Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) (20833 Views)

Cold / A New Chapter (An Emotional Story) / A Cold Day In Hell ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
His eyes caught two girls laughing as they were jumping for joy at just one thousand pesos,he said in his mind;"This one with a kind of ash hair is very beautiful,beside,i have a fiancee".when he got to linda place,they stayed together in a hotel for a week according to her wish.in the neighbour hood,betsy and cynthia were walking around when a woman came from their back and landed cynthia a hard slap.Betsy calm cynthia and shouted back at the woman,she said;"you evil woman,what did she do to you" The woman said;"she almost pour my food that i was cooking away!" Betsy look at cynthia and said,"let's leave this worthless woman alone,let's go cynthia".As they moved a little,the woman wanted to hold them and just then then,her leg hit the fire she was making.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Skimpledawg(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dz is quite better bros! Nw ama follow u till d end!
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ah don land bro ride on me dy follow u til d end
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
@JULIETAKK..Hmmm..u wil gt 2 kw mor abt rose leta..bt julietAKK dnt b anoid..my update may b short sumtym bt i wil try ma best..z jst dat ma fne got spoilt..and z 1 smal fne am uxing bt i wil du ma best..
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Onemansquad:
Ah don land bro ride on me dy follow u til d end
Tenx bros na u i dae hail o..tuaale 4 u..ma oga
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Skimpledawg:
Dz is quite better bros! Nw ama follow u till d end!
tenx sir..i luv u as ma oga
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by JulietAKK(f): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cybershow:
@JULIETAKK..Hmmm..u wil gt 2 kw mor abt rose leta..bt julietAKK dnt b anoid..my update may b short sumtym bt i wil try ma best..z jst dat ma fne got spoilt..and z 1 smal fne am uxing bt i wil du ma best..
I trust you to do your best. It's a nice and I am honoured to be here. Thank you.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2015
JulietAKK:

I trust you to do your best. It's a nice and I am honoured to be here. Thank you.
U Wlcm Ma
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
My post may b short 2dae..am on ma kneel beging dat u suld bear with me..pls z nt ma fault
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Skimpledawg(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
^^^
No lele bro! Just drop it like is hawt
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
The fire blow and everywhere began to burn faster,soon betsy found a way out,remainin cynthia,as she wanted to help her out,fire melt the rope and the rope cut off,cynthia fel right in the middle of the fire,she began to cry softly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
"I don't want to die now" that was what she was saying as the fire move closer..**Outside** Alfred was passing and saw the telenova people,he saw fire and just then a voice caught his attention,he got down from his car and saw betsy screaming..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
"Help! princess is in the fire! somebody help me please!" she turned and saw Alfred,she held his leg and said;"youngman,please i beg you to help me,princess is inside,don't let her die;"Alfred was moved at her tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Skimpledawg:
^^^
No lele bro! Just drop it like is hawt
K tenx 4 understandin..u r a gud oga
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmm..pls my oga's dnt b anoid dat ma update are 2 small..bt i wil du ma best to repair ma fne to mak it lenghter dan dis...julietAKK,Stuff,Skimpledawg pls bear wit me..nd oda oga i dnt mention bear wit me
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by JulietAKK(f): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Cybershow:
Hmmm..pls my oga's dnt b anoid dat ma update are 2 small..bt i wil du ma best to repair ma fne to mak it lenghter dan dis...julietAKK,Stuff,Skimpledawg pls bear wit me..nd oda oga i dnt mention bear wit me
Its okay.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
JulietAKK:

Its okay.
Tenx Ma
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
He commanded that water should be four on him very well,just as he was about to enter the fire,the fire people came and he also saw his mother but that didn't buldge him,he enter the fire speedily,he searched for the princess..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
He saw her smelling the fire face to face,he carried her in his arms and was going,the fire exploded again,he made sure that princess was secure in his arms where he use thick pull over to wrap her..Alfred mother was screaming on the fire men;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
"You are making the fire explode,you are not extinguishing fire! Be fast! nothing must happen to my son!" soon Alfred made his way out and besty and her mother came to kneel down and say;"Thank you sir"........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
He smiled but never drop cynthia who didn't want to get down before,she was enjoying the way he carried her with so much love and affection,she was happy,she crept quietly in his arms. Alfred look at besty and said;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
"Are you her sister and [to aminata] are you are mother?" betsy replied;"well she is my sis and she is her mother not biologically".Alfred said;"follow me to the hospital,she look ill-treated,i have to test her in the hospital,will you?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Betsy ask;"sir,who are you?" Alfred smiled and said;"just a friend,my name is Alfred Luggard,the son of spain Governor" They were shocked at his kindness and said;"well we fell in a good hands.Thanks o princess".Alfred mother come and said;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
"Why did you risk your life for this poor girl who has no future?!" Alfred replied;"everyone has a destined future and remember that no condition is permanent". As far as i am concern,i'll pay the bill of this girl even if it is my hospital...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
I would not let her go out of my arm unless i want to and not even you can let her go off my arm,mother.[to betsy and her mother] "Common ladies,let's go [pointing to aminata] go and join the second car [to betsy],we'll go in the same car,guards let's go"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Onemansquad,stuff46,skimpledaug And JulietAKK Hmmmmm Tenx 4 Ur Support On Dix Thread May God Help U And 4 Bearin Wit Me 4 Sumtym Am Realy Grateful Tenx Alot And Sum Pple I Dnt Mention Tenx 4 Ur Cooperation
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 04, 2015
Please try and increase the length of your story, am also using a java phone too
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 12:32am On Jan 04, 2015
Shaxee:
Please try and increase the length of your story, am also using a java phone too
Kk Sir Bt Z D Fault Of D Operamini M Usin N Ma Ucbrowser Z Nt Connectin Dat Y Z Short Bt I Wil Try Ma Best Tenx U Are A Gud Boss
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Cybershow:
Kk Sir Bt Z D Fault Of D Operamini M Usin N Ma Ucbrowser Z Nt Connectin Dat Y Z Short Bt I Wil Try Ma Best Tenx U Are A Gud Boss
you welcome, what version of opera mini re you using? Am using v8.0
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Shaxee:
you welcome, what version of opera mini re you using? Am using v8.0
U C Boss Ur Version Is Higher Dan Mine,m Usin D Smallest Version Whc Z V4.5
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 04, 2015
Cybershow:
U C Boss Ur Version Is Higher Dan Mine,m Usin D Smallest Version Whc Z V4.5
i guess you upgrade it! Cause some opera's re so slow! On java phones!
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2015
Shaxee:
i guess you upgrade it! Cause some opera's re so slow! On java phones!
Yea I Wil Try My Best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 / Role Of Arts In National Development / The Story Of A Wise Business Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.