Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,924 members, 7,838,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted (19537 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by buoye1(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2014
Change
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2014
This Niggar from my state sef dey talk. Chai bukola saraki of all pple sef dey call person theif, I beg pass through my state, You will know Kwara is a sorry state. The only thing you would see is bukola saraki billboard and our acting governor fatai ahmed. That's all want they have done successfully in the last 4yrs. Awon oloribu gbogbo
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by HYBREED(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2014
scribble:

dont mind the thief

that guy can thief money sha

from the days of societe generale bank scam, he has been athieving

he is an accomplished thief that is unhappy his own bloc is not stealing

u are making a mistake... his father owned the bank. need I remind you that he fought his father about the state of kwara and outrightly objected his father for imposing gbemisola on the people of kwara? Get you facts right before typing shit
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by mescapee: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2014
Pot calling kettle black.

Swear you did not load money in peugeot evolution of those days when you were being introduced to politricks by your big papa.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by HrtBrkSteve(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2014
hansad:
Bukola Saraki COULD NOT NAME ANY CORRUPT PRACTICE HE CAUGHT GEJ on. Bukola SaraKi led Kwara for eight years and it was eight years mired in corrupt practices in Kwara state.. Bukola Saraki, one of those PDP rejects that fled to APC is now TAINTING THE IMAGE OF GEJ.
Just imagine, my brother.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Ayomivic(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2014
tit:
what did bukola saraki do with the billions of kwara state money he received for 8 good years?

did he eat it?
ask him o. Bukola talking of corruption! who corrupted this nation if not people like Bukola Saraki.

Actually, we need change in Kwara State but not in the hand of corruptible man call Bukola. Apc is no no for me, for us in kwara.

What do we say, when a thief is calling someone a thief?
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by xtoly(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2014
bukola saraki should report to the police if I may ask him what happen to joy petroleum accounts? if we are quite about apc now is all because we know majority of the wrong politicians from pdp have to go to apc.how can buhari fight corruption when safari needed to be jailed first, look I laugh politics
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by splendore(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2014
its always interesting to see people criticizing the same government they were ones part of. Just because he is no more part of PDP is the reason for all these rubbish. Let him be accountable first before accusing someone else ,nonsense!
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Ayomivic(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2014
tit:
what did bukola saraki do with the billions of kwara state money he received for 8 good years?

did he eat it?
ask him o. Bukola talking of corruption! who corrupted this nation if not people like Bukola Saraki.

Actually, we need change in Kwara State but not in the hand of corruptible man call Bukola. Apc is no no for me, for us in kwara. But in fedral level let hope Buhari would be good for this nation.GEJ is the president for the rich men not for the masses

What do we say, when a theif is calling someone a theif?
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2014
delishpot:
All of them na the same.
delishpot, who are you voting for? gej or buhari?
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by collitexnaira(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2014
On point
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Ayomivic(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2014
Evvilgenius:
I don't support Saraki but it's stupid to say he did nothing when he did alot in Kwara state. I frequent Ilorin nd know whatsup... It's the present governor that's doing nuffin other than making noise.

present Governor, do you mean AbdulFatha The Executive Manager of Bukola Saraki & son Company (kwara)
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by keyremotes(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2014
Saraki should shut his dirty mouth.
What happened to SGBN.
POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK!

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by delishpot: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2014
harde2lah:

delishpot, who are you voting for? gej or buhari?

Bros, I wont be voting o. Distance wont let me. Its a blessing in disguise sha, cos to be frank eh, I want new blood. If they had made that Buharis VP as the presido and made Buhari the VP, I would have gone for them. I believe GEJ did not do well at alll at all. So I am not for GEJ right now.
My ansa is NONE of them.

1 Like

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by teadrake(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2014
tit:
when we start practicing fiscal federalism in 2015,
the good people of kwara will grab you and
force out all their money from your throat!

Oloshi!
you will see pepper!
Tit dear,you dey vex gan.Don't mind those pen-robbers
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by fritiyo: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2014
dose wo stay in glass house shld nt throw stone. pple lk saraki shld nt throw d stone cos he s staying in d glass house. let pple lk us wo stay in nairaland shld throw d stone.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2014
sucreblazing:
true talk !!!

time for change.

Omo first to comment !!!!

i just wanna make a big shout out to everybody that liked my post We shall All make it BIG TIme and may the lord bless our hustle before this year runs out.

please don't be stagnant, change every aspect of your life.

including

use your vote to change the future of Nigeria !!

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria and God bless us! !
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2014
delishpot:

Bros, I wont be voting o. Distance wont let me. Its a blessing in disguise sha, cos to be frank eh, I want new blood if they had made that Buharis VP as the presido and made Buhari VP, I would have gone for them. I believe GEJ did not do well at alll at all. So I am not for GEJ right now.
My ansa is NONE of them.
Lolz. I agree with you. I also feel Buhari is the not the best person for the job. however, I think APC is only trying to leverage on the popularity of the general; knowing fully well that he commands a cult-like followership and he singlehandedly garnered 12 million! during the last election. I feel only Buhari can give gej/pdp a run for their money. Anyway lets see how things unfold. I'm only throwing my weight behind the general just for the sake of change. Nothing more nothing else. The natural thing to do if we're tired of PDP is to try another party for the next four years and if they Bleep us up, we send their silly ar5e on exile and bring back pdp. Then they (pdp) must have learnt their lessons. lol. Anyway, its all good my sister. I envisage we will get it right one day.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2014
Bukola Saraki.. the Tinubu of Kwara State.. Mtscheeew shocked punk biiitch
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Moheat(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2014
nduchucks:
Saraki should STFU and stop this kind of nonsense tweet before he contributes negatively to the goodwill currently enjoyed by Buhari and APC. Saraki should know better than tweet such truths - he should have had it done by someone within APC with the moral authority to post such a tweet.

Its like the criminal Asari Dokubo tweeting that Tompolo is a criminal. nansense

Yeah! you are right, someone with high moral authority should have done this....Bukola Saraki planted the incumbent Governor of Kwara so that the guy can cover his mess..He is as corrupt as his father. Corruption runs in their blood
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by delishpot: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2014
harde2lah:

Lolz. I agree with you. I also feel Buhari is the not the best person for the job. however, I think APC is only trying to leverage on the popularity of the general; knowing fully well that he commands a cult-like followership and he singlehandedly garnered 12 million! during the last election. I feel only Buhari can give gej/pdp a run for their money. Anyway lets see how things unfold. I'm only throwing my weight behind the general just for the sake of change. Nothing more nothing else. The natural thing to do if we're tired of PDP is to try another party for the next four years and if they Bleep us up, we send their silly ar5e on exile and bring back pdp. Then they (pdp) must have learnt their lessons. lol. Anyway, its all good my sister. I envisage we will get it right one day.

Yeah, but what you said is my fear exactly. We are just recycling these people. Ok, lets say APC bleeps up now, we re instate PDP, then PDP messes up still, we will then bring back APC kwo?
My own way of dealing with this is......let all naija youths reject both candidates and make it clear we wont vote and wont accept any result if the adults vote behind us. Let us say No to both GEJ and GMB. Let tge parties look for fresh brains, let them get new candidates. Tgen we will pick who we like.
That is my own.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by tomfikky(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2014
stam101:
2015 woulld be interesting

Same way he is milking kwara state.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2014
Ai dukan su ba su da kaskiya, har uwar goodluck.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by jnistrick(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Preciousjoz:
I was about saying the same thing faaa.I was having a sound sleep from osun but immediately we approached offa I woke up, the road was unbearable! ilorin--> Ajasse--> omu Aran road is crazy too.the only thing fatai's gov't did was to renovate general hospitals nothing else in 4yrs.saraki's own is worse,nothing to show.as for me and my family,we will vote anybody who is not from APC! m sure saraki and his party won't get more than ilorin if the election is fair.
my dear dey are kings n chairmen in rigging election n also dos mumu old woman dey give ankara n 200naira ll stupidly vote 4 dem. I knw one day d captive of d might ll b freed.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by D9ty7(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
How I wish I can just get the opportunity to interact with one of these APC politicians.
Saraki, are you saying GEJ was not corrupt when you voted for him in 2011? And suddenly he became a corrupt leader overnight? I laff in my local dialet.
Saraki, are you saying you are incorruptible? You must be joking. You were one of the pillars of PDP before you switched alleigiance because you are loosing your relevance in tha party. You are mad faaa.
Your father, if I am not mistaken was one of the founding members of the PDP alongside Solomon Lar and others. You were initiated into politics early on and you served as Kwara state governor of 8years. Na beans? As a result of your selfish nature, you left office as a governor and went to the senate. Had it been you achieved a lot during your eight years tenure, would you have gone to the senate?
------
Lets make things right, let every supporter of APC know one thing, APC is not the party for change. Of all it members, I can only mention a few who are incorruptible to an extent. Buhari and a few others. I will only vote for APC in 2015 because of Buhari and not because the party has anything good for this country.
Now back to the topic. Saraki, when the great people in APC are talking, I advice you to shut your trap. When Buhari is talking, listen hard and learn from it, when Oshiomole is speaking, learn, when Rochas is speaking, try and learn from him. No one will learn from you because you are one of Nigeria's problems.
PDP is not missing you and APC do not need you.
Let the candidate who have God on his side win come February 2015
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
delishpot:

Yeah, but what you said is my fear exactly. We are just recycling these people. Ok, lets say APC bleeps up now, we re instate PDP, then PDP messes up still, we will then bring back APC kwo?
My own way of dealing with this is......let all naija youths ll both candidates and make it clear we wont vote and wont accept any result if the adults vote behind us. Let us say No to both GEJ and GMB. Let tge parties look for fresh brains, let them JJ get new candidates. Tgen we will pick who we like.
That is my own.
I get your point but what you're asking for is kinda difficult or nearly impossible sef. Naija youths, we hardly agree on anything. Take nairaland fr example. What did the youths do when they lost some of their own in the last immigration recruitment exercise? I think we the youths are becoming inconsequential in the scheme of things. We don't speak in one voice. its sad. anyway, let the best man win. All I care about is to keep making money..lol and later on I give back to the society.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by delishpot: 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
harde2lah:

I get your point but what you're asking for is kinda difficult or nearly impossible sef. Naija youths, we hardly agree on anything. Take nairaland fr example. What did the youths do when they lost some of their own in the last immigration recruitment exercise? I think we the youths are becoming inconsequential in the scheme of things. We don't speak in one voice. its sad. anyway, let the best man win. All I care about is to keep making money..lol and later on I give back to the society.

Yeah. Our youths are worse than their god fathers these days sef. Goodluck with making money. Me sef dey pursue money. Wetin man pikin want do again?
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
delishpot:

Yeah. Our youths are worse than their god fathers these days sef. Goodluck with making money. Me sef dey pursue money. Wetin man pikin want do again?
Na so o. That's the way forward.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by midolian(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
We all know the pot is black...its of no use for the kettle saying it....the difference btw Jonathan and bukola is that Jonathan is RUINING the nation while bukola HAS RUINED the state (kwara)....

Alll the same....UP BUHARI
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by PastorOla1: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
ME, I GO DONATE MY VOTE FOR CHANGE JO.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by scribble: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ishilove:

To paraphrase the immortal Machavielli: "the thief who does not have the opportunity to steal fancies himself a honest man."

Exactly my point

Suddenly saraki is honest because his opportunity to thief has reduced
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Tunadez(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
shameless man, saraki also benefitted from such. A lot of Nigerians seem not to know the meaning of the word "CHANGE". Because saraki left PDP, he's against what he benefitted from. I still try to picture those days when those jobless women and men will sit right in front of the government house struggling to be fed with AMALA. I still insist GEJ is bad, PDP is a failure but neither APC nor GMB will ever an Option.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Moro: Benue Killings, Enough Is Enough, It’s Time To Defend Our Existence / Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me / All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.