Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help (1877 Views)

He Doesnt Call Her / She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Maxcollins042(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2014
Trending:
i am in charge,and a relationship should not b one sided,if i cal she too is expected to cal next tym
Don't you know that girls are attention seekers,she would be expecting you to call her
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2014
TrishaP:
Take a chill pill bro, nothing is going to happen to ur relationship. It's the fear of unknown that's killing you. I'm sure she's safe there or probably network failure trying to reach you or she's very busy, tho those are not enough excuse. There are things to consider before you worry ur peaceful mind. Jan 8 is just around the corner, when she comes bck welcome her with good heart and hear her out.
thankz but d bolded says it al,i dnt tink i can welcm ha wel wen she arrives tho
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by TrishaP(f): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2014
Maxcollins042:
Guess he is trying to create a platform/reason for him to leave the babe for the other girl
Insecurity is his problem I can see that.
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2014
TrishaP:
Take a chill pill bro, nothing is going to happen to ur relationship. It's the fear of unknown that's killing you. I'm sure she's safe there or probably network failure trying to reach you or she's very busy, tho those are not enough excuse. There are things to consider before you worry ur peaceful mind. Jan 8 is just around the corner, when she comes bck welcome her with good heart and hear her out.
thankz but d bolded says it al,i dnt tink i can welcm ha wel wen she arrives tho
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Maxcollins042(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Trending:
Ok So We Have Been In This Relationship With This Girl For Over 9 Months Now.Everything Is Going Well But Recently She Had To Travel To Her Village For Her Sisters Traditional Marriage.Since She Went She Just Called Me Once,I Called A Couple Of Times Too But I Got To Notice She Didnt Care About How I Have Been COPING Since She Travelled, She Never Called Since 2 Weeks Now, I Too Have Ceased Calling Her,Before She Travelled, She Went On Her Knees PleadIng That I Should Please Not Look At Any Other Girl, I Accepted Since I So Much Loved Her, I Know This Girl So Much, Even Her Family Knows Me.Now There Is This Girl In My Area That I Am Almost Getting Involved With, She Likes Me And Has Said It Different Times But I CanT Cheat Knowing I Have A Girlfriend Who Does Not Care To Know How I Am Faring Since She Travelled,Should I Move On Without Her Or Wait? She Should Be Back By 8Th Of January Or So. Pls Advice
The topic of this post should be She doesn't pick my calls and i have other proposals not the other way round
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Maxcollins042(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2014
TrishaP:

Maybe
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2014
Maxcollins042:
And you haven't called her since then,you too is @ fault,from what you are saying she is the one doing all the calling and you are the one doing all the receiving make it look like a one sided relationship,would have said she is avoiding you had it been you were calling and she don't pick your calls,bro pick up your phone this moment dial her line to know hwfar
no sir,u got me wrng,i mean d last tym i caled,it rang once and she didnt pick,as it cut i didnt recal
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by OXCUBA: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2014
Trending:
Ok So We Have Been In This Relationship With This Girl For Over 9 Months Now.Everything Is Going Well But Recently She Had To Travel To Her Village For Her Sisters Traditional Marriage.Since She Went She Just Called Me Once,I Called A Couple Of Times Too But I Got To Notice She Didnt Care About How I Have Been COPING Since She Travelled, She Never Called Since 2 Weeks Now, I Too Have Ceased Calling Her,Before She Travelled, She Went On Her Knees PleadIng That I Should Please Not Look At Any Other Girl, I Accepted Since I So Much Loved Her, I Know This Girl So Much, Even Her Family Knows Me.Now There Is This Girl In My Area That I Am Almost Getting Involved With, She Likes Me And Has Said It Different Times But I CanT Cheat Knowing I Have A Girlfriend Who Does Not Care To Know How I Am Faring Since She Travelled,Should I Move On Without Her Or Wait? She Should Be Back By 8Th Of January Or So. Pls Advice
DONT GIVE YOUR SELF JUSTIFICATION TO CHEAT .... SHE NOT YOU CALLING IS NOT A REASON.
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2014
intbizoil:
Op use your mouth and count your teeth. Women love attention more than men. I expect your woman to be missing you by now even it is a text message to your phone checking up on you. If I were you I will move on yes cos your woman is doing the same. Forget any excuse somebody is sweeping away. I wont be surprised if it is actually her own traditional marriage. Why didnt she invite you to the ceremony if she means well. My guy shine your eyes. Talking from experience
she did invite me,even d to be inlaw invited me
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Maxcollins042:
Guess he is trying to create a platform/reason for him to leave the babe for the other girl
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Mynd44:

Allow her come back and you two talk. If you wanna break up then, do so
thank you sir
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 10:25am On Dec 30, 2014
TrishaP:

i trust her but d snubing attitude tels me she doesnt care,by d way,i speak to her elder sis often but i dnt talk abt her tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Give Up On Her / 10 Powerful Tips On How To Attract Any Man(get His Attention) / Mistakes Guys Should Avoid Making When Texting Their Lady Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.