Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex (55375 Views)

Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2015
shyshally:

Lol,you've clearly not been in a difficult situation,when your in one,you'll then understand what its like
Thanks jor!!#Formers
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by unmask: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2015
We all know there is only one reason.... It is the devil

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

bros no let us deceive ourselves. even toddlers ave been in difficult situations let alone me. Our ability to stand by what is right make us men and women of integrity. the more u overcome temptation the stronger u will be. peace
Then Goto Religious section,What do VIRGINS constantly look for in Romance/Sexuality secton? undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2015
ivyy:

cheesy cheesy grin
cute tho
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by KLand(m): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2015
Solozzo:

Probably a jehovah's witness? Lol

She doesn't have to be a JW. Premarital sex is not Something that God approves for Christian single person. That people are doing it doesn't make it right.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by KLand(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Good to know that cheesy

Ok. Thank u.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2015
LongShadow:
Then Goto Religious section,What do VIRGINS constantly look for in Romance/Sexuality secton? undecided
okay bros i will look into that. grin
btw stay away from PRE MARITAL SEX!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2015
KLand:

Ok. Thank u.
ya welcome
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2015
Not applicable to me
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by sleekyjay(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2015
xpac01:

Bruv I fitn't stop being a virgin.
#teamvirgingtillmarriage

lemmi guess.. U'v gotah female shampoo in ya closet.. #thumbsUp#

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by KLand(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Olayinka8793:
Of course I do get regular early morning erections,but just that i want to have a feel of the real thing.I could have did it long time ago as brothels are not really far from my area but one of my good church going friend discourage me with tales of how my dick is a convenant between of me and God so i must not misuse it bla bla bla,but i cant hold on anymore

My dear, the urge you are feeling is normal. But it is not an excuse enough to go ahead and do the did. Severally years ago, I was like you; I felt the same thing, but because I had made up my mind that I will not do the act until I was married, I kept my promise. Today looking back, I consider the 'waiting' one of the best decisions of my life.

I cannot claim it was easy. No it wasn't, but God helped me. I don't know even if you believe in God or not, because that is very important on how you conduct your life in that area. As a christian, the Bible does not condone premarital or extramarital sex. So it is in perfert obedience to the principles of God to wait until you are married, and stay faithful when you are married.

I feel that God gave you your virginity for you to share it with someone special. That person is your wife, not a prosti.tute, a girl friend or any other person for that matter.

So I would rather suggest that you wait. Jesus loves you and he help you if you let Him. In any case, the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by simdam500(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2015
dem yearning virginity issues like it some boko haram trouble.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Solozzo:

Probably a jehovah's witness? Lol
Deeper life grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Olayinka8793(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2015
KLand:

My dear, the urge you are feeling is normal. But it is not an excuse enough to go ahead and do the did. Severally years ago, I was like you; I felt the same thing, but because I had made up my mind that I will not do the act until I was married, I kept my promise. Today looking back, I consider the 'waiting' one of the best decisions of my life.

I cannot claim it was easy. No it wasn't, but God helped me. I don't know even if you believe in God or not, because that is very important on how you conduct your life in that area. As a christian, the Bible does not condone premarital or extramarital sex. So it is in perfert obedience to the principles of God to wait until you are married, and stay faithful when you are married.

I feel that God gave you your virginity for you to share it with someone special. That person is your wife, not a prosti.tute, a girl friend or any other person for that matter.

So I would rather suggest that you wait. Jesus loves you and he help you if you let Him. In any case, the choice is yours.
I think meeting u and getting your advice was divine as i have made it my new year resolution to break the virginity but having come across superior arguments/opinions like yours on this forum,i decide to hav a rethink and change my mind.Thanks 4 d advice,i appreciate.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by ivyy(f): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2015
LongShadow:
cute tho
smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Rapzino: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
What did u just do....premarital sex?
lol, good question man.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2015
ivyy:

smiley
Are u poison Ivy? grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2015
Keep calm and have fun wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by ivyy(f): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2015
LongShadow:
Are u poison Ivy? grin

Why poison? angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by KLand(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2015
Olayinka8793:
I think meeting u and getting your advice was divine as i have made it my new year resolution to break the virginity but having come across superior arguments/opinions like yours on this forum,i decide to hav a rethink and change my mind.Thanks 4 d advice,i appreciate.

Thank you for considering my opinion. Like I said, it will not be easy to keep the promise. But God will help you if you let Him. You are not alone in this type of struggle..... Contrary to popular belief, many young people are abstaining from sex till marriage.

When the temptation comes, don't dwell on it; redirect your focus to something else. If you win the war in your mind, you win it outside of it too.

Also you will do well to stay off sexually explicit stuff. They will fan the flame if you stay with them.

What about your friends? If your friends feel that its ok to do the did outside marriage, and you listen to them, they may weaken your resolve. Do watch your company. If you are still having some fears, you can talk to a mature christian around. God bless your heart.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Princecalm(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=otenathebobc post=29407589][/quote] yea, we are all in.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by 12ema: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
REASON 11: To make sure they are not buying a fualty product.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

ya welcome
hallo?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by kalufelix(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
drlawizle:

Dont do that bro...you'll definitely regret it cos you wont know how to interact with a girl leading up to sex & it will affect your marital life thats if any girl wants to even

settle down with you....try to know how to deal with people & especially women & you'll get lots of sex to the point of even getting fed up...women are the easiest set of ppl

once you know dr way....but if you dont dey will gladly punish you
you have a point buh ashew@ sef na woman abi ashew@ neva turn u down b4 4 bein rude or approachin her wit disregard
abi u no knw say ashew@ dey get bf
ashewo na woman
woman na ashewo
woman na woman...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hallo?
hi. you are back. thanks for yesterday
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

ok,I guess ur PMS were been bombarded ,haha is normal.I can relate with that
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

yea,don't mention,so what's up today?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok,I guess ur PMS were been bombarded ,haha is normal.I can relate with that
Did u send any?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
yea,don't mention,so what's up today?
Nothing jare. Just rest
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Did u send any?
to?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Nothing jare. Just rest
yea yea,,rest ,about rest how do u rest?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
yea yea,,rest ,about rest how do u rest?
on my bed chatting grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair / My Wedding Pictures! / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.