to leave my mom because of how they have struggled together from the scratch, unlike a lady who just joins from nowhere into the riches. I know about 3 families who also moved from grass to grace.

To the ladies out there, it doesn't matter if ur man isn't so rich as long as u love him. Play a part by assisting in raising finances too and when you both later make it in life, your love will be bounded by nothing.
I partially agree with u but let me remind you that our parents days are not the same with ours.my friend loved her guy through thick and thin,from university days and when he graduated,she still stood despite him not having a dime.when he finally "hammered",he gave the "i can not marry u speech" with several unnecessary reasons.after almost 7years.she nearly went "gaga".do u think a gal like that will want to start from the scratch with any other man?i will leave u to answer that.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by 49cents(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
haibe:

i will be disappointed if you were not born in this indomie generation cos I believe only a person born in this decade would reason like this. For someone like me, I have watched my parents and other matured couples grow from little finance level to what you will call wealth. My mom never showed any desire to leave my dad because of finance, never. and guess what, they are doing well with their marriage like never before and have both made it today financially.

Even if something happens, my dad would never have the desire to leave my mom because of how they have struggled together from the scratch, unlike a lady who just joins from nowhere into the riches. I know about 3 families who also moved from grass to grace.

To the ladies out there, it doesn't matter if ur man isn't so rich as long as u love him. Play a part by assisting in raising finances too and when you both later make it in life, your love will be bounded by nothing.

Secondary school love can threive with money same for campus romance only because the parents are picking the bills. Of the love birds!

When you are an adult, love doesn't pay the rent, nor put food on the table, nor pay the kids school fees, nor even buy the wedding gown.....let's be balanced here! What does it is finance!

The problem is that people jump into romance too early and they begin to lament the consequences!
A man is ready to woo a woman when he can take care of himself and has made something of himself and that includes financilally!

The ladies are also expected to prepare themselves too cos I won't advise a
man to marry a woman who can't hold her own

Life is simple we are the ones who complicate for ourseld by being impratical and impatient with people

What does a market butcher have to offer a graduate working in a mutli national firm?

Prove your worth first before making marital moves else you will end up whinning that girls are gold diggers

Infact what usually happens is that a couple encounters themselves. In the field of trying to make something out of themselves and that's most likely where your parents met unlike lazy dudues who justw want everything handed over to them on a platter of gold

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Mayosky15754: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
Guys take a look at my convo

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by braindamage(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
....and we are not still on this map. Please the people digging this gold in this country should do something else. They could do a whole lot with the abundance of fertile land

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by amparas(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Silly but true

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Emdee590(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

what about in guys? undecided
Per hour
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by franklil(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
remsonik:
A lady has every right to choose whom she goes on a date with!!! Be yourself and earn a decent living a lady who's yours will surely come along. Guys too have their own specs so please let the ladies have their own specs too. Each and every one will face consequences of their actions and inactions. Stop whining and get a job!!!
so that you go come gold digger am ba
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Emperorking20(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
This will cause conflicts and E-war and i know that for sure. So many ladies will storm on this thread and vent their anger on me. The truth is bitter they say

What makes a lady a gold digger cannot be overemphasized. However, it is not only centred on money but other perishable parameters. Little things they do and consider it as a favour under the cover of a lady is really what really makes them gold diggers. Even if you are a rich dude, you might still come across those ladies who will want to screw you up and drop you as quickly as possible if your cash flow no longer meet ends need

Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger

1. if you are quick to refer to guys as being jobless or broke at any slight attack 'cos an average gold digger will refer to guys as being broke especially in a thread like this. My dear, you are a gold digger

2. If a dude walks up to you and you embarrassed him but the moment you see him driving a car, you start being nice, thereby showing signs of remorse. My dear, you are a gold digger

3. When you visit a dude and you believe it's mandatory he always pays for your visit else you wont visit him anymore. You are a gold digger

4. If you are the type that always says you don't call guys with your recharge card. An atom of gold digging will definitely be in your veins

5. if you are lazy and you think you have to hustle less a lady thereby waiting for a dude that will come from nowhere and carry all your financial burden because you are a lady. You are a gold digger

6. When you are so concerned about receiving than giving, you are a gold digger

7. When a guy calls you and he avoids asking why you haven't called him 'cos he knows you will definitely say you've got no recharge card and that he should send to you after dropping the call. You are a gold digger

8. if you suddenly become being nice to a dude because your BIS will expire very soon. You are a gold digger

9. If you tax different species of guys for money because you want to replace your phone. You are a gold digger

10. If the only criterial for selecting your dream man is only based on the weight of his pocket and nothing more. My dear, you are a gold digger at PhD level

Written by- Tosyne2much

Nice on boss! 100% accurate..
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by mbastan1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Remsonik or whatever u r called from dat ur statement its obvious u r a gold digger, any girl dat does any of de above shud stop it, this has nothing to do with individual differences its plain stupidity
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Kolade354(m): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=maryhaam post=29219299][/quote] Abi ooo maryham.......anyway hw you doing sweetie?
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Kolade354(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahahahahahahaa lwkmd grin

I swear if they were given an opportunity to gun me down. Na sharp sharp things grin
bros we need 10 types of girlz that we meet in romance and sexuality section.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Kolade354(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:

story for the gods
you wont listen naw olosho is it until they use you before you hear................
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Rapmoney(m): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
remsonik:
Most people who create this type of thread are either students or dependants who live off people. Abeg look for ladies you can manage within your means and she would be content with what you can afford

Stop making a case for gold-digging! It won't get you anywhere! Work hard and do things for yourself...there lies your respect. I WILL NEVER RESPECT ANY WOMAN WHO KEEPS ASKING WITHOUT GIVING! Now, am not a student but an independent man. Go get your own something grin
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by megacool360(m): 12:00am On Dec 27, 2014
temmy16:
I am a DIAMOND DIGGER! Because, serving guys isn't worth! My friend lost her mum last year and the mother was a Matron and after her mum's death, they paid her mum's gratuity to her account being the first born and because her boyfriend doesn't have a job, she decided to raise him with the mother's gratuity which is 2million naira that she was suppposed to sponsor her siblings with. After some months, the guy's business really boomed and he impregnated another lady. So tell me who's a gold digger? See ya mouth like shit!

Nice one there. I like you for that. Well, that's just one of those rare scenarios with guys. Now, would you be gracious enough to also tell us the story of the other ten girls and how they acted it out on their boyfriends?
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Rapmoney(m): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2014
Pamcrest:
Why are guys so touchy about women taking money from them.....how much are we talking about here sef? Taxi fare, recharge card.....all this talk for chicken change grin
I know ladies doling out real cash to their bfs n they are happy!
My humble submission

Go and work! You need to just work...work, work, work. All you need is to work. In fact, don't stop working!
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by gimmesome(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2014
If ure an independent lady....pls indicate by sayin 'aaaah'!!!
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Impulse80(m): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2014
remsonik:

My sister na so wink

Running around the forum like a castrated bull who's on heat........mtcheeeww
Are you a science student? Male animals don't "get in heat" only females do. Also, a castrated bull usually has quite low testosterone levels so there's not much running around.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by megacool360(m): 12:23am On Dec 27, 2014
quivah:

tongue I meant there are some classes of people you can't have as friends till you hitcheesy

its a human thing.. olodotongue

Lol.. Idd. Chisos! You mean the gold digging sef get classes? O mehn! Guys are in for real trouble oo.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by emog17(m): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Jst d simple truth

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by megacool360(m): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2014
kelechiMarie:
Hmmn another one of ''those'' threads.It's the holidays so everyone is less busy.
Back to the matter,what's it to you if a girl chooses to live her life that way?If you cant afford the gold diggers kindly swerve and find your type.No time to check time abeg.
Last i checked everyone's got the right to choose what they want in life,in order words no be by force to associate with d broke and struggling.To each her ownkiss kiss

Really? Good. Then the girl should also be kind and gracious enough to heartily answer the name "GOLD DIGGER" when she's being referred to by that name and quit whinning about it.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by piagetskinner(m): 1:09am On Dec 27, 2014
Oboy u get am die...this should be awarded 'thread of the year!'
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 27, 2014
Mindless:

You fellas are just as bad. We all saw the dangotes daughter's thread. Y'all were after the money.

Men are just as bad. Even worse. 99% of scammers are men for a reason.
I don't know where you got your stats from but what i know is that women hardly think beyond your pocket.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

21 Modern Dating Etiquettes For Guys / 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures / My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.