Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari (28627 Views)

Fuel Crisis By State (report Happenings In Your Area) / How Buhari Ended Maitatsine Crisis / Text And Meaning Of Patrick Obahiagbon's Discussion On Rivers Crisis - By Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by fleexee(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2014
neuljosh:
Buhari is an extremist, a coupist, a bigot, and an oppressor, he's an old desperate jihadish

*1 in 2003 general election, buhari urged Muslims to vote for a Muslim who will rule according to the law of sharia, that makes him an extremist,

*2 he overthrew a democratic elected president, that makes him a coupist,

*3 after a successful coup, he sent the then president shagari a northern to home and jailed his vice a southern, that makes him a bigot,

*4 at the age of 73 he's still contesting elections without minding the future of the youths, that makes him an oppressor,

*5 he promised to make life miserable for none Muslims in 2011, he's supporters took arm and started killing none Muslims when he lost the 2011 poll, that makes him a jihadish

Nigerians Vote Wisely...And stop shouting 'CHANGE' that same word killed hundreds of Christians in the North after 2011 election.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 28, 2014
Mogidi:

There's a reason terrorists like Buhari, if you know please share.

Your reasoning is still flawed.

Everywhere....crooks and criminals in the same situation as Boko Haram call upon neutral negotiators to help them contact the law with their demands.

For example, in the 90's a Canadian ex-service man took over the Quebec provincial assembly building....and took several hostages. The negotiator who went in to talk to him was an elderly ex-soldier who used to be in the man's regiment. He had heard about the case....and volunteered to negotiate.

By your reasoning in your original statement....that makes him complicit in the crime the younger ex-service man committed.

I realise you do not like Buhari. I realise you regard him as a man who means no good. But for heaven's sake....you have no proof that he was involved with Boko(he was even attacked by them FHS in Kaduna)....and Boko does not like the Northern Elite...they even want to get rid of them permanently. The fact that they chose him as negotiator.(and if you recall...nothing came out of that caper....and the group that called his name was probably of dubious provenance)....does not mean that he is involved or is their member.

We are involved in a war with an evil enemy. And every day, conspiracy theories like yours....and those spouted by Northerners that GEJ is behind Boko or that Boko is the work of Niger Delta millitants, or whatever.....do a lot to jeopardise that fight. Our Army's lack of an effective assymetrical warfare unit is also telling in this fight. Our Enemy profits from these divisions. It is out to create chaos between all of us so as to create an anarchic state that they would benefit from. Please, do not assist them by telling tales you cannot defend. We are at war. We do not have time for such nonsense.

(P.S--I do not back Buhari.or the APC......I think he should retire and leave the stage for younger men...nor do I back the PDP. I am however....for Nigeria.)

4 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 28, 2014
FastShipping:

Did you ever do literature? Do you know anything about idiomatic expression? Why do you take words literarily? What do you think about what Kastina State governor said about killing opposition members like cockroaches?
U see a direct threat evidence and u r talking about idiomatic or idiot matic

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by PassingShot(m): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2014
wazklin:
ehhh! so GMB had an idea all this while and never advised GEJ. hmmmn.

So the clueless president didn't know he needs to reach out to people who could help if he was serious about ending the insurgency?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2014
vacant06:
If u nor go back to aso rock again as a former head of state u nor fit help nigeria stop d insurgency?

And how has IBB, Gowon, Abdulsalam abubakar, Obasanjo helped in fighting the insurgency?

They all attend council of state meetings with the president, but it is the president's prerogative on what advice to heed. Or do u expect them to form a separate army to fight this insurgency?

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Mogidi: 6:42am On Dec 28, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Your reasoning is still flawed.

Everywhere....crooks and criminals in the same situation as Boko Haram call upon neutral negotiators to help them contact the law with their demands.

For example, in the 90's a Canadian ex-service man took over the Quebec provincial assembly building....and took several hostages. The negotiator who went in to talk to him was an elderly ex-soldier who used to be in the man's regiment. He had heard about the case....and volunteered to negotiate.

By your reasoning in your original statement....that makes him complicit in the crime the younger ex-service man committed.

I realise you do not like Buhari. I realise you regard him as a man who means no good. But for heaven's sake....you have no proof that he was involved with Boko([size=15pt]he was even attacked by them FHS in Kaduna[/size])....and Boko does not like the Northern Elite...they even want to get rid of them permanently. The fact that they chose him as negotiator.(and if you recall...nothing came out of that caper....and the group that called his name was probably of dubious provenance)....does not mean that he is involved or is their member.
Bros if you believe Bokoharam actually attacked Buhari, I have a town am about to sell, name your price.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by 9jii(m): 6:42am On Dec 28, 2014
Like the way Al-kaida metamorphosis into ISIS.
So did Maitatsine into BOKOHARAM.

After they were defeated they will retreat and lay low, waiting for a WEAK Leader/gov. to Emerged.
Then the will resurface again.

That is what's happening from 2009 till now in 9ja.

Ignorantly some people believed its an agenda against gej.smh.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Muhammed marwa was nickname maitatsine(the one who damns).. He was also an Islamic preacher in kano.. He is the architect of the religious crisis in the north.. Just like boko-haram, he wanted to do away with modern Westernization.. He was killed and his followers dispersed.. They share the same ideology with boko-haram..
Here is his pix..

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2014
abelbriggs:

U see a direct threat evidence and u r talking about idiomatic or idiot matic

Dude, be quiet, there is no idiomatic expression anywhere in Governor shehu Shema's statement of killing political cockroaches. Even the US and EU had to strongly condemn it
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 6:45am On Dec 28, 2014
9jii:
Like the way Al-kaida metamorphosis into ISIS.
So did Maitatsine into BOKOHARAM.

After they were defeated they will retreat and lay low, waiting for a WEAK Leader/gov. to Emerged.
Then the will resurface again.

That is what's happening from 2009 till now in 9ja.

Ignorantly some people believed its an agenda against gej.smh.

At last someone who reasons intelligently.
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Mentcee(m): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2014
neuljosh:
Buhari is an extremist, a coupist, a bigot, and an oppressor, he's an old desperate jihadish

*1 in 2003 general election, buhari urged Muslims to vote for a Muslim who will rule according to the law of sharia, that makes him an extremist,

*3 after a successful coup, he sent the then president shagari a northern to home and jailed his vice a southern, that makes him a bigot,

*4 at the age of 73 he's still contesting elections without minding the future of the youths, that makes him an oppressor,

*5 he promised to make life miserable for none Muslims in 2011, he's supporters took arm and started killing none Muslims when he lost the 2011 poll, that makes him a jihadish

Nigerians Vote Wisely...And stop shouting 'CHANGE' that same word killed hundreds of Christians in the North after 2011 election.
Thanks a billion. This man has no blue print or master plan on how to run this country. All he desperately and vengefully craves together with the squint eyed druggist is how to capture power. But by God's grace (mind you i did not say insha bullchit), by the grace of the Most High Yavee, Goodluck Jonathan will be re elected to pilot the affairs of this country to restore all the lost years lost to military, actually, Bokohhari's intervention in and truncation of Nigeria's democracy. And for the people routing for this dishonest dictator(lied about not contesting again) ask yourself,if it were in the Western Climes can anybody with pa dictator's anti democratic record of truncation of democracy smell power again as against rotting in jail? And can such a person go free with his draconian abuse of human right (illegal murders, and gagging the press + selective justice)? Fortunately, Wikileaks has revealed the drug baronist's opinion about his divisive nature but shamelessly urging this same mass murderering lean as5 on for personal gain. Only time shall tell! Nigerians should vote wisely. Goodluck has performed very well despite the stumbling blocks set on his way by Boko and the senile Obj. I acknowledge that Pej has really damaged the administrations goodwill with her untamed behaviour but can that compare with Obj's massacre of Odi people. Or Zakibiam? Or the aforementioned (but heavily undermentioned) atrocities committed by the cow rearing planless, "kwarapshan pighting", arabic speaking dunderhead of a pa bokohhari... . . .

Modified.... And most painfully, for the blind poster under me to spew the stuff he just did and have the courage to tell someone he wasnt born by the time the lean as5 dictator was in power shows there is little hope here. I give up?

4 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by eedris07(m): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2014
neuljosh:

Hey common stop sayin wat you dnt knw... I guess u were not born wen Buhari rule dis country... N u can't compare GMB wit GEJ evn by mere lookin @ dia face.

Keep aside ur religion, tribe n be realistic. Talk as sm1 whO wnt progress 4 dis country. U n me knw GEJ is incapable of rulin dis country. Why shud we vote 4 him again?

We really nid CHANGE in dis country. And by special Grace of God (inshy Allah) CHANGE is coming to RESET Nigeria..

Up APC...
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 28, 2014
Etinosajay:

Dude, be quiet, there is no idiomatic expression anywhere in Governor shehu Shema's statement of killing political cockroaches. Even the US and EU had to strongly condemn it
The subject here is BUHARI the change some people think is good.
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2014
neuljosh:

You said it yourself Nigerians do not like Mr. Despirado Buhari. The rest things you have wrote is plain gibberish. GEJ till we find someone better

And how many Nigerians like Jonathan ? Dude forget those campaigns of calumny and start leaving real.

H.W Bush was voted by Americans, things changed and they kicked him out. His son George came back after clinton's tenure and got elected as American president. Let me inform you that another of his son is warming up to be president after Obama if he gets the GOP nomination. Did Americans refuse to vote the son because the father screwed up ? No because they don't reason like morronss like you.

Moral of the story is that change is imminent and when people see such, they should embrace it and stop tripping like some piece of freaking diickheads !

5 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2014
Mogidi:

How's he going to fight corruption when he said Abacha was not corrupt?
Buhari is only going to use EFCC to fight his opponents like OBJ.

And what corruption has GEJ fought with the power he holds? He famously said stealing is not corruption. GEJ dropped charges against a convicted criminal like Alams, dropped charges against Mohammed Abacha's son without recovering the stolen funds, held secrets meetings with abacha's son to give power to junior abacha. Can u count the many corruption saga's during GEJ's tenure? Nigerians expected him to prosecute these people but he didn't
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by AustineE1: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2014
Etinosajay:

Dude, shut up please. You probably weren't there in bauchi in 2011. I saw what PDP's money did in my polling unit and in the north where GEJ was unpopular. There is no justification for murdering innocent youth corpers, and i condemn it in total, as I also condemn the NIS stampede killing of youths. I wish you'd take this your e-campaign to reach that too, and stop being a douchebag with it.

My concern in this election in 2015 is voting someone who can start fighting corruption, terrorism and give us power to start with. GEJ in my opinion can but will not do it because he's surrounded by people who's forces are mightier than his singular will. Hence he's just there and counting years after years to write his own page of the Nigerian leader without epic moments.
you sound stupid by your comparism of the two situation above,its pathetic that some Nigerians died during an immigration exam and just the way people die during hajj or climbing mount Arafat in Mecca or Pilgrimage to Isreal but for the youths of the core North through the prompting of their extremist leader Buhari,ended up wasting innocent lives,simply because they where perceived not to have supported their fanatical leader Buhari is both appauling and disheartening.
GEJ is the president of Nigeria,yet people insult,criticise him and nothing happens but in some part of the North you can be lynched for criticising Buhari who is nt even a president yet,is this the kind of leader or change you will wish for Nigeria?Sheik Gumi attested to the fact that his life and that of his family is under threat just because he meaningfully criticised Buhari,just the way he has been criticising GEJ.
What will happen to the lives of southerners and middlebelterns in the North,in the event that Buhari looses as usual?Say no to fanatism and tyranical leaders!!!say no to Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by neocortex: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2014
You can't compare Boko haram with maitatsine. While Maitatsine sect were on their own Boko haram enjoys a broad range of material and moral support from powerful northern leaders including Buhari, who once declared that "war on boko haram is war on the North" , I am sure no former head of state rose in support of maitatsine while they were being quashed.
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by ichidodo: 6:54am On Dec 28, 2014
Etinosajay:

[s]

Dude, shut up please. You probably weren't there in bauchi in 2011. I saw what PDP's money did in my polling unit and in the north where GEJ was unpopular. There is no justification for murdering innocent youth corpers, and i condemn it in total, as I also condemn the NIS stampede killing of youths. I wish you'd take this your e-campaign to reach that too, and stop being a douchebag with it.

My concern in this election in 2015 is voting someone who can start fighting corruption, terrorism and give us power to start with. GEJ in my opinion can but will not do it because he's surrounded by people who's forces are mightier than his singular will. Hence he's just there and counting years after years to write his own page of the Nigerian leader without epic moments.[/s]
Hypocrisy at its peak...in one breath you accussed the slain corpers of rigging thus just justifying their murder -i'm preetty sure you was part of the death squads- never mind those who were caught up solely because they were non-northerners buhari's death squa realized they could butcher and get away with or the silence of your messiah during those troubled times thus signifying consent to the dastardly acts and in other breath you claim to condemn their deaths but will still perjure their memories voting the mastermind of their deaths with the lame excuse of " voting someone who can start fighting corruption, terrorism and give us power to start with" as if corruption didn't start from 1982 and 'someone' didn't label those terrorists as freedom fighters thus will be deserving Amnesty...So my friend,you shut da f**k up..

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Mogidi: 6:55am On Dec 28, 2014
Etinosajay:

And what corruption has GEJ fought with the power he holds? [size=15pt]He famously said stealing is not corruption.[/size] GEJ dropped charges against a convicted criminal like Alams, dropped charges against Mohammed Abacha's son without recovering the stolen funds, held secrets meetings with abacha's son to give power to junior abacha. Can u count the many corruption saga's during GEJ's tenure? Nigerians expected him to prosecute these people but he didn't

And GMB said the Abachas are not corrupt, I guess steaaling a mere $5bil is not corruption. For your information it was the Abacha family that brought Buhari back to politics, read the interview by Marian Abacha.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Chommieblaq(f): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2014
Sir if truly u can end this Boko haram surge, why not join hand with d present govt and help, lets practice peaceful democracy, u don't have to be elected to do something for our dear country, people are dying its too much and believe mi , in one way or the other WE ARE ALSO TOUCHED!
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2014
AustineE1:

you sound stupid by your comparism of the two situation above,its pathetic that some Nigerians died during an immigration exam and just the way people die during hajj or climbing mount Arafat in Mecca or Pilgrimage to Isreal but for the youths of the core North through the prompting of their extremist leader Buhari,ended up wasting innocent lives,simply because they where perceived not to have supported their fanatical leader Buhari is both appauling and disheartening.
GEJ is the president of Nigeria,yet people insult,criticise him and nothing happens but in some part of the North you can be lynched for criticising Buhari who is nt even a president yet,is this the kind of leader or change you will wish for Nigeria?Sheik Gumi attested to the fact that his life and that of his family is under threat just because he meaningfully criticised Buhari,just the way he has been criticising GEJ.
What will happen to the lives of southerners and middlebelterns in the North,in the event that Buhari looses as usual?Say no to fanatism and tyranical leaders!!!say no to Buhari!

And you my friend are displaying intellectual incompetence, naiveity, bias and a partisan attitude with the intent of causing acrimony.

You probably have never been to the north. These northerners are very easy to influence. You see the way they follow Ronaldo, messi and Rooney, that's how they will follow any leader perceived to have their Interest at heart. If GEJ wants to be popular there, he knows what to do.

You're an imbecil.e to liken the NIS saga to pilgrimage deaths. You probably have a job you got via your oga at the top, so u can smile to your office on workdays while unemployed youths qeue at the bank to pay the government for a job, and wind up dead in the process.
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by neuljosh(m): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Bluetooth2:

And how many Nigerians like Jonathan ? Dude forget those campaigns of calumny and start leaving real.

H.W Bush was voted by Americans, things changed and they kicked him out. His son George came back after clinton's tenure and got elected as American president. Let me inform you that another of his son is warming up to be president after Obama if he gets the GOP nomination. Did Americans refuse to vote the son because the father screwed up ? No because they don't reason like morronss like you.

Moral of the story is that change is imminent and when people see such, they should embrace it and stop tripping like some piece of freaking diickheads !

All buhari followers are known for violence. You can't make your point without using abusive words Huh? Just like the saying, "birds of the same feather flock together". You, Buhari, the street area boys going around killing people because their messiah is a complete failure. You all are the same so goodluck this time.

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by KLEINBASS: 7:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Etinosajay:

Dude, shut up please. You probably weren't there in bauchi in 2011. I saw what PDP's money did in my polling unit and in the north where GEJ was unpopular. There is no justification for murdering innocent youth corpers, and i condemn it in total, as I also condemn the NIS stampede killing of youths. I wish you'd take this your e-campaign to reach that too, and stop being a douchebag with it. Aba Moro who presided over the sham recruitment exercise dat killed applicants hasn't been tried.

If the irate northern illiterate and criminals who murdered Nigerians future in some youth corpers were chanting sai buhari as u claimed, they believed in buhari, that's what it means. They lost all hope under jonathan who instead of addressing the core problem of the common Nigerian south or north, chosed to give wealth to select few in those region and expects them to share a little wad of naira notes to satisfy these people. We never saw much of these happenings during OBJ's time, not because he was the perfect leader but because he stood for one thing and no one could influence him either ways.

To be fair, I enjoyed my time serving in the north in 2011 before the election. Very friendly and understanding average northerner. Even though most lacked education and means of livelihood, they were still friendly.

So mr war monger, post election violence happens in growing democracies, even in south africa. Supported of Morgan tvsangirai and mugabe killed themselves after election some years ago. It's what growing democracy throws at any society.

My concern in this election in 2015 is voting someone who can start fighting corruption, terrorism and give us power to start with. GEJ in my opinion can but will not do it because he's surrounded by people who's forces are mightier than his singular will. Hence he's just there and counting years after years to write his own page of the Nigerian leader without epic moments.

south africa that i live in there is no mugabe and tsvangarai. Ther is difrence between southern africa and south africa the only violence that i knw in south africa is only for service delivery .
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by MyNameIsSteve(m): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2014

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Agukagu(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2014
eedris07:

Hey common stop sayin wat you dnt knw... I guess u were born wen Buhari rule dis country... N u can't compare GMB wit GEJ evn mere lookin @ dia face.

We nid CHANGE in dis country n by special Grace of God CHANGE is coming to RESET Nigeria..

Up APC...

The change we need is not in the past. The past can not be better than the future. You can not look forward while still looking backward. Why must we keep re-cycling senile and wasted generation. At 73, GMB should quit active politics and leave the stage for the younger generation. GMB ruled my father in the 70s, ruled me in the 80s and now wants to rule my children. Let us say no to military mafia that want us to believe that it is only men in arms that can rule Nigeria and also say no to born to rule cabals that has mismanaged Nigeria for long.
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by EzeChux(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2014
Swiftboy:
GMB you made promises when you overthrew Shagari's government,hope you're not making empty promises like back then. You abused us back then saying we're not disciplined and your uniform men flogged us on the street like dogs...hope you're not here to finish what you started? You became corrupt and power drunk back then one reason why your government was overthrown.You denied freedom to the press hence ruled without being challenged by the opposition. Sir,we want to believe you've changed but you have made dangerous utterance that suggested the contrary and everybody knows word of mouth reveal whats in the heart. We want to believe you can solve common man's problems in Nigeria...we're still waiting for you to tell us how. What do you want to do and how do you want to do it? What will happen if you eventually loose the election? Will there be bloodshed as your supporters did the other time you lost? We have questions needing your answer. Yes we want change but we want to know the type that you're bringing. Some People say you're a BH sponsor,am sure you're not but your comments in the past seems to sympathize with them tho you later comment to the contrary. Sir, President Goodluck's administration is not really the worst in the history of the nation.Infact,some school of taught said if it were not for the BH activities his administration would've been fair to say the least as his Transformation Agenda is showing some reasonable improvement. I never get on train before untill now though its not the fastest there is. Roads are taking shapes amidst other cool stuffs. Well we know the current administration is not the best we can get,so if you're bringing change hope its not only BH you want to stop? We have other sectors as well like corruption and our finances which you fail to deal with before you were overthroned no thanks to general IBB. Sir,I will vote for you if you can answer the common questions we common Nigerians are asking. We even thought its better you dont contest again if you loose this one so that young and vibrant minds can come onboard to chat the course of this nation. Another suggestion of mine is if you dont win,you can as well make your impact felt in the coming administration by giving advice rather than thinking you can only affect the nation only by ruling it. Am sitting on the fence waiting for which one to choose between your change and president GEJ's transformation agenda because I know I have to choose wisely! Thanks.

Old boy, you said it all. People like want a change for the better but the figure of GMB throws up a lot of fears. If only he can retract some of those reckless unstatemanly utterances ascribed to him and then, and very importantly too tame his tongue to be less frivolously exuberant, we can give him a benefit of the doubt. His carriage smacks of deeply entrenched emotions. He should be more interactive to ventilate those emotions that burst out giving him out as less reasonable. This interaction with the Yoruba youths ought to be a national broadcast because he touched on burning issues hanging on his neck. Every Nigerian is interested in knowing his culpability or otherwise but if he thought differently, he could as good stop campaigning and wait for his election. We earnestly deserve a good change that will detribalise Nigeria!
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by cyunited(f): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2014
I think this book haram thing has been in d north way back into d 80's in d name of maitaitsine,d few surving ones just changed d name to book haram wen they sew a less competent president in power n started committing havoc again. my thought though!!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2014
ichidodo:
Hypocrisy at its peak...in one breath you accussed the slain corpers of rigging thus just justifying their murder -i'm preetty sure you was part of the death squads- never mind those who were caught up solely because they were non-northerners buhari's death squa realized they could butcher and get away with or the silence of your messiah during those troubled times thus signifying consent to the dastardly acts and in other breath you claim to condemn their deaths but will still perjure their memories voting the mastermind of their deaths with the lame excuse of " voting someone who can start fighting corruption, terrorism and give us power to start with" as if corruption didn't start from 1982 and 'someone' didn't label those terrorists as freedom fighters thus will be deserving Amnesty...So my friend,you shut da f**k up..

I wonder why I have to respond to your silly comments this morning. You obviously lack comprehension.

I was a serving corper in bauchi in 2011, and I did my job just as every other corper did theirs in service of the nation hijacked by political gladiators and cabals. No corper in the north had the basis of rigging any election.

Your type of people are reasons why nigeria is retarding in growth and development. I won't join words with you this morning

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by AustineE1: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2014
Bluetooth2:

just the way Americans will never allow a coupist who truncated a democratically elected government, to ever contest any election and infact would have been spending time behind bars in America....Americans voted Bush jnr even after his Father screwed up according to you,we would also vote Buhari Jnr if he has what it takes to bring in change,just the way we wld ve voted Fashola,Rochas,Oshiomole,Kwankwaso,Amaechi and nt same old senile coupist who is a serial failure and has nothing to offer modern Nigeria.
Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 28, 2014
LMAyedun:
Why are APC people already unleashing terror on those who dare support PDP? What happens when APC loses in February?

Even here on Nairaland, they will quote, insult and threaten to kill me. grin cheesy

GEJ till 2019

lolzzz. Bt seriously I'm indifferent about this whole issue. Bt as much as I'm unimpressed wt d clueless one I sometimes think voting in buhari is like stepping backwards. I definitely don't want a northerner nd someone with the potential of restricting my freedom in practicing my religion.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari by Frankiss44(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2014
makzeze:

Source: http://dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/19169-how-i-ended-maitatsine-crisis-by-buhari

Can someone please tell this old man to STFU? was that group a religious and political group? The only way Buhari can stop boko haram is to pick up his phone and call them to order, or better still take a ride on one of his male cows to boko camps and convince them that the battle is a lost one and they are only doing damage to the north. Dude doesn't need to become the president to solve a problem he is part of.

Oya APC rats show yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Slashes Import Licenses To Oil Marketers From 43 To 29 / Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists / Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.