Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? (50358 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2014
Ur mum don't trust OP been with dat young kid. I guess mum knows d level u dey operate.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Blackeard(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

I dey fear konji
konji on ur part or on his part?

7 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by NnamdiN: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2014
naijaboiy:

Honestly!

I see nothing sharing a bed with my sister no matter how old I am. I mean is this supposed to be a question worth opening a thread for?

It only depicts the kind of things happening in some families in our society today sad
real eye opener.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Sylvarresta(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2014
NnamdiN:
seems there are a lotta abnormal things happening that we dunno about. The question itself is very strange to me. So if I say "I sleep with my sister" anytime I'm home, it would be misinterpreted Ihe n'eme(things are happening)
Jesu, u slept with sister... Just joking, we always mis interpret words here in Nigeria
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by naijaboiy: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2014
NnamdiN:
I'd like to read her response o. Interesting I must say cheesy

Are there cultures that tolerate inbreeding in Nigeria? It could be cultural lipsrsealed
There could be some cultures or religions.

Probably she's part of such.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2014
Sylvarresta:
lol, since she is not my gf, I can't have sex with her, that's y my female friends trust me even my male friends alos trust me with their gfs
Am api for you
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Sylvarresta(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

Am api for you
Thanks dear
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2014
Sylvarresta:
and I can't fu*k u, so far u don't hold my konji....
It still very wrongto sleep in ur broda room

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

I dey fear konji
U see wetyn i dey talk? I think u r d problem not ur brother.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by crudedude(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2014
I can even sleep in the same room and on the same bed with the OP and nothing will happen.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2014
Well not a problem for me Holy Spirit is in charge.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Berthezda(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2014
dunkem21:

Hian, Abomination kwa.

I dey sleep naked sef with my sisters for same room. Sometimes, dey go tell me to go and shave .. with that their sharp mouth.

I dey help them unclip their bra, massage their shoulders and understand their monthly cycles.

It means nothing and doesn't move a vein.
choiiii,guyyy!!! ur family dey very kinky ooo.doing dese things u mentioned is bad guy,wake uppp.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by chibwike(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2014
I currently sleep in the same bed with my sis...

6 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by timijoseph01(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2014
NnamdiN:
you for real? Siblings? Same mama same papa shocked
As long as I'm at home, my only sister doesn't sleep anywhere but my room.

I dey read some shocking comments here o. Like some people can be tempted to "touch" their own flesh and blood? If my sis were as sexy as nicki minaj and I see her nakeed, it wudnt raise a vein for phuck's sake she's a sister cool
U dnt get ma point.... This is not about U or ur Sis.. Itz about Parents..
A typical yoruba parent wnt allow such... N if the will,, under som conditions wich i stated ealier..
U get me nw..
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by chibwike(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
I cant do dat bcus prevention is better dan cure.
what re u preventing?....ur blood brother again...hian!

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by chimerase2: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2014
Hight of stewpidity ur broda for crying out loud
Wia dos prevention de prevention tin comes to ua mind eh
U guys though amazes me atimes I wonder weda dis re genuine humans
Last two years during ma IT at aba
I stayed with ma cousine with her gal friend and we stayed in der 1 room apartment for half a year ma own na go hospital for morning dn come back late we all slept on de same bed
Even presently dis xmas me n ma cousines n sibling whom I hv nt seen since chatted for so long I forgot to go to ma room n we pass de nite der
So u guys should reason like a beings for once

8 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by timijoseph01(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

my brothers are grown up
hmmm... Mothers are vry sensitive to issues lik this.. Itz 4 ur own gud anyway
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by chibwike(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
naijaboiy:

Honestly!

I see nothing sharing a bed with my sister no matter how old I am. I mean is this supposed to be a question worth opening a thread for?

It only depicts the kind of things happening in some families in our society today sad
am telling you....which kind nonsense thread be this.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Berthezda(m): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
honestly,ill sleep wiv any or all of ma sisters on same bed,on same couch nd on same anyfin ,anytime, anyday.dey re ma sisters dat is y no matter how pretty or sexy dey re,dey & ma mum will remain d least most attractive women to me,i cant even concieve d thought..dunno y dis should b a question

5 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by NnamdiN: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Jesu, u slept with sister... Just joking, we always mis interpret words here in Nigeria
yes I did and I still do grin we're that close, heck I bath her once when she was 17 and very sickwink

I can't bath a non sister without evidence in my boxer even if she had ebola lipsrsealed

naijaboiy:

There could be some cultures or religions.
Probably she's part of such.
I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
naijaboiy:

What exactly are you preventing?

Your statement simply means you don't trust your own blood brother enough. Or has he made sexual advances at you?
Not at all......lets just say i have a dirty mind but still,it z very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
chibwike:
what re u preventing?....ur blood brother again...hian!
I cant do it tho' i trust my brother.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by NnamdiN: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
timijoseph01:

U dnt get ma point.... This is not about U or ur Sis.. Itz about Parents..
A typical yoruba parent wnt allow such... N if the will,, under som conditions wich i stated ealier..
U get me nw..
I got you perfectly and that's why I'm shocked coz parents where I come from don't see it as anything and no conditions whatsoever are required to sleep on the same bed with a sibling.(irrespective of the gender)

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Whenever my uncles and aunties return from overseas,the house is always full so my sister relocates to my rooom,,the room has two beds#winch no near my room oh

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by naijaboiy: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

Not at all......lets just say i have a dirty mind but still,it z very wrong.
Well the bolded has explained everything I needed to know smiley.

But you're dead on arrival for saying it's wrong except if the brothers you have are promiscuous in nature towards you undecided

That's just it.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by redcliff: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
I cant do dat bcus prevention is better dan cure.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by KingTom(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Whenever my uncles and aunties return from overseas,the house is always full so my sister relocates to my rooom,,the room has two beds#witch no near my room oh
grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by KingTom(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Whenever my uncles and aunties return from overseas,the house is always full so my sister relocates to my rooom,,the room has two beds#witch no near my room oh
shocked shocked
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by redcliff: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
naijaboiy:

Well the bolded has explained everything I needed to know smiley.

But you're dead on arrival for saying it's wrong except if the brothers you have are promiscuous in nature towards you undecided

That's just it.

But y would a brother be promiscuous to you(her) in the first place.. this isnt something somebody should even think of...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
KingTom:
grin
all this nairaland winch weh one kill me E.g make I no call names make dey no ban me..
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by KingTom(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
all this nairaland winch weh one kill me E.g make I no call names make dey no ban me..
So na $10 una girls dey like abi grin
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Kirinwa: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:
Around xmas time,we had a lot of visitors,,so i told my mum,i wl sleep in my brothers room,just to create space,my mum was like "do u want to commit abomination"

Personally,i dnt see anything bad in it,,so let hear ur views

If its your cousin, hmm.
Your blood brother unless he has abnormal tendencies, there's no harm. I have even done it severally. The feeling won't be there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.