Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East (18370 Views)

10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. / Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Akinsz: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Ibos are plotting to betray Jonathan. They are getting ready, like they do every election season, to offer themselves to the highest bidder.

bloody pr.ost.titu.tes!!
like cash n carry.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Akinsz: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Ohanaeze has mortgaged Igboland to the Jonathan 2015 reelection.....no turning back, no buyer's remorse, no second thoughts, no threats and ultimatums, the window of oppurtunity to negotiate is closed,....this is not 7am, this is 10pm and the T-Time is 12midnight!

We have 43days lefts to cast vote. What can Jonathan do for you at this hour?? Nothing! You have bought him and promised on your land to return him to power....why the remorse now? If this is not a scheme to betray what else can it be?

In fact, beside Jonathan who else can you support....has Buhari done anything for SE? No!! You have a best bet voting for an APGA presidential candidate if Jona is no longer your son, and Im not even sure APGA has a presidential candidate. If they do he is unknown!

Shyyte....its new year and I want to focus on Yoruba regionalism. Dont get me to start talking about Ibo this year. I dont have time for you this year.

Bloody cowards!! angry
dis dynamite pass boko haram bomb ooo.. Chaii...
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Akinsz: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Larow:
Please my people! Don't do dat o abeg! Please let's keep enduring! We really don't care right 4rm tym about d suffering and neglect in d southeast cos we are used to it and as long as we av our man on d presidential seat! DIS IS OUR IDEOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't let our enemies laugh at us o. We are igbos!!! GEJ is our man!
you mean to endure suffering. Are ibos donkeys or camels?
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by cut007: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
pafra:
Even in d south south the man did nothing what did you expect him to do in the south east.
He is only good at empowering militants.

South east dreaming that gej will hand over power to them now that is clear that power is going to d north they're waking up from slumber.

Is it today you notice he did nothing in the south east
Yes!!! Power will definitely go the north (in 2019) but it will not cross North Central!!! Mark it somewhere.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by cut007: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mortiple:
They have valid points though. Apologists of GEJ should give us straightforward answer. This is the kind of negotiation and bargaining Ndigbo should engage in and stop playing politics of sentiment.

Next up Ijaw Nation should openly declare their resolve to reciprocate this gesture of supporting their son should it get to the turn of Igbos. Once beaten, twice shy, as the saying goes.

However, I don't believe GMB is an option for Ndigbo. Tufiakwa!!!
word!!!
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by kestolove95(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Toble:
Scam everywhere, Oduah scam,Fresh Air scam,NIS scam,subsidy scam,et al.we just need a change of government let's see what they get to offer usw
we go revenge cum. next month
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by gists: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
LRNZH:

GMB of course. Are you a learner?

There are other presidential aspirants besides GMB and GEJ. So Ndi-Igbos are spoilt for choice as they awake from their slumber

Thank you my brother. This is what the majority of southerners failed to realise in 2011 with their blind support for a man with no achievement in Bayelsa. Granted people didn't want to vote for another northern muslim but we had Pat Utomi and even pastor chris okotie in the mix among many other southern presidential candidates. It is better to try an unproven candidate (even if he disappoints later) than to go with a known failure just because of hatred for a group of people.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by hyfr(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
LieDetector:
yes I do. Haven't heard of any railway station that passes through Aba.
where in aba do u stay? I stay at riverlayout around fire service I entered it this recently, its like the first journey they've taken to aba
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Vicel: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
InvertedHammer:

\
Dude, please stop writing.

Your umunna could be reading this. What an embarrassment!

/

Your iniquities of being an illiterate has been forgiven go n display ignorance no more.
No thanks to Nollywood u nw knw wot umunna is...
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by size38: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
The Igbos shouldn't complain because GEJ and PDP have given them everything they needed. What else do they want again?
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by jimmayoy: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
kenonze:

if u must abuse someone, fine but dont abuse a tribe or region.
I know in reality u are a good man that shows respect for elders. many read whatever u post/ comments and rate u on that. u dont allow social network to turn u into something u are not ok. I would urge u to withdraw ur statement because its inflammatory!

Yes its inflammatory and jonathan have said he ll arrest anyone that makes an inflammatory statement,so withdraw it at once.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by rasco2000me: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Are they sincere once jonathan throw money in between them e done finish they do not have integrity
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by joschuks(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2015
I am NT sure dis lagosboy was properly brot up. Odawise he wldnt cum to any social media to insult a tribe and d admin allowed him without banning him. It goes to show how his family is. Myopism is indeed a disease. He shld repent and ask for forgiveness to God and to the Igbos.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Trafficjam11: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
kestolove95:
dix jona of a TIN don scam many people o...d. guy jst place us on olx dey scam us...we go scam u cum feb14

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race / Tinubu Visits Masari In Katsina / Buhari Confers National Award On Atiku’s Running Mate, Okowa, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.