Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari (28632 Views)

Fuel Crisis By State (report Happenings In Your Area) / How Buhari Ended Maitatsine Crisis / Text And Meaning Of Patrick Obahiagbon's Discussion On Rivers Crisis - By Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by chata25(m): 6:09am On Dec 28, 2014
Nigeria needs a strong personality that can stand square on with anyone without fear or favour.
I see that in #GMB

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 28, 2014
neuljosh:
Buhari is an extremist, a coupist, a bigot, and an oppressor, he's an old desperate jihadish
*1 in 2003 general election, buhari urged Muslims to vote for a Muslim who will rule according to the law of sharia, that makes him an extremist,
*2 he overthrew a democratic elected president, that makes him a coupist,
*3 after a successful coup, he sent the then president shagari a northern to home and jailed his vice a southern, that makes him a bigot,
*4 at the age of 73 he's still contesting elections without minding the future of the youths, that makes him an oppressor,
*5 he promised to make life miserable for none Muslims in 2011, he's supporters took arm and started killing none Muslims when he lost the 2011 poll, that makes him a jihadish

Nigerians Vote Wisely...And stop shouting 'CHANGE' that same word killed hundreds of Christians in the North after 2011 election.

Fishbrain

This is so old school. Nigerians may not like Buhari but they are sick and tired of your fuckface president ruining the country physically, economically, socially, religiously, morally, culturally and psychologically.

11 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Young03(m): 6:11am On Dec 28, 2014
Just yawnin...no comment
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 28, 2014
kennygee:
I didn't even know there was a crisis like Maitatsine.

Just learnt one.

Like if u just learned about this.

Dat was then 80s
They were just like BH boiz but we crushed them, we don't allow insurgency to last for more than 24hr maxium is 100days shocked

5 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by neuljosh(m): 6:13am On Dec 28, 2014
flipboss:

While it may be true that Buhari has issues.... unfortunately Jonathan hasn't proved himself worthy to deserve another chance. Besides change is constant; it is inevitable in human affairs.

Just because you want change does not mean you should settle for less or worst. GEJ may not be the best BUT he is far better than the desperate mugu (Buhari)

5 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by amaechionuh(m): 6:15am On Dec 28, 2014
If you want to use the train around the areas mentioned below please find the Schedule and Fare for Train Service below:

PH - IMO River - N100.
PH - ABA - N200.
PH - OMOBA - N250.
PH - UMUAHIA - N300
PH-OVIM - N400.
PH - ENUGU - N650.
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED CHANGE.

MOD have refused to take this to fp...enemies of progress

6 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by neuljosh(m): 6:16am On Dec 28, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Fishbrain

This is so old school. Nigerians may not like Buhari but they are sick and tired of your fuckface president ruining the country physically, economically, socially, religiously, morally, culturally and psychologically.

You said it yourself Nigerians do not like Mr. Despirado Buhari. The rest things you have wrote is plain gibberish. GEJ till we find someone better

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by UmarS25: 6:16am On Dec 28, 2014
Pls can u direct me to d link in which ur foolish tinkin ideas Was said... U r d xtremist. He is been charge guilty of many tinz bt no 1 hav eva drag him 2 a court o somtin. Goat!, mek u de wyz abeg.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 28, 2014
Mogidi:
Buhari is the darling of terrorist since his hey days in the military. No wonder these people love him so much they want him as mediator. But why do terrorist always choose Buhari?

Link
Boko Haram wants talks …[size=15pt]picks Buhari as mediator[/size], Saudi Arabia venue …demands ex-gov’s arrest, compensation

Muhammadu Buhari, trusted by terrorist the world over.

So, by your reasoning....a Police negotiator in a hostage situation on board an aircraft is in cahoots with the kidnappers/hostage takers?

Grow up.

4 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by personal59: 6:19am On Dec 28, 2014
Goodquestion:
That is non of my business. When you are ready to put your skills and knowledge in the military to work with the incumbent government to end the crises in the north only then will i take you serious. Same applies to all the retired generals, do something to save this country.
Wen oga Jona no giv dem free hand
cos he his nt feeling secure changing generals almost every quarters giving most compulsory retirement ( all is about nt feeling secure believing he might b overthrown) brother join d military to knw more its more than what u read on paper I mean what happen btw oga Jona nd d military.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by AustineE1: 6:19am On Dec 28, 2014
...thesame maitatsine that was formed by trans-border Fulanis from cameroun and Nigeria,only to be placated by Buhari who then stands as the leader of Fulanis and ever since,the clandestine sect has continued to exist in the background with other names.They ve been responsible for several sectarian and religious riots in the north that has claimed the lives of several innocent Nigerians,thesame maitatsine are the armed Fulani gun men of today terrorising the middlebelt region.
immediately after the last election which Buhari lost woefully,they rised again in the guise of protest and killed so many people in the North,including innocent corpers serving Nigeria and many properties were burnt down.While the youths were killing innocent southerners and middlebeltans,Buhari refused to call them to order.Buhari is only fit to rule the nomadic Fulani nation and not the 21st century Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Lexusgs430: 6:19am On Dec 28, 2014
I remember the maitatsine crisis well well. Brings back memories of my sojourn in Kaduna !!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by wazklin: 6:20am On Dec 28, 2014
ehhh! so GMB had an idea all this while and never advised GEJ. hmmmn.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 28, 2014
Buhari does not have to be president before he can end the insurgency..
After-all When He started it He was not yet president....
.now you can crucify me

4 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Nukilia: 6:21am On Dec 28, 2014
Goodquestion:
That is non of my business. When you are ready to put your skills and knowledge in the military to work with the incumbent government to end the crises in the north only then will i take you serious. Same applies to all the retired generals, do something to save this country.

I did not get you!!! Work with which government?
Do you mean the govt that says stealing is not corruption? You must be out of your mind angry

GEJ is making the greatest mistake of his life right now. Edwin Clark, A sari, Tompolo, Reno Okri and the likes have given him wrong advice all the way. They've made him believe some tribes are not important just because of their greed. The masses will show GEJ the way out, just as they showed him the way in angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by personal59: 6:22am On Dec 28, 2014
AustineE1:
...thesame maitatsine that was formed by trans-border Fulanis from cameroun and Nigeria,only to be placated by Buhari who then stands as the leader of Fulanis and ever since,the clandestine sect has continued to exist in the background with other names.They ve been responsible for several sectarian and religious riots in the north that has claimed the lives of several innocent Nigerians,thesame maitatsine are the armed Fulani gun men of today terrorising the middlebelt region.
immediately after the last election which Buhari lost woefully,they rised again in the guise of protest and killed so many people in the North,including innocent corpers serving Nigeria and many properties were burnt down.While the youths were killing innocent southerners and middlebeltans,Buhari refused to call them to order.Buhari is only fit to rule the nomadic Fulani nation and not the 21st century Nigeria.
Abeg say something better talk abt what u know

4 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by vacant06(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2014
If u nor go back to aso rock again as a former head of state u nor fit help nigeria stop d insurgency?

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2014
ichidodo:
Therefore we should vote GMB right? We don't see how Nigerians will be blackmailed into voting one without merit but solely because he is a northerner whenever bands of rogues deem it fit to conspire with top politicians to make that region inhabitable for the exclusive reason that power must go back to north or that of mobs butchering and slaughterin innocent youth corpers with raucous chanting of "sai buhari'...

Dude, shut up please. You probably weren't there in bauchi in 2011. I saw what PDP's money did in my polling unit and in the north where GEJ was unpopular. There is no justification for murdering innocent youth corpers, and i condemn it in total, as I also condemn the NIS stampede killing of youths. I wish you'd take this your e-campaign to reach that too, and stop being a douchebag with it. Aba Moro who presided over the sham recruitment exercise dat killed applicants hasn't been tried.

If the irate northern illiterate and criminals who murdered Nigerians future in some youth corpers were chanting sai buhari as u claimed, they believed in buhari, that's what it means. They lost all hope under jonathan who instead of addressing the core problem of the common Nigerian south or north, chosed to give wealth to select few in those region and expects them to share a little wad of naira notes to satisfy these people. We never saw much of these happenings during OBJ's time, not because he was the perfect leader but because he stood for one thing and no one could influence him either ways.

To be fair, I enjoyed my time serving in the north in 2011 before the election. Very friendly and understanding average northerner. Even though most lacked education and means of livelihood, they were still friendly.

So mr war monger, post election violence happens in growing democracies, even in south africa. Supported of Morgan tvsangirai and mugabe killed themselves after election some years ago. It's what growing democracy throws at any society.

My concern in this election in 2015 is voting someone who can start fighting corruption, terrorism and give us power to start with. GEJ in my opinion can but will not do it because he's surrounded by people who's forces are mightier than his singular will. Hence he's just there and counting years after years to write his own page of the Nigerian leader without epic moments.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Mogidi: 6:24am On Dec 28, 2014
bushdoc9919:

So, by your reasoning....a Police negotiator in a hostage situation on board an aircraft is in cahoots with the kidnappers/hostage takers?

Grow up.
There's a reason terrorists like Buhari, if you know please share.
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by daveseun15(m): 6:24am On Dec 28, 2014
kennygee:

Just learnt one.

DISLIKE!!!!!!!!!
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by personal59: 6:25am On Dec 28, 2014
sawdust:
Buhari does not have to be president before he can end the insurgency..
After-all When He started it He was not yet president....
.now you can crucify me
Nobody is going to crucify u but will let u knw more av u ever ask urself y obasanjo isn't saying anything on it even before the discrepancies btw them oga jona bliv he can do it all alone without any past experience nd it doesn't work like that he his the C in C so he ddoes what he like can u pls giv m any pass general that give him an option on hw to fight d insurgency my brother is more than what u read on papers

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2014
Buhari charges his supporters to kill any opposition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM&app=desktop

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Jayne2014(f): 6:27am On Dec 28, 2014
kennygee:

Just learnt one.

You should read more.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Mogidi: 6:28am On Dec 28, 2014
Etinosajay:

Dude, shut up please. You probably weren't there in bauchi in 2011. I saw what PDP's money did in my polling unit and in the north where GEJ was unpopular. There is no justification for murdering innocent youth corpers, and i condemn it in total, as I also condemn the NIS stampede killing of youths. I wish you'd take this your e-campaign to reach that too, and stop being a douchebag with it.

[size=15pt]My concern in this election in 2015 is voting someone who can start fighting corruption,[/size] terrorism and give us power to start with. GEJ in my opinion can but will not do it because he's surrounded by people who's forces are mightier than his singular will. Hence he's just there and counting years after years to write his own page of the Nigerian leader without epic moments.

How's he going to fight corruption when he said Abacha was not corrupt?
Buhari is only going to use EFCC to fight his opponents like OBJ.

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by FastShipping: 6:29am On Dec 28, 2014
AustineE1:

I just cringe and shake my head in disbelieve when some of you just lie willfully and then deceive the uninformed ones. Just read the rubbish you just posted and think about your lies. SMH!

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by personal59: 6:30am On Dec 28, 2014
amaechionuh:
If you want to use the train around the areas mentioned below please find the Schedule and Fare for Train Service below:

PH - IMO River - N100.
PH - ABA - N200.
PH - OMOBA - N250.
PH - UMUAHIA - N300
PH-OVIM - N400.
PH - ENUGU - N650.
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED CHANGE.

MOD have refused to take this to fp...enemies of progress

Brother forget this is poor way to sell himself ask people who live in lagos abt this
This type of train that was stationed in lag tk 750naira since it commence work from sango to ikeja to nd fro making 1500naira a day for a single person even danfo buses bill 150naira go nd com 300naira nw election is coming u think he his doing well with dis brother pls stay informed so as nt to b deformed no masses af ever move with the train it just go nd com passing by ppl cos no one dare board it over costly.
Pls mk ur finding abt it before u try to proove m wrong
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by mencade4: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2014
shut up illiterate!

They are your boys....go and die with ur lies.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by FastShipping: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2014
abelbriggs:
Buhari charges his supporters to kill any opposition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM&app=desktop

Did you ever do literature? Do you know anything about idiomatic expression? Why do you take words literarily? What do you think about what Kastina State governor said about killing opposition members like cockroaches?

4 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2014
GMB 2015
Vote Change

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by PassingShot(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2014
skytech2020:
U will surely cry again come 2015 cry

But cry of joy this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by darkjorse: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2014
You gave them money and made them millionaires
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by edo3(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2014
With this,u got my vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP / Sehu Sani Welcomes Sunday Igboho To ‘Ex-Prisoners Club' / EFCC Locates Account Linked To Obanikoro Into Which Dasuki Deposited Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.