Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG (36142 Views)

Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting / Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by nwaanambra1(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2014
mimicious:
Tho the weather is cold, I must comment wink. I just want to imagine d look on apc fans when GEJ wins. *sips coffee*.
Back to the topic
I don't knw if age is telling on OBJ! Making him confuseD

i hope its only coffee u r sipping - cause dat ur imagination sounds like ur sipping urine lipsrsealed

meanwhile in your next DP pls cover fugly teeth! grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by olajide8(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2014
Politics and the fear of loosing - holding on to power by all means- blackmail slander- open confrontation, just because they want to remain in Aso rock, their wives want to talk from their throats- they want to appoint people to do their bidding- they can eat with N1b, their stoogies can go to and fro - by flight for 2-3days a week UK - while getting paid for doing their personal business stealing they are maligning our sensibilities- and they are ready to lie to any length to stay in power- so they can continue to live like this-

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2014
Please what's the outcome of the murder charges?Abi,them just cover everything
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by mimicious(f): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2014
nwaanambra1:

i hope its only coffee u r sipping - cause dat ur imagination sounds like ur sipping urine lipsrsealed

meanwhile in your next DP pls cover fugly teeth! grin
It breaks ma heart that u talk like one with down syndrome!!
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by jamace(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2014
egift:
Jonathan is getting desperate by the day. How can one man be this greedy. When he is voted out, he should go home and stop forcing his failure on Nigerians.
Tell Buhari to submit his certificates to INEC for scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by hansad: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Obasanjo and Buhari planning interim govt? Unless Jonathan is so clueless that he does not understand the enormous powers he controls as CIC. Hosni Mubarak of Egypt, an all time dictator, found himself locked up when his time was up.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by anonimi: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Sharksblow:
The Minister of Police Affairs, Jelili Adesiyan, on Monday, said a plot by former President Olusegun Obasanjo and the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) to form an interim government has been uncovered.

The minister said this in Lagos at the launch of a book titled, ‘Watch the Watcher,’ written by an activist, Yinka Odumakin, in reaction to Obasanjo’s controversial book, ‘My Watch’.

Adesiyan said he had already directed the Inspector General of Police, Suleiman Abba; and the Department of State Service to arrest anybody that made inflammatory statements ahead of the 2015 elections.

He said, “Many of those in the APC are disgruntled PDP members who are no longer relevant and because they could not have their way, they have started to heat up the polity. They have said they will form a parallel government if they lose.

“I have already told the IG and the DSS to arrest anybody making such mutinous and inflammatory statements.”

Adesiyan said his suspicion was fuelled by a threat by the Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, that the APC would form a parallel government if the 2015 general elections were rigged.

He added, “Obasanjo is already planning to install an interim government with Buhari. But we will vote and we will work with whoever wins the election.”

Adesiyan, who was detained in 2003 for the murder of the Minister of Justice, Chief Bola Ige, said the former President was vindictive and was fighting Jonathan because he (Jonathan) had refused to be used by him.

The minister, who was later freed over Ige’s murder, said Obasanjo picked Jonathan as the late President Umaru Yar’Adua’s running mate because he felt he could control him but his plans backfired.

The minister said, “He picked a President that was sick and while we were campaigning for the President, he (Yar’Adua) was always in Germany receiving treatment. While many were lobbying for the VP slot, Obasanjo picked a gentleman, Goodluck Jonathan, who had no strong political base so that he could control him.

“Unfortunately for Obasanjo, God had a better plan and Jonathan refused to be used. Obasanjo, being the man that he is, has now teamed up with Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar to snatch power but Tinubu will outsmart him because we Osun people are smart. Ask Tinubu, he is my brother, from my state. He is from Iragbiji while I am from Ode-Omu.”

The Director of Communications, Buhari Campaign Organisations, Dele Alake, said it was silly for anyone to say that Buhari was plotting the emergence of an interim government when Buhari was also participating in the presidential election.

He said, “It must have dawned on Nigerians that the PDP don’t have any answer to the multifarious problems plaguing Nigeria and that is why they have resorted to mudslinging and character assassination.

“If Buhari was planning an interim government, why would he be running for President in the first place? I think sanity has taken leave from them.

“Buhari remains the only viable solution to the quagmire that Nigeria has fallen into and it will take a disciplined person like Buhari to straighten things out.”

When contacted, a source close to Obasanjo, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said it was only the ex-president that could react to the allegation.

The source told our correspondent on the telephone, “It is only Baba that can react to the matter.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/obasanjo-buhari-planning-interim-govt-fg/

It is quite sad and unfortunate that we are saddled in this country with people like Jelili as a Minister and an Obasanjo as a former Head of State for 3 years and civilian President for 8 years shocked

However it is the price WE pay for being lackadaisical about our own politics- preferring to hold on to our voter's cards (assuming we even have one in the first instance) then leave plenty of space for GODFATHERS who control touts, thugs, agberos, almajiris to DICTATE our lives, practically speaking.

It is those godfathers who can deliver votes through their well established voting (read rigging) machinery on election day that then nominate minsters for their states that will remain loyal to them.
No more!
No less!!!
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by EFFRAKATA: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2014
PDPwayoo:

Why wont military over throw a paddy paddy corrupt elected govt? Our military is weak today cos PDP blind folded them with excess money to avoid being over-thrown.
Now we r paying the price of corrupt military; This is why Boko Haram will continue to have upper hand and police IG turn to politician.
Tell me which country you see military eating and dining with politicians?

That sin of distorting an earlier staged democratic pillar in 1983 will continue to hunt GMB in the remaining part of his political life.

Buhari i cannot wish you goodluck because the incubent president has it already in his name.

Cheap media popularity and propaganda can not take APC anywhere. Keep making the noise whe ar watching. Even the dumbest citizen know where the pendilum will swing to.

If i where APC i will reserve my arsenals till 2019.

Give GEJ a break please.

God bless GEJ and God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by anonimi: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2014
egift:

What is Jonathan doing about it? Or 6 years is not enough to send an invitation? Instead he has sent 5 Governors to go and prostrate.

When it come to OBJ and GEJ, below is what happen in 2011. Now he is swimming and clinging on IBB.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1980723_gejobj_jpeg199b8990923041240765895d770bda1d

Yet in 2011 the General Bully Aminu that your Association of Pretending Crooks, APC is begging to be their navigator could not ensure his daughter was re-elected as senator shocked
Tell you LIE lie stories to dimwit dafts like yourself!

Keep dreaming and spewing rubbish like the waste that APC has been appropriately called sad
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2014
A self acclaimed head-hunter is scared of APC and Buhari. This ugly minister should better keep quiet,u and pdp couldn't win osun state despite ur rants.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by OLADD: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2014
chamboy:
This Guy killed My Uncle
.. The More Reason we hate PDP
[color=#006600]

How many people did your uncle directly or indirectly kill during his political life. Anyway, he knows better than you do in his immortal state.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by omolami: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2014
Obasanjo and Buhari are planning interim govt bec already buhari knows he will lose d presidential contest.I do not believe that obj made Jonathan vp, this is what is making obj head,swell up. It is Yar adua that picked his running mate, that is the practice. stop making obj look important when actally he is not
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by egift(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2014
anonimi:
Yet in 2011 the General Bully Aminu that your Association of Pretending Crooks, APC is begging to be their navigator could not ensure his daughter was re-elected as senator shocked
Tell you LIE lie stories to dimwit dafts like yourself!

Keep dreaming and spewing rubbish like the waste that APC has been appropriately called sad

As I told Tities, without OBJ, Jonathan would not have been VP or President (leave in denial all you want).

It is also a fact that many who supported or sympathized with Jonathan in 2011 have seen the disappointment and are now indifferent or supporting Buhari, while GMB now have 14 State Governors backing his candidacy unlike 1 he had in 2011.

Buhari for President, time to stop Corruption and start the Rebuilding Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by hansad: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2014
Keneking:
Anything to make the Otuoke born return back to Bayelsa next year would suffice grin
Sai Buhari
Your comment shows the mindset of typical Buhatrists - ethnic and religious bigots, most of them. The Otuoke man positively transformed Nigeria more than any of his predecessors, not withstanding the war waged against his administration all time. However, even if the Otuoke man transformed Nigeria to surpass the USA, you Buharists must want him leave in 2015, to enable your Buhari comrade in Shekau brand of religion or your kinsman be in Aso Rock.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by nwaanambra1(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2014
mimicious:

It breaks ma heart that u talk like one with down syndrome!!

and it pains me that u sound like one conceived with fluid contaminated with down syndrome! undecided
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by chamboy(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600]

How many people did your uncle directly or indirectly kill during his political life. Anyway, he knows better than you do in his immortal state.
When did dey discharge u na
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by SupremeTeam: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2014
PDPwayoo:

Why wont military over throw a paddy paddy corrupt elected govt? Our military is weak today cos PDP blind folded them with excess money to avoid being over-thrown.
Now we r paying the price of corrupt military; This is why Boko Haram will continue to have upper hand and police IG turn to politician.

Tell me which country you see military eating and dining with politicians?

Fool boko haram exists for the lone purpose of ensuring that mediocre northern indirect rule (proxy) et al neo colonialism continues.

Have you asked your moronic brain why Buhari out of all the supposedly intellect in the southwest is being propped up as president?

What you could avoid with your vote in February your grand kids will fight a war over.

Fools.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by OLADD: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
aresa:

Imagine this pami joint and market women rubbish coming from not only a top government official, but also the civilian head of the Nigerian law enforcement...

The Aso Rock Dullard is indeed a reflection of the crude and roadside lowlifes he appoints...
[color=#006600]

But God in His infinite power made that "Aso Rock dullard" your president while you and your deluded parents are roaming every street in Nigeria!!! Your miserable life is a waste.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by SupremeTeam: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2014
menesheh:

Not and will never be APC

Your grand children will wise up only after they succeed in not inbreeding like your parents
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by mimicious(f): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2014
nwaanambra1:

and it pains me that u sound like one conceived with fluid contaminated with down syndrome! undecided
Oo dear! Poor u!! I feel ur pain!! I knw it hurts u so much to ur bones living with such syndrome its well!
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by anonimi: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2014
egift:
It is also a fact that many who supported or sympathized with Jonathan in 2011 have seen the disappointment and are now indifferent or supporting Buhari, while GMB now have 14 State Governors backing his candidacy unlike 1 he had in 2011.

Buhari for President, time to stop Corruption and start the Rebuilding Nigeria.

You mean the CPC governor for Nasarawa state, Al-Makura, nor be so
The one whom Jonathan had to bail out when students of the state university rioted over water scarcity or someone else?

Jonathan approves borehole for Nasarawa University after students died in water protest
March 4, 2013

One week after at least two students of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi, were killed, President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the construction of boreholes in the university.

The students were killed last week Monday while protesting the absence of potable water and electricity in their institution. Soldiers, in a bid to disperse the protesters fired live bullets and killed at least two of them, witnesses said. Initial reports say four students were killed while the police say only two were killed.

However, on Monday, President Goodluck Jonathan apparently trying to resolve the reason for the protest, approved N20 million to the management of the university for the construction of bore holes.

The university is wholly owned by Nasarawa State.

Jude Imagwe, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Student Matters, presented the letter of approval for the boreholes to the Vice Chancellor of the University, Shamsudeen Amali, when he led other student union bodies to the university school.

He quoted Mr. Jonathan as saying that the gesture was aimed at enhancing availability of water as well as to reduce the plight of students, which led to last week students’ unrest.
“I am disturbed and worried about what happened in which some students lost their lives as a result of the protest,
” the presidential aide quoted the president as saying.

“The sum of N20 million was approved to the institution to enable it sink more bore holes in order to reduce the problem of inadequate water supply in the institution.
“He who provides water provides life. Life will be unbearable to the students if there is scarcity of water in the campus. They (students) will not even concentrate on their academic activities at the same time,” he added.

The president also described the incident that led to the killing of the university students as unfortunate and uncalled-for.
He urged the student union bodies to always employ dialogue and peaceful means in fighting for their rights.
According to him, there is the need for students to re-orientate themselves on issues affecting their lives.

Responding, the vice chancellor thanked the president for the gesture, saying it would go a long way in addressing the water scarcity.

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/123028-jonathan-approves-borehole-for-nasarawa-university.html

Don't you just love this president who acts as his role very well as the Father of the whole Nation

Unlike the daft pretending A-Looter old soldier who cancelled the Lagos metro rail over 30 years ago out of ethnocentric bigotry and jealousy!

The Association of Pretending Crooks, APC who did NOTHING to advance education in the North East state as governor some 40 years ago neither for the whole country as Head of State for two years. He obviously prefers to grow the numbers of almajiris to unleash on our youths on NATIONAL SERVICE when he predictably FAILS in his ill-prepared attempts to return as civilian president and match Obasanjo's record shocked

Only blind bats like himself will flock behind him shouting sai buhari like demented, depraved non-entities angry
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by omololu2020(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2014
sammhi:

stop making silly commnet. this man is from the region that produces the oil you all want to 'eat'. and you think his people will be happy to give you their oil when you sack their son...please use your brains
this Fulani/Yoruba conspiracy will at the end, produce Yorubas as the greatest losers....let watch..bunch of liars and hypocrites
what did obj achieve in 8 years other than abuse of rule of law and breeding vagabonds...
boy speak for ursef,don speak for d whole south south cos u sound daft n stup!d.we are not sackin him,we wanna vote him out of power just d way we voted him into power...fool ao many ijaws dat fought for GEJ wen turai was busy dealin wit him.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by omololu2020(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2014
blink182:
This mindset is the reason people with very good hearts like Okorocha will never become president or vp.

The Biafra project should be left to die already. I wonder what gives igbos the impression that Biafra can survive as a landlocked state.
guy if d igbo want biafra let dem hav it,who are u to tell dem if biafra will succed or not.I tire for d way a lot of we africans reason sef
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by omololu2020(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2014
valHarrison:
Most of Apc members here comments incoherently, someone was arrested for a murder but was vindicated, was he found guilty? Hell no,u ppl wanna tell me u ve not been accused wrongly? As Gmb, he can't eat his cake and ve it, someone who overthrown the 1st democratic government in Nigeria, want to reap dividend of democracy
chai! U mean d government of shagari is d first democratic govt in Nigeria.olofo
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Fellywood(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2014
egift:

Denying OBJ's role in making Jonathan who he is today goes a long way to expose you. Jonathan will be voted out. The power lies on we the People.
WHERE WILL YOU PUT YOUR FACE AFTER RESULTS ARE ANNOUNCED & MY AMIABLE PRESIDENT RETURNED....NL FAILED PUNDITS

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by OLADD: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2014
chamboy:
When did dey discharge u na

No wonder! I didn't know you are such a fool. Blockhead.[color=#006600]
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by egift(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2014
Fellywood:

WHERE WILL YOU PUT YOUR FACE AFTER RESULTS ARE ANNOUNCED & MY AMIABLE PRESIDENT RETURNED....NL FAILED PUNDITS

You are not hoping for Jonathan to win by the votes - you are counting on power of incumbency, 21 billionaira illegal donation and all the looted funds.

Buhari will win because that is the decision of Nigerians to make. Say No to Corruption.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by nwaanambra1(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2014
mimicious:

Oo dear! Poor u!! I feel ur pain!! I knw it hurts u so much to ur bones living with such syndrome its well!

that's the point am making my love - part of the syndrome is you will always assume that everybody is going thru the same pain like you.
poor booboooboooo! tongue
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Fellywood(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2014
egift:

You are not hoping for Jonathan to win by the votes - you are counting on power of incumbency, 21 billionaira illegal donation and all the looted funds.

Buhari will win because that is the decision of Nigerians to make. Say No to Corruption.
BROS, NIGERIA WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THE DARK DAYS...MARK MY WORDS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by egift(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2014
Fellywood:

BROS, NIGERIA WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THE DARK DAYS...MARK MY WORDS

Nigeria will move forward under Buhari to its brighter future. Jonathan and his corrupt system of leadership is holding us down.

Buhari all the way!
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Fellywood(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2014
egift:

Nigeria will move forward under Buhari to its brighter future. Jonathan and his corrupt system of leadership is holding us down.

Buhari all the way!
I APOLOGIZE TO ASK BUT HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by mimicious(f): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2014
nwaanambra1:

that's the point am making my love - part of the syndrome is you will always assume that everybody is going thru the same pain like you.
poor booboooboooo! tongue

Hmm! Dat's y I love u n will stand by u wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) / Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila / Edo Deputy Governor Shaibu Begs Obaseki For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.