Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads (5098 Views)

Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / Governor Gbenga Daniel May Be Tried For The Murder Of Dipo Dina! / Ogun State Governor Gbenga Daniel, Speaker Dimeji Bankole, In "roforofo" Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Undabridge(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2008
As a resident of both ogun and lagos state,you will know that the people of abeokuta are really on their roads.I want to point out a statement made by the governor in the guardian newspaper.He said it's because of the raining season that is hindering them from working on these roads.I want to believe that the governor know it's not raining now and this is the right time to do something.The people are been taxed every month so these tax payer's money should be put to proper usage.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Muza(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2008
How do u expect him to repair the road at this crucial time when he is busy fighting Iyabo and other political opponents in his state.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by MrCrackles(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2008
Muza:

How do u expect him to repair the road at this crucial time when he is busy fighting Iyabo and other political opponents in his state.

As well as filling his numerous ghana must go sacks with govt money! grin
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by FBS: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2008
Ogun State and the whole of Nigeria needs a overhaul! How long will this continue?

PS: You will do some good by posting some pictures.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by KnowAll(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2008
that guy is worth N3 Billion Naira. what does he want to do with ogun state's money, abi if the state needs money they had better say so, Govenor GD has no time fo sme-sme, if the state is broke the state should tell and if he is in a good mood he might give them a bit. embarassed
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Muza(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2008
yeah,post some really horrible pic so you can expose that thieving gov  grin,even though u might not get his attention
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by MrCrackles(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2008
KnowAll:

that guy is worth N3 Billion Naira. what does he want to do with ogun state's money, abi if the state needs money they had better say so, Govenor GD has no time fo sme-sme, if the state is broke the state should tell and if he is in a good mood he might give them a bit. embarassed

And who told you so?

Who told you he his worth 3Billion Naira?

Stop chatting shit and face the fact

If he paid you peanuts to come and glorify him here, we wont be buying that!

Who knows you may even be him in disguise or some brainwashed footsoldier

Abeg mechonu
undecided
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Muza(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2008
KnowAll:

that guy is worth N3 Billion Naira. what does he want to do with ogun state's money, abi      if the state needs money they had better say so, Govenor GD has no time fo sme-sme, if the state is broke the state should tell and if he is in a good mood he might give them a bit.  embarassed

you must 1 of those aides of OGD,
i dnt expect anythin better from you corrupt lot.
What was he doin b4 he became gov to be worth N3bn.

Corrupt lot kawai  grin
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by BOSS7: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2008
MrCrackles:

As well as filling his numerous ghana must go sacks with govt money! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by kumbalo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2008
KnowAll:

Have you asked yourself where an engineer like him got his "worth" from? Perhaps you are one his 'men'
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by MrCrackles(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2008
kumbalo:

Have you asked yourself where an engineer like him got his "worth" from? Perhaps you are one his 'men'

Nor mind the brainwashed he-goat! angry

Come dey talk rubbish here as if say all of us wey dey here be fufu
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by iz2much: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2008
The OGD of a thing is senseless
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by tollu: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2008
When you have the name of the agency in charge of the roads as OGROMA, what else do u expect?

All over Ogun State (Especially the expressways), the roads that were built by Julius Berger or whoever are actually better than the new OGROMA ones.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by mide1811: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2008
KnowAll:

its a pity we still av idiots like u on nairaland, according 2 u, ur gov is richer dan d state and can borrow dem moni, u be complete fool & amu robber. What jobs did he do 2 get 3billion, even as an engineer, instead of concentrating on his job, he's busy fighting dose that put him in power. Am sure u sef go dey follow smoke igbo, ode.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by worldman(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2008
it's a pity for ogun people i think gbenga is the best gorv in the west shame on u all
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2008
pls lets not be quick to judge the governor.
he had actually made a good fortune for himself'
i know one of his companies in lagos (Kresta Laurel)
and they deal on lifts & escalators,aside from the others im not aware of.
he may not be worth 3 billion but he was rich before he became governor .
did any of u monitor his campaigns before he became governor??
he is the only candidiate to have visited all the Local Govt ares and wards
campaigning for votes.
wat do u have to say abt the roads in Ondo state talk less of Edo and Abia??
pls lets not be hasty in judgement.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by ebeano(m): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2008
The best governor yet has nothing to show for it.
Its not abt being widely accepted but widely appreciated.
OGD, do something
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by ebeano(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2008
The government in Naija is like PHCN
They give u 5mins of light every day then says "My people, we don try"

Meanwhile, we get taxed every month like hell.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by congoshine(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2008
make una leave 'ogidi omo' o !!! grin
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by zerofobia: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2008
Why should Ogidi Omo concentrate on Sagamu and Abeokuta? Are they the only places in Ogun sates.Take a loot at Aiyetoro,Ago-Iwoye and Ijebu-Ode
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by nomanicole(f): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2008
! ogun
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by nomanicole(f): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2008
the roads are really terrible,the last time i checked,sango was really messed up,esp the roundabout along the abeokuta express way,gbenga daniels do something
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by dremoney(m): 1:20am On Dec 13, 2008
The most upsetting and disappointing thing about that boy called gbenga daniel asides being ungrateful to Obasanjo (another retard like him) is his present level of arrogance.

4 chrissake, what was he doing with security guards right in the middle of a church? he was d only idiot with SS officials in that gathering of thieves/bastards.

Alake,e fight am. Iyabo, fight am. His benefactor Obasanjo, he disrespects him. Legislators, he threatens them, he is so in-tolerant with his band of insane houseboys called aides (its only in

Nigeria we respect and celebrate failures).

Oshisko!!!!!!!
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by cvibe: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2008
Maybe we should start blaming our inability to pay tax on the rainy season.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by congoshine(m): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2008
dremoney:

The most upsetting and disappointing thing about that boy called gbenga daniel asides being ungrateful to Obasanjo (another retard like him) is his present level of arrogance.

4 chrissake, what was he doing with security guards right in the middle of a church? he was d only idiot with SS officials in that gathering of thieves/bastards.

Alake,e fight am. Iyabo, fight am. His benefactor Obasanjo, he disrespects him. Legislators, he threatens them, he is so in-tolerant with his band of insane houseboys called aides (its only in

Nigeria we respect and celebrate failures).

Oshisko!!!!!!!

How can any right thinking person call Obasanjo, ogidi omo's 'benefactor'? Please review your history lessons. The man is much more intelligent than most governor's I know. Nigerians are always quick to ascribe tribal sentiments to everything. How can anyone opine that 'he's focusing on Ijebu,Sagamu'?

Ask yourself,what has Iyabo Obasanjo done to warrant her bravado? Who is she?
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2008
This shouldn't be news.
All roads in Nigeria are bad.
State or Federal!!!!
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by igwe4life(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2008
Thats what you get when people are selected instead of being elected.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by topetall(f): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2008
i live in Ota and so i can testify that idiroko road is terrible. this is d same route foreigners, dignitaries pass. the governement has been working on this road for more than 8 years, we thank God there is a little progress- we dont know if its becos of some citizens volunteered to help in constructing the road or whatever. something needs to be done to oju-ore round-about and sango under bridge. when it rains d whole place is flooded, dirty and mashy. the traffic is terrible.i pray whoever is constructing the road should please complete it. the local government also need to tar diff routes that link ota to lagos. i guess this would go a long way in reducing traffic. i was just complaining to my sis that without a car, one cant even form babe in ota u cant enjoy a stroll, walk, sight seeing. the hustle and bustle is just to much, trailers everywhere, smoke, dust. u where a perf and looking chicky- b4 u get to ur destination u looking like d trailer ran over u.
in the same vein, i hope that the ogun state government looks into the flooded area of a whole- ogun state housing estate in ota. i guess there used to be a lake in the area years ago. to cut the story short- water from this lake/ stream enters the houses during raining seasons. i plead that the government should speed up the construction of deep gutters to channel the water out. thank u
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by flopex: 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2008
lol but i knew him before he became governor sha, he had a cardillac escalade then, not saying he wont add to his wealth sha from government money but he was made before he became governor,
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by dove6(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2008
Let be sincere with ourselves, the roads in Ogun State might be Bad but don,t just forget that Ogun State has never had so good in terms of Industralisation and Infrastructural development.

According to you he might be stealing your money but i will let you konw d fact that all that he has achieved in the past 5 years, Ogun State did not achieve for 27 years.

Compare and Contrast the previous Administrations to his,Whose admin can match his?

Call me names if you like, am not a politician.

I know you will steal more than he has stolen, that is if he has stolen but i will advise you guys to do great things that will outlive you because posterity is there to judge.

Give honour to whom honour is due

I rest my case
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by tpia: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2008
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Muza(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2008
yeah if the roads are bad pls people speak up and also,
post some really horrible pic of those bad roads grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. / Senate Rejects National Conference / Lagos To Generate 3000 Megawatts In Two Years- This Day News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.