Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG (36141 Views)

Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting / Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by gratiaeo(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Ok na
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by philips70(m): 6:41am On Dec 30, 2014
azimibraun:
What is an interim government; why and how is it formed? Is it possible to form an interim government in the present Nigerian condition with a sitting president? How can we compare GeJ, OBJ, GMB situation raised by the minister and the Ibb, Earnest shonekan situation as it concerns "interim government" where does the lacuna exist? Was the minister trying to say a parrallel govt? I honestly don't understand the" interim govt" and to add to my confusion, Obj and gmb.

You do not need to loose sleep and disturb your brain over some desperate guys who want to keep their jobs by all means possible. Nigeria has been turned to a laughing stock in Africa. This guy has been silent all along and sounded intelligent but he has just opened his mouth to repeal this insinuation.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by orimsamsam(m): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2014
Wether pdp likes it or nt. 2015 is a year of redemption for nigeria
gmb all the way

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Toktee(m): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2014
bamidele029:
Adesiyan, who was detained in 2003 for the murder of the Minister of Justice
YES,EX-CONVICT,PDP ACCOMADATE MANY OF THEM EG,ALAMS,BODE,OMISERE etc

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by victorazy(m): 6:46am On Dec 30, 2014
Am warning Nigeria to avoid sham govt "the devil u know is better than the angel u don't know" I don talk my own o!
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by sebali: 6:47am On Dec 30, 2014
pdp has lost it

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by azimibraun: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2014
I honestly need somebody to break this " interim govt" thing down for me pls. I have known from about the age of 15 or 16 the concept of interim govt in college but this statement by the minister is making me feel I have had a wrong meaning of interim govt all along. How can obj and gmb form an interim govt? I know interim government is formed to prevent void, gap, lacuna, absence , of leadership until a proper government with tenure is formed ; throug a process of election. e.g. babangida formed an interim government headed by shoneksn to with the mandate to conduct free fair and credible election for a proper government of the people by the people and for the people to emerge then he ibb stepped aside. Anyway how shonekan ended is story for the gods. With this statement, it shows gej is planning on stepping aside . If not what will call for the mention of interim government in Nigeria at this time?

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by hotwax: 6:50am On Dec 30, 2014
shameless deluded government. The funny part of it is, both APC and PDP are d same.

I am only considering APC because of Osinbanjo. The Tinubu factor is making me having a rethink. But Jonathan is the useless person I have ever seen on earth. It will be an insult on this great country if the guy is re-elected. Foreigners are already laughing at us. It will be shame all over again.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 30, 2014
i hope dis drunk minister can give evidence of d disgusting shit is sayn. well am not surprise, because i know Pdp dont longer have any gud news 4 nigerians on how d can defeat their opponent. so all d do is 2 create alligations dat have no prove. this can no longer work on us we are not mumu.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by homesteady(m): 6:54am On Dec 30, 2014
braine:
PDP sounding stupider every day. What a pity.

'Stupider' and 'ridiculouser'

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by aresa: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2014
azimibraun:
What is an interim government; why and how is it formed? Is it possible to form an interim government in the present Nigerian condition with a sitting president? How can we compare GeJ, OBJ, GMB situation raised by the minister and the Ibb, Earnest shonekan situation as it concerns "interim government" where does the lacuna exist? Was the minister trying to say a parrallel govt? I honestly don't understand the" interim govt" and to add to my confusion, Obj and gmb.

You asked very sane, rational and valid questions, but the saddest part here remains the fact that this baseless, thoughtless and unfounded rumor came from the civilian head of the Nigerian law enforcement apparatus...

With such tactless, reckless and irresponsible people heading and making decisions for our public institutions, how exactly do we progress as a nation?

Where was this man when the IG under him was disobeying and disrespecting the judiciary and the 3rd arm of government by refusing to acknowledge speaker Tambuwal as the speaker against the wishes of the court? He should have asked the IG to tender his resignation or get fired, at least this is what they do in sane and lawful society.

To make matters worse, the Nigerian law enforcement institutions spend more time engaging the opposition than crime fighting and what we actually pay them to do.

They have zero intelligence when it comes to BH, but they do have a lot when to comes to the APC..

Thank God 2015 is around the corner..

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by fanex: 6:56am On Dec 30, 2014
biafra is not the solution. biafra or not the same people will still be chopping the money.
menix:
Hope d interim govt wuld giv us Biafra cous I haf tired 4 diz kountry..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by sylve11: 6:57am On Dec 30, 2014
Nigeria jagajaga. cool
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2014
This man is sick

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by unix235(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2014
All these anti GET talk: is it because his minister made a candid revelation?
It is obvious that you guys are blind to the facts or that you have been paid to criticise him.
And as a hired labourer that you are, you must perform......
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by 2tek: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2014
Funny but true.
in NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
richest man in africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99% of Boko Haram and their sympathizers- North.
The region that wants power by fire by force - North.
The region that has ruled Nigeria for the longest years 38years - North
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
FEAR NORTH

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by adexway(m): 7:01am On Dec 30, 2014
GEJ and his papa ajasco crew, they know we are tired of their purposeless government. A change will do.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by PStacks(m): 7:01am On Dec 30, 2014
The Game is up for PDP

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by azimibraun: 7:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Anyway, GOd bless my political science lecturer in 200 level. He told me years ago that the opposition usually has more intelligent people and that I should listen to them more. I asked why and he said a decent opposition can't afford to come to the party with an inferior argument or else they are doomed . To unsit a ruling party takes courage, intelligence, unity, consistence, alliance with orther opposition parties, and above all you need the people. You must make them understand the ruling party is not doing enough and if giving the opportunity you will take the people and the state to a new height.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by lordmayor4(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2014
All I can say or do after reading all this trash is "Sorry for my dear country for the type of people at the helm of affairs in it" and I remember a book titled "THERE WAS A COUNTRY "

Why was OBJ book "my watch" banned even if it were full of lies and then all criminals attended the launch of the counter book to the one they banned "watch the watcher" ko watch the gutter ni!

We are all tired of this politics in this new era and age! Both the pdp and apc should be banned from participating in any election.

Meanwhile : if geJ is good market or did so many things right for nGA... why is he hard to sell to nigerians this time around more than the first time when he was loved and voted massively by Nigerians? Is he not supposed to be an easy market now!?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by emmygoldlee(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2014
This man is saying rubbish!! Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2014
Adesiyan, who was detained fo de murder of Minister of Justice... Hmm, just adress him like dis - Muderer Adesiyan grin

He said Obj is going against GEJ bcus he refused to be used by him... Interesting... Den Why GEJ wan cum kill him self bcus Ameachi also refused to be used by him which resulted to Amaechi defection to APC...

Yoruba says ti oba yaju si agba, omo inu e na ma yaju sie... If u disrespect ur Elders ur Junior ones will also Disrepect u...

Wait Oh... Wat is my Bizness with this
#Mtcheeew
Sai Buhari Jare
APC all de way

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2014
nothing surprise me anymore, cos policemen are already programmed by d PIG D**K PIG to molest opposition, rig elections.

so many dude will be landlord@ KIRI-kiri prison, GEj being their president, come 2015 wen GMB2015 emerged

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by azimibraun: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2014
May be the north was busy building from Abuja to lagos and Abuja to the east and paid less attention to building Abuja up North to maiduguri sokoto etc. Who knows?
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by unix235(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2014
All these anti GEJ talk: is it because his minister made a candid revelation?
It is obvious that you guys are blind to the facts or that you have been paid to criticise him.
And as a hired labourer that you are, you must perform...
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Pennywise(m): 7:08am On Dec 30, 2014
A govt run by rumor mongers. We have had enough.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by niceDU: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2014
Lol....
Now I believe it when they say Buhari has got so many online noise makers...
Isn't it clear that Jona has won already...
First, out if fear, Buhari has again threatened to mix the blood of baboons and dog if he losses..that is fear, he knows he would...
Amaechi also threatened a parallel government... That'd also a sign of fear for the fact they all know...
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2014
Desperation in d clueless camp knows no bounds!...conspiracy, blackmail, intimidation etc! #change2015!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2014
*in Olamides voice* story for the gods!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan: Drug Barons Funding Terrorists, Bandits / I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.