Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! (8206 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2014
smileysmiles:

den i have made my point
Why she dey tell me den?
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
Am cool over here except for this dry wind and you?

fine just lil headache
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by smileysmiles(f): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
Why she dey tell me den?

Because YOU asked for her number and she doesnt have one because she doesnt have a phone.. u get it now??
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Kirinwa: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2014
smileysmiles:

Because YOU asked for her number and she doesnt have one because she doesnt have a phone.. u get it now??

Which girl doesn't have 2k to buy phone?
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2014
smileysmiles:

I asked for number not phone.....u get it now??
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by smileysmiles(f): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2014
Kirinwa:

Which girl doesn't have 2k to buy phone?

D girl whose parents cant afford it and does not want to sleep around so people like u dont call her a w.hore.

or u think 2k is chicken change because u can afford it?
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
smileysmiles:

and please, what does "mixdiconjuctional" mean? i asked google... i dint find an answer
google no know everything now like "cum guanga tuan gaga" in short it means two-ways interpretation.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by smileysmiles(f): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
I asked for number not phone.....u get it now??

smh... read my last reply to u.

Not every girl needs ur 20kobo. get over urself
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by smileysmiles(f): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
google no know everything now like "cum guanga tuan gaga" in short it means two-ways interpretation.

i knw dat was y i asked u for the meaning. becausd you used it
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

fine just lil headache
Oo sorry dear,and get well soon.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
Oo sorry dear,and get well soon.

Thanks and remember to buy me the phone. Lolz
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
smileysmiles:

smh... read my last reply to u.

Not every girl needs ur 20kobo. get over urself
I'm only interpreting d contextual meaning of dat statement. Like sm1 ask of ur mum from you "Is ur mum at home?" u r expected to say Yes,she is or No,she is not but u didn't do dat instead u said "she went to market" wetyn concern market with the conversation. He asked for ur digit xo i don't have a phone should not come in at all.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

Of course.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

Of course grin
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
Weakhead
you aint referring to me ryt?
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

you aint referring to me ryt?
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
starlingleanets:
Of course grin

I dey wait
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

I dey wait
Check ur inbox na
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Kenneth205(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:
Buy her a phone and take her number

This is d reason why we banq u girls so hard wen we finally get ya on bed grin grin
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kenneth205:

This is d reason why we banq u girls so hard wen we finally get ya on bed grin grin

Na who be this one? if you can't buy the phone then don't ask for her number
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by redcliff: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

Yes, the op said she can get it for 2k, it won't hurt if you buy it for a lady you claim to love

You see the fish brain you people have? You claimed anything and who talked about love now?
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Kenneth205(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

Na who be this one? if you can't buy the phone then don't ask for her number

I'm I her Father ?? *4get daht fin dear*
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kenneth205:

I'm I her Father ?? *4get daht fin dear*

When you dey give her money including your sch fees you go tell me? you'll do more than her father
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by corlin2(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
either u terminate d proccess or u buy her a mobile phone///////////////////..

its complicated thou................................ grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
redcliff:

You see the fish brain you people have? You claimed anything and who talked about love now?

I'll pretend I didn't see this post, why d insult
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

Yes, the op said she can get it for 2k, it won't hurt if you buy it for a lady you claim to love
n what kind of love would that be? a girl u don't know. u don't even have her number n u r talking of love. that guy must be foolish.

my solution as usual is simple. just say a sweet "awwwww...I'm sorry about that. " n go look for a girl with a phone grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

She must be a teen to fall for that
let me ask, how would u take a guy u just met and he buys a phone for u?
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
let me ask, how would u take a guy u just met and he buys a phone for u?

A guy
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

A guy
but he nw has ur attention?
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Kenneth205(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

When you dey give her money including your sch fees you go tell me? you'll do more than her father

My dear, I can't try that.... I'm not a Mugu.
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kenneth205:

My dear, I can't try that.... I'm not a Mugu.

I was not expecting any guy to do that sha, was only joking
Re: Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! by Kenneth205(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

I was expecting any guy to do that sha, was only joking

grin Oil Dey ur head Dear... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz / Opinion: Are Nigerian Men Truly Handsome? / 28 Funny Pick Up Lines To Make Her Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.