Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (36324 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Doesnt Respect You Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by smarta(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2008
Nairalanders, pls, i need your advice. my problem is; i met this girl about a year ago and though there was some distance between us (different towns), i still kept in touch(by calling like 2 times a week for about 6 months) and now she is schooling in my town (partly thanks to me). but one thing that bothers me is she never calls me even when i insist. through the 6 months i talked about, maybe she called only a few times and now that we are in the same town i call her almost daily and she still hardly calls me. the most annoying part is that after every call i make to her she always ends with "i'll call u later" and i really like this girl but this call issue is a big problem for me.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by Encomium(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2008
From your narration, it seems you are the only one reciprocating the love. I advice you to cease from calling her for the mean time and if you have the desire to communicate with her through phone, simply send text message. Allow the love to balance 50 - 50 likewise devote much of your time to something more tangible than this your girl. I pray you wouldn't fall a prey.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by TheSly: 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2008

the most annoying part is that after every call i make to her she always ends with [b]"i'll call u later" [/b]and i really like this girl but this call issue is a big problem for me

Man. . . u don't need to push it too far. .

It's obvious she doesn't like u anymore. . . undecided

I wouldnt even advise u to send any text message, angry

Stop callin her until she starts callin and if she doesnt. . . . . thats to show you that the love aint there anymore. . cool

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by patani(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2008
I guess she is still a student. Why dont you do your best and leave the rest I mean call her when its convinient for you, one mistake we guys make is leting girls no our despiration for them. one thing is for sure that she will keep running back if you are too despirate abiout her give her the feeling you dont need her in the reklationship. AND give her the notion that other girls are intrested in you. pROBABLY KEEP A FEMALE FRIEND (casual frienship)let her know and possibly she will run after you if the friend in question is pretier than her. Just STOP ACTING DESPERATE

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by babygirlfl: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2008
I suggest you find out why she does not call before taking actions.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by Easybaby(f): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2008
she has no credit in her phone . . .send her recharge card tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by opokonwa(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2008
@poster
If you have the balls (which I knw you don't unfortunately) don't call her for 6 months!
Some women can be so selfish; always want to be on the receiving end of care.
Boy stop being a mugu which you are sad
I have been there and done that. She will never call you by a hair's breath; no need discussing it again.
I insist, don't call her for 6 months! Only if you have the balls sad
And you will see her either killing your battery with phone calls! sad
Or going her own way, which is equally good riddance!
Only if you can have the balls my friend!

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by woodboi(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2008
bobo o ti e le wo bo se fese pale pale niwaju omoge grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by Busta(f): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2008
How can u love someone without calling them from time to time just to see how they are doing? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by Usiola(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2008
as long as she calls other guys, date someone who calls u
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by smarta(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2008
thanx 4 all ur replies, i think i actually posted dis topic cos i couldnt take it anymore
if i ask her y, she neva gives a tangible reason
mayb we r not meant 4 each other

@
Usiola:

as long as she calls other guys, date someone who calls u

mayb i need 2 move on,
opokonwa:

Or going her own way, which is equally good riddance!

i v invested a lot of my tym n effort not 2 talk of $$$ into d relationship, but i guess i just failed 2 read d writing on the wall

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by smarta(m): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2008
any nairalander out there with a similar experience?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by iice(f): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2008
All these call wahala. . .find someone that will be calling you constantly or something undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by hollandis(f): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2008
@smarta
stop self pitying yourself.You have helped the girl(about bringing the girl closer to you,did u pay and pave her way into the school) a lot and if she hasnt appreciated you in calls(cos thats what u r after).she then isnt being fair.If on the contrary you are expecting her to call to test if she loves you.I'd rather you wait for like 6 months(without calling her)
Probably(it is obvious) she doesnt want to give you the green light,(cos thats what u want).
She has a bf(a fact)
give her time ok
dont just break up,and conclude she doesnt love you,cos thats immature
play the game

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by hollandis(f): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2008
Wait a minute,I thot I saw,6 months in u r initial post.You doing the calls without reciprocating.As per that level.I just would advice u to minimise on ur calls or totally stop calling(i think its better)
If you really love her,wait for her
The best things in life are free and available to everyone

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by smarta(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2008
hollandis:

The best things in life are free and available to everyone
[quote][/quote]

@hollandis
thanx, i'v stopped calling her for 2 wks now, during which she called once n i didnt pick her call

Y?

lets just wait n see (play d game)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by Scandycool: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2008
@poster
It is obvious the girl doesn't like you, pls my brother don't waste your time

shekenah !
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by wahala2007(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2008
smarta:

@hollandis
thanx, i'v stopped calling her for 2 wks now, during which she called once n i didnt pick her call

Y?

lets just wait n see (play d game)

hey wrong step there.Don't do the calling,let her do the calling.What isn't good is not picking her calls.
If you love something let it go,if it comes back to you,its yours but if it doesn't it never was
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by kemisuga(f): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2008
@ Poster

I had similar experience. My Ex-boy calls me once in 3months, I do the callings everytime. If I asked him why he doesnt like calling me? He always reply: He is not working in Celtel or Mtn.

This is one of the challenges I endured for more than 3 years.

But as time goes on, I noticed he calls some other babes. Which means he doesnt love me. So I called it a quit between us.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by wahala2007(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2008
@kemisuga
heya ,
sorry for that o
- 3 years too much
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by solution5: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2008
@Poster n others wit similar exp

Why not discuss your feelings and fears with her as a friend? Let her know you cherish her friendship but you are worried she might not be comfortable with your presence in her life, citing her refusal to call you frequently as reason for this conclusion. From her response you will know what to do next.

However, despite the popularity of GSM some people are still not enthusiastic about it. The lack of enthusiasm doesn’t often translate to lack of interest. You may find that you are making a very big mistake coming to that conclusion without first sounding her out.

Besides, the onus is on you, for now, to do the calling because you are questing for something from her. You are the one who wants to win her to your side, who wants to change her thinking to tally with yours; such desire requires time and patience to materialise. For now, whatever pleases her until she is sufficiently convinced that you have the strength of character she wants in her man. Don’t forget that unless you pay for something you desire, it is still open to other negotiations.

In relationships, persistence, tolerance, patience and endurance are what a man need to totally wean a seemingly difficult woman. So, what if she isn’t calling you as frequently as you would like? So, what if she tells you she would call and never does? For now, the call is still hers. If you understand this, you will overlook this minor defect and concentrate on the relationship.

Whatever happens, learn to declare and discuss whatever fears you have concerning the attitude or behaviour of whomsoever you are dating. It saves a lot of mistakes and problems in a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by chychy(f): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2008
SHE does not love u. u do not need 2 read btw d lines, it's glaring.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by jkpretty(f): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2008
No calls no love . . . end of story undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by squirrel20(f): 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2008
she is not interested and you are only trying to force her, just let her be and if she is your's she'll come back and hopefully thing will be different

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by 4Him(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2008
stop calling.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by fortunes05(m): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2008
Bros pitch ya tent somewhere else ! HOPE YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE WRITTING ON THE WALL ? She is tired of you or maybe she simply doesn't want to tell you off to your face so i'll advice that you let her be for just a month to clearly know if she really wants to dump you or better still, why not drop in on her uninvited. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by tommyex(m): 5:06am On Feb 29, 2008
Bros keep calling man!
MTN is organising a reward 4 regular mumus cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 29, 2008
Stop calling her. If she doesn't make any attempt to call you, call it off.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by janami(f): 7:23am On Feb 29, 2008
TALK TO HER. just find out why she neva calls .it cld be credit wahala or any other thing undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by efuah(f): 9:17am On Feb 29, 2008
. . . end of story.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by ty4real(m): 9:27am On Feb 29, 2008
@Poster!
Bobo wake up ooooo!How can you say u love someone and the person is not reciprocating th elove abeg!Abeg, get a life, she is not the only Lady oo and you 9ja girls, If den never enter Uni, den go love u so tay but once dey enter like ds, na so their eyes go lift up shocked shocked shocked!Its obvious she still likes you but does not love you enough, someone else on Campus is deceiving toasting her! But from experience,she will definitely still come back once her eyes don open and den campus boys don clear ground finish!
Bros in short move on with your Life grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me by talk2sulta: 10:20am On Feb 29, 2008
@poster
guy I be like say you dey pursue the girl as fly dey take pursue shit. grin.if na so,no be like that oh.It makes them feel more important than they are.give her a long break.if she doesnt reciprocate.shift your base with dispatch.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures / They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.