Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi (32062 Views)

30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by jude33084(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
wasiudvd:
“When Mubi was deserted, more insurgents followed suit
and raided several establishments, especially banks in
the town. In the Diamond Bank branch alone, they carted
away over N100 million....

Falasy, how can a branch inside Mini town have the above figure? what happened to the vault limit? this people see tribal marks for my face?

grin
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by wasiudvd(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
omoiseselagba:
been there ,done that.you are right but it cud be posible cos of the security situation in the place.

security situation, exact reason why the bank will not have such amount. highest vault limit in such region will be in range of 10M
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by tonychristopher: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
XRAY21:

Lie of the year .ask if you don't know my bro is in the army ask if you don't know .even if it 2k he or she new the danger of the work before entering

Did he join army due to joblessness or passion or patriotism
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by okechukwu3: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
This is just the truth.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Rexyl(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
we know serious military advances to deal with boko haram and get rid of it on time has been sabotaged for quite a long time. now Nigerian army are having the upper hand. may they crush the insurgents very soon. it is high time to make all parts of the country peaceful
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
NafeesaAA:
96NA/ 42/6235 Cpl Jasper Braidolor
96NA/ 43/ 10277 Cpl David Musa
05NA/ 57/ 3451 LCpl Friday Onun
09NA/ 64/ 4905 LCpl Yusuf Shuaibu
09NA/ 62/ 1648 LCpl Igono Emmanuel
09NA/ 64/ 4214 Pte Andrew Ngbede
10NA/ 65/ 8344 Pte Nurudeen Ahmed
10NA/ 65/ 7084 Pte Ifeanyi Alukhagbe
13NA/ 69/ 2898 Pte Alao Samuel
13NA/ 69/ 2907 Pte Amadi Chukwudi
13NA/ 69/ 2898 Pte Allan Linus
The other seven soldiers also court-martialed but yet to
be charged are:
93NA/ 36/ 1542 Cpl David Luhbut
97NA/ 45/ 7423 Cpl Muhammed Sani
03NA/ 53/ 816 Lcpl Stephen Clement
09NA/ 62/ 1648 Inama Samuel
09NA/ 64/ 5858 Iseh Ubong
10NA/ 65/ 6912 Ichocho Jeremiah
10NA/ 65/ 7343 Sabastine Gwaba.

Stop muddling up issues. Those are names of mainly Christian soldiers who mutinied as a result of General Bandit, a Muslim allegedly leading them into a Boko Haram ambush.

1 Like

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by XRAY21(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
tonychristopher:

Did he join army due to joblessness or passion or patriotism

This is a question for the gods
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by successking: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
doctokwus:

Am not a hypocrite like u clearly are.If u can't see beyond ur nose because of ur ethnic and religious sentiment that's ur own biz.I can NEVER vote gej just because he is a christian and comes from d south.D man has for 6yrs shown he is undeserving of d office he occupies and I wud b having nightmares everyday if am to see d opportunity to correct that mistake and I refused taking it.Even if I have just a vote on dat day,it wud gv me d greatest joy knowing dt vote was used judiciously to effect change.

You have sentimentally avoided the question, but i will remind you, why did BH not occupy territory during Ihejirika?

Waiting for your answer
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by san316(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Politics in the Nigerian army. anybody can Cook up the story and claim it to be true. vanguard publishing this has also shown how myopic they are and has exposed the threat they pose to peace in Nigeria. We have come to a point in our history where we can't believe narratives from faceless people.

I am prior to information. regarding the deployment of troops to the war zones. I can authoritatively state that troops are deployed regardless of their ethnicity.I have friends in the army who were at the front. the complain they always give is that they count bullets and give to them whereas BH come with drums of bullet. I have a friend in the hospital now, a Muslim who was among those defending mubi. he was injured in a bomb attack.

As for sabotage, indeed there are insiders giving info to BH but these people are not restricted to the northeners alone. some of these soldiers collude with BH In exchange for money. recently, many soldiers weird withdrawn from the front. some of them were discovered to have up to 40million in their accounts,
these guys are not exclusively Muslims.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by tonychristopher: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
XRAY21:

This is a question for the gods

Then consult your gods and get back to me
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by 1stdammy: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
doctokwus:

This day newspaper has been stoking ethnic and religious flames unashamedly in its reports. There is a deliberate and calculated attempt to insinuate that non Christians and northerners of Muslim faith are against d gej administration. While right thinking pple wud see thru this clearly partisan newspaper,it shd b noted that this approach may eventually backfire.Change is in d air and no amt of blackmail can stop d wind of change come feb14 lipsrsealed
And I pity ur life so seriously, when every thing good for ur rational thinking has been white washed by dat ur so call change agent come next year then, that truth which is so bitter and sour to u now will dawn on u..............shioorrr
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by glamm: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Register for one month intensive training in Graphics & Web Design (weekends only )
Date: Jan 10, 17, 24 and 31 (2015)
Venue:2nd Floor , Rock and Rule Suite, The Valley Mall, Plot 215 Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja
Time: 10am-3:00pm
Course fee:N50,000.00 (fifty thousand naira only)
You can secure your seat by making a payment into the bank account detailed below:

Bank: Diamond:
Account Name: peach and pomp Services Ltd
Account Number: 0054361488

Once you make payment, Kindly send your details in the following order to 08184227903
Full Name/email address/payment reference number/phone number
Limited seats available
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by doctokwus: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
successking:

You have sentimentally avoided the question, but i will remind you, why did BH not occupy territory during Ihejirika?

Waiting for your answer
Has it occurred to u that d sabotage might b coming from high up?When Ihejirika was clearly on top of d situation he was removed. Since d new army chief came in and BH started gaining territories, av u asked urself why he is still kept in that office.My friend, d sabotage may be something dat may even shock d likes of u.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by doctokwus: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
1stdammy:
And I pity ur life so seriously, when every thing good for ur rational thinking has been white washed by dat ur so call change agent come next year then, that truth which is so bitter and sour to u now will dawn on u..............shioorrr
Pity itself if u still decide to live 4 more yrs of incompetence and cluelessness.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by tit(f): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Fifth columnists in the army are causing a lot of trouble.

The army should deal with the ones they have captured and tried with immediate effect.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by balladin: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
doctokwus:

This day newspaper has been stoking ethnic and religious flames unashamedly in its reports. There is a deliberate and calculated attempt to insinuate that non Christians and northerners of Muslim faith are against d gej administration. While right thinking pple wud see thru this clearly partisan newspaper,it shd b noted that this approach may eventually backfire.Change is in d air and no amt of blackmail can stop d wind of change come feb14 lipsrsealed
I don't want to call you foolish, but your post is a foolish one. What in that write up has a political undertone? Why are you APC folks so scared? Thisday has just reported the news as they got it and you're here disputing it without presenting any facts to counter it.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by bonechamberlain(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=Krisddon post=29306273][/quote] that's the problem with u semi illiterates on nairaland. u saw a fact presented with empirical evidence, if u re to criticize let it based on facts with evidence too. and I believe u saw the source thisdaylive.com. so channel ur irrationality towards the source and not the op. gratias.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by toblosky(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
OK yesssss,have seen why Ihejirika was removed. Was wondering Why an igbo man will support BH.So he was using a fire brigade approach on BH and this northern leaders sensed BH will be history in a matter of weeks.So fellow Nigerians, since we all knew the truth,lets remember that Boko haram started in 1992 but Nigeria transformation was flagged of in 2009,gained ground in 2011.Next year is 2015,Let's remember we haven't seen a crime in repeating a good thing. GEJ 2019,Let's keep navigating
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by bonechamberlain(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=Krisddon post=29306273][/quote] that's the problem with u semi illiterates on
nairaland. u saw a fact presented with empirical
evidence, if u re to criticize let it based on facts
with evidence too. and I believe u saw the source
thisdaylive.com. so channel ur irrationality
towards the source and not the op. gratias.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by humilitypays(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Now when wise Nigerians say APC, Buhari and majority of northern political elites are sympathizers and sponsors (direct and indirect) of Boko Haram, APC internet harrass dogs come attacking.

Nigerians pls don't be fooled, APC has only one agenda- to snatch power from Goodluck the God-sent man whom they are doing everything possible to frustrate his administration!

I promise Nigerians that if Goodluck Jonathan wins re-election come 2015, many fowl nyash will be opened and that's why APC and all northern Boko Haram backers are doing all they could to ensure Buhari wins.

They aren't coming for change at all!! APC is a gathering of evil men!

I am glad majority of the evil men holding PDP in ransom have all defected to APC, which will give Goodluck more chance to continue his good plans for Nigeria.

Nigerians pls vote wisely- APC = desperate, wicked politicians ready to kill anyone to achieve their bloody mission!

I knew it from day 1 that northern political elites and their traditional rulers don't want Boko Haram to end so that they can use it as a means to frustrate Goodluck Jonathan from implementing the good plans he has for Nigeria. God pass una, evil people
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by ALISMILE(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sirphrank:

You're apparently a pathetic slowpoke, just couldn't understand my post and as a fool that you are, you quoted me with an inane reply, later y'all will be call GEJ the clueless one.
jus read tru ur post again and ask sombdy wit brains to hep u bring out d meanin!Simple!
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by ALISMILE(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
humilitypays:
Now when wise Nigerians say APC, Buhari and majority of northern political elites are sympathizers and sponsors (direct and indirect) of Boko Haram, APC internet harrass dogs come attacking.

Nigerians pls don't be fooled, APC has only one agenda- to snatch power from Goodluck the God-sent man whom they are doing everything possible to frustrate his administration!

I promise Nigerians that if Goodluck Jonathan wins re-election come 2015, many fowl nyash will be opened and that's why APC and all northern Boko Haram backers are doing all they could to ensure Buhari wins.

They aren't coming for change at all!! APC is a gathering of evil men!

I am glad majority of the evil men holding PDP in ransom have all defected to APC, which will give Goodluck more chance to continue his good plans for Nigeria.

Nigerians pls vote wisely- APC = desperate, wicked politicians ready to kill anyone to achieve their bloody mission!

I knew it from day 1 that northern political elites and their traditional rulers don't want Boko Haram to end so that they can use it as a means to frustrate Goodluck Jonathan from implementing the good plans he has for Nigeria. God pass una, evil people
Since u sincerely love GEJ soooo much, I pray 1 prayer for u today! May God run ur life in d same way that GEJ is runnin Nigeria! If u re courageous enough say amen!
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by tit(f): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
ALISMILE:
Since u sincerely love GEJ soooo much, I pray 1 prayer for u today! May God run ur life in d same way that GEJ is runnin Nigeria! If u re courageous enough say amen!

since you love buhari,
and buhari and shekau love sharia,
may buhari and shekau cut off your hand and head the way the cut this innocent man hand:

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Sirphrank(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
ALISMILE:
jus read tru ur post again and ask sombdy wit brains to hep u bring out d meanin!Simple!
Have a nice time bickering, thereafter, you can rub honey on your balls and stick it in a bee hive.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BotherMleeper(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
yawn

still boggles my mind how a region would create a mass murdering militia for the sole purpose of ravaging that same region and still shun help from the govt while the region and its people are daily decimated.

its like saying buhari wins and the south would conspire and arm its various militants to kill and plunder the same southern people just to spite buhari.

but then, only NL PDP members are daft enough to believe this tripe.

nothing sustains PDP like its war chest of looted billions, and a ready army of jobless lemmings to follow the crumbs.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by shady26(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
useless northern rats in the army and their equally useless politicians in government impeding nigerias progress in every sector since time immemorial. and some people still feel their messiah is a northern muslim with jihadi traits......mitcheeeeew!
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
masterpower:
OP, YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF PROGRESS OF THE NIGERIAN NATION.

Na op write the story abi na thisday or shey na because na true and you no fit accuse jonathan u dey vex

Mtcheeeeew!! angry
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
doctokwus:

Oh! shocked
So thisday is partisan now abi?
The cameronian army ruthlessly whipping boko harams arses continually are better armed than the Nigerian army right?
Or maybe its not a fact that boko haram regularly captured and displayed captured Nigerian army tanks and weapons that the army did not allegedly have right

So when logic stands to reason that the military lost and abandoned Nigerian territories due To treacheary, cowArdice and divided loyalties and it is reported as such it becomes partisanship, stoking of religous anD ethnic sentiments right ]:[

It is partisan because it reveals what we have All been suspecting for a long time which is that The north has no limits that they won't go to to sabotage jonathans presidency but as long as it does noT fit your APC script it is unacceptable right?
Remind me, when else has the nigerian army given not being propeRly equipped as the reason foR being unable to stamp out any armed domestic uprisinG? Or maybe the top military hierachy only started siphoning military funds during jonathans regime

RUBISH!!!

If the cap fits, u wear it and bear the consequence

Bunch of pathetic animals!!
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
doctokwus:

And also let me guess which media house isn't partisan .............. The one and only saharA reporters cheesy grin
You will agree with me that that is a bastion of non-partisan reporTing right...right?

RUBISH
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
NafeesaAA:
A quick check on the list of Military personal facing court marshal indicate more Christians than Muslims. This Day Newspaper have join the ranks of vanguard peddling fake news.

Show us the list of coMmanding officers being court marshalled or shut your pitifull excuse for a buccAl cavity up including the one whose troops mutinied against him for issuing suspect orders and don't go about listing those being court marshalled for mutiny as they won't fall under this class
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
NafeesaAA:
96NA/ 42/6235 Cpl Jasper Braidolor
96NA/ 43/ 10277 Cpl David Musa
05NA/ 57/ 3451 LCpl Friday Onun
09NA/ 64/ 4905 LCpl Yusuf Shuaibu
09NA/ 62/ 1648 LCpl Igono Emmanuel
09NA/ 64/ 4214 Pte Andrew Ngbede
10NA/ 65/ 8344 Pte Nurudeen Ahmed
10NA/ 65/ 7084 Pte Ifeanyi Alukhagbe
13NA/ 69/ 2898 Pte Alao Samuel
13NA/ 69/ 2907 Pte Amadi Chukwudi
13NA/ 69/ 2898 Pte Allan Linus
The other seven soldiers also court-martialed but yet to
be charged are:
93NA/ 36/ 1542 Cpl David Luhbut
97NA/ 45/ 7423 Cpl Muhammed Sani
03NA/ 53/ 816 Lcpl Stephen Clement
09NA/ 62/ 1648 Inama Samuel
09NA/ 64/ 5858 Iseh Ubong
10NA/ 65/ 6912 Ichocho Jeremiah
10NA/ 65/ 7343 Sabastine Gwaba.

Look at this joker, produce the names, their last postings and the charges against them with keyword being "dereliction of duty" and also state out their ranks in fuLl and your source.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=4bobo post=29302962]

I wonder why the editors of thisdaynewspapers should allow this type of statement to be released to the world. Journalists are part of people that brought this country to where it is today[/b].

They kept promoting tribal and religious hatred .You will not give the so called source name= the source said, the source said bla bla bla..... This is the type of baseless statement and articles that they keep promoting and the bokoharam and their nothern sympahitizers keep using against FG. Even if ,for heaven sake the article is true, wc i doubt, why will they make this public? to claim that all northen militaries that are muslims are terorist sympatisers which are not that correct?
Besides, 75% of solders that recently died during fighing against insugents are mstly muslim? I just dont know why they keep promoting tribal and religious war online in other to cause more national confusions. Nawa o

Besides, the mods that quickly push this thing to frontpage supppose to use their brain well. why cant you read the article and digest it well before it gets to FP? why are the acting as a kid( may be he is)? you have forgotten that NL is the most famous forum site in africa, many jounalists, politicians and trollers get their main source of news from here? there by re-editing it and print it out as their own to sell propaganda news? please use your brain for once.[/qoute]

So you have a brain And you Are also detribalized? Wowshocked that's news to me.
Don't you think it rather rich of you to turn a blind eye to thE northern sabotage in the nAme of tribe and religion and expect us not to point that ouT in the name of national unity anD peace?
When has peace ever lasted without justice?
TeLl me, when odi in bayelsa state was attacked, how many people survived? How many nothern elderS , emirs, members of the acf protested back then? Tell me under ihejirikas command, was the boko hAram menace being curtailed or not? Tell me, who and who were the agitators behinD the allegations of human rights abuse levElleD againSt him? Or maybe it is only human right abuse when northerners are the victims right?
Just go to sleep before you seriously piss me of you hausa/fulani must rule at all cost apologists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Shoot Young Man Dead In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa / Veteran Journalist, Rotimi Sankore, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.