Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? (1273 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... / Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? by onila(f): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2015

she hates the girl, she took her boyfriend from
I don't just understand girls and their ways

I remember one b1tch snatched my friends boyfriend
that the only snatcher I respect and forgave a little
because I don't have sympathy for snatchers

she fell in-love with my girls boyfriend
pple cld see her struggling with her emotions
she cried everyday during the snatching process

when he dumped my close friend for her
she was always nice to my friend
she always gave my friend gifts on her birthday

but other girls
will start being wicked to you, feel so threatened, treat u like trash
after committing the sin, they cant even act right
Re: How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
Your point being?
Re: How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? by ROZZAYY(f): 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Onila hun HNY, honestly I haven't snatched anyone s bf b4, so I wouldn't know...or have i* scratches head
Re: How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? by Shedysworld(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Onila hun HNY, honestly I haven't snatched anyone s bf b4, so I wouldn't know...or have i* scratches head
Lol u'll soon confess.
OP when they "snatch" their friends boyfriends most times they put up a hard front and become hostile in just trying to shield the wrong they've done.

1 Like

Re: How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? by DeBamenda(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2015
grin grin
Onila

Bonne Année 2015 !

smiley I hope you're doing well
Re: How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? by onila(f): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
DeBamenda:
grin grin
Onila

Bonne Année 2015 !

smiley I hope you're doing well
thanks dear

merci grin smiley

Bonne anne too cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? by RoyalPearl(f): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
There is no such thing as snatching someone's boyfriend/gf. They are not an item that can just be snatched.

If a guy leaves his gf for another girl, he did it willingly. Ladies should stop blaming other girls for 'snatching' their boyfriends. It takes two.

8 Likes

Re: How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
RoyalPearl:
There is no such thing as snatching someone's boyfriend/gf. They are not an item that can just be snatched.

If a guy leaves his gf for another girl, he did it willingly. Ladies should stop blaming other girls for 'snatching' their boyfriends. It takes two.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? by natureblack(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
onila:

but other girls
I hate remembering that I forgot to tell you this ........

HAPPY NEW-YEAR DEAR wink...........a lot of goodies awaits you this year kiss
Re: How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? by onila(f): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
natureblack:
I hate remembering that I forgot to tell you this ........

HAPPY NEW-YEAR DEAR wink...........a lot of goodies awaits you this year kiss
AWWW Thanks hun

same to you smiley

1 Like

Re: How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? by Mavor: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Onila please I hope you made a new year's resolution to stop opening nonsensical threads!!! BIKO!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
onila you no dey tire? grin

1 Like

Re: How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? by dawealthiestman(m): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2015
onila:

but other girls

You are definitely one of those males claiming to be a female. Go and drink Orijin abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

********************************* / Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? / True Love?? What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? - See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.