Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST (56499 Views)

Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by tonte(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
lol but think realistically though, he is 72, what are the odds that he wont be dead before 76? imagine the rigours of the place...so lets assume 1 person wishes GMB dead, you in turn pray that even innocent members of his family should die just because of that one wish which they may not even know about??
smfh if Nigerians were God though

berem:
Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!!
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by youngice(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!!
Are u well

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by XBLadez: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Before he dies, let Buhari ask his boko boys to drop their bombs please lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by HACKPASTOR(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hmmmmm, The dirty game have started again.

SAI BUHARI MAY YOU LIVE LONG.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Oblion(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:

the only thing wey remain for you, nah to go become one of buhari many wives.
Old woman
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Teal: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Who knows tomorrow? Even if Jonathan wins 2015 election, who says he will make it to 2019 too? I just dont see any point in a second term....4years is more than enough to make visible difference if you have the love of your country @heart.....Like GEJ once said, only a student who fails repeats class. #TeamNoToSecondTerm

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
egift:
The Failures of Jonathan and the ever-growing acceptance of Buhari's candidacy across Nigeria is sending so much Panic of Ambassadors of Corruption, such that idumuose are now praying and wishing death on a political candidate.

The God of Nigeria will judge them all.

Come 2015, we all should vote this failure that is insulting our sensibilities.
egift have you ever thought of the shame you will face here should Buhari lose this presidential election? Will you embark on self exile or appear on nairaland with another handle?

Will you "quench" if Jonathan wins or will you be among those criminals who said they would form a parallel government in 2015?

Don't form parallel government oo cos you might risk a life jail and Buhari will be too busy nursing his number 4 defeat to help you.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by publisher(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
blackpanda:
Everytime you think Jonathan's government is low, it sinks even lower.

This is nothing but a ridiculous lie.

Gej desperately looking for all avenues to pull buhari down. SAY NO TO LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!

SAI Buhari 2015

Dont be silly, this report is from DAILY POST a newspaper that has always been pro-North and Anti-GEJ.

Whether this report is true or false, fact still remains that the Northern elites are not in support of GMB, how many Northern heavy weights have stood behind or declared support for GMB?

It seems Buhari's supporters are limited to the core-Northern masses and Lagos-based internet warriors. In other South-Western states outside Lagos' internet crew, Buhari means nothing.

This is a fact that i'm sorry say.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by justhelp(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
GMB is more popular now than before GEJ and his saTAN want to pull him down by force but experience has shows that who ever GEJ want to pull down, God always pull them up. so, you now what that means

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by bettercreature(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cowards!!! Busy seeking a way to bring him down

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by mbulela: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nigerian politicians will sink to any depth to achieve their thieving desires.
They will even wish death on their opponents jsut to have their way.
Yet when they get there, they leave a trail of ineptitude, cluelessness and a total lack of inspiration.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
lies

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by BASOUL66(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Any body wishing that Buhari should die is wishing him long live. Insha Allah, he will be alive to fix back the damage done to the nation by GEJ. Sai Buhari 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by edgyslim: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:
Is Buhari trying to pull a Yar'adua on us?

Its more of Buhari giving pdp e-rodents a run for their money.
I have read over 5 posts today with Buhari as topic.

The honest truth is Nigerians want change.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Curlieweed: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
We already know that the Animal is suffering from an incurable case of foot-in-mouth disease but we didn't know it was terminal.

Of course his disease has proved terminal for several innocent compatriots including certain Youth Corpers murdered by his core adherents (at his urging) in 2011. Even though the mumu provides the occasional comic relief, I will not be hypocritical or selfish to say that I will be sorry to see it die.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Ninilowo(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Very allergic to epistles in Trinidad and Tobago buh thank God am on holiday in Naija.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by icon8: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
icon8:
I'm tempted to curse whoever conjured this, and the moderator that brought it up to the front page without any iota of proof or attempt at fact finding. For the first time, I'm also tempted to wish the owner/founder of this forum what his forum is being used to wish subject candidate.

Seun Osewa, hear the word of the Lord, if you do not moderate this forum without fear or favour and you persist in using same to peddle falsehood against a certain candidate, interest, political party or section of this country, verily verily I say unto you, you will not partake in the greatness of this country when it's finally delivered from this present captivity.

Selah!

PS: kindly ban me if you believe I've broken any rules, I certainly won't miss visiting.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by angelo82: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
The story is suspicious and very funny......It sounds so much like a fabrication of imagination from the source and I can't imagine any sane Nigerian believing this story....That Buhari seems to me like a natural energetic human,a rare type and I don't believe he has any problem.....Too much negative news about him means he could win the next election and they are trying to pull a fast one on the old man.....By grace of God we will all be alive to witness whatever will happen come 2015......

femicyrus:
You people are the one saying tinubu is always seeking medical treatment abroad. How can a sick man wish another sick man death?
Your source is Aso rock? I thought Gej leaves there now and not GMB. If you people now have a device that can detect health status of nigerian from Aso rock without any physical contact then that is serious. Your Juju will not decide next election
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
All ur post is base on asumtion, you never tell us which hospital gave you such a confidential info, or the copy of the health report sheet. Op or what do u call urself, because u join the bad group who vow never to let nigeria get out of captivity! You shall not wake to see year 2015, you will die a mistrable death. You will celibrate 2015 new year in grave. Note; it is too late 4u to repent. Die & let live

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by mu2sa2: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
fkaz:
Even at 72, Buhari look more smart and healthier than president goodluck jonathan
Absolutely. He doesn't even look 72. I can see that having failed to discredit Buhari, Gejites are now resorting to wishing him dead. Their wish will surely boomerang.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by tonte(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
the real question should be...what goals?? let's say that poster's preferred candidate wins now, what would that poster gain actually from it?

Omotolu:
...pieces of trash-must we assassinate people's character and personality before we can achieve our goals?
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by egift(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
idumuose:
egift have you ever thought of the shame you will face here should Buhari lose this presidential election? Will you embark on self exile or appear on nairaland with another handle?

Will you "quench" if Jonathan wins or will you be among those criminals who said they would form a parallel government in 2015?

Don't form parallel government oo cos you might risk a life jail and Buhari will be too busy nursing defeat to help you.

Win or lose - nobody cares, all Nigerians want is a Free and fair elections. If your reason for supporting Corruption is the fear of losing, then have a rethink.

Jonathan has performed below expectation. Corruption is massive. Buhari is a better alternative.

The choice is very clear.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by bankylan: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Going by the comments by Nairalanders, the future of this country is bleak. You only come by few objective comments.
The truth is that the much needed change we desire as a nation will never come from either GEJ or Buhari........both of them will never become President in a sane nation.

That we are only constrained to these two is an indication of our way of thinking as a nation.......For how long do we allow these few politicians to use us as pawns?

Like I said in my previous posts, a nation that allows ordinary female anopheles mosquitoes to kill her children and pregnant women will never rise up against any internal oppression.

Buhari at 72 is still being seeing as the Economic messiah by the ' tech savvy, 21st century right thinking and educated youth'.......and GEJ, being seeing as a weakling is touted for 2nd term.......That is the dilemma of 2015.

As someone in the banking industry, I know of the corruption by the PDP and APC.....We all know that PDP is corrupt, but APC should never portray itself as being corruption free.......

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by atrix4g(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ahn ahn Nigerians and their shallow head. Who says its only someone with terminal dat dies quickly. Anybody can die anytime so no news in his death. Even if he is healthy he may not see 2019 .
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by annibro(f): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Although I dont wish death on Buhari but the yorubas may be plotting to play a fast one on us. Anyway goodluck to Yemi Goodluck Osibanjo and his team cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whichever way, Osibanjo becoming d president isn't a bad Idea either

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Even as a yourba I dread a tinubu controlled nigeria. But reality check nigerians are 2 wise now. They would only succeed in splitting the country.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by emiye(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
PDP throwing propaganda here and there.

[size=15pt]GEJ has 1104 hours left to be voted out[/size]. Tic Toc...... The countdown continues

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Chubhie: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Now, this is a master stroke hell of propaganda. The psychological effect it is meant to achieve is epic. Big ups to the Research and strategic team that thought this out!!! I appreciate this!!!! Waiting to see how opposition responds. I'm imagining an al night brainstorming to counter this. This the kinda team I love working in. Politics is a beauty when played amongst reasonable opponents.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by usisky(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
Please someone remind these numb skulls that life and death is not governed by Man. Rather, it's in the 'hands' of the Grand Architect. One who's presumed Healthy and fit to assume that office may not even last a day should the omniscient one chooses. While the one given no chance whatsoever may end up going beyond the predictions of the PERMUTATORS. Please someone tell these corruption ridden, nation wrecking folks to cut this dude(Buhari) some slack...SHIKENAN!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by mfm04622: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
This is a lie. You know why? Why can't they tell us the name of his ailments? If you read the write up, not coherent! How can anyone believe such writeup?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by prettyboi1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:

AMEN!

The corrupt Nigerian elite and their CIA partners are already planning backdoor evil since they know that Buhari would be firm and would not tolerate bullshit. By the Grace of God,not only will Buhari become our next president but he will also live very long even after he's done serving as president. This is my prayer and I pray in the Name of Jesus. Amen. Now, he would have to be very strategic with his security/intelligence team so as to repel hostile spy agents.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chubhie:
Now, this is a master stroke hell of propaganda. The psychological effect it is meant to achieve is epic. Big ups to the Research and strategic team that thought this out!!! I appreciate this!!!! Waiting to see how opposition responds. I'm imagining an al night brainstorming to counter this. This the kinda team I love working in. Politics is a beauty when played amongst reasonable opponents.
Lolz..love this short write-up..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Obi Will Save Us - Victoria Chintex Chanting Before Her Death (Video) / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.