Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Modification Process - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modification Process (5138 Views)

Modification Process / Modification Process / Modification To Lagos Light Train By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modification Process by saint047(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2014
A Vp candidate who is optimistic of victory will not spend weeks perambulating streets of Lagos. They know GEJ has won. Agbaje is the issue
Re: Modification Process by docadams: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2014
The following is a quotation by the National Chairman of INEC, Prof. Attahiru Jega extracted from Thisday Newspapers edition of 10th June 2011: “The National Assembly elections, the Presidential election and the Gubernatorial and those of the State Assembly elections conducted in April showed that voters’ turnout hovered around 35%. This ugly scenario has implications for popular participation and governance. There exists voter’s apathy in Nigeria and this is no longer contentious.’’ During the Presidential Election on 16th April 2011, President Jonathan’s polling unit, Osazi Playground Polling Unit has a total number of 908 registered voters, only 424 voters turned out to cast their votes, with 413 voting for the President while 11 ballots were invalidated. This represents a total of 47% voter turnout in that unit. With this in mind, it defies any logical reasoning to find astronomical high voter’s turn out in eight LGAs in Delta State during the governorship election on 26th April 2011 – Bomadi- 88.6%; Burutu- 72%; Ethiope East- 69.5%; Ethiope West- 65.2%; Ughelli South- 61.2%; Warri North- 87.3%; Warri South- 66.1%; and Warri South West- 85.3%. This discrepancy defies logical reasoning and basic voting process to have such magnitude of turnout and over 80% votes given to one candidate PDP (Uduaghan), while other senatorial districts are at variance.
Re: Modification Process by docadams: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2014
The revelation at the Delta State April 26th 2011 Election Petition Tribunal wherein the Resident Electoral Commissioner of INEC in Delta State, in spite of the Tribunal’s several orders, subpoena and/or Rulings of 13/5/11, 24/5/11, 19/8/11, 24/8/11, 26/8/11, reiterated on 16/9/11 on INEC, blatantly failed and refused to provide the Petitioners with Certified True Copies of the critical electoral documents which the Petitioner is entitled to prove its case with e.g. 245 Forms EC25B’s, 909 Forms EC40A’s, 928 Forms EC40C’s, 960 EC17’s, 148 C.T.C’s of Voters Registers spread across as many polling units in the 6 LGAs. The failure of Delta State INEC to comply orders, subpoena and/or ruling has given total credence to our position that INEC connived with Emmanuel Uduaghan and the PDP to cook up figures and thereafter awarded the toxic votes to Emmanuel Uduaghan. INEC is seriously hiding something here. The Electoral 2010 provides for INEC to hold on to ballot materials, most especially on disputed polling units and regions for a substantial amount of time until the trial is over or otherwise allowed by the tribunal. If INEC cannot provide such ballot and data to support the results announced, then the evidence of fraudulent intent is there for all to see.

From same report by This day.
Re: Modification Process by PhockPhockMan: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2014
It's unfortunate that the names of those Crooks that Ruining/ruling Lagos for the past 16 years despite being one of the richest States is absent.

Hmmmm, Op is a joker.

https://www.nairaland.com/2062088/sorry-states-lagos-island

Re: Modification Process by docadams: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
It's unfortunate that the names of those Crooks that Ruining/ruling Lagos for the past 16 years despite being one of the richest States is absent.

Hmmmm, Op is a joker.

https://www.nairaland.com/2062088/sorry-states-lagos-island

Lamentation in Lagos!
The task before us in this thread is in three dimension: 1. contribute by listing the names of those you think have been left out with verifiable proof
2. refute allegations against any of the listed infidels with facts, or
3. pack properly and read to be enlightened.
Re: Modification Process by PhockPhockMan: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
docadams:

Lamentation in Lagos!
The task before us in this thread is in three dimension: 1. contribute by listing the names of those you think have been left out with verifiable proof
Who be this MAGAweed?
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Who be this MAGAweed?
Phockery the poster that you quoted is right. State your case against the original posts or whoever you think should be inducted or Shut the Fuvck Up

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ignore phockery, I have updated the inductees in included Goodluck Jonathan. Check the number one on the list.
docadams:

Lamentation in Lagos!
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
frankyychiji:
Very funny thread by an op suffering from acute hang-over due to too much free burukutu. LOLZ

....still Goodluck till 2019
Are you member of witches and wizards union?
Re: Modification Process by docadams: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
Ignore phockery, I have updated the inductees in included Goodluck Jonathan. Check the number one on the list.

Seen and noted. I was about to raise issue on his omission. I really empathize with GEJ. Going by folklore, he was a good man but in the web of the obnoxiously ccorrupt PDP he can no longer be. And in this trying and desperate time he has evolved into a wandering 'beast'.
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
docadams:

Seen and noted. I was about to raise issue on his omission. I really empathize with GEJ. Going by folklore, he was a good man but in the web of the obnoxiously ccorrupt PDP he can no longer be. And in this trying and desperate time he has evolved into a wandering 'beast'.
Jonathan is a devilish man that has sold the country to the devil so as to remain in the good book of his witches and wizards colleagues
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:

[size=13pt]Chief Lucky Nosakhare Igbenedion, PDP[/size]
Position: Governor, Edo State (1999-2007)
Convicted for looting Edo State to the tune of N3 billion. He did a plea bargain to surrender N300 million and 3 Houses to the FG.
Status: Convicted by Enugu Federal High Court, sentenced to prison for 6 months or a fine of N3 million. He paid the fine.
Aftermath: [size=30pt]He was defrauded N3.3 billion to Venezuelan fraudsters in April 2014. HALELLUYAH!!![/size]!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
He got served in his own coin. He has even been barred in America
2sExy1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
He got served in his own coin. He has even been barred in America
I am so happy. No wonder he was looking less than a former governor. I missed this year's birthday of his dad cos I was more busy with my own wahala.

When was he defrauded?

Bro, if not for Oshimole... Edo state would have remained in the dark. Look at Delta State... They are lacking despite their oil wealth . Oduagan didnt do anything. I even pray make dem remain like that sef cos those guys are worse of chanting our oyel yet they live perpectual darkness. Imagine a fool told me yesterday that if I he would have slapped me cos I spoke against Tompolo. He even said if it were to be in Warri, I would have been lynched.

I am partly from Edo State bro... This news is one of the greatest news I have head in a long time.

Please when did 419 case happen?

No wonder the land formerly occupied by a construction company where my former neighbour worked has been growing weeds. That land should be up to 5-10 acres.

May this sorrow visit all PDP looters one by one... Amen.
Re: Modification Process by adebisicutie: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
docadams:

He is too desperate for the position and he has made too many pacts which is why he can't even go after corrupt officials
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
2sExy1:
I am so happy. No wonder he was looking less than a former governor. I missed this year's birthday of his dad cos I was more busy with my own wahala.

When was he defrauded?

Bro, if not for Oshimole... Edo state would have remained in the dark. Look at Delta State... They are lacking despite their oil wealth . Oduagan didnt do anything. I even pray make dem remain like that sef cos those guys are worse of chanting our oyel yet they live perpectual darkness. Imagine a fool told me yesterday that if I he would have slapped me cos I spoke against Tompolo. He even said if it were to be in Warri, I would have been lynched.

I am partly from Edo State bro... This news is one of the greatest news I have head in a long time.

Please when did 419 case happen?

No wonder the land formerly occupied by a construction company where my former neighbour worked has been growing weeds. That land should be up to 5-10 acres.

May this sorrow visit all PDP looters one by one... Amen.
It happened in april, he was defrauded in one oil deal that he was to do in vanezuela. He filed a case against Vanezuelan Petroleum but it was dismissed. He filed for bankrpucy in the USA and was barred. He is a goner. As for Tompolo, that fool is feeding fat because a President Jonathan rewards thuggery and criminality
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Firefire:

Such is life grin
My brother I tire for this people

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by docadams: 12:16am On Dec 29, 2014
adebisicutie:

He is too desperate for the position and he has made too many pacts which is why he can't even go after corrupt officials

Even in times of desperation a man should be truthful to himself and his God. There is dignity displaying the Roberto Duran spirit by saying 'no mars' when you are out of your depth and overwhelmed.
Re: Modification Process by nep2ra(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sing with me...

PDP is going down, going down, going down (2x)

My fellow Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by Rilwayne001: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hello Chief Barcanista
I have been receiving threat messages from people, who claimed to be privy to government insider information. They have been "warning" me that I am marked and I should watch it. Its unfortunate though but I am afraid of the desperation of the power-hunters in government. I may consider backing off from NL except I am guaranteed a form of Security from any quarter(APC or.concerned fellow progressives). Please, I don't want to post this on nairaland.
Thank you
Tonye/rilwayne smiley
Re: Modification Process by bettercreature(m): 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Gandunje Stoned And Chased In Goron-dutse Kano / Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu / Police Arraigns Igbos Who Vandalised And Looted Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.