Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi (32066 Views)

30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by XRAY21(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
BraniacX:

No, curiosity just got the better of me, I hate unsolved puzzles and unanswered questions is all. Trying to reason out why your bro doesn't believe those boys up north are being slaved out for less thAn slave pay, my guess is that he is neither there and/or he is of a much higher rank.

Lieutenant in minna salary can't tell you sowi friend
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BotherMleeper(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2014
BraniacX:

Oh!! I gEt it, you tacitly all but admitted everybody's worst suspicion Of islam as it is practised in northern nigeria to many intents and purposes is all but true, with you at least, way to go drone or futUre drone aS The case may be.

They must have hAcked your processors, fried your circuits and done a complete professional mind wipe on you. Damn!! Them hackers up north must be effing good it beggars belief shocked hMmmm! I wonder who is pressing your buttons right now? Best guess some buharinista but who cares anyway, you're lost...........

SEeing as neither me nor no one else is complaining about south western muslims, it must definitely be a northern muslim problem and not an islam as a religion problem, bottom line is muslims in the southwest live and let live, you and your ilk live but don't let others live so Nigeria will be better of without you, for me, I get irritAted when a foreigner calls me A Nigerian and calls your lot same too lumping us together.

Then denounce your citizenship, get a new passport elsewhere. No one should hold a religion or a people in denunciation just because of a bunch of crazies who murder whether Christian ir Muslim all the same. Recent studies have shown that global terrorism has nothing to do with religion. Terrorists just use it to recruit like minded crazies, to justify their own cruelty.

We've had Christian fundamentalists such as anders breivik, even zionist extremists. But we dont hold everyone to account.

Im not going to be cowed by prejudice, nor would i apologise for being a Muslim on account of a bunch of misguided fools who clearly do not believe in whatever god you and i worship.

If you choose to be consumed by irrational bias and hate then by all means enjoy your prerogative. It only narrows your worldview and places you on the same hate-hewn pedestal as the fundamentalists.

We're also victims of this terror. We get to live with the fear day and night.

But i bet you if this horror was a genetic thing inherent in all Muslims and/or northerners then the inferno wouldn't have been confined to the northeast.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by lawfabolous: 6:25am On Jan 01, 2015
Are we supposed to believe this?
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 4:00am On Jan 02, 2015
FotherMucker:

Then denounce your citizenship, get a new passport elsewhere. No one should hold a religion or a people in denunciation just because of a bunch of crazies who murder whether Christian ir Muslim all the same. Recent studies have shown that global terrorism has nothing to do with religion. Terrorists just use it to recruit like minded crazies, to justify their own cruelty.

We've had Christian fundamentalists such as anders breivik, even zionist extremists. But we dont hold everyone to account.

Im not going to be cowed by prejudice, nor would i apologise for being a Muslim on account of a bunch of misguided fools who clearly do not believe in whatever god you and i worship.

If you choose to be consumed by irrational bias and hate then by all means enjoy your prerogative. It only narrows your worldview and places you on the same hate-hewn pedestal as the fundamentalists.

We're also victims of this terror. We get to live with the fear day and night.

But i bet you if this horror was a genetic thing inherent in all Muslims and/or northerners then the inferno wouldn't have been confined to the northeast.

Then the northern muslim Pr arm is doing a very poor job of differentiAting the extremists from the moderates As the line in between them Appears to be thin and blurred according to opinion down south and As for me, I'll liKe to belIeve you'll Agree with me if am prone to irrational prejudice that is allowed especially if I fActor in the fAct thAt back home, there is an empty grave of an unclE cut down in hiS primE in colD blood by unnAmeD islamic/political agitAtorS in the north on thE excuSe of sharia implEmentAtion which he had absolutely no buisness with And thiS wAsn't boko haram or in maiduguri in 2014, this Was 2003 in kAno And he was juSt driving through from sokoto to abuja. My point is Today boko haram is the culprit, history suggests that if boko hAram is vAnquisheD, the same ugliness would rear up in some noT too distAnt future under a different guisE so are we to Continue offering ourselves as sacrificial ofFerings for slaughter on the altar of asSuaging the nothern hunger for absolute politicAl power at All costS?
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 4:05am On Jan 02, 2015
XRAY21:

Lieutenant in minna salary can't tell you sowi friend

And you shouldn't tell me but you'll agree with me that it is far much more than the cumulative 40,000 naira garnered by a private in active duty in say maiduguri in salary and hazard pay
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 4:06am On Jan 02, 2015
Akshow:

kiddo, u have been noticed again. Oya vamooooze

Make me old pApa grizzly
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Akshow: 4:12am On Jan 02, 2015
BraniacX:

Make me old pApa grizzly

#yawns#
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by XRAY21(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2015
BraniacX:

And you shouldn't tell me but you'll agree with me that it is far much more than the cumulative 40,000 naira garnered by a private in active duty in say maiduguri in salary and hazard pay

Well true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LASTMA Official, Who Slumped On Traffic Duty, Dies (photo) / Mobolaji Johnson, The First Governor Of Lagos Is Dead / Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.