Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun (21665 Views)

Buhari Blames Economic Woes On Past Leaders / LEAKED! Why Buhari Personally Apologized To Obasanjo Over Threat To Probe Past G / Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

8 days after the crisis after so much pressure had been put on him. Mtcheww!
LIAR! Result started coming in April 17, 2011. The violence started April 18, 2011. Muhammadu Buhari issued a statement April 20, 2011.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puwnqimMLGc

Published on Apr 20, 2014
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by donmalcolm21(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
Bros, that some fanatics went about killing people does not translate to Buhari. Jonathan being the President and Commander-in-chief was responsible for security of lives and properties. Moreso, INEC and FG were supposed to provide security to the NYSC members that participated all over Nigeria including the North. They failed, Buhari condemned it, he asked supporters to be law abiding on that day and was captured publicly. Bros, what else should he have done? Will you blame the Imams for the action of Boko Haram? Will you blame the Pastor for the action of that Christian fanatic in Sweden?
The FG has a share of blame but for example if I misbehaves my dad's responsibilty is to caution me and stop me from disturbing the peace but if it gets out of his hand he ll invite outside help like the law enforcement agencies. In my place there is an adage that goe thus *Okenyi ana ha ano nu ulo ewu amu nwa na ogbiri*

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Very wrong from APC....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by abbey621(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
relchange:

you are just illiterate, young and naive, ignorant, or all of them combined.

you are supporting a candidate that helped to hound a former COAS out of office. The only crime the former COAS committed was to defeat terrorists and put them to flight.
you are supporting a candidate who (through his open defense of Fulani herdsmen) supports the idea of Fulani herdsmen invading farms and destroying crops -some of the agricultural foundations that Nigeria needs to develop away from over dependence on oil.
you are supporting a candidate with a hidden love for total sharia. He once voiced it.

let me tell you one thing: Nigeria is a developing 21st century African nation.
we certainly don't need people with your candidate's qualities at this stage of our development.

You are obviously foolish beyond recognition! It's funny how GEJ sympathizers love using the religion/tribal/military card whenever talking about Buhari or APC. Are you blind? Do you think support for Buhari is because he's a saint, heck no! Support for Buhari is because he has the balls to do what is needed. I've said it once and I'll say it again, if I invest ina business for 15 years and it did not yield any profit, no amount of evil forces will make me continue pouring money down the drain. PDP led governance is not working for Nigeria, GEJ is too weak to bring the change this country needs, another 4 years of mediocrity ain't gonna cut it, so stop your useless blabbering and face the music, change is in the air!
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by donbrowser(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
just post the link or stfu...
Here it is
[size=72pt]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ePJSywwVWZM[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
donmalcolm21:
The FG has a share of blame but for example if I misbehaves my dad's responsibilty is to caution me and stop me from disturbing the peace but if it gets out of his hand he ll invite outside help like the law enforcement agencies. In my place there is an adage that goe thus *Okenyi ana ha ano nu ulo ewu amu nwa na ogbiri*
Muhammadu Buhari has no control over fanatics just as your dad have no control over the tout next door. What links Buhari with fanatics? He never mobilised them to take to the street at any time neither did he promise hell before or after the election. Instead, it was a PDP man lawal Kaita that promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan-He wasn't arrested or questioned. Buhari condemned the action on the 20/04/2011, the violence started 18/04/2011 but grew worse on the 19th. What else should Buhari have done? What action did the Police and Military take to abate it? What is the job of the President?
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by edogirl2: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Any sincere person will know that wholesale probe of the likes of Obasanjo, IBB, and Mr Jonathan is simply impracticable. It will take so much time, resources and efforts that the entire Buhari Presidency will be totally grounded and will have no time to attend to other important stuff.

There will however be selective probes - things like the stolen $20 billion, and Alison Madueke's N10 billion per year private jet junket will be probed.

I personally cant wait to see [b][/b]Mrs Madueke beg for mercy as she is whisked into the back of a rickety Nigerian Police Force pick-up. She go sabi se Nigerians are vengeful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by SicilyNaija: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Is high time Seun will made it mandatory for members to register with there really age, there are so many kids here talking from feeding bottle

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by waternogeteneny: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
edogirl2:

Any sincere person will know that wholesale probe of the likes of Obasanjo, IBB, and Mr Jonathan is simply impracticable. It will take so much time, resources and efforts that the entire Buhari Presidency will be totally grounded and will have no time to attend to other important stuff.
There will however be selective probes - things like the stolen $20 billion, and Alison Madueke's N10 billion per year private jet junket will be probed.
I personally cant wait to see [b][/b]Mrs Madueke beg for mercy as she is whisked into the back of a rickety Nigerian Police Force pick-up. She go sabi se Nigerians are vengeful.

Dat can only happen in ur sick mind.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
donbrowser:

Here it is
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ePJSywwVWZM
Very useless video. Full of propaganda. Why the commentary and music? Why not allow Nigerians hear what he was saying? You are not smart and not cunny either. Boy, you are a learner
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by donbrowser(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Firefire:

I will be the eye's witness shocked shocked
I don post am oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by donmalcolm21(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
Muhammadu Buhari has no control over fanatics just as your dad have no control over the tout next door. What links Buhari with fanatics? He never mobilised them to take to the street at any time neither did he promise hell before or after the election. Instead, it was a PDP man lawal Kaita that promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan-He wasn't arrested or questioned. Buhari condemned the action on the 20/04/2011, the violence started 18/04/2011 but grew worse on the 19th. What else should Buhari have done? What action did the Police and Military take to abate it? What is the job of the President?
A word from GMB denouncing violence then would have gone a long way to abate the violence. Remember this quote *Evil triumph when good men keep silent*

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by vislabraye(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
ogb5:
Fear fear general. How is he going to probe people like Tinubu and Saraki who looted their states but are now called progressives .

Is it not the same Buhari that said Abacha did not steal any money? I just pity those putting their hopes on a party where the bitter criminals have congregated

Don't mind people. How will he fight corruption if he's not going to recall the past ? Will he send Tinubu to jail ? Will he deal with Abdusalam Abubakar? Apart from the personal grouse he has with IBB, will he probe him ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by imcam: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
taharqa:
lol...all their hypocrisy, halftruths and tricks are falling apart yakata. I thought they said d old man wud 'fight kworruptsion' headlong.... Even Satan, d father of all liars, dey fear APC people

am not sure u are able to understand simple and direct sentence, he will not dig into d past cos he does not want to waste time but will fight those corrupt officials who still blv it will b business as usual
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by edogirl2: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Only a politically naive will think this statement by Pa Oyegun was a mistake.

This is a calculated statement aimed at some powerful cabals, particularly in the north who are very fearful of a Buhari Presidency.

My Oyegun must have known that this would be a controversial statement given Buhari's strong anti - corruption commitment, but probably concluded that the benefit in sending a coded message to powerful vested interests outweight the risk of accusation of soft - pedalling on corruption.

Truth is, it is not easy become a Nigerian President if you have very powerful vested interests against you.

However, once Buhari becomes the President, the balance of power changes and he will deal with any number of them that insist on looting the country. That is what a weak Mr Jonathan has been unable to do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by CSTR: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
edogirl2:

How do you know APC will carry out this "selective probe" and will it extend to corrupt APC members in the fold?
Are you a senior member of the party or a member of their policy formulating team to start telling us about a phantom selective probe?
The APC leadership is already reducing public expectation and you are here on nairaland telling us nonsense.
You must be incredibly naive.
Btw, if you think the OPEC president will go to a Nigerian jail, then you must be seriously delusional too.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
LIAR! Result started coming in April 17, 2011. The violence started April 18, 2011. Muhammadu Buhari issued a statement April 20, 2011.

My bad. 4 days after violence started was bad enough. I remember vividly his first statement when asked to comment on the violence was to say that the Federal Govt. asked for it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
donmalcolm21:
A word from GMB denouncing violence then would have gone a long way to abate the violence. Remember this quote *Evil triumph when good men keep silent*
I don't know what your point is but there are evidence to show that Muhammadu Buhari condemned the violence and charged his supporters to obey "every laws". It is left for you to listen the audio(bbc) or watch the video
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by sukkot: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
ahnie:
you people are giving buhari false hopes,that he's gonna win the election.first he cried on national teevee..only God knows whay he's gonna do next,if he fails to win.please dont let him commit suicide.
you definitely need to vote buhari so that when he ends corruption and the countries wealth starts circulating all the way to the bottom ? you can afford to buy paint to paint that wall grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by KLand(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
The problem is not about "probing the past leaders".
The problem is about getting to aso rock first.
And there is no vacancy in aso rock, so he should forget about it and focus on his cattle rearing and his 1 million naira he would use and open a shop to start selling something useful.

Gej till 2019

Very funny

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by CSTR: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Btw, where are all the "sai buhari" mindless hordes.?
They have all gone hiding.
idiotts.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by CSTR: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
sukkot:
you definitely need to vote buhari so that when he ends corruption and the countries wealth starts circulating all the way to the bottom ? you can afford to buy paint to paint that wall grin grin
End corruption, how?
Your party leadership is scared of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by sammhi(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
TeaParty:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/buhari-will-not-probe-past-leaders-oyegun/

liars and hypocrites.... so GMB will stop tinubu, amaechi and a others from looting.? how..liars you all are coveting ND oil and it wont be available for you . better prepare your groundnut nd cocao moni

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Obinoscopy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:

It took him two days barcanista. Two days before he came out and issued that statement. I knew when the killings started and I waited and waited to hear from Buhari. I didn't on the first day. I didn't on the second. It was on the 20th that he came out and made the statement. By then many innocent lives were gone cry.

Even PDP had to call out to Buhari to intervene on the first day of violence. It was chaos up north back then. May we never witness such in this country again. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by KLand(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Who says Buhari will win the elections?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by sukkot: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
CSTR:
End corruption, how?
Your party leadership is scared of corruption.
when you want to catch rat, you throw cheese outside ? i am surprised many of you are not reading between the lines. you think the kleptocrats wil let him go in if he told his true intentions when he wins ? when that nigga wins you will see the mask removed and then you will see the real buhari. he would even throw tinubu in jail. watch out now. it is coming.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by edogirl2: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
waternogeteneny:

Dat can only happen in ur sick mind.

So this is the type of reaction you have for someone asking for our missing $20 Billion to be probed?

So, what will happen if Mrs Madueke is arrested??

You'll personally declare a war on Nigeria?

Do you PDP narcissists receive part of the loot in your personal bank accounts or what. I just find it really difficult to understand what planet someone like you lives on.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Obinoscopy(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
nduchucks:

That's not the implication - past leaders were meant. Let the NNPC thieves believe that they will go scott free so that they will not run away ahead of February. They will certainly face the music shortly thereafter.
You are very funny. Read Oyegun's comment again grin.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

My bad. 4 days after violence started was bad enough. I remember vividly his first statement when asked to comment on the violence was to say that the Federal Govt. asked for it.
na mathematics be your problem?
18/4/2011- the violence started
19/4/2011- it got worse
20/4/2011- Buhari issued statement to condemn it and asked people to be law abiding.

Where is the after 4 days here? Is he your president by the way as at 2011?
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
edogirl2:

Only a politically naive will think this statement by Pa Oyegun was a mistake.

This is a calculated statement aimed at some powerful cabals, particularly in the north who are very fearful of a Buhari Presidency.

My Oyegun must have known that this would be a controversial statement given Buhari's strong anti - corruption commitment, but probably concluded that the benefit in sending a coded message to powerful vested interests outweigh the risk of accusation of soft - pedaling on corruption.

Truth is, it is not easy become a Nigerian President if you have very powerful vested interests against you.

However, once Buhari becomes the President, the balance of power changes and he will deal with any number of them that insist on looting the country. That is what a weak Mr Jonathan has been unable to do.

You should make more comments on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by CSTR: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Buhari only electoral value is his "anti-corruption " mantra(however true it is)
When that is gone then there is nothing worth voting for, because lets face it, buhari has very little economic sense.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by CSTR: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
sukkot:
when you want to catch rat, you throw cheese outside ? i am surprised many of you are not reading between the lines. you think the kleptocrats wil let him go in if he told his true intentions when he wins ? when that nigga wins you will see the mask removed and then you will see the real buhari. he would even throw tinubu in jail. watch out now. it is coming.
Throw Tinubu in jail, my foot.
You think the rest of us are as stupidd.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"As A Mother, I Cannot Order Police To Shoot At Students"-Erelu Bisi Fayemi / Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi / Update: Normalcy Returns To Makurdi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.