Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service (27295 Views)

Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam / Now That The Cross-over Jamboree Is Over (must read) / How Was Your Cross-over Service?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
11. The ones that go to observe the types of people in the church. wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Chijosky(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
I think I cant escape no.6
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by koredeolanrewaju(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Na tru u've said, in my street nw,they're t
here standing by in hope for girls to have canal knowlede of..May God help we guys. Happy new year in advance.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Dbboy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Do people still attend crossover I for one forgot about religion long time ago
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by willorie(f): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ojisik:
13. The ones who will step into club immediately after the grace has been said grin
cheesy cheesy
Speaking of urself abi?

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Scholes007(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Moz22:
Its already 2015 in China...I blame GEJ for This ‪#‎GEJ_OUT‬ ‪#‎BUHARI_IN‬
lol grin
Moz22:
Its already 2015 in China...I blame GEJ for This ‪#‎GEJ_OUT‬ ‪#‎BUHARI_IN‬
lol
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by willorie(f): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
. The ones who will go and make their supplication to God. You will see them praying and sweating profusely as if that is their last day on earth

cheesy cheesy
Lol

But dat kind prayer self at times the tire me ooo
Bros abi Sis, wetin nao?
Na today be ur last day on earth?
Abi if u no pray like dat Him no go answer?

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tosyne2much(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
xmich:
11,Those of them who will go to church today just to comfirm if the OP have just laid.
hahahahahahahahhaha grin

You no serious oooo grin
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tosyne2much(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
youngice:
Abeg who dey make FP pass lalasticlala or tosyne2much
let's give honour to whom honour is due

Na lalasticlala be the king of FP grin
Abeg no dey do that comparism again else my threads no go dey hit FP again be dat ooo tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by willorie(f): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dbboy:
Do people still attend crossover I for one forgot about religion long time ago

Then U're a walking corpse! cry lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by anthoniaz(f): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lol.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tosyne2much(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
0rex:
11. The ones that go to observe the types of people in the church. wink
oga abeg park well jhor, make you dey your lane tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by youngice(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
let's give honour to whom honour is due

Na lalasticlala be the king of FP grin
Abeg no dey do that comparism again else my threads no go dey hit FP again be dat ooo tongue
I like this guy grin grin grin
No homo
Happy new year jare
Washere
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tosyne2much(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
willorie:
. The ones who will go and make their supplication to God. You will see them praying and sweating profusely as if that is their last day on earth

cheesy cheesy
Lol

But dat kind prayer self at times the tire me ooo
Bros abi Sis, wetin nao?
Na today be ur last day on earth?
Abi if u no pray like dat Him no go answer?
funny enough, na so I dey pray for cross over service ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tosyne2much(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
youngice:

I like this guy grin grin grin
No homo
Happy new year jare
Washere
Thanks boss I really appreciate

I wish you d same my broda

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Godgozie(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Thank God for Great 2014, 2015 by his grace will be Better for All...
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
oga abeg park well jhor, make you dey your lane tongue
grin HNY 3hrs 12 minutes in advance.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tosyne2much(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
0rex:
grin HNY 3hrs 12 minutes in advance.
Same to u bro

May we enter into the new year in peace and joy

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by MrSinister(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
@ ya age?
You still dey do 1st to commentus!

grin my brother! I just wan catch the fun grin na sign of good things to come for the new year.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Kateykate:
May God forgive you and have mercy on you. I pray you repent this year before you see the consuming part of the Almighty.

Amen!
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
MrSinister:
First to comment grin

Honestly I fall under category 1 sha grin
God just dey look you
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
I Just looked back at the silly things my friends and I used to do at cross over service when men were boys and I decided to put this down

Ten Types of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service

1. The ones who can't remember when last they attended church service or have never attended church since the beginning of the year but will attend the cross over service

2. The ones who will keep going in and out of the church for no reason. ** wetin dem dey find sef ** ?

3. The ones who will go to church just to woo ladies. They will go into the church auditorium, check if pretty ladies are present and will start strategizing on how to strike up a convo immediately after the service

4. The ones who will go for Cross over service and start blowing knockouts outside the auditorium

5. The ones who will go and make their supplication to God. You will see them praying and sweating profusely as if that is their last day on earth

6. The ones who will keep receiving calls and typing new year messages as if their lives depend on it

7. The ones who will attend the cross-over service for no reason. During prayers, dey will not pray, during praise and worship, you will never see them dance. ** wetin una come find come church sef? **

8. The ones who will keep checking their wrist watches as if they want to add more time to their life span. They are more concerned about the time, therefore, they pay little or no attention to the short sermon

9. The ones who would run out of the church the moment it is 12am on the dot. They will not even return to share the grace

10. The ones who will keep disturbing you about the time. ** is it 12 O'clock yet ?**

Written by: Tosyne2much
Nairaland and her comedians sha. You forgot to add those that will be online just to be the first OP for 2015.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tosyne2much(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
ifynairaland:
Nairaland and her comedians sha. You forgot to add those that will be online just to be the first OP for 2015.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha roflmao lwkmd grin

This is so hilarious

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Jok3r(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ah lov dis. Menh u get am wela.
tosyne2much:
I Just looked back at the silly things my friends and I used to do at cross over service when men were boys and I decided to put this down

1. The ones who can't remember when last they attended church service or have never attended church since the beginning of the year but will attend the cross over service

2. The ones who will keep going in and out of the church for no reason. ** wetin dem dey find sef ** ?

3. The ones who will go to church just to woo ladies. They will go into the church auditorium, check if pretty ladies are present and will start strategizing on how to strike up a convo immediately after the service

4. The ones who will go for Cross over service and start blowing knockouts outside the auditorium

5. The ones who will go and make their supplication to God. You will see them praying and sweating profusely as if that is their last day on earth

6. The ones who will keep receiving calls and typing new year messages as if their lives depend on it

7. The ones who will attend the cross-over service for no reason. During prayers, dey will not pray, during praise and worship, you will never see them dance. ** wetin una come find come church sef? **

8. The ones who will keep checking their wrist watches as if they want to add more time to their life span. They are more concerned about the time, therefore, they pay little or no attention to the short sermon

9. The ones who would run out of the church the moment it is 12am on the dot. They will not even return to share the grace

10. The ones who will keep disturbing you about the time. ** is it 12 O'clock yet ?**

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Odward(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
don't forget d ones dat only go to church on d last day and begining of d yr alone.....just to blow knockoutgringringrin#team Knockout 2014 outta ur life.

Happy new year in advance.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Emodeee: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Chanchit:
14, The ones that would rush in from
carnival around 11:55, say Happy new year by 12:01 then zoom back to
carnival.

i perceive u r that person.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by masterpat(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
tosyne2much:

Baba oh... I see u
U forgot to add *the ones who will start taking new year selfiez once it's 12o'clock

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tosyne2much(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Odward:
don't forget d ones dat only go to church on d last day and begining of d yr alone.....just to blow knockoutgringringrin#team Knockout 2014 outta ur life.

Happy new year in advance.
E.g Odward tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by haryormeedeh(f): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
immediately I saw the topic, i knew it was tosyne2much. nice post cos it is actually true. happy new year people

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by naijaboiy: 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
I Like this thread cheesy

No.4 toh sure...I don set my rocket full ground...we go scatter that church this night grin

2015 here I come cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tosyne2much(m): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
haryormeedeh:
immediately I saw the topic, i knew it was tosyne2much. nice post cos it is actually true. happy new year people
are you serious you knew I was the one even without opening the thread ?
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by bxcode(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
datguru:
I miss my wife badly, nothing is making sense to me now. I just wanna see her, talking on phone isn't making me feel any better
Haba, wey madam go na?gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) / Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) / Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.