Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun (21671 Views)

Buhari Blames Economic Woes On Past Leaders / LEAKED! Why Buhari Personally Apologized To Obasanjo Over Threat To Probe Past G / Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by CSTR: 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
sukkot:
when you want to catch rat, you throw cheese outside ? i am surprised many of you are not reading between the lines. you think the kleptocrats wil let him go in if he told his true intentions when he wins ? when that nigga wins you will see the mask removed and then you will see the real buhari. he would even throw tinubu in jail. watch out now. it is coming.
Throw Tinubu in jail, my foot.
You think the rest of us are as stupidd to believe that.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by ahnie: 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
i rada asked for the empty paint buckets,so that when he loses again,he can cry me a river.winks.
sukkot:
you definitely need to vote buhari so that when he ends corruption and the countries wealth starts circulating all the way to the bottom ? you can afford to buy paint to paint that wall grin grin

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by sukkot: 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
CSTR:
Throw Tinubu in jail, my foot.
You think the rest of us are as stupidd to believe that.
watch and see. buhari is on a divine mission. i dont even think he knows he is divinely chosen to bring in a new era in nigeria and the world at large
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by sukkot: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
ahnie:
i rada asked for the empty paint buckets,so that when he loses again,he can cry me a river.winks.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obinoscopy:
It took him two days barcanista. Two days before he came out and issued that statement. I knew when the killings started and I waited and waited to hear from Buhari. I didn't on the first day. I didn't on the second. It was on the 20th that he came out and made the statement. By then many innocent lives were gone cry.

Even PDP had to call out to Buhari to intervene on the first day of violence. It was chaos up north back then. May we never witness such in this country again. Amen.
Buhari never agreed to any violence nor did he enjoin anyone to go violent. He wasn't saddled with the responsibility of protecting lives and properties, why should pdp tell him to stop something he had no power over? Is he the COAS, IGP or DSS commander? Is he the President? What more should he have done after condemning the action less than 39hours after it started? Is it his job to end crisis as a private citizen? What is your argument?

Amen to your prayer!
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by edogirl2: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
CSTR:
How do you know APC will carry out this "selective probe" and will it extend to corrupt APC members in the fold?
Are you a senior member of the party or a member of their policy formulating team to start telling us about a phantom selective probe?
The APC leadership is already reducing public expectation and you are here on nairaland telling us nonsense.
You must be incredibly naive.
Btw, if you think the OPEC president will go to a Nigerian jail, then you must be seriously delusional too.

I believe Buhari will probe, but selectively. That's my belief. You feel otherwise. That's fine too.

As for Mrs Madueke, so becos she is OPEC President, she is above the law in Nigeria? Being an OPEC President is a rotational non-important role. The important role in OPEC is the Secretary General. The President is just ceremonial.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn was World Bank President when he was forced to quit to answer rape allegations. Elected Presidents of countries have been removed from office and sent to jail.

OPEC does not care about Mrs Madueke. Her Presidency of OPEC is so important that Saudi Arabia just a few days back was reported to have declined Nigeria-bound plane access to its airspace?

Does OPEC feed Nigeria?

If Buhari gets in she will be investigated and if necessary charged, and nothing will happen. OPEC will not a night's sleep over the woman.

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Habeyy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
ericiland:
buhari won't prob me becos old tins r past away.........space Successfully booked
and all things become new grin
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by HugeMac: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
u people are forgetting one thing , he will never get to aso rock

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by edgyslim: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
ahnie:
you people are giving buhari false hopes,that he's gonna win the election.first he cried on national teevee..only God knows whay he's gonna do next,if he fails to win.please dont let him commit suicide.

How old are you?
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Habeyy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
donbrowser:

[size=72pt]ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS[/size]
bad guy
donbrowser:

[size=72pt]ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS[/size]
bad guy
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by CSTR: 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
edogirl2:

I believe Buhari will probe, but selectively. That's my belief. You feel otherwise. That's fine too.

As for Mrs Madueke, so becos she is OPEC President, she is above the law in Nigeria? Being an OPEC President is a rotational non-important role. The important role in OPEC is the Secretary General. The President is just ceremonial.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn was World Bank President when he was forced to quit to answer rape allegations. Elected Presidents of countries have been removed from office and sent to jail.

OPEC does not care about Mrs Madueke. Her Presidency of OPEC is so important that Saudi Arabia just a few days back was reported to have declined Nigeria-bound plane access to its airspace?

Does OPEC feed Nigeria?

If Buhari gets in she will be investigated and if necessary charged, and nothing will happen. OPEC will not a night's sleep over the woman.

You believe buhari will probe when the party leadership who decides and formulates policy is giving a different body signal.
You must be incredibly optimistic which is not too far from delusional.
The OPEC analogy is just to tell you that allison is very connected.
Btw, all her family are in the US anyway, so she has no real ties to the country.
I don't understand how allison will end up in a Nigerian jail from the US.

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Habeyy(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
samplegirl:
Ley the probe start with the missing $2,8b when he was minister of petroleum!
how u wan make d old guard remember that.....lol

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by idumuose(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
warpedlogician:
Little by little.
The anti corruption mantra is getting unmasked.

Observation continua.
God will expose them all.

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by sufido123: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2014
The so-called advantage that Buhari's adherents use over GEJ which is that he would make everyone cough up stolen money is gone. We all have to see Buhari from the same prism-reactionary, irredentist and revanchist. He has nothing to offer and should go home because Oyegun has pulled the rug from under him.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by OneNaira6: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2014
So many lies from one party, I'm so confused which one is the truth from them. Hiah ooooo.

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by ramalot(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2014
All you morons need to STFU about "PDP" and "APC" already.

Focus on the candidates and what they bring to the table.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by edogirl2: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2014
CSTR:
You believe buhari will probe when the party leadership who decides and formulates policy is giving a different body signal.
You must be incredibly optimistic which is not too far from delusional.
The OPEC analogy is just to tell you that allison is very connected.
Btw, all her family are in the US anyway, so she has no real ties to the country.
I don't understand how allison will end up in a Nigerian jail from the US.

Her family is in the US - so what? US government will make it their job to protect an absconder wanted in Nigeria? Do you understand international law at all?

Allison is connected grin To who? Saudi Arabia, the most powerful country in OPEC has shown that she does not give a fig about Nigeria. A country that does not even allow women to drive cars will provide cover for a Nigerian 'infidel' woman?

And here is the list of the mostly kleptocratic countries that make up OPEC?

Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela,Qatar, Indonesia, Libya , the United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Nigeria, Ecuador, Gabon and Angola.

Which of these countries will make it their duty to provide asylum for a Nigerian fugitive? (if she becomes one). Libya? Iran?

You clearly dont understand (no offence intended)
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by LAX89(m): 12:12am On Dec 30, 2014
taharqa:
lol...all their hypocrisy, halftruths and tricks are falling apart yakata. I thought they said d old man wud 'fight kworruptsion' headlong.... Even Satan, d father of all liars, dey fear APC people

It's 'pight kwarrupshia'.

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by agabaI23(m): 12:14am On Dec 30, 2014
2011 post is still very relevant today
agabaI23:
AN APPEAL TO NIGERIANS

GOODLUCK JONATHAN lost support from (king-makers) Ciroma, IBB, Atiku and their fellow corrupt men because he refused to sign an agreement on who becomes Nigeria's President in 2015. GEJ said: "What I'm not comfortable with is the rationale behind 15 of us sitting here and deciding who becomes president in 2015. I will want Nigerians to choose their president in 2015".

Even when we were not there GEJ is still fighting for a free and fair process. He disappointed OBJ and BANKOLE because of his transparency and goodwill towards Nigeria.

Now, Buhari has been begging the same Ciroma, IBB, Atiku, Tinubu and Mohammed Abacha for help to win. He even promised to make Ribadu president in 2015 if he steps down for him. They are already forcing Fake Bakare to sign his resignation letter. Less than 10 men appointing 2015 president; is this not corruption in the highest order?

Nigerians, come out enmass and call your neighbors on Saturday so that we can kill this evil cabal forever. Vote GOODLUCK JONATHAN

I dont want to call myself a prophet because everyone except Buhari supporters already knew this. my post on the 21/12/2104
jaso1:

We know why people like you will die for Jonathan to return there which is not going to happen come 2015.
I have no much money to donate but within my pocket limit, I have donated 5k for GMB campaign logistics need because I want these crooks who's afraid to go to jail to be jailed.
They are aware of the punishment ahead of them. They monopolies the system and share Nigeria wealth among themselves when some old Nigerians in their 70yrs still beg for food.
Poverty is in 80:20 ration yet some fools are competing giving out billions of naira to support failed government continuation. God will punish you all.
Jail? You think it is a military government? Don't worry he won't win, but if he mistakenly wins you will be so disappointed. No be the same house weey refused to pass the PIB he go work with?
https://www.nairaland.com/2054525/people-donating-5-billion-4/3#29065874

Tag: jaso1

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by cutieberie1(f): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
The problem is not about "probing the past leaders".
The problem is about getting to aso rock first.
And there is no vacancy in aso rock, so he should forget about it and focus on his cattle rearing and his 1 million naira he would use and open a shop to start selling something useful.

Gej till 2019

lol....
i support

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 30, 2014
To be frank and sincere GEJ has not performed maximally well, but not a total failure. But my concerned is, if Nigeria is talking of Change in this 21st century, then not Buhari. Ask me why if you care. stamping out corruption is not enough to move a nation forward but it's a part of it. Buhari does not fit into this modern computer age. Nigeria is too sophisticated interns of intellectual for an Old man like Bohari. Buhari is only vast when it comes to Sharia and Islam and Nigeria as a circular Nation is not good for a man like him to govern. Technologically, Buhari will take us back to stone age, i learnt that he just open facebook and tweeter account just a month ago, and am not sure he has computer set. Not because he cannot afford it but, it will be of no use to him.(old school). Fellow Nigerian, we need leaders with visions, leaders that can give selfless service. A man cannot give what he don't have, Buhari don't have vision. We need people like Fashola, Oshiomole, Ribadu, Tambuwa, akpabio ETC. if they are not available for now let make do of GEJ at least for the nest 4 years. half bread is better than non.

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by iyobs7(f): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Classic Nigeria and it's people... Hypocrisy reigns supreme
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by vislabraye(m): 12:32am On Dec 30, 2014
abbey621:

You are obviously foolish beyond recognition! It's funny how GEJ sympathizers love using the religion/tribal/military card whenever talking about Buhari or APC. Are you blind? Do you think support for Buhari is because he's a saint, heck no! Support for Buhari is because he has the balls to do what is needed. I've said it once and I'll say it again, if I invest ina business for 15 years and it did not yield any profit, no amount of evil forces will make me continue pouring money down the drain. PDP led governance is not working for Nigeria, GEJ is too weak to bring the change this country needs, another 4 years of mediocrity ain't gonna cut it, so stop your useless blabbering and face the music, change is in the air!

Are U sure Buhari has the balls ? Remember, it was Idiagbon doing the job, Buhari taking the credit. I'm not saying GEJ is perfect after all

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by midolian(m): 12:41am On Dec 30, 2014
Too much talk.. I dnt see this as necessary
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Sibabasibaba1: 12:51am On Dec 30, 2014
Obinoscopy:
It took him two days barcanista. Two days before he came out and issued that statement. I knew when the killings started and I waited and waited to hear from Buhari. I didn't on the first day. I didn't on the second. It was on the 20th that he came out and made the statement. By then many innocent lives were gone cry.

Even PDP had to call out to Buhari to intervene on the first day of violence. It was chaos up north back then. May we never witness such in this country again. Amen.

----

From the link these Buharistans are providing, you will see that Buhari did not CONDEMN the violence. He called on his supporters to stay calm and be law abiding. What about issuing a terse statement saying that his ambition was not worth a human life, that he denounced every form of violence and as such no violent person should claim to be his supporter. We all know the kind of statement he would have issued if northerners were killed in the south. This is a man who led a group of northerners to Lam Adesina in 2000 demanding why northerners should be killed in Oyo State.

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by abbey621(m): 1:11am On Dec 30, 2014
vislabraye:

Are U sure Buhari has the balls ? Remember, it was Idiagbon doing the job, Buhari taking the credit. I'm not saying GEJ is perfect after all

We'll never know unless we give him a chance. 2015 election is about either staying with the same mediocrity or trying something else, I just can't imagine the country going through another 4 years of padi padi politics.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by BlackBaron: 1:32am On Dec 30, 2014
Hahaha...so basically our past leaders get to enjoy their loots. What a load of shite!!

Besides, has Jonathan ever even mentioned "anti corruption" in his programme or has he made it his ambition to bankrupt the nation.
All we ever hear is that "half baked" transformation bullshite.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 30, 2014
The major problem here is Oyegun is tired of waiting for Buhari to lay down his policy direction and has decided to take up the gunlet.

Should'nt Buhari be the one telling the Nation how he plans to tackle corruption?

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by plaetton: 2:05am On Dec 30, 2014
Then there is absolutely no reason to even consider Buhari.
Anyone that does not have the courage to fight corruption should not even be considered fit to run.

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by GANJAFARMER: 2:08am On Dec 30, 2014
It is a shame to see how APC online paid agents of darkness are defending the indefensible.

Buhari the self acclaimed anti-corruption czar suddenly soft pedals and vows not to probe past corrupt leaders then what does that make him?

Barcanista and the old paid rant called Omenka, what a shame - The Nigerian people are beginning to see for themselves what you really represent..........smh

I have said it and I will say it again, these APC nairalanders are: HALF HUMAN HALF DEMONS IN FULL HUMAN CLOTHING.

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 30, 2014
Is this news?
Some of us already know!
This whole idea about progressibve-ism is just a charade.

Can Buhari jail progre-thieves like Amechi?

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Pennywise(m): 3:07am On Dec 30, 2014
There is no reason for IBB to be afraid of his shadow even though most people feel he should be probed. Buhari towered above him in the military which led him to seek desperate measures. A civilian president GMB is already giving him nightmare.

A victory of GMB at the pols is a victory of good over evil, God over Satan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari / President Buhari With President Mahama In Ghana Today / FG Plans Fresh Financial Relief Package For States

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59