Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) (20780 Views)

Cold / A New Chapter (An Emotional Story) / A Cold Day In Hell ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 06, 2015
Cybershow:
Lolz..bt i no know why o..bt can you tel me d reason
You'r cyber
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2015
thronekid:

You'r cyber
Lolz na u kw o..oga king
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 06, 2015
Cybershow:
Lolz na u kw o..oga king
Cyber
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2015
thronekid:

Cyber
Lolz..u dae hail me wey b smal pikin..bt my baba wey me kal king..he z sitin on d throne.*winks*
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2015
Cybershow:
Lolz..u dae hail me wey b smal pikin..bt my baba wey me kal king..he z sitin on d throne.*winks*
Boss mi
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
thronekid:

Boss mi
hmm u wn dae whine me abi hmmmmm
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
I know you pple you be thinking that it is Linda that knock but let me let d bird out of my pocket now...............
#kingphilip,kusibe77,thronekid,divepen,prettydiva89.
---continuation---
It was Besty that knock, so when she didn't heard a reply, she opened and saw them, she and Jack sigh and left....
The next morning which was the engagement, everyone were trooping in, Alfred wore a shirt, trouser to make it smart with his body so he could look handsome, he came inside Cynthia's room who was dressing, she was in a jumper and trouser, a very short one, he sneakly come in and said;
"How was your night?"
She smiled and said;
"Good and i am sure yours is also good. You look so handsome that i am beginning to get jealous that so many girls would look at you so much but they can't take you away from me that all i know"
They both laugh and began to kiss but a voice calling interrupted;
"Som! Where are you!"
Cynthia stopped and said;
"Why don't you let go of me and we'll meet in the night okay? Go, i don't want your mother and that damn snake [Linda] to come here, i love you very, very much, go, go, go"
She opened the door, check left and right and then he left, she also dress up for the engagement.....
*To Be Continue*

stay tune......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cybershow:
hmm u wn dae whine me abi hmmmmm
Whining ke? Laise pe mo njo Ballerina!
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
thronekid:

Whining ke? Laise pe mo njo Ballerina!
Lolz na u xabi...d gr8 king..two hand for a person lyk u..whc means tuale to my..king
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Sirneij(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
The story is indeed touching...Pls bro,try to extend its length as suggested by some members.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
well done bro you are really trying
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sirneij:
The story is indeed touching...Pls bro,try to extend its length as suggested by some members.
Alrit Sir i wil tak heed 2 corection..tenx 4 ur support..a vip sit z dere 4 u
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
prettydiva89:
well done bro you are really trying
Oh tenx mummy..tenx also 4 ur suport in dix thread tenx..am grateful
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Cybershow:
Oh tenx mummy..tenx also 4 ur suport in dix thread tenx..am grateful
welcome
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by jezuzboi(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Thumbs Up Cybershow
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Missmossy(f): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
Welldone Cybershow, really enjoying this story, Kudos.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:38am On Feb 08, 2015
prettydiva89:

welcome
Alrit
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:43am On Feb 08, 2015
jezuzboi:
Thumbs Up Cybershow
I Sight u boss
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 3:45am On Feb 08, 2015
Missmossy:
Welldone Cybershow, really enjoying this story, Kudos.
Oh tenx..am glad meetin u..u r realy wlcm
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by cassyrooy(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2015
I don show.

Try to use complete english words *kill the abbreviation, it's addictive*

Whats up with the 'peso', 'euro' and 'naira'? Dont drag it, just pick one and your story will be great.

Try leaving out a line when starting a new scene.

*Work on your internet gadget and discover what really works, i mean efficient, fast, reliable and convenient not to you in some manners but for what you do with it*

*And thanks for gracing my story*
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Alrit...i wil tak 2 corection...u wlcm..u kw u r my boss na?
cassyrooy:
I don show
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by cassyrooy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Cybershow:
Alrit...i wil tak 2 corection...u wlcm..u kw u r my boss na?
Lets not drag this. Continue bro
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
cassyrooy:
Lets not drag this. Continue bro
Alrit updatin 2mao..
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
----contiuation----
The engagement began when Alfred came down stairs, he ordered for a television fixed in the wall and a video player, every one was surprised and didn't know why he ordered for that and just then the so-called fiancee of the day came out with her maids, she wore a blue gown which expose her br**st, her laps and exposing all her body curves, she came to hold Alfred on his face/chin and said;
"Today, we will be together and no one will ever seperate us my love, i swear that no one again".
Alfred only nod his head and ask;
"Are all your people present?"
Linda replied;
"Yes, they are all here".
The master of the ceremony came and said;
"Holla everybody!"
The people replied;
"Hi"
The M.C continue;
"We are here for the engagement of two people, the Governor son and the daughter of the Governor's Secretary and we are about to join them together partially before they are joined permanently, so i want to invite to the microphone Dr. Alfred Luggard [People applaude as he came forward to the microphone] he said;
"Good afternoon everybody, president, vice president, senate, Governor, deputy, house of representative, Governor secetary, judiciary, legislator, judges, all the people present in this remarkable occasion. Most of all, i would like to greet the highest person in my heart and tell her to come and say Hi [Linda was all smiles, ready to go out] and i'll call to Cynthia, My princess, please come over"

[Everyone was so surprise that he didn't call Linda's name]
Cynthia came to say "Hi" and then left for her seat..
Alfred continue;
"I wish to tell everyone that although you would eat or drink but the mission for coming here will be unfulfilled [No one know what he was talking about] i am or want to say sorry to Mr and Mrs Shaw and My Parent because I, Alfred Luggard is not getting engaged to Linda Shaw because she is an undecent, haughty and most of all, i don't love her, i've found the true love of my life. Thank you"

[Alfred went to put or insert a disc into the video player and to the surprise of everybody, they saw that Linda was having sex with four men at a time for more than eight good hours, Linda was weeping, her parent were lashing her with their hands and Alfred was realy pitying her] After the disc has been finally played, Alfred went to the microphone and remove a beautiful box that was shinning, he said;
"I should have given Linda this but Linda Shaw doesn't deserve it so i am going to give my true love. Enjoy yourselves dear people. Linda if you come againg to the world, you will learn to be decent and to keep your dignity. Thank you".
He went away and Linda ran after him.......

*To Be Continue*
stay tune.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Teebashy(f): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Cybershow:
----contiuation----
The engagement began when Alfred came down stairs, he ordered for a television fixed in the wall and a video player, every one was surprised and didn't know why he ordered for that and just then the so-called fiancee of the day came out with her maids, she wore a blue gown which expose her br**st, her laps and exposing all her body curves, she came to hold Alfred on his face/chin and said;
"Today, we will be together and no one will ever seperate us my love, i swear that no one again".
Alfred only nod his head and ask;
"Are all your people present?"
Linda replied;
"Yes, they are all here".
The master of the ceremony came and said;
"Holla everybody!"
The people replied;
"Hi"
The M.C continue;
"We are here for the engagement of two people, the Governor son and the daughter of the Governor's Secretary and we are about to join them together partially before they are joined permanently, so i want to invite to the microphone Dr. Alfred Luggard [People applaude as he came forward to the microphone] he said;
"Good afternoon everybody, president, vice president, senate, Governor, deputy, house of representative, Governor secetary, judiciary, legislator, judges, all the people present in this remarkable occasion. Most of all, i would like to greet the highest person in my heart and tell her to come and say Hi [Linda was all smiles, ready to go out] and i'll call to Cynthia, My princess, please come over"

[Everyone was so surprise that he didn't call Linda's name]
Cynthia came to say "Hi" and then left for her seat..
Alfred continue;
"I wish to tell everyone that although you would eat or drink but the mission for coming here will be unfulfilled [No one know what he was talking about] i am or want to say sorry to Mr and Mrs Shaw and My Parent because I, Alfred Luggard is not getting engaged to Linda Shaw because she is an undecent, haughty and most of all, i don't love her, i've found the true love of my life. Thank you"

[Alfred went to put or insert a disc into the video player and to the surprise of everybody, they saw that Linda was having sex with four men at a time for more than eight good hours, Linda was weeping, her parent were lashing her with their hands and Alfred was realy pitying her] After the disc has been finally played, Alfred went to the microphone and remove a beautiful box that was shinning, he said;
"I should have given Linda this but Linda Shaw doesn't deserve it so i am going to give my true love. Enjoy yourselves dear people. Linda if you come againg to the world, you will learn to be decent and to keep your dignity. Thank you".
He went away and Linda ran after him.......

*To Be Continue*
stay tune.....
That is too bad of Alfred
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Teebashy:

bad u say,then Linda is perfect right?
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Teebashy(f): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettydiva89:

bad u say,then Linda is perfect right?
I don't mean Linda is right.....but he shld have thought abt d reaction of his and her parent
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Teebashy:

I don't mean Linda is right.....but he shld have thought abt d reaction of his and her parent
maybe he should have done that privately,but i guessed he made it public cos he never love her
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Teebashy(f): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettydiva89:

maybe he should have done that privately,but i guessed he made it public cos he never love her
DAT is true
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Teebashy:

Hmm y
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettydiva89:

Sumhw ryt
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Cybershow:
Sumhw ryt
somehow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Italian's Baby Mother / Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ / It Started With A Kiss. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.