Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST (56498 Views)

Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by usisky(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Please someone remind these numb skulls that life and death is not governed by Man. Rather, it's in the 'hands' of the Grand Architect. One who's presumed Healthy and fit to assume that office may not even last a day should the omniscient one chooses. While the one given no chance whatsoever may end up going beyond the predictions of the PERMUTATORS. Please someone tell these corruption ridden, nation wrecking folks to cut this dude(Buhari) some slack...SHIKENAN!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by eleko1: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
sad AMIN,ASE,AMEN,BEENI K'ORI.May the gods of the land smite them with paralysed.What Nonsense.
berem:
Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!!
May they run unclad.May they smile 2015 but won't partake in the goodness/prosperity of the Land

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by azimibraun: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
When I read all of these I just gtt. More and more optimistic buhari will win the 2015 election.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by FreeGlobe(f): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
annibro:

Whichever way, Osibanjo becoming d president isn't a bad Idea either
It is.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by iluvpomo(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
MalcoImX:
But why should the other person wish death to others.
Again, you in response wished death to 'that person' quoting 'Jesus'. Don't you think that is contradicting Jesus teaching? If you just wished 'death' in response to the 'other person' then your response would be understandable but if you now add Jesus name to that it makes it very ironic.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I never knew you could be this unreasonable. When did "terminal disease" become part of a security report?
Look at orlando owoh aka collynzo419,Generalscatter and other irresponsible handles you use on nairaland talking about being reasonable.
My friend face the door and quit mentioning me.

Go and sue daily post for defamation of character on behalf of Buhari if you are pained.
Area boy.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by marwankutigi: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
no be only terminal even if na HIV we go vote for am nd e go win

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by azimibraun: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
I will vote buhari even when he has EBOLA and GEJ cluelessness combined worrying him.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Teal: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tunagee:

Even if he is to spend one year in office, i think his acheivements would be far more than what the incumbent has done so far for several years. Period! I'm sure he is FIT heathwise.

Wisely said. Yar adua performed in his 3years in office than even the so called Jonathan has in 4years plus.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by iluvpomo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
usisky:
Please someone remind these numb skulls that life and death is not governed by Man. Rather, it's in the 'hands' of the Grand Architect. One who's presumed Healthy and fit to assume that office may not even last a day should the omniscient one chooses. While the one given no chance whatsoever may end up going beyond the predictions of the PERMUTATORS. Please someone tell these corruption ridden, nation wrecking folks to cut this dude(Buhari) some slack...SHIKENAN!!!!
Isn't it ironic that you call other people "numb skulls" only to then make the statement that "death is in the hands of the Grand Architect" ??
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
gbodimowo:

If he wins what should we do to you

If he wins, tell Seun to ban me 4life, I'll burn all my certificates and I'll give you one million naira.....and when Buhari loses what should we do to you?
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by otokx(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
PDP is unknowingly making BUHARI very popular especially among the middle class, they should stop releasing unverifiable lies from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by redcliff: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
femicyrus:
You people are the one saying tinubu is always seeking medical treatment abroad. How can a sick man wish another sick man death?
Your source is Aso rock? I thought Gej leaves there now and not GMB. If you people now have a device that can detect health status of nigerian from Aso rock without any physical contact then that is serious. Your Juju will not decide next election

Abi o... the story sef has k leg. Why would aso rock be interested in Buharis health? One thing is certain.. this govt is very afraid of Buhari's candidacy...

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
idumuose:

Look at orlando owoh aka collynzo419,Generalscatter and other irresponsible handles you use on nairaland talking about being reasonable.
My friend face the door and quit mentioning me.

Go and sue daily post for defamation of character on behalf of Buhari if you are pained.
Area boy.
You may choose to call me whatever you wish, but you and I know you are lying. Buhari remains more healthy than Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by duni04(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
They really should have picked a younger person. A 72 year old, with all the rigours of being the president of Nigeria and with all the change you people are screaming for him to usher in? undecided
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by akwarandu(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
My question is y is it now that they r talking about GMB terminal ilness, dis man has been contesting election since 2003 and no 1 has made mention of dis, just that dey now know that he is chances are more than bright dis time around abi, no wahala, a half fit buhari is far better than what we have now, GMB all d way, long live GMB, long live CSA,long live FRN.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by decode20: 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!!
why is it that obj who have been denying buhari d position over the years all of a sudden saw the same buhari as the rightful person 2 steer our ship of affairs 2 d land which we all aspire 2 reach,does it mean that all this yrs he didn't see the potentials in him or does he(obj) has any ulterior motive? how do u judge the sudden reconciliation of obj and tinubu and what is d rshp in the character of those two men and how does it differ from buhari who is an anti-corruption man? remember that the APC's of today were the PDP's of yesterday under obj.think deep bro and vote wisely not on sentiment or hatred.dnt close ur mind off from reality because of hatred.ask questions
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by dvee2: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wow! This is a new low. How more desperate can the Tanoids be?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
freshness2020:

Exactly! That guy is the devil we hear about!
The north are been fooled thinking Tinubu mean good for them! Oh what an height of gullibility!
Tinubu does not mean well for his kinsmen much less a northerner.Don't be surprised he might plot Buhari's impeachment should the latter(May God forbid bad thing) becomes the President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by lucianohase(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by zaedd: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Maligning, mudslinging, character assassination and now cheap lies.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Remii(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
everybody has terminal disease called life span, everyone dies

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Chibyko(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
Thunder kill U... Ur family will die first
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by collitexnaira(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Joke of the century "Jonathan will hand over the presidency to the northern after 2019" as if na im father property

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Omadachi(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
This is getting very interesting.It is very clear the GMB is a big threat to GEJ this time around.The false rumour was not rampant like this in 2011 when it was obvious that GEJ will win.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by eleko1: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
GMB given saTANist sleepless nite. Persin nor dey sick again?Even if he's cripple man,we go vote for him.WE DON TIRED OF Jonathan angry

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by hayatou27: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bros are you God? Let wait and see 2015 is around the corner. If you know you are corrupt better run to cotonou.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by ganagagi: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
ومكروا ومكرالله والله حير ماكرين
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Teal: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
doctokwus:
Meaning APC,tinubu sincerely bliv buhari has a high chance of defeating gej.
PDP also believe same dats y dey av bn finding all sorts to discredit his candidacy.Now its conspiracies theories dey are drumming up.
One term of buhari's rule is more than enough.This is because in his one term alone,he wud av laid d framework of a nation built on non corruption,security and a genuine path to economic growth.These are frameworks no successor can do away with because of d level of political and social awareness in d country and of course when pple see d difference a mere 4yrs of an upright presidency can achieve,it wud b suicidal for any successor to try reversing it.
That's just an unlikely scenario however because d man wud live to complete 2 terms.

You've said it all!!! I seriously feel for them. They are just scared! Plenty people will rot in prison. I pray even APC wont divide.Hahahaha, an 'upright' president with his 'Pastor' Vice.... They honestly should be scaredddddd.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
duni04:
They really should have picked a younger person. A 72 year old, with all the rigours of being the president of Nigeria and with all the change you people are screaming for him to usher in? undecided
It is a setup by Tinubu and his tiny clique of marauders to send Buhari to his early grave.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Donbrig: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lies from the bottom pit of hell. Even a sick Buhari is still gonna be far better than a healthy clueless GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by tomakint: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
idumuose:

Buhari would become President or die trying.I am sure that is his philosophy.
You mean something like this? grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Obi Will Save Us - Victoria Chintex Chanting Before Her Death (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.