Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Should Married Men Cut Of From Their Single Frnds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Married Men Cut Of From Their Single Frnds (541 Views)

Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs / Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Married Men Cut Of From Their Single Frnds by clovislouis(m): 1:31am On Dec 27, 2014
OK head on am not married. I listened to one of the subsequent preaching that talked abt married men cutting off from their single frnd. I ve went on and on trying to understand how realistic this means but it doesn't make sense 2 me ( my own view). Pls nairalanders what's your take on this?
Re: Should Married Men Cut Of From Their Single Frnds by Oluwatosean(m): 1:34am On Dec 27, 2014
doesnt make sense to me too

2 Likes

Re: Should Married Men Cut Of From Their Single Frnds by clovislouis(m): 1:38am On Dec 27, 2014
Oluwatosean:
doesnt make sense to me too
seriously
Re: Should Married Men Cut Of From Their Single Frnds by saxwizard(m): 1:42am On Dec 27, 2014
I thnk no....
Re: Should Married Men Cut Of From Their Single Frnds by Priceless24(f): 3:41am On Dec 27, 2014
I think it depends on the kind of single friend. Some friends no be am at all
Re: Should Married Men Cut Of From Their Single Frnds by Melahou(m): 6:01am On Dec 27, 2014
Married or single they are all frnds...
But if you are married it's better you hang around married men like yourself.
"Birds of the same feather flocks together"

1 Like

Re: Should Married Men Cut Of From Their Single Frnds by major466(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2014
Ones you get married, you get into a different world. It is a huge task and a responsibility. You need all the advice and encouragement you can get to strengthen your marriage to make it better. And the only way to get it is through married friends like yourself.
Re: Should Married Men Cut Of From Their Single Frnds by lilmax(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2014
They should cut off from bad people... Thats all

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Embarrassed By Autocorrect This Festive Period? / Moment Of Truth For The Ladies!maybe Gays Too??? / Why Then Should one marry a Babymama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.