Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG (36144 Views)

Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting / Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Acidosis(m): 5:26am On Dec 30, 2014
Insurmountable economic problems plagued the Buhari regime as petroleum prices collapsed in the face of expanding foreign debt. Buhari instituted austerity measures that caused severe hardship to the average Nigerian. In addition, political corruption continued unabated, with politicians escaping to Western countries with millions of dollars in government money. In an effort to stop dissension, Buhari instituted restrictions on the press, political freedoms, and trade unionists. By August 1985 even the military had had enough, and Ibrahim Babangida took control of the government. Buhari was detained in Benin City but was released at the end of 1988.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/83801/Muhammad-Buhari
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by aresa: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2014
I have already told the IG and the DSS to arrest anybody making such mutinous and inflammatory statements.

lol @ Civilian head and political appointee issuing arrest orders to the Nigerian police. Only in Oponuchuku Banana republic Nigeria grin

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Mogidi: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2014
“Unfortunately for Obasanjo, God had a better plan and Jonathan refused to be used. Obasanjo, being the man that he is, has now teamed up with Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar to snatch power but Tinubu will outsmart him because we Osun people are smart. Ask Tinubu, he is my brother, from my state. He is from Iragbiji while I am from Ode-Omu.”
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by aresa: 5:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Unfortunately for Obasanjo, God had a better plan and Jonathan refused to be used. Obasanjo, being the man that he is, has now teamed up with Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar to snatch power but Tinubu will outsmart him because we Osun people are smart. Ask Tinubu, he is my brother, from my state. He is from Iragbiji while I am from Ode-Omu.

Imagine this pami joint and market women rubbish coming from not only a top government official, but also the civilian head of the Nigerian law enforcement...

The Aso Rock Dullard is indeed a reflection of the crude and roadside lowlifes he appoints...

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by PassingShot(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2014
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom. When will PDP do away with unnecessary propaganda?

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by gbodimowo(m): 6:08am On Dec 30, 2014
Where are they cooking all this facts from

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by gbodimowo(m): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2014
aresa:

lol @ Civilian head and political appointee issuing arrest orders to the Nigerian police. Only in Oponuchuku Banana republic Nigeria grin

On point

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by onadana: 6:13am On Dec 30, 2014
coolIs this a script from cluelessness or desperation.Buhari planning with Obasanjo....morelike the sun rising in the South and setting in the North.

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by PassingShot(m): 6:17am On Dec 30, 2014
tit:
buhari and obsanjo are the two biggest theives in Nigeria.
buhari and obsanjo stole NNOC 4.9 billion naira in 1975
and said they could not find buyer for nigeria oil!

buhari again teamed up with abacha to steal the remaining money!
fortunately or unfortunately, abacha die.
that is why buhari say "Abacha is not quorrupt!"

I've told you several times that your ignorance is incurable. Of all TANoids, yours seems to be on a different level.

Go and learn before polluting every thread with the nonsense you always type!.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by darepoju(m): 6:18am On Dec 30, 2014
watch out for my own episode of the WATCH SERIES....

WATCH ME I WATCH YOU; MAN NO GO VEX

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Lakeshizu(m): 6:19am On Dec 30, 2014
PassingShot:

I've told you several times that your ignorance is incurable. Of all TANoids, yours seems to be on a different level.

Go and learn before polluting every thread with the nonsense you always type!.
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by mimicious(f): 6:19am On Dec 30, 2014
Tho the weather is cold, I must comment wink. I just want to imagine d look on apc fans when GEJ wins. *sips coffee*.
Back to the topic
I don't knw if age is telling on OBJ! Making him confuseD

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by adeorojo: 6:21am On Dec 30, 2014
The handwritten on wall is given people destroy party fear .dont mind them we need change let us try apc for another 12 year.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 30, 2014
Sharksblow:
The Minister of Police Affairs, Jelili Adesiyan, on Monday, said a plot by former President Olusegun Obasanjo and the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) to form an interim government has been uncovered.

The minister said this in Lagos at the launch of a book titled, ‘Watch the Watcher,’ written by an activist, Yinka Odumakin, in reaction to Obasanjo’s controversial book, ‘My Watch’.

Adesiyan said he had already directed the Inspector General of Police, Suleiman Abba; and the Department of State Service to arrest anybody that made inflammatory statements ahead of the 2015 elections.

He said, “Many of those in the APC are disgruntled PDP members who are no longer relevant and because they could not have their way, they have started to heat up the polity. They have said they will form a parallel government if they lose.

“I have already told the IG and the DSS to arrest anybody making such mutinous and inflammatory statements.”

Adesiyan said his suspicion was fuelled by a threat by the Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, that the APC would form a parallel government if the 2015 general elections were rigged.

He added, “Obasanjo is already planning to install an interim government with Buhari. But we will vote and we will work with whoever wins the election.”

Adesiyan, who was detained in 2003 for the murder of the Minister of Justice, Chief Bola Ige, said the former President was vindictive and was fighting Jonathan because he (Jonathan) had refused to be used by him.

The minister, who was later freed over Ige’s murder, said Obasanjo picked Jonathan as the late President Umaru Yar’Adua’s running mate because he felt he could control him but his plans backfired.

The minister said, “He picked a President that was sick and while we were campaigning for the President, he (Yar’Adua) was always in Germany receiving treatment. While many were lobbying for the VP slot, Obasanjo picked a gentleman, Goodluck Jonathan, who had no strong political base so that he could control him.

“Unfortunately for Obasanjo, God had a better plan and Jonathan refused to be used. Obasanjo, being the man that he is, has now teamed up with Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar to snatch power but Tinubu will outsmart him because we Osun people are smart. Ask Tinubu, he is my brother, from my state. He is from Iragbiji while I am from Ode-Omu.”

The Director of Communications, Buhari Campaign Organisations, Dele Alake, said it was silly for anyone to say that Buhari was plotting the emergence of an interim government when Buhari was also participating in the presidential election.

He said, “It must have dawned on Nigerians that the PDP don’t have any answer to the multifarious problems plaguing Nigeria and that is why they have resorted to mudslinging and character assassination.

“If Buhari was planning an interim government, why would he be running for President in the first place? I think sanity has taken leave from them.

“Buhari remains the only viable solution to the quagmire that Nigeria has fallen into and it will take a disciplined person like Buhari to straighten things out.”

When contacted, a source close to Obasanjo, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said it was only the ex-president that could react to the allegation.

The source told our correspondent on the telephone, “It is only Baba that can react to the matter.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/obasanjo-buhari-planning-interim-govt-fg/

I dont blame the politicians(thieves and selfish interest). I blame our military for being weak and corrupt.
If we had military, this is the opportunity to seize power and round up these politicians including OBJ, GMB, GEJ, IG and put them where there belong(kirikiri)

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by azimibraun: 6:23am On Dec 30, 2014
I hope this unintelligent fellow has been following the news? Maku was louder yesterday where is he today? Pdp miraculously has transformed labaran maku from an eggon man to an igbo man with frustration. APGA FOR LIFE maku now screams. It can be you .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by adeorojo: 6:24am On Dec 30, 2014
What this country needs is divine intetvention to remove all the corrupt leader in this country.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by PassingShot(m): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Acidosis:
Insurmountable economic problems plagued the Buhari regime as petroleum prices collapsed in the face of expanding foreign debt. Buhari instituted austerity measures that caused severe hardship to the average Nigerian. In addition, political corruption continued unabated, with politicians escaping to Western countries with millions of dollars in government money. In an effort to stop dissension, Buhari instituted restrictions on the press, political freedoms, and trade unionists. By August 1985 even the military had had enough, and Ibrahim Babangida took control of the government. Buhari was detained in Benin City but was released at the end of 1988.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/83801/Muhammad-Buhari

Give it up dude!

You are exhibiting signs of frustration with your posts everyday here. If you were clever by half, your posts would address the topic of discuss and not some mumbo-jumbo you litter the thread with.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by tola9ja: 6:28am On Dec 30, 2014
NIGERIAN WILL NOT BE DIVIDED BY THE GRACE OF GOD

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by GANJAFARMER: 6:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Keneking:
Anything to make the Otuoke born return back to Bayelsa next year would suffice grin
Sai Buhari
Obviously you're naive and dumb at the same time to make such a statement.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by BIBISKY: 6:32am On Dec 30, 2014
y is Jonathan circling himself wif disgruntled n clueless elements dat don't give credence 2 his government inspite of d glaring apathy against his administration, is he dat dumb?

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by olatade(m): 6:32am On Dec 30, 2014
smiley

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by emmasege: 6:32am On Dec 30, 2014
tit:

But obasanjo who called just to confirm the death of bola ige has not been questioned about his involvement in the death of Bola Ige.
All true sons of Oduduwa shold join hands and bring obasanjo in for questioning over this matter of Bola Ige's murder!
God bless u abundantly. Only weak & undiscerning minds would still believe omisore/oladipo/jelili had anything to do with iges death. It looks like a state murder, with obasanjo as d mastermind. Why would he as the then C in C & nation's CSO not provide any clue at all in his controversial book about iges death. I'm sure if those people being labelled "murderers" had anything to do with d incident, the loquacious old man wouldn't have spared them.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Franchise21(m): 6:32am On Dec 30, 2014
Exchange of words between PDP & APC
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2014
omenka:
These are the kind of senseless talk that make people dislike Jonathan even more. And imagine whom it is coming from! Surely, this sentiment would be shared by the police as well. Then some guy called Oliesa Metu would go running all over the place saying the APC has been trying to politicise security agencies.

Smh.

Whoever is paying you is doing it so well that you now no longer have a grasp over your personal conviction.

Truth is Jonathan is bad but by

I don't support either of them, birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by azimibraun: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2014
What is an interim government; why and how is it formed? Is it possible to form an interim government in the present Nigerian condition with a sitting president? How can we compare GeJ, OBJ, GMB situation raised by the minister and the Ibb, Earnest shonekan situation as it concerns "interim government" where does the lacuna exist? Was the minister trying to say a parrallel govt? I honestly don't understand the" interim govt" and to add to my confusion, Obj and gmb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:35am On Dec 30, 2014
Then i tink federal will be planning suicidal govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by gabriel212: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2014
it is highly pathetic that the government of the day had resorted to character assassination to garner sympathy vote. Are they not confident of their years in office to speak for them? useless individuals.
BUHARI ALL THE WAY TO ASO ROCK ( D incoming President come may 19 2015)

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by M4gunners: 6:37am On Dec 30, 2014
chamboy:
The Guy made 100 % sense
Gbam. Especially the area he talked about him, Tinubu and OBJ. We are watching.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by DeadMann(m): 6:37am On Dec 30, 2014
Obasanjo pick this, Obasanjo pick that. Crap! but una still vote. First, e talk say na plot, later the thing con be suspicion.This guy just dey yan anyhow. No worry, me self dey come pick or select you for one position soon.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by crownprince102: 6:38am On Dec 30, 2014
Burger01:
Did i read 'Osun people are smart' in that rubbish
Wetin u mean? Arbi I dey Craze?
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by skyfall: 6:38am On Dec 30, 2014
PDP is just desperate. They know that their time is up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila / Philip Shekwo: Kidnapped Nasarawa APC Chairman Found Dead / 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.