Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted (19539 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by nairaman66(m): 4:27am On Dec 29, 2014
Accusations and counter accusations.. The rankings of two known criminals!
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by IKJ66(m): 4:28am On Dec 29, 2014
LOBATAN !!!!

We all know tho ,,,,,,,,,,

ÅΩ̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ð that's why we clamour for change

ℓ̊ don't care what ever ► γφυ say.........

All ℓ̊ know ΐ̲̅s.....

GMB 2015
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by jnistrick(m): 4:38am On Dec 29, 2014
Evvilgenius:
I don't support Saraki but it's stupid to say he did nothing when he did alot in Kwara state. I frequent Ilorin nd know whatsup... It's the present governor that's doing nuffin other than making noise.
shut up ur mouth wat did he do in kwara state. Ilorin to offa is filled wt bunch of pot holes,not to talk of ajase to omu aran, he is a big fool. D present governor is stil is boy. Guy if u no knw wetin to talk abeg park well. Mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by personal59: 4:39am On Dec 29, 2014
I don't see a family issue here cos of who the saraki's are but I see the message
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 29, 2014
GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by personal59: 4:42am On Dec 29, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
Pot calling Kettle black. What did he acheived during his own tenure under PDP umbrella, I thinks....
Nigerians should just follow their heart in 2015 and mind not any craps from any of these power mongers.
Argumentum ad homineum I hear u too but I understand his message sha wetin e do is left for Oga Jona to proove that. But wetin he say is left for m to prove too but I hear change sha which most people say is constant
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by dvee2: 4:46am On Dec 29, 2014
With all due respect to this president, why do you always address Nigerians from the church? Monday to Saturdays, you have all the time to address us but you dont until Sundays in the church. Are you not causing religious division? Nigeria is a circular state for Christ sake. What will happen if Buhari address the nation every friday from the mosque? Why are you buying sentiment from christians and causing further division among your countrymen? I know past northern presidents goes to mosques and saudi arabia, but they never address national issues from the pulpit of the mosque. You move from one church to the other every sunday addressing your countrymen in a circular state like nigeria and bigots call Buhari the one that is religious fundamentalist?

5 Likes

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Sunny4Gold: 5:07am On Dec 29, 2014
Birds of the same feather flock together.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Birds of same feather. What about you? Deceptive government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by brownlord: 5:11am On Dec 29, 2014
dvee2:
With all due respect to this president, why do you always address Nigerians from the church? Monday to Saturdays, you have all the time to address us but you dont until Sundays in the church. Are you not causing religious division? Nigeria is a circular state for Christ sake. What will happen if Buhari address the nation every friday from the mosque? Why are you buying sentiment from christians and causing further division among your countrymen? I know past northern presidents goes to mosques and saudi arabia, but they never address national issues from the pulpit of the mosque. You move from one church to the other every sunday addressing your countrymen in a circular state like nigeria and bigots call Buhari the one that is religious fundamentalist?

With the way you guys sit in front of tv, waiting for him to address you so you can find error in speech or how his body language do not suit that of a president, the guy need special anointing to face Nigerians.

Can't you see each time he is addressing you, he looks like a student facing panel and defending his project?
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by LAX89(m): 5:11am On Dec 29, 2014
stam101:
2015 woulld be interesting

bukola saraki and his entire family are some of the biggest and worst thieves, without conscience nor satisfaction, ever to come from Nigeria. From 'societe generale bank' to Kwara state government house. Only in Nigeria could he or any of his family members be working around free, and still in government.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by clemzo101(m): 5:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Saraki is d most corrupt person dat I know in Nigeria, go to kwara and u will know how far. Mtchewwww
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Mogidi: 5:23am On Dec 29, 2014
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) will on Monday quiz the former governor of Kwara State, Senator Bukola Saraki.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) will on Monday quiz the former governor of Kwara State, Senator Bukola Saraki.
SaharaReporters gathered that the former governor will be expected to answer questions bordering on how he managed the state's bonds during his eight-year tenure as the governor of the state.
The last time the anti-graft agency had quizzed Senator Saraki was over the roles he played as [size=15pt]an executive director in the defunct Societe Generale Bank, which has metamorphosed into the Heritage Bank.[/size]

Bukola should be the last person accusing anyone of corruption, the Saraki family took corruption to a different level in Kwara.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by loomer: 5:29am On Dec 29, 2014
see thief de call another thief THIEF
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by redcliff: 5:30am On Dec 29, 2014
tit:
what did bukola saraki do with the billions of kwara state money he received for 8 good years?

did he eat it?

We are talking of jonathan not bukola.. focus!

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by redcliff: 5:32am On Dec 29, 2014
Mogidi:

Bukola should be the last person accusing anyone of corruption, the Saraki family took corruption to a different level in Kwara.

A thief picking out another and calling him a thief can never be wrong with that singular action
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by NosaHenry(m): 5:51am On Dec 29, 2014
See who is talking. What did your father, yourself and your siblings use to milk Kwara state dry. I hate it when people that have their hands filled with corruption accuse others of been corrupt.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2014
Bukola saraki is a chronic thief......ask hw much he deduct from local government money monthly...
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by redcliff: 5:54am On Dec 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by onadana: 6:05am On Dec 29, 2014
coolTHEATRE OF THE ABSURD...THIEF CALLING THIEF...THIEF.SANGO FIRE ALL OF UNA.CRIMINALS.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Mogidi: 6:10am On Dec 29, 2014
redcliff:

A thief picking out another and calling him a thief can never be wrong with that singular action

From the bible:
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye

Saraki's vituperation is a classic case of "rank hypocrisy"

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by donmalcolm21(m): 6:11am On Dec 29, 2014
Bukola Saraki is a real corrupt personified, in saner climes he should be in jail, the useless piece of shit APC have as their member
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by femialiu(m): 6:16am On Dec 29, 2014
i am not a fan of ABS oo...but i was born n bred in Ilorin...it is height of political hypocrisy to say he achieved nothing in ilorin. He could have been a very corrupt politician, but infrastructure wise, he developed ilorin more than most of his predecessors, to mention a few, ABS built Kwara State first state owned university, re-modelled Ilorin International Airport, built a cargo wing, dualized offa-ajasse ippo express, built the road that linked tipper garage to basin, bukky built justice quarters in basin, he completed the unilorin road which lawal spoilt before leaving, GSS is 100years old and has produced more than 3 governors in kwara state including Lawal...but it was ABS that thought it wise to completely renovate the school and 3 others (aside from others in other LGA). He built the Kwara diagnostic center, lab scientist in kogi, ekiti n d surrounding states will testify to this. In the days of Bukky, Civil Servants earns their salary not later than 28th of every month (my dad was one), what BRF did in Lagos n was celebrated, ABS did it first in Kwara, he started the employing people to sweep the roads, planted flowers on the pavement...and even ensured UITH move to the Permanent site hereby freeing the general hospital facility for state use. Oduduwa road, gaa akanbi road and many more roads were built from the scratch by ABS, he attracted investors to an extent (Tuyil Pharmacy, Dangote Cement, KAM industries, Roemichs....) and don't also forget Kwara allocation is one of the smallest in Nigeria .....i can go on and on to mention his achievements in Kwara....however i am not saying he is not corrupt...but he definitely didn't leave Kwara the way he met Kwara...he developed kwara especially ilorin. i have been in Lag for over 5 years now and it is obvious BRF is working...but does it mean he is not corrupt? what ABS said is the truth, no biz man will give 2B naira if he is not expecting back...the money they gave belongs to us....we can stop them from taking more by refusing them our vote in Feb....

2 Likes

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 29, 2014
jnistrick:
shut up ur mouth wat did he do in kwara state. Ilorin to offa is filled wt bunch of pot holes,not to talk of ajase to omu aran, he is a big fool. D present governor is stil is boy. Guy if u no knw wetin to talk abeg park well. Mtcheeeeew
I was about saying the same thing faaa.I was having a sound sleep from osun but immediately we approached offa I woke up, the road was unbearable! ilorin--> Ajasse--> omu Aran road is crazy too.the only thing fatai's gov't did was to renovate general hospitals nothing else in 4yrs.saraki's own is worse,nothing to show.as for me and my family,we will vote anybody who is not from APC! m sure saraki and his party won't get more than ilorin if the election is fair.

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by tola9ja: 6:20am On Dec 29, 2014
diaris god hoo grin grin grin

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 29, 2014
femialiu:
i am not a fan of ABS oo...but i was born n bred in Ilorin...it is height of political hypocrisy to say he achieved nothing in ilorin. He could have been a very corrupt politician, but infrastructure wise, he developed ilorin more than most of his predecessors, to mention a few, ABS built Kwara State first state owned university, re-modelled Ilorin International Airport, built a cargo wing, dualized offa-ajasse ippo express, built the road that linked tipper garage to basin, bukky built justice quarters in basin, he completed the unilorin road which lawal spoilt before leaving, GSS is 100years old and has produced more than 3 governors in kwara state including Lawal...but it was ABS that thought it wise to completely renovate the school and 3 others (aside from others in other LGA). He built the Kwara diagnostic center, lab scientist in kogi, ekiti n d surrounding states will testify to this. In the days of Bukky, Civil Servants earns their salary not later than 28th of every month (my dad was one), what BRF did in Lagos n was celebrated, ABS did it first in Kwara, he started the employing people to sweep the roads, planted flowers on the pavement...and even ensured UITH move to the Permanent site hereby freeing the general hospital facility for state use. Oduduwa road, gaa akanbi road and many more roads were built from the scratch by ABS, he attracted investors to an extent (Tuyil Pharmacy, Dangote Cement, KAM industries, Roemichs....) and don't also forget Kwara allocation is one of the smallest in Nigeria .....i can go on and on to mention his achievements in Kwara....however i am not saying he is not corrupt...but he definitely didn't leave Kwara the way he met Kwara...he developed kwara especially ilorin. i have been in Lag for over 5 years now and it is obvious BRF is working...but does it mean he is not corrupt? what ABS said is the truth, no biz man will give 2B naira if he is not expecting back...the money they gave belongs to us....we can stop them from taking more by refusing them our vote in Feb....
he developed ilorin: yes.is ilorin the whole kwara: No .where else have you been to in kwara? offa? omu Aran? Ajasse? oke-ode? where?

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by oathman(m): 6:22am On Dec 29, 2014
My former governor sir, u are all the same.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by tola9ja: 6:29am On Dec 29, 2014
WHO DESERVE TO BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT 2015?

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by femialiu(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2014
Preciousjoz:
he developed ilorin: yes.is ilorin the whole kwara: No .where else have you been to in kwara? offa? omu Aran? Ajasse? oke-ode? where?

i perfectly agree with you,Offa to ilorin road is very bad...i did not say he built the entire kwara state in 8 years, tinubu did not finish lag project in 8 years, neither has fashola finished it too...governance is is a continuous thing. i am a fan of Donald Duke.. but you will be amazed when you travel to other part of Cross River....they are nothing but villages yet does it mean He didn't do anything in Cross Rivers?

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by dabossman(m): 6:34am On Dec 29, 2014
Mogidi:

And what was the result of his being quizzed by the toothless EFCC? Or does Saraki still enjoy immunity? Abeg accuse Saraki if you want, I don't care much for him, just don't base your arguments on the actions of that comatose agency.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by dat9jaguy(m): 6:35am On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=owobokiri post=29291866]Bukola Saraki is now a revolutionary? I don't blame him sha, I blame jonathan. Just the agreement between saraki and Ahmed the present kwara governor to loot the state is enough to clamp them in prison for donkey years.[/quote

My point exactly;why can't GEJ arrest Saraki for corruption if there is anything on him.Either GEJ has things to hide or he is a coward
who can't go after corrupt people.Either way this is not the man we need.GEJ is really GMB's campaign manager.

VOTE FOR BUHARI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election / Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) / President Buhari Appoints Salamatu Suleiman As NHRC Chairman

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.