Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun (21670 Views)

Buhari Blames Economic Woes On Past Leaders / LEAKED! Why Buhari Personally Apologized To Obasanjo Over Threat To Probe Past G / Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by dimeji1(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2014
teemanbastos:
Odigie Oyegun? U tink xo? NO..
Buhari is a strict man who loves Nigeria.
Xo if anyone doesnt want PROBS and PROBE, he shud kindly return his Loot.. Cos dia are no sacred cows.
Aw can you curb corruption if fmr. Corruptans are let free?
APC is only playing politics and they are aware of what would happen if the really intention of Buhari on corruption is known. Same thing worked against Awolowo that promised to jail corrupt politicians and Tunde Idiagbon was killed before he was appointed into Obasanjo regime. So all na campaign strategy.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by felibrain: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2014
BUHARI WON'T PROBE PAST LEADERS
Buhari and APC just fired a very BIG gun at themselves with the above statement.
Now you will believe me when I tell you that the CHANGE tag APC is carrying about is
a mare name and not a reality. Buhari is a SCAM, APC is an association of confused
elements.
GEJ till APC gives us a better candidate other than some cowardly elements without
an academic qualification who parade themselves as Generals and are bent on
engaging in pretentious activities and gross hypocrisy.
I didn't mention any name o.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by bjdon: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2014
This is a very critical time for Buhari. Many young Nigerians are supporting him because they think he's going to be a new broom who will sweep Nigeria clean. However the REAL owners of this country, the members of the ruling Oligarchy(and BTW in this group they are North and south Muslim/Non_Muslim they are all share one thing, enormous wealth made from YOUR resources) this group will never be comfortable with a Buhari leadership. IBB is one of the Dons of this group. Goodluck's recent visit to IBB has rattled APC. They know they can not win the presidency without the support of the Oligarchy, that is just the plain truth. The Nigeria of 2014/15 is a very different animal from the Nigeria of 1984. The combined wealth of the oligarchs runs into the 10's of BILLIONS of Dollars. Do you really think these people are just going to sit down and watch Buhari swing into town and come and seize their wealth? Of course not, hence Oyegun trying to placate them with reassurances that there will be no probes. Now the question is this, if a Buhari leadership is not going to probe all these past thieves, than what exactly is the point of it?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by dunkem21(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2014
Obinoscopy:
The thieves should be made to return all their loots. Jonathan couldn't do it, Buhari should do it if he wins. So Oyegun better recant his words or else I see no difference between APC and PDP.

Sadly, there is no difference between the two parties and Oyegun can't recant because the thieves surround him.

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by asksteve(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2014
Why r Nigerians still this gullible? I don't want to believe that anybody in this age n time will think there is one person dat has ruled this country n did not steal/embezzle/defraud or whatever name they call it, Nigeria, from the president/Head of States down to Councillors, even those appointed into public service are not left out.
So if somebody somewhere is expecting any President or GMB, lets jus assume in our dreams he succeeds will probe his predecessors of which he is even a part of, is even a bigger dreamer, I feel sorry for such a person cos if at all anyone is probed it will be those that have fallen out of favor with their godfathers and they want to use dem as scapegoats for others to learn from.
My candid advice is, people should stop hanging unto the past instead of moving forward so also our leaders should be thinking of moving the nation forward instead of trying to score cheap publicity and spending the nations money and precious time on fruitless witch hunting of people they can never be better than by d end of their own tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by oiseworld: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
relchange:
we already have the change we need.
Nigeria is now the biggest economy in Africa thanks to sustained institutional development of all sectors of the economy.
A country like Nigeria can only develop institutionally, not around any individual.
We don't need any person who cannot understand roles of different branches of government in a democracy.
we certainly don't want anyone who may be tempted (like other ex-dictators before him) to "order" development or progress.
in this century, Nigeria does not need cult heroes. we need strong institutions, and current government is already hard at work at them.
that is why investors are flocking to Nigeria.
i became more convinced when I noticed that the price of oil fell, but the price of foodstuff fell rather than rise in Nigeria. shocked
that never happened before in Nigeria, but it is happening now.
we have the best heads in Africa managing our economy, and we have a president who finds it easy to allow and work with even the worst opposition elements in Nigeria.

[size=14pt]GEJ, The change we need! [/size]

21 GUN SALUTE FOR THIS POST
3 AWILO'S FOR THE POSTER....AWU, AWU, AWU...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by johnok(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
HAAAA WHY NOW! I thought Buhari(abi Idiagbon no)would root out corruption
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Ayed44: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
loifez:
All na bobo....once GMB enters, the voice tone will change and all cabals will have to vomit their stolen wealth....only a dummy cabal will believe this trap grin
what about the cabals that are funding his electioneering campaign now? Will he jail them when he gets to power too?
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by redsun(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
The man talking himself is a rogue. The head of the party buhari represents is a prolific rogue too. Apc is a worse thieving party than PDP,all the old school imbecilic thieves that doesn't have a clue what the 21st world is all about are the top dogs of APC.

Of course he is not going to probe his gang members, the only people that suffers as usual are the hypnotise masses.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by EMong: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
I wonder who is probing who. Assuming GMB wins (that's if he wins) and decides to probe past politicians who have been in government; he would start from his team. And because members of his team know that, they have to make him softpedal on that.
However, if GMB wants to campaign and really get voted, he and his team should focus on their manifesto and tell Nigerians the kind of change they're bringing, and not making general statements about change.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by ped007(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
If he won't probe past corrupt leaders, why then do we need him?
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Billygee2u: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
taharqa:
lol...all their hypocrisy, halftruths and tricks are falling apart yakata. I thought they said d old man wud 'fight kworruptsion' headlong.... Even Satan, d father of all liars, dey fear APC people
They have possessed the ownership certificate ,of the manufacturing factory of lies, from Lucifer
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Oluabayomi1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote
author=TeaParty post=29318308]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/buhari-will-not-probe-past-leaders-oyegun/[/quote]
Even if he do,it simply means CONTINUITY of what he did during his military rule.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad / Gbajabiamila Buys Car For AbdulSalam Idowu, A Physically Challenged Lawyer / Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.