Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,906 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex (55371 Views)

Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Olayinka8793(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
kayzdekor:
don't worry I will give u my sister
I will appreciate that,oya email me her number sharpaly.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
One of my reason is that my future wife maybe enjoying herself now....if I dont enjoy myself too I will feel cheated and like a fooool

Hence I devour as many punny as possible so e no go pain me when I marry my wife...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by kalufelix(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Olayinka8793:
Am 21 years old,single and have never had sex before as i dont have a g.f,meaning am a virgin,well i used to masturbate to make up for lack of sex(90 percent of males do according to researches) I dont care if anybody believe me or not,i just want to express myself.
My new year resolution is to break the damn virginity and am gonna start with a prostitute.
self service can be very raw and direct since u startd off wit it i dont knw hw ur body is gon blend wit real sex which takes a more steady convensional means thru climax and ejaculatn..ma point is u try and stick 2 rubber sex (protectd sex) until u get a partner
have fun!
Buh if condom burst ah no dey o...

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by alentyno: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
drlawizle:
One of my reason is that my future wife maybe enjoying herself now....if I dont enjoy myself too I will feel cheated and like a fooool

Hence I devour as many punny as possible so e no go pain me when I marry my wife...
No ooo ooooooooo!

any good thing you do in life will always be Rewarded!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by kalufelix(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
drlawizle:

choi! see reason
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
Olayinka8793:
Am 21 years old,single and have never had sex before as i dont have a g.f,meaning am a virgin,well i used to masturbate to make up for lack of sex(90 percent of males do according to researches) I dont care if anybody believe me or not,i just want to express myself.
My new year resolution is to break the damn virginity and am gonna start with a prostitute.

Dont do that bro...you'll definitely regret it cos you wont know how to interact with a girl leading up to sex & it will affect your marital life thats if any girl wants to even

settle down with you....try to know how to deal with people & especially women & you'll get lots of sex to the point of even getting fed up...women are the easiest set of ppl

once you know dr way....but if you dont dey will gladly punish you
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by KLand(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
dorlapoh20:
There is no acceptable reason why anyone should engage in pre marital sex. All these reasons are just excuses for lack of self control, weakness and indiscipline.

Well said. #up team no sex before marriage.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
KLand:

Well said. #up team no sex before marriage.
thank God. finally someone agreed with me.
thumb up bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Olayinka8793(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
kalufelix:
self service can be very raw and direct since u startd off wit it i dont knw hw ur body is gon blend wit real sex which takes a more steady convensional means thru climax and ejaculatn..ma point is u try and stick 2 rubber sex (protectd sex) until u get a partner
have fun!
Buh if condom burst ah no dey o...
I get u bro,thanks for d advice.......Am not a kid not to know that fucking raw is risky and deadly if tried wit a prostitute.I go do am gently to prevent condom bursting.My damn virginity must be broken latest this week.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by KLand(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
drlawizle:

Whatever happen to #no sex before marriage?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Missmossy(f): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
I guess most of the points are plausible.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by KLand(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
Olayinka8793:
I get u bro,thanks for d advice.......Am not a kid not to know that fucking raw is risky and deadly if tried wit a prostitute.I go do am gently to prevent condom bursting.My damn virginity must be broken latest this week.

No sex before marriage pls.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Olayinka8793(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
drlawizle:

Dont do that bro...you'll definitely regret it cos you wont know how to interact with a girl leading up to sex & it will affect your marital life thats if any girl wants to even

settle down with you....try to know how to deal with people & especially women & you'll get lots of sex to the point of even getting fed up...women are the easiest set of ppl

once you know dr way....but if you dont dey will gladly punish you
U mean make i keep my V?for wetin?,honestly am interested in having a g.f to satisfy my urge but i no get time to do chasing and toastin them for some reason.I knew it is not morally right but i just want to get the feel and confirm my potency
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by KLand(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
drlawizle:

Those who wait are not missing out. They are simply obeying God, who says no to premarital sex.

If you can't hold yourself now, even when you get married you wouldn't be able to do so.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Olayinka8793(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
KLand:

No sex before marriage pls.
unfortunately I have made up my mind.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by KLand(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
Olayinka8793:
U mean make i keep my V?for wetin?,honestly am interested in having a g.f to satisfy my urge but i no get time to do chasing and toastin them for some reason.I knew it is not morally right but i just want to get the feel and confirm my potency

You don't need to do the act before you confirm your potency. Don't you have early morning erections? That is proof enough
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by 1miccza: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nice write up OP thank God I wasn't misled by any of this.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by tomiobj(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
What ur sayn is. Story. Der is only one reason guys av pre-marital sex and it's because 'ITS AWESOME'. Likee if true
xpac01:
1. PEER PRESSURE:

This plays a huge psychological role in luring a guy into premarital sex. When the topic of straffing is raised either outside or here on NL, virgin guys like me tend to feel so left out like on a lonely island. And we begin to feel the pressure to join them by seeking a punny to bleep.This has also seen lots members loose out on #teamproudlyvirgin#. I hope we loose no one this 2015.

2. SUSPENSE:

when a normal libidinal guy sees a female silky lap and balooning bossom inside its clad, there mind sets into a movie mode. They begin thinking how their actors will kill the unseen bosses at the end of the movie. This can make the guy to start dropping lines and making advances towards the girl, eager to act out the movie. Please my guy, learn to switch on your descipline mode when face with such innuendo.

3. ADVENTURE:

Guys by nature love adventure. Thats why you hear some making new year resolutions to conquer at least 500 punnies in 2015. Hmm, king solomon dey hail oo!

4. TO KEEP THE GIRL.

Guys have this fear that if they don't bleep a girl they love, the lady might dump them for the bleeper. So they try bleep her to keep her. Smh... Hope you'll still keep the pregnancy.

5. AN EXCHANGE FOR A GIFT:

Though with some exception, but guys tend to see sex as a transaction. Sometimes, ladies feel a guy spends mindlessly on them. LIES!! Every normal guy tend to have a planned limit to spend on a girl. Once the limit clicks he start tabling demands for his own pound of flesh. Please ladies if you can't spend equally for a guy on financial bases, please don't demand or take much from him. He may cry foul.

6. SADISM:

Guys also are natural sadist. They love hearing a lady moaning their names in the feelings of pain and pleasure. Please bro, wait a little, your future wife is also a moaner.

7. POWER OF LOVE:

Now, should i call it love or lust? But onething is very sure, when a guy loves a lady and the se.xuäl chemistry is so good, at some points a desire to consummate the love via bleeping pops in. Please my guy, the feeling is no crime, you also be a man to those feelings.

8. TO IMPRESS THE GIRL:

when a guy attains the 8 or 20 inches amukuroto, or has read lots of books on how to give a lady 30 heavenly feelings per night, he automatically starts feeling like a superhero.. Bros, better keep those achievement and start sharing testimonies not tearing the girls' punnies.

9. CONSEQUENCE OF INDECENCY:

For every action there must be an equal reaction. I keep wondering if there is any positve reaction a guy expects from those indecencies. Please don't mind the +18. I'v not seen indecency respect any age.

10. A SEAL TO FESTIVITY:

Festivities like carnival, birthday parties, new year celebrations, Xmas, e.t.c. prove to be a tempting period for guys as they tend to make it memorable by sealing it with bleep. This Xmas I found my friend bleeping a girl, i just told him "bros you need Jesus". Have a premarital sexless 2015. Happy New Year

Feel free to add yours.
Cc: Tosyn2much and
#teamproudlyvirgins#.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by KLand(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
dorlapoh20:

thank God. finally someone agreed with me.
thumb up bro cheesy

Of course I do agree with you. I am a strong advocate of no sex before marriage.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by KLand(m): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
Olayinka8793:
unfortunately I have made up my mind.

It is not too late to change your mind. Say no to premarital sex.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Olayinka8793(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
KLand:

You don't need to do the act before you confirm your potency. Don't you have early morning erections? That is proof enough
Of course I do get regular early morning erections,but just that i want to have a feel of the real thing.I could have did it long time ago as brothels are not really far from my area but one of my good church going friend discourage me with tales of how my dick is a convenant between of me and God so i must not misuse it bla bla bla,but i cant hold on anymore
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Lordmykel(m): 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
I just discovered i'm a saint compared to my friends.. They talk about how they have sex.. They mock me because i'm a virg. I always wanted to be different. I think this is the only sin left for me to commit..
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Olayinka8793:

Thats what I'm talking about...you need to know how to rap a girl up to the point of sexual intercourse....if you go for a prostitute it will be difficult for you to communicate

with ladies upto that level and you'll end up sleeping with prostitutes regularly. My guy I'm talking from experience. Theres no greater feeling than having sex with a girl

that likes you personally. Its like heaven..I used to bleep these ashies but later on I found out I've been wasting money & I was never fulfilled, it was also affecting my

relationship with them ladies cos the low self-esteem was still there...until I decided to be serious & start getting to know dem ladies & I must tell you they are wonderful

ppl but it wasn't easy at first cos I was already addicted to ashies then but by diligence I scaled through...you're fortunate dat you're still clean...

My guy apart from even the diseases you're exposed to with ashies, you get nothing but emptiness in the long run cos you feel incomplete deep down within you if you

cant bed a girl for free with her willing & eager for it.. Those ashies are also cold-hearted bas..tards cos they can even wound/kill you sef if you mess up because

"The one that is standing in bustop, is aware that as..hewo is not work" Falz in music "high class"
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by ProdigyLoco(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
#teamre-virginated grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
dorlapoh20:

shocked seriously? i will send someone to you know so we can find out what will happen grin
Ehnnnnn !!! I just hope I don't fall into temptation wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by xpac01(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
kayzdekor:
haaaaaaaaaa...I know u must be talking from experience... Chai
Hehe, yea bro. Book experience.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by xpac01(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
AmaechiLinus:
Whoever wrote this is not a Virgin.
You sound so sure.. Wondering why I'll have to lie abt that.. Or is there any trophy at stake.??
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Olayinka8793(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
drlawizle:

Thats what I'm talking about...you need to know how to rap a girl up to the point of sexual intercourse....if you go for a prostitute it will be difficult for you to communicate

with ladies upto that level and you'll end up sleeping with prostitutes regularly. My guy I'm talking from experience. Theres no greater feeling than having sex with a girl

that likes you personally. Its like heaven..I used to bleep these ashies but later on I found out I've been wasting money & I was never fulfilled, it was also affecting my

relationship with them ladies cos the low self-esteem was still there...until I decided to be serious & start getting to know dem ladies & I must tell you they are wonderful

ppl but it wasn't easy at first cos I was already addicted to ashies then but by diligence I scaled through...you're fortunate dat you're still clean...

My guy apart from even the diseases you're exposed to with ashies, you get nothing but emptiness in the long run cos you feel incomplete deep down within you if you

cant bed a girl for free with her willing & eager for it.. Those ashies are also cold-hearted bas..tards cos they can even wound/kill you sef if you mess up because

"The one that is standing in bustop, is aware that as..hewo is not work" Falz in music "high class"
U made quiet a lot of sense bro and am begining to have a rethink and there is a chance i might heed your advice but the problem of been sex starved remain nd i dont hav a g.f yet and would not like to go back to masturbating,so u see the dilemma.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
You don't have to.. Pre-marital sex is a NO NO for me and I will never and never try that

Not even for 10 million Naira

bros i sure say u no feel fine....10million!!……………

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
VickyyB:

His username starts from N and ends with Y...
naijaboiy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ehnnnnn !!! I just hope I don't fall into temptation wink
grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
mizkeleke:

Yes ni.
Pictures or.........
lollll....lwkmd....lmfao.......dnt go blind o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / My Wedding Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.