Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

To The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies (696 Views)

To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? / Handshake/hug From The Ladies / Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies by chidiezeh(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
eziokwu and Esther

1. Your lover won't use condom, but U use pills...why?
Coz he wants it natural. Hmmn.. (ovarian cancer and infertility in view)

2. He gets U pregnant, U have aborted like 5 times...why?
Coz he's not ready!

3. He is tired of your natural place for copulation, He moves to ur ass saying its tighter, then you begin to leak and smell...
why?? Coz U want to please and not lose him!

4. You have been wearing his engagement ring close to 4 yrs, he is not wearing any...why?
Coz he has promised U marriage!
May God help U!

5. You dress half naked, thinking U look sexy and hot. He isn't complaining.Buthe has more clothes on... Don't be suprised when he takes a more decent gal home!

6. U get Pregnant for him coz he promised U marriage, @ the end of d day, he still doesn't Marry U!...
U become a single mama with No Job, No means for fending for Ur Baby & Urself so...
U leave ur Junior with Grandma (liability for Grandma @ such age) & U go back to the hustling field. Then U begin to say,"Men Are Wicked"
..Whose Fault?

7. Please my dear ladies be wise, U know U deserve better than this... Don't always be @ the losing end.. BE WISE.. If u have or are in this situation then admit it that U are foolish, but since we all make mistakes, its high time U need to wise up! Pray to God for forgiveness and Divine direction.

I want to repeat no. 5 in caps
YOU DRESS HALF NAKED THINKING YOU LOOK HOT AND SEXY WHILE HE IS FULLY DRESSED. DONT BE SURPRISED WHEN HE TAKES HOME A MORE DECENT GIRL .
(Am talking to you..)

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lolz..you talking to them not me undecided
grin grin
Re: To The Ladies by Mprex(f): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ok. Weyaf hear
Re: To The Ladies by delishpot: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
chidiezeh:
eziokwu and Esther

1. Your lover won't use condom, but U use pills...why?
Coz he wants it natural. Hmmn.. (ovarian cancer and infertility in view)

2. He gets U pregnant, U have aborted like 5 times...why?
Coz he's not ready!

3. He is tired of your natural place for copulation, He moves to ur ass saying its tighter, then you begin to leak and smell...
why?? Coz U want to please and not lose him!

4. You have been wearing his engagement ring close to 4 yrs, he is not wearing any...why?
Coz he has promised U marriage!
May God help U!

5. You dress half naked, thinking U look sexy and hot. He isn't complaining.Buthe has more clothes on... Don't be suprised when he takes a more decent gal home!

6. U get Pregnant for him coz he promised U marriage, @ the end of d day, he still doesn't Marry U!...
U become a single mama with No Job, No means for fending for Ur Baby & Urself so...
U leave ur Junior with Grandma (liability for Grandma @ such age) & U go back to the hustling field. Then U begin to say,"Men Are Wicked"
..Whose Fault?

7. Please my dear ladies be wise, U know U deserve better than this... Don't always be @ the losing end.. BE WISE.. If u have or are in this situation then admit it that U are foolish, but since we all make mistakes, its high time U need to wise up! Pray to God for forgiveness and Divine direction.

I want to repeat no. 5 in caps
YOU DRESS HALF NAKED THINKING YOU LOOK HOT AND SEXY WHILE HE IS FULLY DRESSED. DONT BE SURPRISED WHEN HE TAKES HOME A MORE DECENT GIRL .
(Am talking to you..)

Tell them o
Re: To The Ladies by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Grace of God
Re: To The Ladies by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Any girl exhibiting this in a stupidity level of exponential infinity!

Damn!
Re: To The Ladies by remsonik1: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Very stupid girls some are. No guy is worth going through all that trouble for....wise up and get a decent means of livelihood for yourself and then the decent and good guys will find you
Re: To The Ladies by Mzgracie(f): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lol

He is talking to them
Re: To The Ladies by quivah(f): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2014

3. He is tired of your natural place for
Reproduction, He moves to ur Bottom
saying its tighter, then you begin to leak
and smell...
why?? Coz U want to please and not
lose him!
such a guy has gay tendency..undecided

I can't imagine a guy requesting for such, first try to dig a stick into your own hole and know exactly how it feels..
yucks!!
Re: To The Ladies by AfricanApple(f): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
this is the best thread of the day

unfortunately some will not agree they were been foolish, they will still trip by the same stone again. may god give us the wisdom to live in a good and not always be at the loosing end
Re: To The Ladies by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice one op,,i pray they listens
Re: To The Ladies by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Even if u give some people expo ,they will stiil fail..#words from most uniben students.

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Seeing Things" / Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things. / Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker - Episode 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.