Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

"I'm Seeing Things" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Seeing Things" (691 Views)

How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? / I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! / 8 Ways Ladies Maltreat Their Boyfriends When They Start Seeing A Richer Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Seeing Things" by kinggenesis(m): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2015
I don't know how to say this but I will try my possible best to
make It crystal clear. This issue has given me serious concern for a while now and I just have to spill it so that the 'Guilty as
charged' can make some changes and lives of some innocent
guys can be saved.

Ehmmmm its about the way some girls sit and open their legs
anyhow. Asin some girls don't know how to sit at all.
If you see the way some sit eh, fear fear, they will open their leg as if they are in a bid to receive fresh air into their vagina! Some will not even wear pant or any undies and still they won't sit properly. Some that even manage to wear pants sef, if you see the middle of the pant smh e don turn from white to it was white.

Nawa oooo smh4una

I know why I'm discussing this issue, its not because these girls open their legs,NO! But because the thing has destroyed so many destinies of young men out there, relationships and marriages. Which man in his right senses will have a free view of a woman's underground world and not lust after her? After dem go shout "I was raped", Body nobi firewood na, And the funny thing is some girls do it intentionally to confuse innocent men. They are everywhere school o, church, mosque, offices, hospitals, factories, banks (na dia even worse pass) especially those marketers girls those girls are agent of darkness! Chai men are really helpless.

If you know you a girl and deep down in your heart you know you don't sit properly, deliberately or not, I take God beg u, pls
discipline yourself, when you are in public try and sit with your
legs tightly CLOSED to avoid stories that touch.
Re: "I'm Seeing Things" by kilokeys(m): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2015
ruining free movie viewing..

lawa o
. besides. ds thread is too intrusive and none of ur business.. in other words, it ain't post-worthy. except of course u r jobless.

vote wisely
. may you not post such irrelevances after GEJ administration IJN. Amen
Re: "I'm Seeing Things" by achinaboy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
wetin u dey find inside women nyash,na stadium be that?

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things. / Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker - Episode 4 / The New 'guy' Disease (some Guys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.