Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads (5106 Views)

Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / Governor Gbenga Daniel May Be Tried For The Murder Of Dipo Dina! / Ogun State Governor Gbenga Daniel, Speaker Dimeji Bankole, In "roforofo" Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by earTHMama: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2008

This shouldn't be news.
All roads in Nigeria are bad.
State or Federal!!!!

Not all Nigerian roads. Northern roads are good.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by dremoney(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2008
congoshine:

How can any right thinking person call Obasanjo, ogidi omo's 'benefactor'? Please review your history lessons. The man is much more intelligent than most governor's I know. Nigerians are always quick to ascribe tribal sentiments to everything. How can anyone opine that 'he's focusing on Ijebu,Sagamu'?

Ask yourself,what has Iyabo Obasanjo done to warrant her bravado? Who is she?

Thunder fire you and your post, why aint you talking about the main issues here? who conspired with Gbenga to rig the 2003 election in his favour? without Obasanjo (their ring leader), PDP will only be a mirage in south-west,
go tell your father to review his history lessons since he recruited you too to be part of gbenga daniels league of rogues.

Iyabo(though i dont dig her) by virtue of being gbenga daniels godfathers daughter deserves some respect, period (they are all thieves so he needs to respect the daughter of who initiated him)

The boy (gbenga daniel) is simply in-tolerant and ungrateful, If he renovates the Alake's palace as claimed, is it with his personal money? we just need to be frank and stop supporting illegality, ani se, what was daniel doing wiith SS officials right in the middle of a church? haba, Nigeria is sooooooooooo in a sorry state
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by oderemo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2008
OGD has done well for himself and his croonies. this guy was installed by OBJ what do you expect . good roads ? not on your nelly.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by dremoney(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2008
earTHMama:

Not all Northern roads.Postikum road in Yobe state is bad,
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Eagle1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2008
dove6:

Let be sincere with ourselves, the roads in Ogun State might be Bad but don,t just forget that Ogun State has never had so good in terms of Industralisation and Infrastructural development.

According to you he might be stealing your money but i will let you konw d fact that all that he has achieved in the past 5 years, Ogun State did not achieve for 27 years.

Compare and Contrast the previous Administrations to his,Whose admin can match his?

Call me names if you like, am not a politician.

I know you will steal more than he has stolen, that is if he has stolen but i will advise you guys to do great things that will outlive you because posterity is there to judge.

Give honour to whom honour is due

I rest my case

This is the most stupid reply on this thread. The mumu even talked about industrialisation and blah blah. Obviously you are in love with newspapers and hold sancrosantly whatever propanganda you are fed with. What OG state has gained under Gbenga Daniel amounts to tokenism compared to the quantum of funds accruing from the Federation account. The reign of OGD is akin to the reign of terror, a state of lawlessness, a state of unhindered grab grab. Madness at its peak, no room for dissenting views while the state is motionless.

Please get the facts. In Ogun State, dissent is silenced, chorus singers are hailed and the 'correct' politicians are happy.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by dremoney(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2008
ode remo:

OGD has done well for himself and his croonies. this guy was installed by OBJ what do you expect . good roads ? not on your nelly.

God Bless you, i reckon every1 in Nigeria is aware of the fact that OBJ rigged the 2003 election massively in favour of PDP.

Since CONGOSHINE is unaware of that fact, he needs a kindergarten teacher to revive his dead brain,
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by dremoney(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2008
Eagle1:

This is the most stupid reply on this thread. The mumu even talked about industrialisation and blah blah. Obviously you are in love with newspapers and hold sancrosantly whatever propanganda you are fed with. What OG state has gained under Gbenga Daniel amounts to tokenism compared to the quantum of funds accruing from the Federation account. The reign of OGD is akin to the reign of terror, a state of lawlessness, a state of unhindered grab grab. Madness at its peak, no room for dissenting views while the state is motionless.

Please get the facts. In Ogun State, dissent is silenced, chorus singers are hailed and the 'correct' politicians are happy.

lol, yea sounds stupid but he's got gangmates in d houz, bunch of foolish fellas,

Nigerians, how can we be supporting a government that is so intolerant to the level of threatening to de-throne a first class Oba and disrespecting his fellow crook who forced him on Ogun state (serves him right sha o),

which development? is electricity stable? is education reformed? have you seen gbenga daniels bridge to nowhere picture on saharareporters? wetin we dey talk?

We really need to orientate silly Nigerians like this!!!!!!!

intelligent ko, intelligent ni, intelligent fire!!!!
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by robinspa1: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2008
Agbado Station road in Ogun State is bad as well and neglected totally which make me wonder if are under Ogun State at all i will back this with pictures in my subsequent message.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2008
earTHMama:

I guess you've been to all the northern states!!!
When i say all nigerian roads, its just a simple generalization. What i simply meant that is the lack of adequate maintenance and presence of "river niger" on most roads. I also thought the south was the only one suffering from neglect by the f.g until i went to some northern/eastern states.
While abuja has decent roads, there are still places there that have really f&ucked up roads.
The bad road phenomenon is a nation wide problem. It is only more prominent in the south due to our dense population and heavy reliance on the roads.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2008
@ the posters that seem to suggest that OGD does not loot because he was rich before he came into power:

NEWS FLASH

All the people stealing money in govt were all rich before they came into power.
Money is never sufficient. People always want more.
As weird as it may seem, poor men tend to be more loyal and steal less than those who were already wealthy before assuming power.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Undabridge(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2008
I am happy with the response i've got from the real naija's and 4 d one dat are support daniel.They shud think twice 4 once if what they claim to have achieved in d past is worth anything.Gov gbenga might be rich b4 selected as a governor that doesn't stop him from doing is work for the state.I don't think he has any vision for the state (look at fashola in lagos).If he's truely a successful engineer,why can't he make the state a success.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by prodigy123(m): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2008
I am resident in Abeokuta, and to be fair i think he's trying.
The lapses i noticed though are the sub-standard materials used in making this roads:
Examples are:
The Abeokuta-Sagamu express way (which has to be patched very often)
Abeokuta-Ibadan express way - infront of the VIO office and very close to CAMP b/stop (survived for just 2weeks)
These are roads that i use often.

He is trying in road construction, although he should try to make sure OGROMA uses better materials.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by congoshine(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2008
dremoney:

God Bless you, i reckon everyone in Nigeria is aware of the fact that OBJ rigged the 2003 election massively in favour of PDP.

Since CONGOSHINE is unaware of that fact, he needs a kindergarten teacher to revive his dead brain,
Oloshi,them swear for you?

Which wan be dead brain for this one, now? Stick to the issues. If you don't agree with me,present your facts .  . .don't resort to cheap insults,knowing fully well you get a bigger dose in return.

Ogidi Omo defeated Osoba in 2003 hands down,Osoba himself knew this was going to happen ,2 days to the election he was apologising on AIT to whomever he had 'offended' to forgive him   grin grin grincry cry !!

2007- rather than rally behind one candidate,the opposition divided their votes between ;Amosun,Kaka & Dipo Dina(the man who could not manage 'Flavours ' successfully). Like i said,state the facts don't defile this lovely thread with falsehood.

Remember Obasanjo lost his polling booth in 1999,so who is he as per politics in Ogun state,talkless of Nigeria? He only complicated the whole thing with his 'do-or-die' approach as was witnesssed in Kogi,Cross Rivers,Adamawa etc where PDP was clearly in the majority ,but the immaturity of OBJ politically caused the elections to be re-run with same results .
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2008
Gov.GD, the TV Governor. Dry season will come, they are abroad. Criminals!
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by tpia: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2008
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by ogbongzky(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2008
i hope the Governor and his men are on NAiraland,
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Eagle1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2008
congoshine:

Oloshi,them swear for you?

Which wan be dead brain for this one, now? Stick to the issues. If you don't agree with me,present your facts . . .don't resort to cheap insults,knowing fully well you get a bigger dose in return.

Ogidi Omo defeated Osoba in 2003 hands down,Osoba himself knew this was going to happen ,2 days to the election he was apologising on AIT to whomever he had 'offended' to forgive him grin grin grincry cry !!

2007- rather than rally behind one candidate,the opposition divided their votes between ;Amosun,Kaka & Dipo Dina(the man who could not manage 'Flavours ' successfully). Like i said,state the facts don't defile this lovely thread with falsehood.

Remember Obasanjo lost his polling booth in 1999,so who is he as per politics in Ogun state,talkless of Nigeria? He only complicated the whole thing with his 'do-or-die' approach as was witnesssed in Kogi,Cross Rivers,Adamawa etc where PDP was clearly in the majority ,but the immaturity of OBJ politically caused the elections to be re-run with same results .

Bros, I'm sure u're one of the OGD thugs. Honestly, they all have a way of standing truth on its head. I can readily name some of them. Remember, even the Supreme court confirmed that the Ogun State election was rigged. The facts are there.

Now on Dipo Dina and some publications he did on OGD's monumental corruption, the only defence the govt had was that he obtained information illegally, not that they refuted any of the allegations. OBJ's role in the fraud that was 2003 election is well known.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by congoshine(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2008
Eagle1:

Bros, I'm sure u're one of the OGD thugs. Honestly, they all have a way of standing truth on its head. I can readily name some of them. Remember, even the Supreme court confirmed that the Ogun State election was rigged. The facts are there.

Now on Dipo Dina and some publications he did on OGD's monumental corruption, the only defence the govt had was that he obtained information illegally, not that they refuted any of the allegations. OBJ's role in the fraud that was 2003 election is well known.
Eagle1,your post honestly adds more heat than light to the current discourse tongue
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by OBVIOUS(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2008
If he repairs the road, then which money he go steal, and take use do wedding for hin pickin ? or use bribe hin people?

Politicians are ineffective because they are in office only for what they seek to gain and for many years, people have never complained.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by 2tait: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2008
the man (ogd) said he has repaired all the roads.
problem is that no one can see the repaired roads.
we needs binoculars to see the roads he built grin embarassed cry
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Eagle1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2008
congoshine:

Eagle1,your post honestly adds more heat than light to the current discourse tongue

Sorry bros. I'm too passionate about our beloved state. One explanation suffices, If the state were flowing with milk and honey according to the propagandists, a lot of us will have gone back home. With all the suffocating environment of Lagos(tax this, VIO that and such other nonsense) bros, I looking forward to resettle in the state if only the so-called industrial and developmental projects are there.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Wonder1(m): 12:23am On Dec 15, 2008
@ Mr Knowall,

You are a joker ain't ya? shocked

How can you say OGD is richer than the state. That's a very silly comment.

If he has done done well, I believe people would see it but thats not the case and by the way how much of our money did he spend to re-elected
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by dremoney(m): 12:36am On Dec 15, 2008
congoshine:

laughsssssss, why u come begin dey beg now? oniranu ara e!!!!
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by congoshine(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2008
dremoney:

laughsssssss, why u come begin dey beg now? oniranu ara e!!!!

Beg ke? undecided

E mi omo ti'ya bi ? Just stick to facts. . . . . .
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by abolugold: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2008
Has anyone been to Mowe and Ibafo? I want to believe these towns are in Ogun state? If you have been to these places, you would definitely score OGD zero. Nothing is working there, Very very bad roads. Nothing shows the presence/ existence of government there. sad
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by congoshine(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2008
Eagle1:

Sorry bros. I'm too passionate about our beloved state. One explanation suffices, If the state were flowing with milk and honey according to the propagandists, a lot of us will have gone back home. With all the suffocating environment of Lagos(tax this, VIO that and such other nonsense) bros, I looking forward to resettle in the state if only the so-called industrial and developmental projects are there.
You're just talking. . . . .

I agree there's still alot to be done. I trust OGD will deliver,remember he's aiming for Senate in 2011.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by teetee2(f): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2008
I thank the poster of this topic.  The first term of OGD was imperresive, particulary houses he built to compensate those old men.  Nothing has ever been said about his second term expect the disagreement with people.  Ota road is a link to another country and there many roads that also link to ota, government dont count it as their responsibily to do anything about them.  On saturday when i travelled thru ota road i saw a little repair which driver said it was done by a popular church along that road.  Though it is social responsibility of the church but a slap on the face of government. Everyday curse is pouring like rain on them when pple are facing with terribel traffic.  OGD rain is over now, please try to do something, stop build billboards around the state campaing for 2011 when you have nothing to show for the present term. Billions of naira project (bridge)at Sango has been hijacked by market women, the place is an eye-sore.  God bless Nigeria. Everybody is happy to associate with Obama being African man, from his speech, he is a man that is ready to serve his people  not like our leaders that want people to serve them.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by adefash(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2008
only God knows what is wrong with all these ogun state ppl sef. wen baba was there, there was absolutely nothing he did as far as ogun state road project is concerned.i am only used to the ilisan road.for like 4yrs now they have been doing the, roughly 10KM road without makinpg any head way out.what is wrong with OGD? does any1 has his mobile number i want to talk some senses to his head shocked shocked[/color][color=#770077] angry
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by kemisuga(f): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2008
So what is the big deal about bad roads, are you seeing bad road for the first time?
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by mogentle(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2008
People dont appreciate some things, thats why some pple in Govt dont do anything.
Ogun state led in Employment generation in 2007. He recruited both indigines and non indigenes,
what of that.
STOP BEEN pessimistic.,.,.,. I stay in Sagamu,many of our roads are okay and many are still under construction.

water pipes are now been laid across the town.Not only in Sagamu

If you are annoyed, start yabbing me now.,.,.,.,.,
Many of you cannot grade roads talkless of tarring it if u are made Governors, ,.,.,pessimists.
kemisuga:

So what is the big deal about bad roads, are you seeing bad road for the first time?
dont mind them, they talk as if Nigeria just start today or as if they are from LONDON.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by banking: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2008
Pls people should forgive that guy his about leaving office so let him steal quite enough.Last time i heared some news that way he bought primary school pulpils some 20leaves exercise book and was galivanting around with his wife and sycophants.
Re: Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2008
kemisuga:

Are Nigerians to sit back and not speak up against Bad roads because it is nothing new to have bad roads in Nigeria? Is any sort of Action to change the status quo unacceptable, no matter how much later in the day it comes?? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Is 53 Today . . . Happy Birthday Sir. / Elections: Igbo Flee North / See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.