Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Modification Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modification Process (5139 Views)

Modification Process / Modification Process / Modification To Lagos Light Train By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modification Process by benuejosh: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2014
by this time next year

2 Likes

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2014
omenka:
Can't believe somebody's name is missing on that list.
hhmmmmmmm... who?
Re: Modification Process by HzRF(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2014
Barcanista u suppose dey among the list
Living on pay per post maybe after nxt yr when ur contract expires.. U will make d 1st entry
No APC on the list?
Oo ur paymasters
I garrit

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2014
HzRF:
Barcanista u suppose dey among the list
Living on pay per post maybe after nxt yr when ur contract expires.. U will make d 1st entry
No APC on the list?
Oo ur paymasters
I garrit
You hired me shey?

1 Like

Re: Modification Process by 100Cents: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2014
I saw something like Thief T.A.

Who is that ?
Re: Modification Process by omenka(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:
hhmmmmmmm... who?
The Resident Bigoted Mod of Nairaland!
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2014
100Cents:
I saw something like Thief T.A.

Who is that ?
He's is a performing governor
Re: Modification Process by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
If I say let any hand that 'thumb-prints' PDP dis 4th coming election, let that hand thumb-print cancer...it ud look like am wickedgringringrin...

PDP=====Peoples DEMONcratic Partycrycrycry
Re: Modification Process by kcid(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:
It would have been more revealing IF the government were serious with corruption fight
you forgot dat dis corrupt politicians constitutes d government
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
And Tinubu did not make this list.....mtcheEEew he should be number one!!!
Re: Modification Process by cjrane: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nigeria on the brink again.

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Merry Christmas barcanista, I was away on vacation in Wisconsin but I'm back in Illinois now, once again Merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance
Sai Buhari
APC Change
Re: Modification Process by cjrane: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
badtela:
Merry Christmas barcanista, I was away on vacation in Wisconsin but I'm back in Illinois now, once again Merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance
Sai Buhari
APC Change

Sai Naigerea! ......
[size=28pt]Sai قتل الكفار[/size]

Re: Modification Process by kel4soft: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:
Hi all, meet the inductees
cc:

Always with you guys. Sorry for the long absent.
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
badtela:
Sai Buhari
APC Change
welcome back baba, I hope you had a happy vacation? Merry post Christmans to you too. As for the New Year, wait till January 1st grin
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Brotherly, I hope all is well with you?
kel4soft:

Always with you guys. Sorry for the long absent.
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:
welcome back baba, I hope you had a happy vacation? Merry post Christmans to you too. As for the New Year, wait till January 1st grin
Thanks barcanista, I've missed a lot.
Re: Modification Process by kel4soft: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:
Brotherly, I hope all is well with you?

My brother, all is well. Kind of busy. I just PM you.
Re: Modification Process by docadams: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Barcanista, that list is a disservice to mankind. Even the the devil will frown at it for its austerity. But then it's a good start. It should also contain group of persons and as such PDP should be first, INEC under Iwu 2nd and Tanoid 3rd. Others include

PEJ
Indicted for laundering about $13m. Another #104m was traced to her foreign account.

Jolly Name
Ordered to be tried for stealing #2.4b by the supreme court.

Tony Anenih
Mr Fix it. He orchestrated the greatest electoral fraud in the history of mankind. Unable to account for over #300b claimed to have been spent on road construction.

Maurice Iwu
The umpire who was in charge of a body that was meant to be independent but midwived an election that was anything but fair.

To be continued..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2014
docadams:
Barcanista, that list is a disservice to mankind. Even the the devil will frown at it for its austerity. But then it's a good start. It should also contain group of persons and as such PDP should be first, INEC under Iwu 2nd and Tanoid 3rd. Others include

PEJ
Indicted for laundering about $13m. Another #104m was traced to her foreign account.

Jolly Name
Ordered to be tried for stealing #2.4b by the supreme court.

Tony Anenih
Mr Fix it. He orchestrated the greatest electoral fraud in the history of mankind. Unable to account for over #300b claimed to have been spent on road construction.

Maurice Iwu
The umpire who was in charge of a body that was meant to be independent but midwived an election that was anything but fair.

To be continued..

that Iwu is the worst man to hold a position in Nigeria. In 2007 he sat in his Abuja office to dish out election result without recourse to what is obtained in PU and states. I dislike that man for his evil against Peter Obi, Aregbesola, Mimiko, Fayemi, Muhammadu Buhari etc.
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2014
kel4soft:

My brother, all is well. Kind of busy. I just PM you.
pm replied! Welcome back
Re: Modification Process by Firefire(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2014
taharqa:
A sillly, one-sided list by a SHAMELESS APC nuttsucker...

grin
Re: Modification Process by Firefire(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2014
ovadoze:
And Tinubu did not make this list.....mtcheEEew he should be number one!!!

Such is life grin
Re: Modification Process by docadams: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2014
Dr Gabriel Ogbodu Ada (Acolyte of PDP)
Former INEC resident electoral commissioner in Delta state during the main and rerun gubernatorial elections in 2011 where sparsely populated rural communities in the creeks had higher number of registered voters as well as higher proportion of voters turnout than urban centers

The Ubas (PDP)
This family with mind steeped in the obnoxious showed us how individuals can abuse power vagrantly and get away with it.

Mbadinuju (PDP)
First civilian governor of Anambra state in this 4th republic. He surrendered his executive powers to the Ubas to use as they deem fit. The outcome, of course, is now history.

Iyiola Omisore (PDP)
Accused of being involved in the murder of Bola Age.Worn a senatorial election while still in detention.

To be contd...
Re: Modification Process by BossAyuk: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2014
Barcanista you no get sense I swear..Funny thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2014
BossAyuk:
Barcanista you no get sense I swear..Funny thread grin grin grin grin
My oga long time o
Re: Modification Process by AbuMikey(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2014
The Alams dressed in Lady attire picture is just epic shocked grin
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2014
docadams:
Dr Gabriel Ogbodu Ada (Acolyte of PDP)
Former INEC resident electoral commissioner in Delta state during the main and rerun gubernatorial elections in 2011 where sparsely populated rural communities in the creeks had higher number of registered voters as well as higher proportion of voters turnout than urban centers

The Ubas (PDP)
This family with mind steeped in the obnoxious showed us how individuals can abuse power vagrantly and get away with it.

Mbadinuju (PDP)
First civilian governor of Anambra state in this 4th republic. He surrendered his executive powers to the Ubas to use as they deem fit. The outcome, of course, is now history.

Iyiola Omisore (PDP)
Accused of being involved in the murder of Bola Age.Worn a senatorial election while still in detention.

To be contd...
Wow, that INEC commissioner is a genius grin
Re: Modification Process by BossAyuk: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
My oga long time o
These mods kept me on hold for one month....had to recreate.
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2014
BossAyuk:

These mods kept me on hold for one month....had to recreate.
hahaha those trolling mods that move about like bored humans looking for who to ban cheesy
Re: Modification Process by docadams: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
Wow, that INEC commissioner is a genius grin

I tell ya.
If I narrate all the guy's exploit in Delta state Seun will shut down NL in protest.
Re: Modification Process by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2014
docadams:

I tell ya.
If I narrate all the guy's exploit in Delta state Seun will shut down NL in protest.
just like that woman that presided over Ekiti re-run between Fayemi and Oni in 2008. That woman openlÝ disgraced herself and INEC. Thanks to the 2010 court pronouncement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Emergency Medical Service To Be Established In 2018 / Breaking News: Fct senator Philip Tanimu Aduda Dumps Pdp For Apc (unconfirmed) / See The Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.