Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) (20827 Views)

Cold / A New Chapter (An Emotional Story) / A Cold Day In Hell ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettydiva89:

somehow?
Hmmm..
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by yusufibrahim(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2015
cybershow. myself done show here wanna be part of this.....

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
yusufibrahim:
cybershow. myself done show here wanna be part of this.....

oh alrit u wlcm..d front seat is dere for u wlcm
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Alfred entered Cynthia's room,lock the door and sat down, Cynthia rush to him to hug him and said;
"You are really brave my love, i thought i would have fainted, i know what to relieve you [She began to kiss him and Linda who was running got to the glass door and saw them,she began to cry] Alfred began to pull her cloth and then Cynthia held his hand and said;
"Why rush? Wait, why are you rushing, i promise to give you my body even if it is for a whole week that you ask, i know you can't ask that or will you?"
[They both laugh, Linda had to pass the back door and run away never to return] Just then a knock was heard at the door, Alfred mother was opened for, she went on her kneel to beg Cynthia for all her wickedness and harm she has caused her, they forgave her and then they all hug each other and went to merry.
In the garden, Alfred and Cynthia were discussing, just then Alfred knelt down at her front and Cynthia ask;
"What's wrong?"
Alfred replied with a smile;
"There is nothing wrong but there is something right. Will you marry me?"
Cynthia wish she could jump to the sky to thank God, she was just shedding tears of joy, she replied;
"Yes! Yes! Yes! Alfred i say Yes! An hundred time and i love you an uncountable time".
They began to kiss so much that they didn't know when Alfred mother, Aminata, Besty, Jack and Alfred father were clapping and applauded them. When Cynthia stopped to see them, she was so shy, Alfred parent ask;
"Daughter-in-law would you grant us just five minutes with your husband?"
She nodded and left for her room, she went to take her bath, wore her night dress and the make-up and then she spray the whole room with another entire perfume and then lit some candle's, put a red carpet and just a turn at the bed, she saw red roses, she knew it was Alfred's work.
After about twenty minutes, Alfred came in, lock the door and saw everything, he look and behold was his beautiful princess anxiously looking outside the window for his arrival, he tip toe to her and then said gently;
"I am sorry for the delay".
She turned and smiled, she replied;
"You know, i thought you were quarelling with your parent over me, i was really scared, really, really scared".
[Alfred look at her, they look into each other's eyes] Alfred ask;
"Do you want me to have you this night or our wedding night although you've promised me?"
Cynthia breath in deeply and replied;
"Why wait already? I am anxious for me to feel your skin over mine, your kisses and caresses, to see your chest and to know how it is to be disvirgined and then to carry your baby Alfred".
Alfred look at her and said;
"You know what? Your smell drives me crazy, tell me what your feelings are".
Cynthia replied;
"Well, i am very scared of losing you and also i am scared it is going to be very painful, you know what i mean, i am also happy that i will be totally yours and no one else's. Thanks for making me know you and also for loving me".
Alfred smiled and began to kiss her, he remove is jacket of her night gown and soon remaining her undies, he gaze at her from her hair to her feet and said;
"You are really beautiful, i never know you are as beautiful and honey as this". She smiled and look at him shyly, he continue kissing her and caressing her right b**bs and soon, they were both on bed together having a climax sex, he gave her satisfaction, sweetness and so many caresses, that she would have ever wished for although she felt pain but enjoyment covered it up......

The next morning when she woke up, she didn't find Alfred beside her, she cleaned up and bath, as she finish bathing, she saw a small note which says
"I love you i'll be right back".
She smiled and said to herself;
"Alfred, thanks for loving me and been there for me, i love you too".
Later at noon, she was asleep when Alfred entered, she didn't know, he just peck her on her fore head and said;
"Thanks for giving yourself to me and thanks for being a virgin. I love you"
She opened her eyes and smile, they kissed each other and hug each other.

*To Be Continue*
stay tune.

End of Chapter 3.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chapter 4..... Alas! The day come!
He knelt down and said;
"I repeat princess, will you marry me?"
She smiled and said;
I repeat, Yes i will be your wife Alfred, your one and only wife".

¤¤¤¤1 month later¤¤¤¤
Cynthia came home with a news, Alfred and his family, with Betsy, Jack, Aminata who already has a grand child from Betsy and Jack, when Cynthia entered, she came to hug Alfred and kiss him, she said;
"Thank you for being the father of my baby".
Alfred ask;
"What do you mean?".
She replied with joy;
"I am pregnant!".
They hug each other so much with joy and everyone celebrated, the next month was a splendid wedding of Alfred Luggard and his princess.
After 8 month, they gave birth to two beautiful twins which were girls and Cynthia said;
"Alas, the orphan who was lost in a cold world is now a warm woman who has one to take good care of her".
Alfred smiled and peck her on her cheeks....

What a love ending....

¤¤¤¤¤THE END¤¤¤¤¤

Winniel
kusibe77
d9ty7
chinweblinkz
prettydiva89
divepen
thronekid
slap1
feambleez1
julietakk
candy
stuff46
46stuff
onemansquad
and some other my masters that i dnt call...u r realy welcome.,
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oh am choosing among the best new come pls vote 4 me if u true luv me...u can do dat thru this link https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/49#30663858
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Precesa
whitemoney
skimpledawg
crowyn1
coolval22com
shaxee
evangelio
u r all invited..pls try vote me 4 d best new comer thru dix link
https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/49#30663858
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kingstylo01
dkronicle
rounakid
bluestarry
techno4life
legendkiddo
vivikul
robot95
teebashy
aprime
edobor108
jezuzboi
slimzjoe
losprince
mhizthemie
trendiitee
idyraph
emtebe
abisoyee
kudz
love2sing
michaelobinna
misssao
chyviv
snakie86
bigwig97
justgo
beesluv
akingbadedavid7
crowny1
wilsonblaise
saqqiol
damilare666
stealthideals
bottombelle
hazardous
u r al invited to this thread pls vote 4 me thru dix link.....https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/49#30663858
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Jokybaby: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wow!Rili Interesting.Am Rili Impressed
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jokybaby:
Wow!Rili Interesting.Am Rili Impressed
Jokybaby pls if u kw am fit 4 d best new comer pls vote 4 me cux am among d nominated ones pls jst click on d second link on my signature post pls vote 4 me.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fembleez1
whitemosquito
vivikul
princesa
u r al invited
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Fembleez1(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cybershow:
Fembleez1
whitemosquito
vivikul
princesa
u r al invited

I don show o, where make I 'si-don'? cheesy
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fembleez1:

I don show o, where make I 'si-don'? cheesy
Oh my oga at d top..pls si'don 4 d vip seat wey i prepare 4 u 4 front..pls vote 4 me..4 d best new comer..c d link thru my signature post
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Boss kusibe77 y u tak run away again ah..vote 4 me pls via my signature post
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Enimoney
beatsbyj2g
okinme
oibrahim
faithomoh24
busterr
adrianpastol
sharonwrites
ozymog
keeper1
kodeya
sisanmattu
ebbymayox
krasid
orshidan
drbaruu86
dnbcrew
weezyfeezy
fatherb13
u r al invited, pls vote 4 me pls..
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cordova
emmaginator
pasqa
cityofdavid
d1ck
bhenehdikt
virtuous900
yemajiteru
senatorpope
xamie271
fatalveli
kaliyu97
ruffhandu
laykorn
olusharp
humbledbygrace
spacefreak
pbeni
shadowbean
cassyrooy
u r al invited, pls vote 4 me am among d nominated 1s
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cutebobo
herexg
simonhabby
emmeritus
shynaboy1
kizzykeziah
mattkent
exellent91
iyenimofe
ibizgirl
ishilove
oyinprince
cheskabiney
sommyqueen
draybanks
theorbiters
chubbiehills
toluene1
achievababe
daveguy50
onuwaje
u r al invited,tak ur sit nd read
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pls criticize if compulsory..pls i nid u 2 vote 4 me pls vote 4 me am among d nominated 1s pls u can du via my signature post pls vote 4 me
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Fembleez1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cybershow:
Oh my oga at d top..pls si'don 4 d vip seat wey i prepare 4 u 4 front..pls vote 4 me..4 d best new comer..c d link thru my signature post
Ok bro. Thanks, would do that now.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fembleez1:

Ok bro. Thanks, would do that now.
U wlcm tenx 4 d vote tenx

1 Like

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by spacefreak: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Will do brother. Right away.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
spacefreak:
Will do brother. Right away.
Alrit boss wil b grateful
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Fembleez1(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cybershow:
U wlcm tenx 4 d vote tenx

Dun mention it bro, would find time to read this piece may be tomorrow
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fembleez1:

Dun mention it bro, would find time to read this piece may be tomorrow
Alrit boss..dat fyn

1 Like

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Branch my other story if u lyk 2 read mor.. https://www.nairaland.com/2131711/sweeter-days-goes
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2015
great job bro
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettydiva89:
great job bro
Tenx..am waitin 4 ur vote wnt u vote 4 me?
yusufibrahim u r wlcm here..kindly vote 4 me..via my signature post pls
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
My boss d9ty7 u r caled here wit ur vip seat cleaned, pls walkin wit ur gr8 ritin skil *hailin d boss*
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Holarbisi440(f): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Good story
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Holarbisi440:
Good story
Alrit ma a big tank u 2 u pls vote 4 me lykwys via d 2nd link in my signature post pls vote
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ollyfad u r invite here 2
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by kizzykeziah: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
I've taken my seat and about to begin.
Thanks for the invite.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 / Role Of Arts In National Development / The Story Of A Wise Business Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.