Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted (19538 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Adwexky(m): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2014
That is Nigeria politics for you dear!

*Sinners Condemning Sinners*
tit:
what did bukola saraki do with the billions of kwara state money he received for 8 good years?

did he eat it?

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by NifemiOlu(m): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2014
Preciousjoz:
he developed ilorin: yes.is ilorin the whole kwara: No .where else have you been to in kwara? offa? omu Aran? Ajasse? oke-ode? where?

Thank you very much. Many people in Ilorin only see Ilorin as Kwara State. Only a few have travelled past Ganmo. It's such a shame to come to a national forum like Nairaland to say Bukola Saraki developed Kwara state while in reality, he developed Ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by anonimi: 6:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Coming from someone who made thousands if not millions of ordinary customer and even old pensioners cry & even die after looting their money in the defunct Societe Generale Bank to run his first Kwara state governorship elections shocked
Not forgetting the indictment for shady deals at also defunct InterContinental Bank.
Real economic hitman angry

bayooooooo:
Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million Bank Loan Fraud

The Special Fraud Unit of the Nigerian Police Force has declared the former governor of Kwara State, Bukola Saraki, wanted over a N21 billion bank loan fraud at the defunct InterContinental Bank of Nigeria.

An SFU source told Saharareporters that an arrest warrant is in place for the immediate arrest of the senator who went into hiding after a federal high court in Abuja cleared the way for his arrest on Thursday.

Source:http://saharareporters.com/news-page/police-declare-senator-bukola-saraki-wanted-over-1335-million-bank-loan-fraud

Only in our country will a rogue be forming "saint" and pointing accusing fingers simply because he is no longer in the ultimate chopping circle and KNOWS that most of his fellow citizens are certified, confirmed MUMUS!

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc][/url]

No wonder he teamed up with the daft old soldier in the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Teebashy(f): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2014
tit:
what did bukola saraki do with the billions of kwara state money he received for 8 good years?

did he eat it?
don't mind d crazy man dat av been looping kwara for d past 12yrs

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Haywhymido(m): 6:45am On Dec 29, 2014
tit:
when we start practicing fiscal federalism in 2015,
the good people of kwara will grab you and
force out all their money from your throat!

Oloshi!
you will see pepper!
na wa o, we all knw bukola is a thief, but when he was still in pdp u never accuse him of been one - double standard at it best

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by hansad: 6:50am On Dec 29, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
Pot calling Kettle black. What did he acheived during his own tenure under PDP umbrella, I thinks....
Nigerians should just follow their heart in 2015 and mind not any craps from any of these power mongers.
Bukola Saraki COULD NOT NAME ANY CORRUPT PRACTICE HE CAUGHT GEJ on. Bukola SaraKi led Kwara for eight years and it was eight years mired in corrupt practices in Kwara state.. Bukola Saraki, one of those PDP rejects that fled to APC is now TAINTING THE IMAGE OF GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by anonimi: 6:50am On Dec 29, 2014
femialiu:
i am not a fan of ABS oo...but i was born n bred in Ilorin...it is height of political hypocrisy to say he achieved nothing in ilorin. He could have been a very corrupt politician, but infrastructure wise, he developed ilorin more than most of his predecessors, to mention a few, ABS built Kwara State first state owned university, re-modelled Ilorin International Airport, built a cargo wing, dualized offa-ajasse ippo express, built the road that linked tipper garage to basin, bukky built justice quarters in basin, he completed the unilorin road which lawal spoilt before leaving, GSS is 100years old and has produced more than 3 governors in kwara state including Lawal...but it was ABS that thought it wise to completely renovate the school and 3 others (aside from others in other LGA). He built the Kwara diagnostic center, lab scientist in kogi, ekiti n d surrounding states will testify to this. In the days of Bukky, Civil Servants earns their salary not later than 28th of every month (my dad was one), what BRF did in Lagos n was celebrated, ABS did it first in Kwara, he started the employing people to sweep the roads, planted flowers on the pavement...and even ensured UITH move to the Permanent site hereby freeing the general hospital facility for state use. Oduduwa road, gaa akanbi road and many more roads were built from the scratch by ABS, he attracted investors to an extent (Tuyil Pharmacy, Dangote Cement, KAM industries, Roemichs....) and don't also forget Kwara allocation is one of the smallest in Nigeria .....i can go on and on to mention his achievements in Kwara....however i am not saying he is not corrupt...but he definitely didn't leave Kwara the way he met Kwara...he developed kwara especially ilorin. i have been in Lag for over 5 years now and it is obvious BRF is working...but does it mean he is not corrupt? what ABS said is the truth, no biz man will give 2B naira if he is not expecting back...the money they gave belongs to us....we can stop them from taking more by refusing them our vote in Feb....

Thank you for the long list of what he did in Ilorin for eight whole years shocked

- Do you know what the rate of Kwara state children who cannot go to PUBLIC school is? A rough estimate will do.
- Any idea of how many Kwara state residents do not have access to PUBLIC primary health clinics & general hospitals that are well equipped and adequately staffed?
- Is the whole of Kwara state provided with TAP water? If not, by what % did Bukola Saraki improved the coverage during his eight year tenure?

Do you know how many people would have been EMPLOYED if all the three issues ONLY were properly addressed by the rogue-turned-saint
Can you also imagine how much the Kwara state economy would have developed as a consequence with PRIVATE investments flowing in to take benefit from the improved competitive environment and provide even more taxes and IGR to the state and its LGAs for even more EMPLOYMENT?

Let us stop giving excuses for the lack lustre performance of all these our Looters-in-Power (LiPs) please.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Teebashy(f): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2014
femialiu:
i am not a fan of ABS oo...but i was born n bred in Ilorin...it is height of political hypocrisy to say he achieved nothing in ilorin. He could have been a very corrupt politician, but infrastructure wise, he developed ilorin more than most of his predecessors, to mention a few, ABS built Kwara State first state owned university, re-modelled Ilorin International Airport, built a cargo wing, dualized offa-ajasse ippo express, built the road that linked tipper garage to basin, bukky built justice quarters in basin, he completed the unilorin road which lawal spoilt before leaving, GSS is 100years old and has produced more than 3 governors in kwara state including Lawal...but it was ABS that thought it wise to completely renovate the school and 3 others (aside from others in other LGA). He built the Kwara diagnostic center, lab scientist in kogi, ekiti n d surrounding states will testify to this. In the days of Bukky, Civil Servants earns their salary not later than 28th of every month (my dad was one), what BRF did in Lagos n was celebrated, ABS did it first in Kwara, he started the employing people to sweep the roads, planted flowers on the pavement...and even ensured UITH move to the Permanent site hereby freeing the general hospital facility for state use. Oduduwa road, gaa akanbi road and many more roads were built from the scratch by ABS, he attracted investors to an extent (Tuyil Pharmacy, Dangote Cement, KAM industries, Roemichs....) and don't also forget Kwara allocation is one of the smallest in Nigeria .....i can go on and on to mention his achievements in Kwara....however i am not saying he is not corrupt...but he definitely didn't leave Kwara the way he met Kwara...he developed kwara especially ilorin. i have been in Lag for over 5 years now and it is obvious BRF is working...but does it mean he is not corrupt? what ABS said is the truth, no biz man will give 2B naira if he is not expecting back...the money they gave belongs to us....we can stop them from taking more by refusing them our vote in Feb....
femialiu:
[quote author=femialiu post=29293101]i am not a fan of ABS oo...but i was born n bred in Ilorin...it is height of political hypocrisy to say he achieved nothing in ilorin. He could have been a very corrupt politician, but infrastructure wise, he developed ilorin more than most of his predecessors, to mention a few, ABS built Kwara State first state owned university, re-modelled Ilorin International Airport, built a cargo wing, dualized offa-ajasse ippo express, built the road that linked tipper garage to basin, bukky built justice quarters in basin, he completed the unilorin road which lawal spoilt before leaving, GSS is 100years old and has produced more than 3 governors in kwara state including Lawal...but it was ABS that thought it wise to completely renovate the school and 3 others (aside from others in other LGA). He built the Kwara diagnostic center, lab scientist in kogi, ekiti n d surrounding states will testify to this. In the days of Bukky, Civil Servants earns their salary not later than 28th of every month (my dad was one), what BRF did in Lagos n was celebrated, ABS did it first in Kwara, he started the employing people to sweep the roads, planted flowers on the pavement...and even ensured UITH move to the Permanent site hereby freeing the general hospital facility for state use. Oduduwa road, gaa akanbi road and many more roads were built from the scratch by ABS, he attracted investors to an extent (Tuyil Pharmacy, Dangote Cement, KAM industries, Roemichs....) and don't also forget Kwara allocation is one of the smallest in Nigeria .....i can go on and on to mention his achievements in Kwara....however i am not saying he is not corrupt...but he definitely didn't leave Kwara the way he met Kwara...he developed kwara especially ilorin. i have been in Lag for over 5 years now and it is obvious BRF is working...but does it mean he is not corrupt? what ABS said is the truth, no biz man will give 2B naira if he is not expecting back...the money they gave belongs to us....we can stop them from taking more by refusing them our vote in Feb....[/quote
I agree partially with wat u said but for d salary of civil servant kwara is a lie....my parents are civil servant we know wen dey do collect der salaries
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by jamace(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2014
sucreblazing:
true talk !!!

time for change.
Haba, true talk? Don't you know who Saraki is?
See: Bukola Saraki was 8 years Governor of Kwara State under PDP and 2 years Senator under PDP. He turned Kwara into his personal estate. Ask Kwarans about Bukola attrocities.

Bukola is a waste product of PDP. grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by muh4lyf(m): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2014
Nigeria! Even though I am nt in support of d 21billion donation. See this thief talking. What about the kwara allocation been shared by you,your family and the useless one that calls himself a governor(Abdulfatai Ahmad). What goes around must surely come around.

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Teebashy(f): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2014
jamace:
See: Bukola Saraki was 8 years Governor of Kwara State under PDP and 2 years Senator under PDP. He turned Kwara into his personal estate. Ask Kwarans about Bukola attrocities.

u don say am.....does who are not kwarans will not know wat is up in kwara

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by anonimi: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2014
jamace:

Which is why many have recognized the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC as a WASTE basket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by amaraudo: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2014
Bukola talking about corruption? Chei!! What happened to societae general? What happened to Intercontinental? What happened to yaraduas election? This CHANGE is
is A PIT TOILET. some stinking mouths need to be closed. Bukola ke?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by dollyptosh(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2014
Who is this fool to say Jonathan is corrupt?? He is more corrupt. I support GMB not APC.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by stayblack: 7:07am On Dec 29, 2014
thives, they are now insultin themselves.while we sit and laugh.baboons

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by realglob(m): 7:08am On Dec 29, 2014
(Must See) See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted About 2015

http://www.realglob.com/10963/must-see-see-what-senator-bukola-saraki-tweeted-about-2015/
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by sucreblazing(m): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2014
sucreblazing:
true talk !!!

time for change.

modified *

as I wake up Na hin I see my self for frontpage !!!

Omo I don't even know what to type sef other than to say change must happen in Aso rock come 2015. !!!
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by realglob(m): 7:16am On Dec 29, 2014
(Must See) See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted About 2015
http://www.realglob.com/10963/must-see-see-what-senator-bukola-saraki-tweeted-about-2015/
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by abrahym(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Imagine pot calling kettle black...

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by stam101(m): 7:41am On Dec 29, 2014
Bukola we r not fools o because we know. The thieves...GEJ 2015

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Descartes: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2014
...and a shameless criminal and certified looter Saraki is talking about corruption. grin . Is he in the same party with 'saint' Buhari the would-be 'Messiah'? undecided
If 'saint' Buhari should be dinning with well-known looters like the Sarakis, Tinubus, Atikus, Akandes, Amaechis, etc...then the anti-corruption mantra is just a pure GIMMICK embarassed

Cogito ergo sum
Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by flexing11(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2014
lekhane:
But the police said no donation of such happened, what's Saraki talking about
u are a fool for maki*g dat stateme*t, u are clueless like ur master from otuoke cla*, d police did *ot *ear a*d u believe dem,
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Swiftboy(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2014
tit:

did he eat it?
leave that hypocrate alone...that good for nothing brat that has piped my state dry.him,his friends and family. God will judge their lot. Awon smellos! The hypocrate only furnished Ilorin, his hometown and left Kwara-south to rot. If not for Bishop Oyedepo that's bringing developments...make I no too talk. >(:
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by 4stylz: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2014
sucreblazing:
true talk !!!

time for change.

I wonder where you get your reasoning from, well may God help you

Omo first to comment !!!!

i just wanna make a big shout out to everybody that liked my post We shall All make it BIG TIme and may the lord bless our hustle before this year runs out.

please don't be stagnant, change every aspect of your life.

including

use your vote to change the future of Nigeria !!

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria and God bless us! !
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by flexing11(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2014
let dem be telli*g eac* oda de trut* eve* if dei are all de same,bt d fact is dat dis govt is too corrupt,we wa*t bu*ari to come a*d make de c*a*ge,
sai bu*ari2015,
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by myproperty(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2014
chronique:
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

yes but only in a place where justice is supreme. i believe about 99% of our politicians are very very corrupt while the remaining 1% are corrupt moderately( they work and still steal money)
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by omolami: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2014
Saraki should plse leave d president alone. Nigeria is not kwara where his father had dinasty they do d way they like. Look at pot calling kettle black. The 21bn fraud on Saraki's neck is there. It is nigeria criminal justice factore that is still making him to talk hence he suppose to be in jail. Ole pataki
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Lexusgs430: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2014
Is this also part of the Saraki clan that killed a bank and a state's financials etc etc etc ?
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2014
cool

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2014
femialiu:

i perfectly agree with you,Offa to ilorin road is very bad...i did not say he built the entire kwara state in 8 years, tinubu did not finish lag project in 8 years, neither has fashola finished it too...governance is is a continuous thing. i am a fan of Donald Duke.. but you will be amazed when you travel to other part of Cross River....they are nothing but villages yet does it mean He didn't do anything in Cross Rivers?
bros, the allocation is for kwara state not for ilorin! at least other towns should get a bit of development like ilorin is getting but hell no, saraki is stealing the money. saraki should be jailed walahi!

2 Likes

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by walecom4u: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2014
Corrupt and thieves people, instead of them to donate billions to buy arms and ammunitions for Nigeria forces to fight Boko Haram and also to donate for our eletricity to stable, these useless theives refused to do that. May God come to Nigerians rescue. We are waiting for February 2015 election.

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by brightoinmcs: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Bukola Saraki made a very good point there, but I think he lacks the moral courage and the political will to make such a bold statement on corruption considering the fact that he was a governor for 8yrs with no meaningful developmental projects to show through out his tenure in office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency / Abia Police Arrest Three INEC Officials With 10,000 Pvcs - Punch / Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.