Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? (2316 Views)

When She Leaves U For Another Guy And U Want To Drink Urself To Death(photo) / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. / Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by dobama: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2008
i agreed not to rush my 6 months girlfriend about sex bcuz we plant o get married, but she leaves for her nysc year in february.we havent had sex. i'm worried that if i don't sex her she will be captured in her nysc year. what do i do? am i worrying over nothin? am i riskin every thing if i don't have sex with her? someone please help me out here before i make a mistake. i don't want to loose her. i love her with everything.
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by Deshannel(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2008
stupid thread
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by crisngige(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2008
if she loves you she will return after the youth service. just pray she does'nt get carried away.
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by Rendani(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2008
another insecure loser undecided. You dont derserve her.
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2008
having sex is not a fulfilment of ur manhood,rather a lack of self contol outside marriage, whats wrong with all these young bloods, that u can produce a baby doesn't make u a man, u would lose her when u have sex with her, i bet u that.let her go to NYSC with that trust, infact what do u guys talk about in quiet moments, u better start thinking of your future dude.
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by dobama: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ lekki2
why should sex destroy a loving relationship and not enhance it? dont forget that in these mordern times lots of youths tend not to be virgins by the time they are 19.i included.i am 29 years old.this girl i want to marry.so i am only trying to make the right choice.
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2008
@poster if you really want to have sex with her before she leaves, then tell her if she don't want to she will tell you.
you are worry over nothing undecided
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by JayCee100: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2008
hidden
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by smooooooth: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2008
mr man. rattle the whole etu, and do it etu-siatically

what i mean is make sure u shake the whole area well well b4 she

leaves,cos once they are out of your sight, they are no longer yours

anything can happen. so take your opportunities while u can. goodluck.
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by scottN(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2008
If ur r/ship is just 6mths just like u said and it is just starting to blossom then u have an advantage because both of u will b unconsciously looking forward to d next moment. Believe me there is nothing like suspense and anticipation in any r/ship. 2ndly, if she's still a virgin (up till this stage in her life) coupled with the above mentioned factors then ur r/ship is still safe because they r hardly adventurous at this stage in life (which is y i personally never wants to meet any at this stage in my life wink). However, if none of these factors r playing for u, then just let fate determine u guys path. Good luck pal!
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by chatupkay: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2008
Hi D obama,

Although, having sex with her is a like consolation if she leaves, however, having sex does not also guarantee that she will stay.

Pls let her be, dont do it. what will b will b

Just b prepared, it could get better or worse. U can see am battling wit mine now!!! women are wonderful.

take care
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by ohwofasa(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2008
even if u make love to her 50times,she will still leave u if she is nt urs,bros love no b everything
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by tmoney11(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2008
try and talk to her, let her no that you trust her completely. even if you are not there with her you still trust her. Ori Lomo
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by emmyjojo(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2008
guy if u luv her, let her go; if she's urs, she will come back 2 u. hwever if all u dream about all day n night is making luv 2 her, den talk to her about it. but b ready 2 accept wat she gives 2 u. n remember u hav no business being in dat relationship if u don't trust her.
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2008
I don't get it

What makes you think that if you have sex with her, she won't cheat, find somebody else etc
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by dobama: 12:51am On Dec 13, 2008
i don't want her to ever leave,and i have been helping her so much.like tomorow i will give her 10 000 naira for her french lesssons. she knows the sacrifice it is for me to give her that .and

the fact that i don't "take any thing back" in return when helping her should convince her more. its only that my friends from way back have this saying that if you hadnt had sex with your chick you are holding her with just two fingers. so i wonder which part is wise here
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 13, 2008
People have wahala, sha. undecided
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by soulamanne(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2008
free ur mind dis guy
the thing is these days trust is hard.boys cheat girls cheat and it isnt until u sex that u can uphold her loyalty.let her go and try to just love her ur own way
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by jjjjbb(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2008
me think you should free your mind and hope for the best,
it will be better to maintain a good reletionship filled with trust and love than bothering yourself about sleeping with her,
you may not be okay afterwards cos of the motive,
most guys feel sorry immediately they sleep with a girl in the category you are in,
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2008
@Poster, see just free your mind and hope for the best. If she wants to have sex, let it be because she wants to give it to you, not
because you want to "consolidate". Don't force her, abeg. Free her, love her, let her go for nysc. Don't listen to the insults of people calling u an insecure loser, lots of guys have experienced what you are in, its nothing new.
If she wants to give it to you, it will happen naturally, virgin or not. Focus on more important things in your rlationship, i.e trust, love, etc
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by AdamBrody1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2008
@POSTER

Guy! If you don't sleep with her before she goes to camp, then be rest assured that:

1. She will be heavily saturated with orgasms by other bad guys in camp or place of primary assignment

2. She might end up not being your girlfriend by the time she comes back or finishes NYSC

So the best thing is to d everything possible to sleep with her continously before she goes unless, you would have just been another romantic loverboy taking care of another man's property.

Don't fall for all that insecure nonsense talk on nairaland by some people. You are not insecure but extremely secure and brave to bring out this topic. If she goes, she is NOT coming back as a fresh meat for you. She will be heavily boned by some other guy and its better you cane her well before she goes so that at least she will miss that part of you, but if you think she will bother to worry herself about how nice, cool and kind you are before she comes back then, sorry to say "Your out of your mind"

Better sleep with her now and rest your mind, and when she is off, try to get another chic by the side while she is during "attention" both on the parade ground and in Bed with another man!

Better sharp up you this man! Naija chicks today don't send you! Its either you chop them first or they chop you down!
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by freezze(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2008
Tis all depending on if she also loves you the way you do. undecided ladies could be funny at times.
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by diggler(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2008
Obama

The Nysc orientation camp is the Government sponsored Largest free fuckfest in the world

When i was in camp, i the chic i rammed was a virgin.
So Boy, i'd advise you to tap that ass or risk spending the rest o ur days wondering what might've been
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by MrCrackles(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2008
If she wants to go into the camp a virgin and come back out a virgin, she can do it

Some girls have morals and virtues u know

Why are you worrying yourself sick?

Don't be decieved by what almost everyone is saying
!
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2008
Cheiii!! na Brash be this? shocked shocked shocked
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by MrCrackles(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2008
Na me

U dey find me
? undecided kiss
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2008
Just surprised at your post, baby. shocked shocked shocked
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Just surprised at your post, baby. shocked shocked shocked
How can you not know Brash by now shocked

The guy get plenty sense
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2008
lol, not surprised at that. wink
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by chika98: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2008
@ Post

What is the big deal? If she has kept it for this long surely she won't lose it at camp. Stop worrying over nothing and trust her.
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by victorian(f): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2008
@ poster, listen to a word of advice from moi--- please have sex and better still make love to your girlfriend before she leaves for her youth corp but that will not guarantee if she will eventually marry you or not, but at least you wont feel like a looser, if she comes back from her service and start singing another love song for a different brother,  Make love to her not too often before she leaves on february cool.
Re: will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves? by dobama: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2008
thanx guys, we've agreed to go to the next level.  feel ya in if it eventaly happens.  the one thoing i know is tha for now this girl really realy loves me. left to me right now nysc should be banned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? / Choose Between A Medical Doctor And A Graduate Fashion Designer As A Wife. / What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.