Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun (21669 Views)

Buhari Blames Economic Woes On Past Leaders / LEAKED! Why Buhari Personally Apologized To Obasanjo Over Threat To Probe Past G / Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Sant1m: 3:24am On Dec 30, 2014
nerodenero:
APC strongly feels GMB is the messiah but I beg to differ.
we dont need your opinion as you are already biased no matter who Apc picks, vote for ur man and we will vote ours
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by hayoakins(m): 3:36am On Dec 30, 2014
That's a bad news, we want the looters to return our monies perhaps through plea bargain or jail term, whichever works
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by princeandex: 3:47am On Dec 30, 2014
Obinoscopy:
The thieves should be made to return all their loots. Jonathan couldn't do it, Buhari should do it if he wins. So Oyegun better recant his words or else I see no difference between APC and PDP.

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:44am On Dec 30, 2014
barcanista:
na mathematics be your problem?
18/4/2011- the violence started
19/4/2011- it got worse
20/4/2011- Buhari issued statement to condemn it and asked people to be law abiding.

Where is the after 4 days here? Is he your president by the way as at 2011?

The violence started on election day. I followed events religiously.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2014
ogb5:
Fear fear general. How is he going to probe people like Tinubu and Saraki who looted their states but are now called progressives .

Is it not the same Buhari that said Abacha did not steal any money? I just pity those putting their hopes on a party where the bitter criminals have congregated
shur-up! people like you benefit from d korrup govt, change is the last thing u want! u will surely meet ur Waterloo, wen GMB2015 emerged the president, den there will b no hidden plaz for

Vote GMB2015 the peoples GENERALcheesy
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by meccuno: 6:23am On Dec 30, 2014
Gullible Nigerians.....would believe anything. At the end of the day,we would still complain of the same problems......
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by 2tek: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Funny but true.
in NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
richest man in africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99% of Boko Haram and their sympathizers- North.
The region that wants power by fire by force - North.
The region that has ruled Nigeria for the longest years 38years - North
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
FEAR NORTH

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by todayguest(m): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2014
How can he fight corruption. He can't bite the fingers that fed him. No change in view.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by 2tek: 7:08am On Dec 30, 2014
APC: What manner of change?

The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing

* Amaechi - 8yrs speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP,

* Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP,

* Akume -8yrs governor under PDP,

* Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP,

* Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP,

* Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP,

* Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP,

* Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP,

* Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP,

* El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP,

* Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under PDP,

* Segun Oni, 3 and half years governor under PDP,

And to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission. If Abacha was alive, APC would have gone to beg him to come nd assist dem.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrous years" are now dumped.

Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Descartes: 7:08am On Dec 30, 2014
Oyegun and Amaechi are truly working for Tinubu embarassed
Their body languages and utterances indicate such.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by highcoin: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
The problem is not about "probing the past leaders".
The problem is about getting to aso rock first.
And there is no vacancy in aso rock, so he should forget about it and focus on his cattle rearing and his 1 million naira he would use and open a shop to start selling something useful.

Gej till 2019
Your name says better.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Habeyy(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2014
HugeMac:
u people are forgetting one thing , he will never get to aso rock
sai buhaha my foot grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Kakpos: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2014
you are very much awared that 65% are corrupt the best way of deceiving the like of odili,kasham, alex ekwueme,ezeife,atiku and million of them to vote for Buhari is to tell them he will not probe any of them
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Godiskind: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2014
There is differnce. Buhari will face d present and d future. Meaning, at d time he is leading if anyone engages in corrupt practises, d person will face d law. But Gej is not doing anything to those engaging in corruptn in his regime not to talk of past corrupt leaders rather he encourages corruption
Obinoscopy:
The thieves should be made to return all their loots. Jonathan couldn't do it, Buhari should do it if he wins. So Oyegun better recant his words or else I see no difference between APC and PDP.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by html14java(f): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2014
shininglite:
sorry I dnt knw

Na only g u know.... sorry
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2014
In that case I will not vote again. How do you create a better future without correcting the errors of the past? How do you correct such errors without apportioning blames/punishments where necessary? How do you get present politicians to shun corruption if they know that they can get away with it like the past political office did? If GMB will not probe Obasanjo, GEJ, Tinubu, etc, then what is the point of voting him? How will corruption ever end in Nigeria? Until someone not stained with corruption gets enough courage to (within the law) punish corrupt people, we will never see the end of corruption
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by fx45(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2014
barcanista:
Buhari must probe all the past thieves that put us in the situation that we are now
But Odigie Oyegun has been emphatic about the fact that nobody will be probed(perchance APC wins in 2015 which is impossible). Ur principals seem to be a confused lot... And they're deceptive and insincere too... Nigerians can never make the mistake of voting in such a gang of desperate and power-hungry politicians...

GEJ till APC becomes sincere

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by teejayman: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2014
See GEJ MOVING forward

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2014
It is not so much as he WILL not probe as he CANNOT probe past leaders. The day he dreams of such action (assuming he wins), he will know that in a democracy, IMPEACHMENT is the equivalent of a COUP by the military and he will have a taste of it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by ayindejimmy(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Buhari is not yet the president and as such he has no power. And those corrupt people have the power to prevent him from becoming president.
I don't expect Buhari to intimidate them now when he's not yet the president. It'll be foolhardy
You just vote him into power first and see what happens
' A child that cannot hold the sword firmly cannot go around asking.. 'Who killed my father?'
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2014
jingh:
how I wish he do so that all those wey dey suck d money well can live in some 2 by 2 room called prison.

d only reason for criticism and bad mounting against him is because he do jailed corrupt politician.

Kirikiri will full beyond maximum if buhari win.

it will be a total cleansing of our country.

GMB 2015

Are you just dumb or you are acting stupid. The same APC has come out to tell you that Buhari is not ready to send anyone to Kirikiri and here you are in the same post talking poo about kirikiri. No wonder you failed WAEC four times. SMH for this generation of dumbos. Phones are getting smarter while humans are getting dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by jingh(f): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2014
likeseriously:

Are you just dumb or you are acting stupid. The same APC has come out to tell you that Buhari is not ready to send anyone to Kirikiri and here you are in the same post talking poo about kirikiri. No wonder you failed WAEC four times. SMH for this generation of dumbos. Phones are getting smarter while humans are getting dumb.

Wao dats too little for a rant.
Since dat wig on ur head is affecting your medulla oblongata, I see no reason y you wount be able to understand d word "I wish"

I am envisioning d kind of man dat can marry dumb and foul mouthed girl like you. I won't talk much with you cus I wount want to be like you.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by clemzo101(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2014
APC keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by waternogeteneny: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2014
edogirl2:

So this is the type of reaction you have for someone asking for our missing $20 Billion to be probed?

So, what will happen if Mrs Madueke is arrested??

You'll personally declare a war on Nigeria?

Do you PDP narcissists receive part of the loot in your personal bank accounts or what. I just find it really difficult to understand what planet someone like you lives on.

One rule for another and the other rule for urself will not work. U can't probe anybody without probing everybody.

If fact Nigerians are all so corrupt that we will need the British to recolonise and conduct the probe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Chigold101(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2014
Obinoscopy:
lolzzz... Onwebeghi ife ifu...(in phino‘s voice). The same thing they accuse GEJ of not doing. This Anti People‘s Congress no go killme

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2014
If Buhari didn't do it, then he is a fool.

Nigerians needs a fearless man who can recover all the loots and put it into use.

No forgiveness for looters.

We aren't Jesus.

I need this man called GEJ to be sentence for life after his tenure. He wasted the future of millions of Nigerians and he must surely pay for it.

The evil men do live with them.
Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by jamace(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
The problem is not about "probing the past leaders".
The problem is about getting to aso rock first.
And there is no vacancy in aso rock, so he should forget about it and focus on his cattle rearing and his 1 million naira he would use and open a shop to start selling something useful.

Gej till 2019
Buhari's main problem now is how to borrow academic certificate to submit to INEC. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun by jamace(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2014
warpedlogician:
Little by little.
The anti corruption mantra is getting unmasked.

Observation continua.
Buhari has no academic certificate to submit to INEC for scrutiny. That is failure number one. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad / Gbajabiamila Buys Car For AbdulSalam Idowu, A Physically Challenged Lawyer / Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.