Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi (32070 Views)

30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by SupremeTeam: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Seenyo:
Enough of dumb excuses! U can't give what u don't have! #change2015!

fool

2 Likes

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by zubby29(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
if dis is true den dos soldiers desrve d death sentence
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by ndcide(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
The story is clear band true for any unbiased mind.

Those trivialising it are doing so for political reasons.

The problem, is that ones we start analyzing things with such bias. It will be difficult to stop.

it is corruption of reason.

1 Like

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by SupremeTeam: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
masterpower:
OP, YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF PROGRESS OF THE NIGERIAN NATION.

nah OP write am? abi you no get eye see the link?
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by SupremeTeam: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
ndcide:
The story is clear band true for any unbiased mind.

Those trivialising it are doing so for political reasons.

The problem, is that ones we start analyzing things with such bias. It will be difficult to stop.

it is corruption of reason.

did you even read the article? please read it again before you comment
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by SupremeTeam: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Most of you posting here don't know jack sh1t about Nigeria
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Krisddon: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=bonechamberlain post=29297214]www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-30-boko-haram-insurgents-overran-1-000-troops-in-mubi/197884/[/quote
]
30 against 1,000? Get some brain bro! Soon you will tell us that Boko Haram now has Nuclear weapon with warheads equipped to the full capacity & your empty brain almajiris will believe u. Ode!
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by drealaz24(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
look at you, shame on you. you can divide us no more. y talk about Muslim soldiers and Christian soldiers. soldier na soldier, bad one and good ones. this regime has done a lot to divide us along dis path and thus keeping the youths from seeing things as its suppose to be. shame on you, oh shame on you. posterity will never forgive una

3 Likes

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by gbodimowo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
NafeesaAA:
A quick check on the list of Military personal facing court marshal indicate more Christians than Muslims. This Day Newspaper have join the ranks of vanguard peddling fake news.

you are right

1 Like

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by gbodimowo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
NafeesaAA:
96NA/ 42/6235 Cpl Jasper Braidolor
96NA/ 43/ 10277 Cpl David Musa
05NA/ 57/ 3451 LCpl Friday Onun
09NA/ 64/ 4905 LCpl Yusuf Shuaibu
09NA/ 62/ 1648 LCpl Igono Emmanuel
09NA/ 64/ 4214 Pte Andrew Ngbede
10NA/ 65/ 8344 Pte Nurudeen Ahmed
10NA/ 65/ 7084 Pte Ifeanyi Alukhagbe
13NA/ 69/ 2898 Pte Alao Samuel
13NA/ 69/ 2907 Pte Amadi Chukwudi
13NA/ 69/ 2898 Pte Allan Linus
The other seven soldiers also court-martialed but yet to
be charged are:
93NA/ 36/ 1542 Cpl David Luhbut
97NA/ 45/ 7423 Cpl Muhammed Sani
03NA/ 53/ 816 Lcpl Stephen Clement
09NA/ 62/ 1648 Inama Samuel
09NA/ 64/ 5858 Iseh Ubong
10NA/ 65/ 6912 Ichocho Jeremiah
10NA/ 65/ 7343 Sabastine Gwaba.

this is the list right
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by seedorfg(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
The ministry is moving
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by owobokiri(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
SupremeTeam:

Nigerian Army logo: All Victory Belongs to Allah Alone.

Nigerian Army colors: red-black-red. Official military uniform of the Caliphate guards

Something has to be done about this logo. . Urgently too. .
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by gbodimowo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
nuesmann:
HABA,,DIAMOND BANK ?#100MILLION?THAT ISNT POSSIBLE,,IS IT A CASH CENTRE? NO BRANCH CAN KEEP SUCH A HUGE SUM OF MONEY IN THEIR VAULT

so many falsehoods
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by gbodimowo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Its obvious that this is a calculated attempt to sabotage GEJ's govt. by the born to rule fellows. Anyway we are all watching in 3D. I am neither a tout nor a fan of Asari but i stand by Asari's position. 'GEJ must win Anyhow. Infact he has already won.'

indexed
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by successking: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
doctokwus:

This day newspaper has been stoking ethnic and religious flames unashamedly in its reports. There is a deliberate and calculated attempt to insinuate that non Christians and northerners of Muslim faith are against d gej administration. While right thinking pple wud see thru this clearly partisan newspaper,it shd b noted that this approach may eventually backfire.Change is in d air and no amt of blackmail can stop d wind of change come feb14 lipsrsealed

If you like see the truth and trash it, for you will face the music very soon!

When Ihejirika was COAS, BH never occupied any territory in Nigeria because of the approach he adopted and the sponsors (northern elites) turned it as a war against the north. Today a similar tactic has been adopted and upper hand gained over but you can't see it because of the nature of the bias mind you have.

You can't stop GEJ from his second term.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by gbodimowo(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
4bobo:

I wonder why the editors of thisdaynewspapers should allow this type of statement to be released to the world. Journalists are part of people that brought this country to where it is today[/b].

They kept promoting tribal and religious hatred .You will not give the so called source name= the source said, the source said bla bla bla..... This is the type of baseless statement and articles that they keep promoting and the bokoharam and their nothern sympahitizers keep using against FG. Even if ,for heaven sake the article is true, wc i doubt, why will they make this public? to claim that all northen militaries that are muslims are terorist sympatisers which are not that correct?
Besides, 75% of solders that recently died during fighing against insugents are mstly muslim? I just dont know why they keep promoting tribal and religious war online in other to cause more national confusions. Nawa o

Besides, the mods that quickly push this thing to frontpage supppose to use their brain well. why cant you read the article and digest it well before it gets to FP? why are the acting as a kid( may be he is)? you have forgotten that NL is the most famous forum site in africa, many jounalists, politicians and trollers get their main source of news from here? there by re-editing it and print it out as their own to sell propaganda news? please use your brain for once.

Thanks for that list jare... Just see what am talking about now

I am not a tribalist but I guess the post was made by an IMO person they are one of the most tribalistic dudes I have encountered
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by XRAY21(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
tonychristopher:

I know they will resort to Owerri brigade ..these igbo are brave I think the Igbo will need them not Nigeria in case we divide

But I learnt that a private is paid just 40k so how can he fight boko with that morale

Lie of the year .ask if you don't know my bro is in the army ask if you don't know .even if it 2k he or she new the danger of the work before entering
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by millionaireman: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
You can have 30,000 battalions of soldiers armed with the most sophisticated weapons on earth, but just one or two saboteurs among the soldiers is enough to render the battalions and their arms inefficient.

No soldier wants to fight in a war where he/she believes his/her colleague can turn an opponent any time.

This is what has stalled Nigeria army fight against insurgents.

But some people are hiding under the pretext that Jonathan is weak, as they try to use their votes to embrace the insurgent groups in the 2015 presidential elections.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by darediamond(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
You can't plant beans and reap rice bro.
Nigeria is a conspiracy against the Nations that it is made up because they are NEVER one at all. All boils down on hypocracy!
Can you cover-up smoke?
It is high time we do the necessary thing: Let all the Nations bé. Fooling ourselves with "One Nigeria" will take us to no where because a tribe among the rest have been robustly programmed to always delay the Progress Of Other tribes.
Would want to keep a friend that hate you succeding positively in all you do?

The
4bobo:

I wonder why the editors of thisdaynewspapers should allow this type of statement to be released to the world. Journalists are part of people that brought this country to where it is today[/b].

They kept promoting tribal and religious hatred .You will not give the so called source name= the source said, the source said bla bla bla..... This is the type of baseless statement and articles that they keep promoting and the bokoharam and their nothern sympahitizers keep using against FG. Even if ,for heaven sake the article is true, wc i doubt, why will they make this public? to claim that all northen militaries that are muslims are terorist sympatisers which are not that correct?
Besides, 75% of solders that recently died during fighing against insugents are mstly muslim? I just dont know why they keep promoting tribal and religious war online in other to cause more national confusions. Nawa o

Besides, the mods that quickly push this thing to frontpage supppose to use their brain well. why cant you read the article and digest it well before it gets to FP? why are the acting as a kid( may be he is)? you have forgotten that NL is the most famous forum site in africa, many jounalists, politicians and trollers get their main source of news from here? there by re-editing it and print it out as their own to sell propaganda news? please use your brain for once.

Thanks for that list jare... Just see what am talking about now
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Halaz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
some people no get sense... we still have this kind of people wey think bokoharam na freedom fighters. the question wey you supposed to ask yourself is that... is this freedom fighter for North or south? if its for North, why are they killing the northern people? please someone should think reasonably and stop biased but look forward to rebuilding this nation as one nation. GMB is what this country is looking for. let's vote THE FOR THE ONE GMB.

1 Like

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by lakesider(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
SupremeTeam:

Nigerian Army logo: All Victory Belongs to Allah Alone.

Nigerian Army colors: red-black-red. Official military uniform of the Caliphate guards

as long as we have choosen to live as one , we have no choice than to tolerate ourselves, after all ,our religion and tribe was inherited and not as a result of our hard work .
if you are stating this your example .you forget that nigeria uses
1.christian calendar
2.Christian court
3.our military and paramilitary have christian culture(e.g shave ur beard always)
4.our general language is believed to have Christian origin and countless example
we must learn to tolerate ourselves my broda .

3 Likes

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
mek millitary fight war now oo...na untop civilians head dia power finish......at least since Boko Boiz bgin molest dem i neva hear Millitary-Civillian clash
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Nwachukwujustic(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
What kind of lies are u telling us. Stop posting all these ur house story to us.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Halaz:
some people no get sense... we still have this kind of people wey think bokoharam na freedom fighters. the question wey you supposed to ask yourself is that... is this freedom fighter for North or south? if its for North, why are they killing the northern people? please someone should think reasonably and stop biased but look forward to rebuilding this nation as one nation. GMB is what this country is looking for. let's vote THE FOR THE ONE GMB.

Nwanne suit urself
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
R,e.tarded baaaassstaaard! Hug transformer!
SupremeTeam:

fool
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
R,e.tarded baaaassstaaard! Hug transformer!
SupremeTeam:

fool
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by omoiseselagba: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
nuesmann:
HABA,,DIAMOND BANK ?#100MILLION?THAT ISNT POSSIBLE,,IS IT A CASH CENTRE? NO BRANCH CAN KEEP SUCH A HUGE SUM OF MONEY IN THEIR VAULT
been there ,done that.you are right but it cud be posible cos of the security situation in the place.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by emeka2847: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
THIS DAYS AND VANGUARD WITH THIS THEIR LIE LIE STORIES. Report reaching us, according to a reliable source etc.

Report reaching you from where, and your reliable source no get name and identity?
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by emeka2847: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
emeka2847:
THIS DAYS AND VANGUARD WITH THIS THEIR LIE LIE STORIES. Report reaching us, according to a reliable source etc.

Report reaching you from where, and your reliable source no get name and identity?

THIS HUNGRY NEW PAPERS NO GO SCATTER THIS COUNTRY SHA
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by emeka2847: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
emeka2847:

THIS HUNGRY NEW PAPERS NO GO SCATTER THIS COUNTRY SHA

All their news an religion and ethnicity, just because PDP wants to win.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by wasiudvd(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
“When Mubi was deserted, more insurgents followed suit
and raided several establishments, especially banks in
the town. In the Diamond Bank branch alone, they carted
away over N100 million....

Falasy, how can a branch inside Mini town have the above figure? what happened to the vault limit? this people see tribal marks for my face?

1 Like

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by doctokwus: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
successking:

If you like see the truth and trash it, for you will face the music very soon!

When Ihejirika was COAS, BH never occupied any territory in Nigeria because of the approach he adopted and the sponsors (northern elites) turned it as a war against the north. Today a similar tactic has been adopted and upper hand gained over but you can't see it because of the nature of the bias mind you have.

You can't stop GEJ from his second term.
Am not a hypocrite like u clearly are.If u can't see beyond ur nose because of ur ethnic and religious sentiment that's ur own biz.I can NEVER vote gej just because he is a christian and comes from d south.D man has for 6yrs shown he is undeserving of d office he occupies and I wud b having nightmares everyday if am to see d opportunity to correct that mistake and I refused taking it.Even if I have just a vote on dat day,it wud gv me d greatest joy knowing dt vote was used judiciously to effect change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 / NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay / Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.