Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,950 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) (21189 Views)

Cold / A New Chapter (An Emotional Story) / A Cold Day In Hell ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by stuff46(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dyoungstar:
It's my honour to reckon with every writer and reader here

What has been happening to the writers in this forum is no longer acceptable in this age and time.

One does not wash his hands clean only to crack nuts for the chicken.

A dog cannot after eating shit and the sheep's teeth get stained.

He that goes about setting the world ablaze, will always come for more matches.

It is so sad that Seun and his league of extra ordinary MODs whom 90% of them are sadist especially to literature section and writers does not have any reasonable solution to proffer to our plight in the group. This kept me wondering if Seun actually created this site himself or he hired someone who does not know the nitty gritty of programming to design this site, much to my chagrin this site was design using joomla or a template design that cannot allow for further modification, hence Seun should have known that he can create a code in the literature section that'll disable copying of text in the group.

To make matters worse, Seun came up with a disclaimer that our posts are solely our responsibility to carter for. Whoever gave him that advise is wicked Because that statement has placed him in the shoes of sadist also.

I know that after reading this post either Seun or his worshippers called MODs will trash it and ban me for 1 year, this is not the first time of them doing it, so am prepared for the worst, all the same, our voices must be heard.

My fellow literature lovers, I implore you all to stop writing on NL for now until the management has digged out a lasting solution, then if you have a story running on NL be it literature, sexuality, diaries or any section; Because our adversary the plagiarist are looming around looking for stories to steal, and they are not willing to stop anytime soon.

So many people's works have been stolen by literature thieves from different countries.

I remember a Ghanaian stealing AudreyTims Unfulfilled Promises etc.

Therefore I suggest that everyone pauses his/her stories until there are tangible reasons to continue, moreover, we are not paid like the MODs to write, yet we are the ones suffering.

In a nut shell, let's abandon all stories till further notice even if it takes 2 years; meanwhile as a writer be writing and storing them in your books or system, you can even make money by publishing them into an ebook (contact me if you need assistance on the ebook thing, I'll definitely help). Lastly, pull down half of your story from NL and let's see how they'll steal them.

Thanks for your candid response.

Signed:
#LET'S FIGHT PLAGIARISM GROUP ON WHATSAPP

#SayNoToPlagiarism.

MODs am waiting for your ban.

Note: Seun and his MODs can't do anything more than what they are doing but they can help disable copy and paste and stop banning people for saying their minds.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
teamplayey:

. . . Waiting patiently
Alrit boss..wil update 2mao
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kusibe77:
kunnu
Oh i wil gt dat 4 u nw in a jiffy.....hmmm..z dne nw..z it dat tasty to taste unh
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by kingstylo01(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cyber, following...
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
kingstylo01:
Cyber, following...

Ah..my boss u r here am api 4 dat...so ani corection out dere...and du wana tak ani tin
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Kusibe77(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cybershow:
Oh i wil gt dat 4 u nw in a jiffy.....hmmm..z dne nw..z it dat tasty to taste unh
yurp
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kusibe77:
yurp
Alrit boss...tenx 4 folowing
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by kingstylo01(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cybershow:
Ah..my boss u r here am api 4 dat...so ani corection out dere...and du wana tak ani tin
give me time sir, when i go through, i'll post my observations
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
kingstylo01:
give me time sir, when i go through, i'll post my observations
Alrit sir..u such a gr8 boss..
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by kingstylo01(m): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cybershow:
give me time sir, when i go through, i'll post my observations.

Just pass me roasted pineaple with fried papaw and one fine babe wey go dey rub my stomach as i dey read... *winks*
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
kingstylo01:
give me time sir, when i go through, i'll post my observations.
Just pass me roasted pineaple with fried papaw and one fine babe wey go dey rub my stomach as i dey read... *winks*
Wininiel wil b gud.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kingstylo01 ur wish av bin granted unh? *winks* wininiel z it nt gud 2 stay wit kingstylo unh?
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
William smiled and said;
"That's where the point lies boss0the solution now is now define,fight for what is strong between you and don't let it go without leaving reality,boss,have you gone to see her today?"
Alfred said;
"No William"
Williams replied;
"go,move close instead of abstaining from her. come on boss". williams persuade him and Alfred left for her room. He knocked and heard a reply;
"come in!" He entered and met Besty and princess talking he said jokingly;
"can i join the chat?" They smiled and said;
"yes of course!!!" [Besty wanted ti stand for him to sit,but he told her to sit] he sat on the tiled floor made of blue glass,he sat beside princess and cynthia speak out and she said;
"Besty told me that you came for me but i was asleep". he smiled and said;
"Yes and are you gaining your strength little by little?" she heaved a sigh of relief and said;
"yes,as the breeze blows and the clock ticks,i get better and for your kindness to me,it make agitated for you to get happy by seeing me better each day".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by teamplayey: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thanks,
...(But it's kind of very short. #just saying* )

1 Like

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
U wlcm..i wil mak it lengthy in ma nxt post..@ teamplayey

1 Like

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmm....be careful what u ask 4 cyber,u haven't seen my pix yet.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
cyn cyn Cynthia my gal
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wininiel...lolz..r u nw fightin me nw..am i nt joking..hmmm..ma binu o..z dat y dae vex..dat u dnt even gv me a corection in ma post
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Prettydiva89 Wow!!! dat fyn
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Kusibe77(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cybershow! ...he seats on the tiled.

Dats will be kind of cool to watch.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2015
Yes of course at kusibe77

1 Like

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2015
Haba....moi not fighting u oh.
I've not been really been able to read novels lately like dat,am extra busy bt anyway,I hope to resume soonest.
I'm however impressed by the length though. Well done sir.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2015
wininiel alrit ma i hear u ma....tenx for ur compliment
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2015
#teamplayey
Alfred smiled and said;
"To me,,your health is utmost because i would have blame myself if i didn't help you". Cynthia smiled and replied;
"No,you can't blame yourself [she hold his hand tightly in her hand as she was caressing it,passion ran through Alfred veins,he had never felt that with Linda] if destiny didn't want me to know you or help me, i mean if you didn't help me, you can't blame yourself so i thank you for helping me,a wanderer. So are we going to live here forever?"
He nod in agreement and replied;
"Yes princess,yes" she look at the beautiful ceiling and ask;
"Are you married or engaged?"
Alfred replied;
"Well,yes, i am engaged to a girl named Linda Shaw, she is from a rich family". [Tears sum up on her eye lids,she was already in love with Alfred Luggard] Cynthia ask;
"Do you love her? Does she make you happy?"
Alfred replied;
"Well, i doubt my feelings now because i am about to choose between two ladies of different social class and i think i am drooling for the low one as regarded by people but full of wisdom than the rich but haughty one.. Satisfied?". She took a deep breath in and said;
"When will i be able too walk well again?" Alfred replied;
"Since you get better by days,by every tick of the clock, soon princess, soon my lo......hmm....my princess".
He left the room and entered his room,he said to Williams;
"Thank God, i almost bleeped up,i almost say "MY LOVE" and almost kiss her. Thank God i didn't do that". Williams smile and said;
"Boss,you have to rest. Good day".

3 days later.
Princess was beginning to improve more than before that she is almost well Dr Baran came to test her and came to the living room where Alfred, Linda by his side,his parents his sisters and the guards,when Dr Baran came,Alfred rose and ask;
"How is she fairing,good or bad?" Dr Baran smiled and said;
"Good as usual and now,she can be able to walk well,but must not eat the normal food but the medical food that she is eating till she get well completely and now, she can be able to adapt to any environment and thank you for devoting time for her. Thank you very much Boss. I can now leave".. Alfred replied;
"Thank you also Baran,take this cheque as a token,it is just five hundred thousand euros. Thanks once again Baran". Dr Baran left...... *To be continue*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
#wininiel
When Alfred was about to go,Lida ask;
"can i follow you?" Alfred said;
"yes,if you want". As they were about to go,they saw Cynthia and Besty who was helping her down the stairs approaching, Alfred ran up to her, he held her on her waist and she lean on his shoulder, Linda andthe mother of Alfred look at them suspiciously, Alfred mother told Mr Luggard,she said;
"something is going on between this two". Alfred father neglected her words because he wish above all things that they should fall for each other and get married. When she got down to the living room, she said;
"Thank you Alfred" she smiled... Alfred mother burned in uncontrollable anger and said;
"How dare you call him Alfred? Even we his parent respect him and you call him Alfred" as if he was your baby, even his fiancee respect him now to talk of you this.............."SOCIAL CLIMBER". Cynthia managed to keep the tears that was already rolling down her cheeks, Alfred turn to his mother and said;
"How dare you address her like that? This is the first day you set your eyes on her but i see hatred in you mum,what is it to you if she calls me Alfred or even if she call me by my last name which you have forgotten? Mother, first impression last longer, even if you change tomorrow,nothing can change her picture about you, you are an insolent woman...[A hard dirty slap landed on his face by Linda, Besty and Cynthia opened their mouth agape when Alfred gave her four slaps instead of one] he said;
"Never try that in your life because i won't pardon you, Slut!".
He went up with princess and Besty while Linda was abusing him, calling him names, she said to Alfred mother;
"Do you know he slapped me because of that stupid girl and called me slut, she is dead as long as she is in this house".
In Cynthia room......
She was weeping and Besty was petting her, Alfred knock and open the door, he shut the door and knelt down at her front, Cynthia was much surprise, Alfred can never kneel for any one as rich as they are, but she a poor orphan, she has a great priviledge, she said;
"Did you see what your mother called me unh? Was that right? You should have let me wander about as i've always done but to tie me down to you, i don't think it is doing me good thing [she sobs] [Alfred sat beside her and held her chin] he ask;
"Do you believe me or them?" she replied;
"Of course i believe you buy w..........[He cuts in]
"No buts, you believeme, then don't let their words bother you,either that of my mum or Linda, onlymy words and God's word,Besty and Aminata,My sisters and Williams words should move you"..
Cynthia ask;
"What if you say something that is not good or you get annoyed withme that can make me go to comma?"
Alfred ask;
"and why should that be?"
Cynthia replied;
"You are my saviour,i admire you, adore you and you are my most cherished treasure. So what of the question i ask you?" Alfred smiled and said;
"Babe, i would never,ever do anything to make you cry, i promise you that, i swear to what is most important to you".
Cynthia said in her mind;
"You are the most important tome Alfred, my love"..................*To be continue*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by teamplayey: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Thanks for the dedication, Cybershow!
God bless you real good
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by teamplayey: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
...But Alfred did not speak well to his mother.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Teamplayey u gr8ly wlcm....hmm dnt mind dat alfred jawe..na gel e dae syd..u kw luv is blind dat y *winks*

1 Like

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
if am Alfred mother ehn,na me go kill him.He spoke too much to his mama,after all a mother will always want the best for her child

btw well done cybershow
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Prettydiva89 na so u talk m nw..bt if na reality u no sabi du dat 2 ur child se na lie? *winks*
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
i cant oo you are right riches doesn't matter
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ehn ehn..u c..and u kw alfred z nt much more unda his parent o at prettydiva89

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 / Perfect For Us / What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.