Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger (39468 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by quivah(f): 6:41am On Dec 27, 2014
megacool360:

Lol.. Idd. Chisos! You mean the gold digging sef get classes? O mehn! Guys are in for real trouble oo.
cheesy
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by remsonik1: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2014
Tosyne2much I never invalidated your post with my post......What I said was a lady has every right to choose whom she goes on a date with....I didn't counter any of your points and I ended my post with every lady will have to suffer the results of her actions and inactions....then you jumped to attack me and called me a gold digger. Did you read the part where I said if a lady won't appreciate you and she's always interested in your money why not find one who appreciates you. I understand where the hate is coming from.cos I contributed on chibwike's thread yesterday.

****unfollows thread******
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2014
remsonik1:
Tosyne2much I never invalidated your post with my post......What I said was a lady has every right to choose whom she goes on a date with....I didn't counter any of your points and I ended my post with every lady will have to suffer the results of her actions and inactions....then you jumped to attack me and called me a gold digger. Did you read the part where I said if a lady won't appreciate you and she's always interested in your money why not find one who appreciates you. I understand where the hate is coming from.cos I contributed on chibwike's thread yesterday.

****unfollows thread******
Where u banned?
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by kelechiMarie(f): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2014
megacool360:

Really? Good. Then the girl should also be kind and gracious enough to heartily answer the name "GOLD DIGGER" when she's being referred to by that name and quit whinning about it.
it's not hold digging joor it's more like having a scale of preference grin
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by charming247(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2014
Ilekeh:
Hating on us because we're allergic to poverty. Another type of discrimination.
I said I was never going to comment on this but u ve just provoked me now, let me ask u one question miz allergic to poverty HOW RICH ARE YOU? And if u are so rich that poverty irritates u a lot then bring urself so low to let this thread bother u coz what this guy listed characteristics of hungry gold digging girls which will never bother any girl from a rich family. Except u are a poor and hungry girl that means u should be familiar with poverty and not allergic to it.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by megacool360(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2014
kelechiMarie:

Hahahahaha.....girls will never cease to be girls shaaa. Dem don modernize the name from gold digging to having a scale of preference. Lwkmd. Well, i ain't amazed anyways, it's in the female folks' blood. They have that knack and calling to always modernize things. No wonder Kasarachi will say she's Kassy, Nneka will say she's Nekky, Bukola will say she's Bukky, Uloma sef go come say her own na Lumia. Chai! Deris God oo. All these gold you are digging in those pockets will speak oo.

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by charming247(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2014
temmy16:
I am a DIAMOND DIGGER! Because, serving guys isn't worth! My friend lost her mum last year and the mother was a Matron and after her mum's death, they paid her mum's gratuity to her account being the first born and because her boyfriend doesn't have a job, she decided to raise him with the mother's gratuity which is 2million naira that she was suppposed to sponsor her siblings with. After some months, the guy's business really boomed and he impregnated another lady. So tell me who's a gold digger? See ya mouth like shit!
please can u give us a link to the story u just told us, otherwise I see it as a story for the ancestors which made up just gain a cheap point for girls, we are men we think three times faster than u girls.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by charming247(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Jessewizy:

*sniffing* Do I smell a LovePeddler??
Typical runs girl talking (OSHO FREE) their slogan.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by charming247(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2014
dollarlander:
Guys you can't enjoy fun without the fund. Fund is necessary to fund the fun.

No lady will open her laps for you to penetrate when there is nothing from you. I think @op is trying to justify men that likes dofree(free-sex).

Guys work hard to enjoy the fun.
Typical runs girl talking.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by charming247(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2014
samisparkle24:

Lady, it isn't compulsory,you read or comment on his thread.
You are ranting like a wounded lioness. I bet you must be guilty as charged
very guilty my brother, but u this remsonik of a girl am waiting for @ the right junction for d final bashing.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by wtfCode: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2014
my ex gal is somewhat like a diamond digger, she fit make u clear ur whole bank acct. 4 her,sell ur whole property give her the money.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by anumide(f): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2014
undecidedTosyne2much, one dude broke up with me because he found a babe whose parents ve got American passport. Another did because daddy's girl promised to get him a job.

Point is, free women. This days, hustling aint gender specific
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by charming247(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2014
haibe:

i will be disappointed if you were not born in this indomie generation cos I believe only a person born in this decade would reason like this. For someone like me, I have watched my parents and other matured couples grow from little finance level to what you will call wealth. My mom never showed any desire to leave my dad because of finance, never. and guess what, they are doing well with their marriage like never before and have both made it today financially.

Even if something happens, my dad would never have the desire to leave my mom because of how they have struggled together from the scratch, unlike a lady who just joins from nowhere into the riches. I know about 3 families who also moved from grass to grace.

To the ladies out there, it doesn't matter if ur man isn't so rich as long as u love him. Play a part by assisting in raising finances too and when you both later make it in life, your love will be bounded by nothing.
You are truly the son of ur father, ur comment just sums it all any lady that disagree with u on this is truly a gold miner and not worthy of any man.

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by gimmesome(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2014
''noooo....dese girls aint loyal''#singing# tongue
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by LewisO: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2014
kelechiMarie:

Your signature shows u don't need "Love" cry

So what else do u need "Hate"
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by maryhaam(f): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
Kolade354:
Abi ooo maryham.......anyway hw you doing sweetie?
am good? U
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
chibwike:
Where u banned?
shey you see what I was complaining of ? I got banned
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
shey you see what I was complaining of ? I got banned
Ha..who banned you...and why were you banned
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by kelechiMarie(f): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
LewisO:

Your signature shows u don't need "Love" cry

So what else do u need "Hate"
read it properly
I'm satisfied with the diamonds and wealth kiss
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by LewisO: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
kelechiMarie:
read it properly
I'm satisfied with the diamonds and wealth kiss
Let's be together! wink
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by kelechiMarie(f): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
charming247:
You are truly the son of ur father, ur comment just sums it all any lady that disagree with u on this is truly a gold miner and not worthy of any man.
storyy gold miner kor gold smith ni
kiss kiss grin
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
chibwike:
Ha..who banned you...and why were you banned
that so called remsonik made S.eun placed me on ban.. I tried to avoid that lady and was conscious of my use of words cos of the huge viewers I get on my threads. More so, I knew S.eun would definitely be my thread

Na so I chop ban oooo [/i]
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
that so called remsonik made S.eun placed me on ban.. I tried to avoid that lady and was conscious of my use of words cos of the huge viewers I get on my threads. More so, I knew S.eun would definitely be my thread

Na so I chop ban oooo [/i]

Na wa oh..,.hope say the ban don expire
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
chibwike:
Na wa oh..,.hope say the ban don expire
Thank God it has bin lifted sha

Make I rush drop thread jawe
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
anumide:
undecidedTosyne2much, one dude broke up with me because he found a babe whose parents ve got American passport. Another did because daddy's girl promised to get him a job.

Point is, free women. This days, hustling aint gender specific
ooooooopss !! Sowi for d breakup grin
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Kolade354:
bros we need 10 types of girlz that we meet in romance and sexuality section.
I will think about that grin
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
mesoade:
Ooh! I came late sha . . Tosyne2.much ,i dey feel you die! . . Too many oloshos on NL
thanks my bro
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by sulmeza(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
thanks my bro
dos gals go soon prepare specially packaged e-nuke 4 u..u too dy tackle dem.......me dy gbadun am sa..kip it up..lol
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
SupaC:
hahahahahahahahaaa.tosyne my guy!!!!!!
oga mi, abi I no talk am well ?
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
adedayourt:

Don't go der dat wud be grossly insultive
when someone refers to you as being jobless, you need to ask a question
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
chibwike:
what standard re u talking about.....if she has high standards..she should prolly be taking care of herself.....and girls in this category hardly get married...coz they keep looking for men that re up to their standard financially....changing guys like diapers....and when they starts getting old and wants to settle down badly...u'd start hearing words like 'man na man'....'we will work together to become rich'....Money isn't everything....the guy has a great future'...and so on.
Bros me no kill me with laugh abeg oo!
Any person being you man or woman that want to reap where he/she did not sow is a gold digger.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
sulmeza:
dos gals go soon prepare specially packaged e-nuke 4 u..u too dy tackle dem.......me dy gbadun am sa..kip it up..lol
I got banned yesterday now.. I guessed you also witnessed the chaos on this thread ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) / Funny Valentine Pictures. / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.