Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted (19540 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Tunadez(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
shameless man, saraki also benefitted from such. A lot of Nigerians seem not to know the meaning of the word "CHANGE". Because saraki left PDP, he's against what he benefitted from. I still try to picture those days when those jobless women and men will sit right in front of the government house struggling to be fed with AMALA. I still insist GEJ is bad, PDP is a failure but neither APC nor GMB will ever be an Option.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by buoye1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
D9ty7:
How I wish I can just get the opportunity to interact with one of these APC politicians.
Saraki, are you saying GEJ was not corrupt when you voted for him in 2011? And suddenly he became a corrupt leader overnight? I laff in my local dialet.
Saraki, are you saying you are incorruptible? You must be joking. You were one of the pillars of PDP before you switched alleigiance because you are loosing your relevance in tha party. You are mad faaa.
Your father, if I am not mistaken was one of the founding members of the PDP alongside Solomon Lar and others. You were initiated into politics early on and you served as Kwara state governor of 8years. Na beans? As a result of your selfish nature, you left office as a governor and went to the senate. Had it been you achieved a lot during your eight years tenure, would you have gone to the senate?
------
Lets make things right, let every supporter of APC know one thing, APC is not the party for change. Of all it members, I can only mention a few who are incorruptible to an extent. Buhari and a few others. I will only vote for APC in 2015 because of Buhari and not because the party has anything good for this country.
Now back to the topic. Saraki, when the great people in APC are talking, I advice you to shut your trap. When Buhari is talking, listen hard and learn from it, when Oshiomole is speaking, learn, when Rochas is speaking, try and learn from him. No one will learn from you because you are one of Nigeria's problems.
PDP is not missing you and APC do not need you.
Let the candidate who have God on his side win come February 2015
Y u dey beef d guy na.....Omo Kwara ni mi now!But I seriously don't like the guy
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Geoffis: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Saraki should fisrt tell us what happened to Society Generale Bank and Intercontinental Bank before will listen to him. He is the most corrupt of all.
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by BraniacX(m): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Ishilove:

To paraphrase the immortal Machavielli: "the thief who does not have the opportunity to steal fancies himself a honest man."

HAhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

YEh!! ;o my boxers Don teAr hahahahahaha!!
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by ddeola: 1:38am On Dec 30, 2014
A time for change, let's teach these "clueless clan" what true governance is about
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by oismail(m): 3:40am On Dec 30, 2014
tit:
when we start practicing fiscal federalism in 2015,
the good people of kwara will grab you and
force out all their money from your throat!

Oloshi!
you will see pepper!
So two wrongs can make a right
Re: See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted by Officer101(m): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2014
Keep the accusations and counter accusations coming ahead of February 2015. Election will soon separate the boys from the men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: "NBC Wants AIT To Be Like NTA" / NAF Hospital For Boko Haram Victims Commences Operations In Borno (photos) / Court Stops PDP National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.