Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,391 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? (50369 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by pomsky: 7:21am On Dec 30, 2014
Prexxy1:

shocked shocked
And ur jt wl not stand

.........i have not only slept with my sister in d same room, but on d same bed. But experience has taught me that the "jt" has no sense of its own. It's like a zombie and needs to be controlled. I am married, and the danger really was that in d state of drowsiness when body touch body on the bed, to think i was with my wife forgetting it's my sister.
Nothing happened anyway, nor will ever happen, but my body needed to be spoken to.
I would rather suffer temporary impotence than to have sexual relationship with my sister.
God forbid!
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by uprightman(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2014
i don’t see any thing bad there. unless, you are not normal.l lived with my sister for years at city for one room one bed.and many do it.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2014
I can even have a female friend and we get so close to the extent if I sleep with her on the same bed I won't do a phvck, talk more of ur blood sister. I don't sleep together on d same room talk more of d same bed, but even if I do NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Eeehww!
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 30, 2014
myouri:
Lol. Some peepz talking about trust?? Its really risky o. Anything can happen. One time..I was gisting with ma cousin who jaz came back from school when I slept off..woke up in d midnight n couldn't believe he was sleeping next to me in his boxers..I hurried out of d room to mine nii..... Some siblings screw each other very well...Its no new thing. I wouldn't share a bed with my dad comfortably let alone my Bruva#KonjiNaBastard

yea it's true sha! Everybody no be d same some people #KonjiNaBastard..
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by EstarKeys(f): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2014
Prexxy1:
Around xmas time,we had a lot of visitors,,so i told my mum,i wl sleep in my brothers room,just to create space,my mum was like "do u want to commit abomination"

Personally,i dnt see anything bad in it,,so let hear ur views
i can on d xame bed sef
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by zoe123: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Ashyrule:
there is one thing God has created between male and female, and HE warned us as to this regards that when they are both matured u shld try as much as possible to separate there rooms. I guess both religion agree with me on this one. Prevention is better than cure.

Where is it in the bible?
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by zoe123: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2014
Bode2:
I notice that our people from the east are usually very intimate with their opposite sex siblings including cousins, niece, nephews and what have you. I used to attend one tutorial centre, kon see intimidation! two Igbo brother and sister as in family member, robbing, touching bobby, hugging,patting... Then, I usually wished I was in the guy's shoe as if I should disappear and be the one doing the touching tinz. I remember our tutorial master saying to them 'e ku gbadun nitiyin ooo'
Bottom line is that the Igbos are very intimate but they don't penetrate. For me I don't usually play with my sister cos I don't find her attractive at all but many guys do. I don't even touch her cos her body seems repulsive to me.

Abeg go park well.which one be they are intimate but don't penetrate? me and my elder brother close die,my mother will always be like una two ehn person wey una plan for no go ever escape una trap,whenever his in Nigeria am always all over him,he calls me his portfolio,mind u in Igboland if u so much as touch ur blood sibling u will be excommunicated from ur town. if u find it difficult playing with ur sis cos u don't find her attractive then something must be wrong with u,in the first place are u suppose to find ur sister attractive to be able to be close to her?are u even suppose to find her attractive at all?and by the way define PLAY.I am not a tribalistic person but yorubas una dey tire me sometime,that's how one yoruba guy i dated was forming unneccesary trouble because i spend a long period on the phone with my brother whenever he calls.D guy will always be like ''haba is it not ur brother?what can u too be talking about for this long?abi there's something ur not telling me''my own blood brother kwa?Tufiakwa unu vu aru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Fkhalifa(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2014
hmmm,i have read so many things here o and here is my own quota...
It isnt ideal for matured simblings sleeping on same bed if there are orther options,and if situation warrants,i see no reason why they cant sleep together and no urge is expected to rise

however,simblings bathing,sleeping,dressing and doings stuffs stark nàked is v.bad in my opinion,i personally wont bounce on them but ill be very disturbed
even though some guys are wired not to feel a thing,i tell you most stories father raping could be as a result.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by dunkem21(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2014
mcsnup:
i was hoping to read 'is this a question at all?' God how pervert can this world be? My sisters dress in my present though we didn't share the same room as teenagers sometimes they prefer sleeping in my room for comfort sake and of course on the same small bed. As adults nothing changed and as married women they are still my sisters. I love them so much...how could someone thing sexually of his own sister? I suppose the foundation is faulty.

Honestly, the mentions I got from that post made me shut down for the day. Many believed am not man enough to have an erec.tion over my sisters body. I wished my bros that was so close to them was on nairaland, to tell how they sit on his back after gym or how they plait his hair. Funny enough, when I made that post, I was with two of them having come in for the Xmas celebrations. I resisted the urge to upload a live picture. When I got your post around 3am, I was helping to revive the pregnant one with a ventolin inhaler as per her asthmatic nature after she insisted on frying spaghetti. She was calling my name and I wouldn't have noticed her wearing a transparent nightie with nothing under if not for the corrupt minds on this forum. I flashed back to those nights of crisis when my mum will be on night duty and we will be the only ones to press her chest for air. I ask people, if you bro/sis is hospitalized, can't you bath her without getting erection.?

The point is that our youth have lost it on morals. Parents and guardians are not helping either. In my village, many relationships have been thwarted because of the belief that the fore fore fathers are relations and therefore their offsprings can neither date nor marry.

Your last statement said it all and I couldn't help but agree with you that many family foundations are faulty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by electropiz(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2014
For what ever reason, sleeping with ur matured bro n sis on the same bed is absolutely wrong.y view though
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by dunkem21(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2014
zoe123:

Abeg go park well.which one be they are intimate but don't penetrate? me and my elder brother close die,my mother will always be like una two ehn person wey una plan for no go ever escape una trap,whenever his in Nigeria am always all over him,he calls me his portfolio,mind u in Igboland if u so much as touch ur blood sibling u will be excommunicated from ur town. if u find it difficult playing with ur sis cos u don't find her attractive then something must be wrong with u,in the first place are u suppose to find ur sister attractive to be able to be close to her?are u even suppose to find her attractive at all?and by the way define PLAY.I am not a tribalistic person but yorubas una dey tire me sometime,that's how one yoruba guy i dated was forming unneccesary trouble because i spend a long period on the phone with my brother whenever he calls.D guy will always be like ''haba is it not ur brother?what can u too be talking about for this long?abi there's something ur not telling me''my own blood brother kwa?Tufiakwa unu vu aru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks jare. Can't be put better.

I was becoming scared and weird about my post.

Some peeps peep their own sis/bro as they bath ..and ..sturbate

Aru!
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Hanibal(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2014
AriDsexy:

Are u kidding me??

I read so many comments here but had to quote u cos urs was shocking

Check urself into d nearest rehab....no offense pls.
No offence taken because your monicker says ure female so I guess U do not understand there is this biological trigger in every normal guy that get pulled by sight... don't listen to the guys forming robots here.
Any sight at all... d difference between a rapist and d guy dat looks away is self control.

BTW insulting people isn't in d character of cultured ladies.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2014
kristina1:
I cant do dat bcus prevention is better dan cure.

Becus i sleep unclad in the night
are u ok? I can sleep wit both me n my sista naked on d same bed even as an adult! Notin, I mean absolutely notin can happen!
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Etetejake(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
ivyy:
Ofcoz sad why would I even think otherwise. Once the heart is pure nothing evil can happen tongue

U will live long my dear. Those shouting prevention is better than cure are they ones that will lead the sin into fruition. They don't trust themself bkx they can't sleep with the opposite sex without ehmm, u know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Etetejake(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Prexxy1:

But some guys cant control their urges

Is it the girls that controls themself? it doesn't take one person to commit fornication.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Barman give dis man one bottle of Origin!!
TDstarr:
prevention of what?? nawa for una mind o, i can sleep with my sister on d same bed am not a dog i am a human being, haba
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by gloryl(f): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Why not
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by AriDsexy(f): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hanibal:
No offence taken because your monicker says ure female so I guess U do not understand there is this biological trigger in every normal guy that get pulled by sight... don't listen to the guys forming robots here.
Any sight at all... d difference between a rapist and d guy dat looks away is self control.

BTW insulting people isn't in d character of cultured ladies.

Feel free to go thru my post on NL...I don't insult people.

Ur post was shocking,d reason I quoted u.

Ur sister for crying out loud!
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Hanibal(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
AriDsexy:

Feel free to go thru my post on NL...I don't insult people.

Ur post was shocking,d reason I quoted u.

Ur sister for crying out loud!
I insist u do not understand d male sexual biology....
most times our brain isn't involved in d initial arousal, it just comes naturally on sighting a woman's unclothedness.. it is after this happens that ur brain tells u.. guy she is ur sister or she is ur girlfriend.
If u do not listen to reason... ull commit incest before u know it.
That is d way we are wired by d creator.. there is nothing shocking*** about it.
its d same with every guy... if he 'll be sincere with you and not form righteous as most guys are doing here.
For a guy to say he saw ur unclothedness and because he is ur brother.. not a vein was moved in his body is a fat lie ma'am.. dat he didnt do anything doesnt mean nothing moved.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2014
Hanibal:
most times our brain isn't involved in d initial arousal, it just comes naturally on sighting a woman's unclothedness.. it is after this happens that ur brain tells u.. guy she is ur sister or she is ur girlfriend.
That is d way we are wired by d creator.. there is nothing shocking*** about it.
its d same with every guy... if he 'll be sincere with you and not form righteous as most guys are doing here.
For a guy to say he saw ur unclothedness and because he is ur brother.. not a vein was moved in his body is a fat lie ma'am.. dat he didnt do anything doesnt mean nothing moved.

na wah oo..guy why not speak for yourself am not wired like u are and i blv not all guys are wired that way so u go see ur blood sis unclothedness and ur dick go respond...maybe na ur family wiring...them need to rewire everything again... am very far from righteous blv me..but that shiit?? nahh man..there are even certain girls that i can never be sexually attracted to even if she stark naked & hold my dick for her hand..no put lie for creator work o u and ur kind need serious rewiring
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Monicasque(f): 12:41am On Dec 31, 2014
Y not? People must stop having evil thoughts, especially abt family, unless yo brother is a known rapist ofcourse

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by AriDsexy(f): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Hanibal:

Ok boss,I rest my case.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Stanleyafam(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Any man that gains an Erection for his sister shld be thrown into the evil forest
Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by thimbook2(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mehn?! Folks don evolve o!
why wuld ya be tripping for ur sis?

it's sturves like this that make you swear never to allow your daughters go holidaying with some funny "uncles" cry Or, at best, you sew adamantium-panties for them shapaly?
because, ya can't be too sure what some folks gon' git up to if dem catch you for corner now these days?
The question of self-control shouldn't even arise. By default, whatever makes you human (and not a billygoat) should also make make your unclad Sis a neuter object to your d.ck or mind; the very thot should be painfully disgusting/repulsive to you sef!

i dey fear o...
too many perv-like views on d thread, just ma thots anyways BUT I STILL DEY WATCH UNA WIV MY HALF-PAST EYE! angry undecided angry,

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Ashyrule: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2015
zoe123:

Where is it in the bible?

go see ur pastor grin grin grin
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by jislord94: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2015
You can say that again.Like seriously.......i think they need to wire themselves all over again.Not all guys are wire that way to see your own blood sister and having feelings for her.

na wah oo..guy why not speak for yourself am not wired like u are and i blv not all guys are wired that way so u go see ur blood sis unclothedness and ur dick go respond...maybe na ur family wiring...them need to rewire everything again... am very far from righteous blv me..but that shiit?? nahh man..there are even certain girls that i can never be sexually attracted to even if she stark naked & hold my dick for her hand..no put lie for creator work o u and ur kind need serious rewiring [/quote]
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Uwa e me biko! O mebi challah pampam!!
How can u hav feelings for ur blood siblings?

Hian!!!
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by M4gunners: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2015
I'm late to this thread, but then the Mother was following it in Nigeria or Africa way so you don't have to blame her. The fear of Konji is the beginning of safety. In western World must siblings due for in such temptation unlike Africa. For me there is no problem with that.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Adeola29(f): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Yes he sleeps in my room most times

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.