Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG (36137 Views)

Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting / Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by dabossman(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2014
*In Fela's voice* Animal talk don start again...
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Yinkagbo(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2014
bamidele029:
Adesiyan, who was detained in 2003 for the murder of the Minister of Justice

grin now Minister of Police Affairs grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by janvier27(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2014
So tinubu is from Osun?
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by bibiking7(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2014
valHarrison:
Most of Apc members here comments incoherently, someone was arrested for a murder but was vindicated, was he found guilty? Hell no,u ppl wanna tell me u ve not been accused wrongly? As Gmb, he can't eat his cake and ve it, someone who overthrown the 1st democratic government in Nigeria, want to reap dividend of democracy

Your comment will be deemed hypocritical, unless, you are not one of those that call bola tinubu a thief. Cos, based on the bolded, we can as well say that bola tinubu was wrongly accused too.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Firefire(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Shameless comments full here undecided
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by bibiking7(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2014
dammytosh:
Minister of Poilce affairs - ex muderer

PDP southwest leader - drug baron

Minister for state for defense - confirmed tout / area boy.

Shows why Team GEJ continue to fail Nigerians.

You forgot bode George (convicted criminal).

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by olawalebabs(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2014
SupremeTeam:

Just like the way you guys keep using jonadumb or clueless, Abi?

Hypocrite

Show me where I use any of such word.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by menesheh(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2014
SupremeTeam:

Did Buhari not overthrow a democratically elected government?

Once a thief, always a Theif.

You APC guys are by far the most zombie drones to ever walk the planet.

Not and will never be APC
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by legendsilver(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2014
I vote for #Buhari/#osinbajo. Hit like if you support this change despite all the propaganda lies and blackmail from the fear fear party.

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2014
This guy is very unintelligent . he just said he ordered the arrest of anyone that makes ill statements and he is doing same,who cares if he is from the same place with tinubu . he went further to say " we will work with whoever wins " meaning he is ready to port if APC wins . GEJ really needs to check on people working for him , majority of them are the cause of his troubles.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by lordmayor4(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2014
bibiking7:

God bless you. May 2015 be a good year for you and your folks. If GEJ had performed a little, not much o, just a little, he wouldn't have had to campaign this hard.

P.s. how did this guy ever become a minister for police affairs? He does not sound intelligent at all.

Thanks and so shall it be with you
Your question is also what am asking myself but I guess the the bunch ofour looter reps and senators can answer how they scaled through the screening

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2014
These old men, loose the diabolical grip you have on this country IJN
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by idumuose(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2014
tit:

But obasanjo who called just to confirm the death of bola ige has not been questioned about his involvement in the death of Bola Ige.
All true sons of Oduduwa Tinubu shold join hands and bring obasanjo in for questioning over this matter of Bola Ige's murder!
That is why they would never call Obasanjo for questioning cos they have chosen a wrong father.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by amakufrancis(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2014
calebo101:
I never took Obasanjo as a serious man any day. He knew soon as his third term ambition was over he had to find a way to hold on to power hence his support for the 'weakling' Jonathan. Little did he know God raises his soldiers mysteriously.

Jonathan has refused to be used by obasanjo and it's seriously frustrating the old man. See obasanjo running his mouth like a tap, throwing lies left, right and centre.. undecided

Interestingly, in his book he was the only upright man! The rest were either corrupt or termed 'aparo'...

I so love Jonathan, the 'clueless' one that's giving the 'clueful' ones headache. The silent achiever that has revived our train stations, renovated the airports and spearheaded agricultural reforms.

All done despite the North bombing themselves back to the stone ages. Something obasanjo could not do in a peaceful political atmosphere for 8 years!!!

Obasanjo is frustrated, he don write letter... Bros Jonathan ignore am... smiley, na him own daughter deal with am...talk of Waterloo.

He write book... Jonathan ignore am... smiley, na he fellow soldier dey answer am after 'aparo' (soyinka) don insult obasanjo full generation grin

By the time Jonathan don finish with am en, e go act season film, season 1 and 2 grin cheesy... Obasanjo never see anything yet.
Funny but so so truthful

SW open your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by allbright(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2014
Honestly I don't get this anymore, why this desperation on the part of the PDP? A man who was detained for the murder of his kinsman in 2003 is now giving orders to the IG and DSS, since when did the IG became answerable to him? I smell a rat...pointing accusing fingers on the opposition party just to discredit them, how about those making inflamatory statements on the side GEJ and PDP, are those not inciting? All these will get us no where, okay GEJ has tried a lot he should go and give another a chance to try too afterall he has been in government for so long a time, I don't think he has anything more to offer. Nigeria belongs to all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by ConcernNigerian: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2014
Guy, you are only trying to promote your boss who put you in position and degrade all his opposition. We are now wise. If you like, tell us Buhari is not just corrupt that his 2nd name is corruption, we will stiil vote for him.

We want change. Let's try another hand and party. Buhari was once there and proved his sanity.

Vote Peace and Unity not Occultic
Vote Competence not Incompetence
Vote Incorruptable Leaders
Vote One Nigeria
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo
Vote APC

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2014
SupremeTeam:

Did Buhari not overthrow a democratically elected government?

Once a thief, always a Theif.

You APC guys are by far the most zombie drones to ever walk the planet.

Why wont military over throw a paddy paddy corrupt elected govt? Our military is weak today cos PDP blind folded them with excess money to avoid being over-thrown.
Now we r paying the price of corrupt military; This is why Boko Haram will continue to have upper hand and police IG turn to politician.

Tell me which country you see military eating and dining with politicians?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by ConcernNigerian: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2014
Guy, you are only trying to promote your boss who put you in position and degrade all his opposition. We are now wise. If you like, tell us Buhari is not just corrupt that his 2nd name is corruption, we will stiil vote for him.

We want change. Let's try another hand and party. Buhari was once there and proved his sanity.

Vote Peace and Unity not Occultic
Vote Competence not Incompetence
Vote Incorruptable Leaders
Vote One Nigeria
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo
Vote APC

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by agabusta: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2014
mecusbosco:

He never said he commanded them. He simply said he told them which any other citizen of the country could do. U just wasted space here talking..........

It's u that actually wasted space. Read my comments again more slowly this time around so that u can grasp everything and tell me where I stated that he 'commanded' IG and DSS?

For your information I quoted him directly from the source of the news.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2014
egift:

Nothing will happen to Jonathan. Election will come and go, start organizing his reception for Jonathan in Bayelsa.

And for anything happening, stop disgracing yourself, nothing will happen - if we here fim, anyi eti e gi igba.. We are aware some Jonathan's supporters are backing him hoping that he misrule Nigeria so badly it will break.

In 2015, it is Buhari All The Way! Say no to Corruption.
It is only the ignorant chicken that will leave the knife that slaughtered it to bend its neck for the pot.
Nigeria will surely disappoint you!
Mark my words.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by babs01(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2014
"we Osun people are smart." is d only reasonable statement I derived
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Samunique(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2014
PDPwayoo:

I dont blame the politicians(thieves and selfish interest). I blame our military for being weak and corrupt.
If we had military, this is the opportunity to seize power and round up these politicians including OBJ, GMB, GEJ, IG and put them where there belong(kirikiri)
God bless u a million time!!!!

U are the only one with sense here, leave all these fooooools, APC&PDP supporters to continue in their folly as if the thieves they are killing themselves for will remember them when they get to power. Fooooools.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Forwetinnah: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2014
OBJ and Tinubu are both control freaks...lets see where this madness takes them to, and some people think they have brains...nibo?!
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by austelright(m): 8:57am On Dec 30, 2014
azimibraun:
I hope this unintelligent fellow has been following the news? Maku was louder yesterday where is he today? Pdp miraculously has transformed labaran maku from an eggon man to an igbo man with frustration. APGA FOR LIFE maku now screams. It can be you .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2014
PassingShot:

I've told you several times that your ignorance is incurable. Of all TANoids, yours seems to be on a different level.

Go and learn before polluting every thread with the nonsense you always type!.
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by gawu1: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2014
valHarrison:
Most of Apc members here comments incoherently, someone was arrested for a murder but was vindicated, was he found guilty? Hell no,u ppl wanna tell me u ve not been accused wrongly? As Gmb, he can't eat his cake and ve it, someone who overthrown the 1st democratic government in Nigeria, want to reap dividend of democracy
Please, re-look at what you said. Buhari did not ''overthrow the 1st democratic government in Nigeria,''

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2014
PassingShot:

Give it up dude!

You are exhibiting signs of frustration with your posts everyday here. If you were clever by half, your posts would address the topic of discuss and not some mumbo-jumbo you litter the thread with.
grin grin grin grin grin Very funny thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by AsherStorm(m): 9:03am On Dec 30, 2014
tit:
buhari and obsanjo are the two biggest theives in Nigeria.
buhari and obsanjo stole NNOC 4.9 billion naira in 1975
and said they could not find buyer for nigeria oil!

buhari again teamed up with abacha to steal the remaining money!
fortunately or unfortunately, abacha die.
that is why buhari say "Abacha is not quorrupt!"

Ure as clueless as ur ancestors...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by PassingShot(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

grin grin grin grin grin Very funny thread

Annoying really. grin
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Forwetinnah: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2014
olawalebabs:
All these men one 2 things in common.
1. Bode George
2. Adeseye Ogunlewe
3. Femi Fani Kayode
4. Kashamu Buruju
5. Jelili Adesiyan

They are being used to fight Obj
They all have criminal records still hanging in their neck.

Yelse...and all the riffraffs in APC are saints?? Like they've not been using people like Ameachi etc to fight GEJ. The fight for the Presidency is dirty but so far APC has fought the dirtiest
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by Forwetinnah: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2014
dammytosh:
Minister of Poilce affairs - ex muderer

PDP southwest leader - drug baron

Minister for state for defense - confirmed tout / area boy.

Shows why Team GEJ continue to fail Nigerians.

grin APC itself is a den for people with disreputable characters. Atleast with PDP you can only pick a few
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG by koikoi2(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2014
bamidele029:
Adesiyan, who was detained in 2003 for the murder of the Minister of Justice

Do u hv proof dat he killed Bola Ige?

If not shut d Bleep up.

It is possible for someone to be tried for crime u did nit commit.

It has happened to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) / Disquiet In Buhari’s Camp Over Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso / Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.