Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help (1863 Views)

He Doesnt Call Her / She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2014
Ok So We Have Been In This Relationship With This Girl For Over 9 Months Now.Everything Is Going Well But Recently She Had To Travel To Her Village For Her Sisters Traditional Marriage.Since She Went She Just Called Me Once,I Called A Couple Of Times Too But I Got To Notice She Didnt Care About How I Have Been COPING Since She Travelled, She Never Called Since 2 Weeks Now, I Too Have Ceased Calling Her,Before She Travelled, She Went On Her Knees PleadIng That I Should Please Not Look At Any Other Girl, I Accepted Since I So Much Loved Her, I Know This Girl So Much, Even Her Family Knows Me.Now There Is This Girl In My Area That I Am Almost Getting Involved With, She Likes Me And Has Said It Different Times But I CanT Cheat Knowing I Have A Girlfriend Who Does Not Care To Know How I Am Faring Since She Travelled,Should I Move On Without Her Or Wait? She Should Be Back By 8Th Of January Or So. Pls Advice
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by pasqal09: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2014
2 weeks only?
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Mynd44: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Wow, you are so loyal. You can't wait until January 8 for when she gets back and hear her out?

You are the best BF ever.

Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by vizkiz: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2014
bro,should i type the truth?? Do you wanna read the truth? undecided
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by aristocrazzy: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2014
Times like this must come when building a strong relationship. Its normal, keep contacting her and stop acting childish,its just for some weeks dude.
Except she is avoiding you.
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2014
Mynd44:
Wow, you are so loyal. You can't wait until January 8 for when she gets back and hear her out?

You are the best BF ever.
we are in d same department in school,he best female frieiene is my good friend too,she called me yesterday and i asked when last they spoke,she said 2 days ago,so y would she cease calling me so suddenly
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2014
vizkiz:
bro,should i type the truth?? Do you wanna read the truth? undecided
thats y i opend this thread..thanks
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Maxcollins042(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2014
The headline of this topic of yours sounds more like she is in-charge(she doesn't call you anymore and you are having other proposals?),She must have a reason for her action,wait till she comes back for you to sort out things with her,simple.
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Tymax(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Just break up. You guys are bad for each other.
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Maxcollins042(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Trending:
we are in d same department in school,he best female frieiene is my good friend too,she called me yesterday and i asked when last they spoke,she said 2 days ago,so y would she cease calling me so suddenly
Guy relax,can't you call her?
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by vizkiz: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Trending:
thats y i opend this thread..thanks

in a situation like this,there are two things involved

1. Its either she met a new diick at that party which she is currently riding/enjoying now before she comes back to the boring you

Or

2. She isn't having a time out
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Times like this must come when building a strong relationship. Its normal, keep contacting her and stop acting childish,its just for some weeks dude.
Except she is avoiding you.
thats what i think she is doing bro,d worst part is anytime she does something wrong,she knws hw to force me to forgive her by going on ha knees and crying which am afraid wil happen after i accept d oda girl..thanks for ur advice tho
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Maxcollins042(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2014
BEWARE: bad influence be like
Tymax:
Just break up. You guys are bad for each other.
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Mynd44: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2014
Trending:
Will you die before January 8?
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2014
Maxcollins042:
Guy relax,can't you call her?
i called once some weeks back,she didnt pick,althou i didnt call again
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by DickDastardly(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2014
Ol'boy something tells me that they've paid that girl's bride price this xmas while you are here seeking non-existing advice! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by dre11(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2014
Trending:
Ok So We Have Been In This Relationship With This Girl For Over 9 Months Now .Everything Is Going Well But Recently She Had To Travel To Her Village For Her Sisters Traditional Marriage.Since She Went She Just Called Me Once,I Called A Couple Of Times Too But I Got To Notice She Didnt Care About How I Have Been COPING Since She Travelled, She Never Called Since 2 Weeks Now, I Too Have Ceased Calling Her,Before She Travelled, She Went On Her Knees PleadIng That I Should Please Not Look At Any Other Girl, I Accepted Since I So Much Loved Her, I Know This Girl So Much, Even Her Family Knows Me.Now There Is This Girl In My Area That I Am Almost Getting Involved With, She Likes Me And Has Said It Different Times But I CanT Cheat Knowing I Have A Girlfriend Who Does Not Care To Know How I Am Faring Since She Travelled,Should I Move On Without Her Or Wait? She Should Be Back By 8Th Of January Or So. Pls Advice

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Who are the we
How many beings are in you
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2014
Mynd44:

Will you die before January 8?
no sir,itz just dat the sudden snubbing got me thinking real hard,yesterday,i almost laid d oda gal but i stopped when i remembered i had a girlfriend,one mind was telling me to do it but i decided against it..wen i think of it,i think about moving on
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Tymax(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2014
Maxcollins042:
BEWARE: bad influence be like
Deceive yourself. You guys don't value each other. Breakup and look for partners who would mean something to you.
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Who are the we
How many beings are in you
thanks..fast typing caused it..didnt re read it
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by TrishaP(f): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2014
Take a chill pill bro, nothing is going to happen to ur relationship. It's the fear of unknown that's killing you. I'm sure she's safe there or probably network failure trying to reach you or she's very busy, tho those are not enough excuse. There are things to consider before you worry ur peaceful mind. Jan 8 is just around the corner, when she comes bck welcome her with good heart and hear her out.
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by timijoseph01(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2014
Cant COpe in two weeks..?? And u call that LOVE..?? She doesnt pick n u aldo stopped calling her...
My dear,, thazt a boy-gurl relationship... Itz notin serious..! Datz wht happens when teens date
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2014
Signal dey for the village?
You be woman?
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2014
vizkiz:

in a situation like this,there are two things involved

1. Its either she met a new diick at that party which she is currently riding/enjoying now before she comes back to the boring you

Or

2. She isn't having a time out

wel i myt agree wit no1 but i dnt think she will coz she loves me,at least she says and shows it,and secondly,am not boring,datz y al ha friendz lyk hangin out wif me,as 4 no 2,id say may b
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2014
Maxcollins042:
The headline of this topic of yours sounds more like she is in-charge(she doesn't call you anymore and you are having other proposals?),She must have a reason for her action,wait till she comes back for you to sort out things with her,simple.
i am in charge,and a relationship should not b one sided,if i cal she too is expected to cal next tym
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Tallesty1(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2014
I hate to read love stories that have "BUT" in them.

I love him but......

I like her but......

But what?
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by TrishaP(f): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2014
Trending:
no sir,itz just dat the sudden snubbing got me thinking real hard,yesterday,i almost laid d oda gal but i stopped when i remembered i had a girlfriend,one mind was telling me to do it but i decided against it..wen i think of it,i think about moving on
Wait just this little issue your having you r already thinking of another girl. What would happen if you face a worse case than this. You have a problem and you need help if u really want that relationship to last.
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Maxcollins042(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2014
Trending:
i called once some weeks back,she didnt pick,althou i didnt call again
And you haven't called her since then,you too is @ fault,from what you are saying she is the one doing all the calling and you are the one doing all the receiving make it look like a one sided relationship,would have said she is avoiding you had it been you were calling and she don't pick your calls,bro pick up your phone this moment dial her line to know hwfar
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Trending(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2014
DickDastardly:
Ol'boy something tells me that they've paid that girl's bride price this xmas while you are here seeking non-existing advice! cheesy grin
lolz bro,i taught dat too, but i know d family a lot,i attended d sisters introduction,i dnt doubt d fact that its ha sistas not has,i even knw d sistas husb and my babe and d husb invited me to d traditional wedding but i didnt go due to distance
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2014
Op use your mouth and count your teeth. Women love attention more than men. I expect your woman to be missing you by now even it is a text message to your phone checking up on you. If I were you I will move on yes cos your woman is doing the same. Forget any excuse somebody is sweeping away. I wont be surprised if it is actually her own traditional marriage. Why didnt she invite you to the ceremony if she means well. My guy shine your eyes. Talking from experience
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Maxcollins042(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2014
TrishaP:

Wait just this little issue your having you r already thinking of another girl. What would happen if you face a worse case than this. You have a problem and you need help if u really want that relationship to last.
Guess he is trying to create a platform/reason for him to leave the babe for the other girl
Re: She Doesnt Call Any More And I Have Other Proposals,pls Help by Mynd44: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2014
Trending:
Allow her come back and you two talk. If you wanna break up then, do so

(1) (2) (Reply)

True And Funny Story When I Was 17 ( Just Have A Look And Add Yours ) / Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: / SECRET: Reasons Some Women Love 'dirty Talk' During Intimacy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.