Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi (32068 Views)

30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
noblezone:

Those you are referring to are the ones that were involved in mutiny!
They rebelled against their commanders who were sabotaging them.

Dont mix things up.

Don't mind the fool, he thinks we don't know the difference between the charges "muTiny" and "dereliCtion of duty" or "abandoning Your post"

Unfortunately, the apc and hAusa/fulani boko hArAm apologist will jump on this tacticAl mistaKe and wave this lie like a rAlly banner
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
adenine02:
look at d names hw many of them r from d north
dy keep tell lies on net
BH done attack in small numbas
and are always heavily equipd
it take a coragious troop to face them
God bless nigeria army

Unfortunately, you are one of the gullible people who are easily deceived, those are not the commanding officers being arraigned for derelection of duty and abandoning their posts, those are junior officers arraigned for mutiny

Get the difference before concluding
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
noblezone:

What has Jonathan got to do with the fact that officers of the Nigerian army refused to fight Boko Haram?

What is exactly the problem with you people?

WhAt is wrong with them is that it doesn't fit the jonathan is clueless theory they use aS Their mAxim
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Akshow:
what do we believe now? fg and d army keep peddling news that they are winning the war against insurgents.

I have never seen a govt so clueless and filled with deceit like this gej led corruption cabal of a govt.

You believe what your brain is capable of assimilating which is hausa/fulani and apc propaganda and lies which only makes you the clueless one and a lost cause
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Akshow: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
BraniacX:

You believe what your brain is capable of assimilating which is hausa/fulani and apc propaganda and lies which only makes you the clueless one and a lost cause
where did this fooool fall out from?
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Orikinla:

The failure of the Nigerian military is the failure of the Commander-in-Chief who has lost his command of the leadership of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Has the President and Commander-in-Chief ever visited the troops in the embattled zones?
He has spent more time hosting Nollywood stars and having private dinners than hosting the brave military commanders fighting for the peace, security and unity of Nigeria.
He does not have the experience and expertise of a competent Commander-in-Chief.
Call a spade and spade and don't be blinded by sycophancy and tribal bigotry.

Tell me, when jonAthAn visits a bAttle zone, he shoulD also pick up the gun of a recalcitrant hausa trooper and ward of the next attack oe mAybE he should move the seat of goverment to sambisa forest and bring all your nothern politicians along too right? On a second thought, that miGht be a brilliant idea

Grow A brain or borrow one
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
proxillin:
That's why no country want to sell us weapon. They know we are gonna hand them to book haram. A blatant attempt to arm boko haram

Thank you!!!

The american goverment repeatedly said any military hardware sold to the Nigerian army will end up with the islamic insurgents becAuse of the insuRgents many sympathisers in the militAry And many of us including cried out accusing them of betrayal........................I wonder who the apc sympathisers would like us to believe these sympathisers are or mayb the u.s is lying and also trying to campaign for jonathAn too.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
ibrokola:
Don't come and bambooze us here with lies! What is your source?

Study the history of the conflict, the background politics and use your logic to deduce, that will be Your beSt source if you are shaRp enough.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=Krisddon post=29306273][/quote]

Okay remind us ....... When mubi was captured, how many bullets did the Nigerian army exchange with boko harAm? What was The manner of their withdrAwal According to quoted Eye witness. AccountS?

The problem with some of you is that you have sElective amnesia and expect the rest of uS to forget too............well sorry, with me, you're shit out of luCk on ThAt score
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
gbodimowo:

you are right

And you're an effing ignoramus
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by ALISMILE(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
tit:

since you love buhari,
and buhari and shekau love sharia,
may buhari and shekau cut off your hand and head the way the cut this innocent man hand:
U cannot even say amen to that lovely prayer! See hw much faith u really ve in GEJ! Wat an hypocrite u re! And u ve also succeeded in revealing too that the reason u dislike GMB is cos he is a muslim!U re so naïve and soooo myopic telling me about sharia. Sincerely, its cos of pple like u this country is sinking! U ve soooooooo much allowed ursef to be blinded by religious prejudice! Am definitely sure u re not frm d SW nor Middle belt down to Edo, cos in these areas pple, to some extent, see beyond religion!
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
XRAY21:

Lie of the year .ask if you don't know my bro is in the army ask if you don't know .even if it 2k he or she new the danger of the work before entering

Ol'boy, where is your bro serving right now and What is his rank anD how much does he earn?
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
millionaireman:
You can have 30,000 battalions of soldiers armed with the most sophisticated weapons on earth, but just one or two saboteurs among the soldiers is enough to render the battalions and their arms inefficient.

No soldier wants to fight in a war where he/she believes his/her colleague can turn an opponent any time.

This is what has stalled Nigeria army fight against insurgents.

But some people are hiding under the pretext that Jonathan is weak, as they try to use their votes to embrace the insurgent groups in the 2015 presidential elections.

CHIKENA!!
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Halaz:
some people no get sense... we still have this kind of people wey think bokoharam na freedom fighters. the question wey you supposed to ask yourself is that... is this freedom fighter for North or south? if its for North, why are they killing the northern people? please someone should think reasonably and stop biased but look forward to rebuilding this nation as one nation. GMB is what this country is looking for. let's vote THE FOR THE ONE GMB.

It stands to reason plus it is congruent with logic that if you and I are the only people in this Country and you work towards nation building while I work toward nation destroying, the nation will not be built, in that light I will like to believe that you see why jonathan alone can not build the nation while the extreme north are hell bent on invalidAting his goverment likewise your gmb can not build this nation if the south south sabotageS anyThing he does ............. CHIKENA!!
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by ALISMILE(m): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
BraniacX:

Thank you!!!

The american goverment repeatedly said any military hardware sold to the Nigerian army will end up with the islamic insurgents becAuse of the insuRgents many sympathisers in the militAry And many of us including cried out accusing them of betrayal........................I wonder who the apc sympathisers would like us to believe these sympathisers are or mayb the u.s is lying and also trying to campaign for jonathAn too.
In all dis ur ranting wat is now d solution u re suggesting! Shud we all surrender to BH? If d war is too hard for ur GEJ let him resign , simple!
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
ALISMILE:
Since u sincerely love GEJ soooo much, I pray 1 prayer for u today! May God run ur life in d same way that GEJ is runnin Nigeria! If u re courageous enough say amen!

Without nothern saboteurs and fifTh columnists........amen! And may the devil sabotage your life the way thE hausa/fulani and APC Are sabotaging goodlucks administration, you too must say amen oh!
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
FotherMucker:
yawn

still boggles my mind how a region would create a mass murdering militia for the sole purpose of ravaging that same region and still shun help from the govt while the region and its people are daily decimated.

its like saying buhari wins and the south would conspire and arm its various militants to kill and plunder the same southern people just to spite buhari.

but then, only NL PDP members are daft enough to believe this tripe.

nothing sustains PDP like its war chest of looted billions, and a ready army of jobless lemmings to follow the crumbs.

Clearly you are so daft you can appreciate the Type of opium political islam is to the northern almajiris especially when iT is ClevErly sold to those gullible cows as their divine duty with islamic words like jihad and fatwa thrown into the mixture so you should go grow a brain oR maybe just rent one
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Akshow:

where did this fooool fall out from?

Definitely not where you fell from.............which is buharis anus in case you were wondering
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
ALISMILE:
In all dis ur ranting wat is now d solution u re suggesting! Shud we all surrender to BH? If d war is too hard for ur GEJ let him resign , simple!

Am suggesting they sack all soldiers suspected of sabotaging the efforts oF the army and arrest theiir sponsors but unfortunately, this is a democratic regime and such can not be done without evidence and duE process hencE the stalemate
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BotherMleeper(m): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
BraniacX:

Clearly you are so daft you can appreciate the Type of opium political islam is to the northern almajiris especially when iT is ClevErly sold to those gullible cows as their divine duty with islamic words like jihad and fatwa thrown into the mixture so you should go grow a brain oR maybe just rent one

Sticks and stones. I'd rather be everything you hate about islam than be you.

I know your hate, even if i dont understand it. One thing i care about: islam will never go away, we'll only multiply, no matter the insults and hate you throw at us, no matter your propaganda. Islam survived the most hardboiled heathens over a millennium , you and your ilk are but a whisper in a thunderstorm.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Khd95(m): 1:13am On Dec 30, 2014
; ;Wait 0P do u mean 30 almajiri rag tags or 300 roman spatacus??...............nt even 100 solders could fire shots even into d air undecided

I smh 4 d common man like d nXt person 2 comment
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by princeandex: 4:05am On Dec 30, 2014

Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Akshow: 6:14am On Dec 30, 2014
BraniacX:

Definitely not where you fell from.............which is buharis anus in case you were wondering
u have been noticed kiddo. oya run along.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by onadana: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2014
coolBoko is the North the North is Bono.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by XRAY21(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2014
BraniacX:

Ol'boy, where is your bro serving right now and What is his rank anD how much does he earn?

Do you really expect me to tell you
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Emmanuel602(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sabotage and sympathetic Northern troops being responsible for the capture of mubi is something i can attest to. But telling me that only 30 boko haram boys captured mubi WITHOUT firing a shot is the biggest lie I've heard this year
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by ALISMILE(m): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
BraniacX:

Without nothern saboteurs and fifTh columnists........amen! And may the devil sabotage your life the way thE hausa/fulani and APC Are sabotaging goodlucks administration, you too must say amen oh!
U ve resorted to insults wen actually my prayer for u is not a bad one since GEJ is somebdy u luv!
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
FotherMucker:

Sticks and stones. I'd rather be everything you hate about islam than be you.

I know your hate, even if i dont understand it. One thing i care about: islam will never go away, we'll only multiply, no matter the insults and hate you throw at us, no matter your propaganda. Islam survived the most hardboiled heathens over a millennium , you and your ilk are but a whisper in a thunderstorm.

Oh!! I gEt it, you tacitly all but admitted everybody's worst suspicion Of islam as it is practised in northern nigeria to many intents and purposes is all but true, with you at least, way to go drone or futUre drone aS The case may be.

They must have hAcked your processors, fried your circuits and done a complete professional mind wipe on you. Damn!! Them hackers up north must be effing good it beggars belief shocked hMmmm! I wonder who is pressing your buttons right now? Best guess some buharinista but who cares anyway, you're lost...........

SEeing as neither me nor no one else is complaining about south western muslims, it must definitely be a northern muslim problem and not an islam as a religion problem, bottom line is muslims in the southwest live and let live, you and your ilk live but don't let others live so Nigeria will be better of without you, for me, I get irritAted when a foreigner calls me A Nigerian and calls your lot same too lumping us together.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Akshow:
u have been noticed kiddo. oya run along.

Is that your weak idea for a punch line?
Ha cheesy hA grin ha cheesy ha grin ha cheesy ha grin ha cheesy ha grin ha cheesy ha grin

Lame..................just lame
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
XRAY21:

Do you really expect me to tell you

No, curiosity just got the better of me, I hate unsolved puzzles and unanswered questions is all. Trying to reason out why your bro doesn't believe those boys up north are being slaved out for less thAn slave pay, my guess is that he is neither there and/or he is of a much higher rank.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by BraniacX(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
ALISMILE:
U ve resorted to insults wen actually my prayer for u is not a bad one since GEJ is somebdy u luv!

My brother nA prayer oh not insult oh shocked just answer amen na!! Woulda liked to say GOD should sAbotage your life but I reasoned that that is not in GOD's nAture so I substituted it with the devil so it is not an insult just answer amen to this pinpoint prayer And be done with it.
Re: How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi by Akshow: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
BraniacX:

Is that your weak idea for a punch line?
Ha cheesy hA grin ha cheesy ha grin ha cheesy ha grin ha cheesy ha grin ha cheesy ha grin

Lame..................just lame

kiddo, u have been noticed again. Oya vamooooze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps / FG Reacts To Closure Of Nigerian Traders' Shops In Ghana / Rauf Olaniyan Impeached As Oyo Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.