Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service (27302 Views)

Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam / Now That The Cross-over Jamboree Is Over (must read) / How Was Your Cross-over Service?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by obekah(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mtchweeeeee.... Some dude dey pissed me off wid their so-called posts full of instinct.. ..

For crying out loud, if one does'nt have nothing worth posting must u invent frustrating post? Worn ideas? Na by force say u must make HIT?

I suggest Admin should wake up to change his customer's orientation about Naira Land, or may be I need a little orientation on the concept of NL!!!!!

Abeg make una dey digest n filter una post wella b4 making public abeg !! Na beg I dey beg no be fight !!

Cos some posts r just disgusting n irritating !!!
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by baybeeboi: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
I don't fall under any of the categories..
Maybe am not a youth
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Those like me that will be checking out all d dance steps and be LOLing abt 'em
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by baybeeboi: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
tundeayo2020:
yayyy firsty la commentus on a second pageio
eyaaaaa!
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by ogaofficer(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Some people's phone, money and shoe will be hijacked tonight. . . . Na my tecno torch i go carry enta church.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by CzarRex: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
d ones hu can't wait 4 12am 2 reach so dat dey can hug dat female crush dey've bin eyein all thru d service
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by ogaofficer(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Some people's phone, money and shoe will be hijacked tonight. . . . Na my tecno torch i go carry enta church. Thats what we called the stealer and the stealee.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tosyne2much(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
obekah:
Mtchweeeeee.... Some dude dey pissed me off wid their so-called posts full of instinct.. ..

For crying out loud, if one does'nt have nothing worth posting must u invent frustrating post? Worn ideas? Na by force say u must make HIT?

I suggest Admin should wake up to change his customer's orientation about Naira Land, or may be I need a little orientation on the concept of NL!!!!!

Abeg make una dey digest n filter una post wella b4 making public abeg !! Na beg I dey beg no be fight !!

na true u yarn ooo my broda.. Make dem dey filter all these so-called posts full of instinct.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Chuksemi(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
That is the best service of the year!
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Fabdedon(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
kristina1:

gringrin
Howdy? i saw ur mention,tanx
''de neda'' = you welcome smiley
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
I was number one last year and started going back to church this year,when I stay with my uncle and have no choice but to go to church
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
guilty of no 1
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by AdeniyiA(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ojisik:
13. The ones who will step into club immediately after the grace has been said grin
cheesy
Two things are always involved, One/first for God, second for Caesar
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
MrSinister:
First to comment grin

Honestly I fall under category 1 sha grin
@ ya age?
You still dey do 1st to commentus!
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by dyabman(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
Number 1 only...but God dey
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by AdeniyiA(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
obekah:

if You're not comfortable with some posts, go and....

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by daxon001(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Op thanks 4d 'ajasa' dat u added 2 ur thread 2 spice it up:-/
no hard feelings.ur thread no 'conk' reach.
anyways i'm on d look out 4 d last fp thread of 2014.hope dat thread will b mine.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tosyne2much(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
AdeniyiA:

if You're not comfortable with some posts, go and....
if that dude who calls himself obekah is not comfortable with my post, let him rush to 3rd mainland water and do the needful grin

He still has 3 hours left
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Lovexme(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
..and those that'd rather stay at home.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
codedflowz:
The ones that will get drunk and run into a nearby church when it's five minutes to 12 to join them in shouting Happy new year

Yes, like me. But this time, I will be shouting Happy new year in the beer parlor.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
I Just looked back at the silly things my friends and I used to do at cross over service when men were boys and I decided to put this down

Ten Types of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service

1. The ones who can't remember when last they attended church service or have never attended church since the beginning of the year but will attend the cross over service

2. The ones who will keep going in and out of the church for no reason. ** wetin dem dey find sef ** ?

3. The ones who will go to church just to woo ladies. They will go into the church auditorium, check if pretty ladies are present and will start strategizing on how to strike up a convo immediately after the service

4. The ones who will go for Cross over service and start blowing knockouts outside the auditorium

5. The ones who will go and make their supplication to God. You will see them praying and sweating profusely as if that is their last day on earth

6. The ones who will keep receiving calls and typing new year messages as if their lives depend on it

7. The ones who will attend the cross-over service for no reason. During prayers, dey will not pray, during praise and worship, you will never see them dance. ** wetin una come find come church sef? **

8. The ones who will keep checking their wrist watches as if they want to add more time to their life span. They are more concerned about the time, therefore, they pay little or no attention to the short sermon

9. The ones who would run out of the church the moment it is 12am on the dot. They will not even return to share the grace

10. The ones who will keep disturbing you about the time. ** is it 12 O'clock yet ?**

Written by: Tosyne2much
Hahahahahahahahahaha...u yeye oooo...inshort as am reading ds out,all d category falls on every one of us here..thumb up 2 uuuuuuuuuu,u jus made ds crossover sweet 4 us
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tosyne2much(m): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Midehi:

Hahahahahahahahahaha...u yeye oooo...inshort as am reading ds out,all d category falls on every one of us here..thumb up 2 uuuuuuuuuu,u jus made ds crossover sweet 4 us
Thanks miss
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by holatin(m): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
woooooow !!! I'm popular ?
no tease me jare, na people like you dey rock romance section.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by IVORY2009(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
lolz, the OP is not far frm the truth, everybody will be present @ church 2day.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by maryhaam(f): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ojisik:
13. The ones who will step into club immediately after the grace has been said grin
tht the next thing,go n shoki for God
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by etenyong(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hmmmm dat No 3, I cant 4get myself and 3 of my friends trekking from Orile to Ojuelegba to attend cross over service on 31st dec 2005, just bcus of girls. However, we suceeded in our mission but thank God am now a man.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Franchise21(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
I Just looked back at the silly things my friends and I used to do at cross over service when men were boys and I decided to put this down

Ten Types of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service

1. The ones who can't remember when last they attended church service or have never attended church since the beginning of the year but will attend the cross over service

2. The ones who will keep going in and out of the church for no reason. ** wetin dem dey find sef ** ?

3. The ones who will go to church just to woo ladies. They will go into the church auditorium, check if pretty ladies are present and will start strategizing on how to strike up a convo immediately after the service

4. The ones who will go for Cross over service and start blowing knockouts outside the auditorium

5. The ones who will go and make their supplication to God. You will see them praying and sweating profusely as if that is their last day on earth

6. The ones who will keep receiving calls and typing new year messages as if their lives depend on it

7. The ones who will attend the cross-over service for no reason. During prayers, dey will not pray, during praise and worship, you will never see them dance. ** wetin una come find come church sef? **

8. The ones who will keep checking their wrist watches as if they want to add more time to their life span. They are more concerned about the time, therefore, they pay little or no attention to the short sermon

9. The ones who would run out of the church the moment it is 12am on the dot. They will not even return to share the grace

10. The ones who will keep disturbing you about the time. ** is it 12 O'clock yet ?**

Written by: Tosyne2much
Number 9... Spot on
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by xmich(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
11,Those of them who will go to church today just to comfirm if the OP have just laid.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Skimpledawg(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
alberto2k:
Tosyne2much no vex abeg
I come book space for 2015

#One leg uP

*the one who takes time to shake everyone when its Officially 12:00am (thank God Naija is Ebola free or else....)

*the ones that starts sleeping from last year till new year e.g suxxman et skimpledawg (they've actually been sleeping since last year o). Sheey na coma dem dey?
undecided
Buahahahha!!....lehme reserve ma comments till arnd 12! Shey na me u dey cari play! Cry cry baby cos say kenwins no say 'hi' tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by youngice(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Abeg who dey make FP pass lalasticlala or tosyne2much
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by adedayourt(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

LoL smiley

Ur sinns are 4given
Cheerup nd grin grin ur way into 2015
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by phlamesG: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
d ones wey go dey sleep like goat 4 church grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) / Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) / Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.