Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East (18342 Views)

10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. / Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by muh4lyf(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2015
All they need is money,given them money,they keep shut.... They want their share of cake... GEJ sure knows what they want... God save Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:

I said if you still have doubts about Railway operations from Enugu to PH after all the proofs that have been provide, go and lie down on the rail track the whole day and see if you come back alive.
It is that simple.

You posted a pic of peeps walking towards a train in Port Harcourt.

That's all I saw. I expressed my doubt and you asked me to go lie in front of a train.

It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Collynzo9: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Jeezuzpick:

You posted a pic of peeps walking towards a train in Port Harcourt.

That's all I saw. I expressed my doubt and you asked me to go lie in front of a train.

It's that simple.
Is there any other way to clear you doubt?
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by jkross(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2015
Who are these wans sef....umu ada ala igbo,igobo student blah blah blah igbo this igbo that.....dem tell una say na town union politics GEJ dey play...As an igbo man I can see GEJ's Handwork..despite the level is witch hunting nd opposition...people setting their roofs on fire just to ridicule the govt.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by ChynoBEATS: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2015
pafra:
Even in d south south the man did nothing what did you expect him to do in the south east

Shut up jor..... Mu.mu lyk u... Is he d1 who'll do something 4 them Don't they hv governors??...Don't they have state reps?? Don't they have LG chairman??...

Do u knw that the state n LG'A Reps in south-east do nothing but squander funds given to them

Is it Jona's fault...... Abi na him put dem there??... Nobi as dem take vote am dem take vote dem put too

pafra:

He is only good at empowering militants

>:-( angry
Stop being s.tup!d with ur words... If he's trully doing such ..... Do u knw the amount of power ateke tom ,Tompolo n asari dokubo I'll hv??...... Do u knw hw strong the youths in NEMBE city'll be......

4ur info.. Those people in ijaw , nembe n other villages were Nigerian Main oil source comes from R still Forgotten ..... Without any single infrastructure n its not the presidents fault.... Or hv u 4gtn that during the time of Abacha ,ibb n buhari the north was still a pure un-coated desert ...n nothing was done ... They only bribe their kings n local heads >:-(

pafra:

South east dreaming that gej will hand over power to them now that is clear that power is going to d north they're waking up from slumber

When nigeria was being ruled by the north........ Wat did they do ...... Wch infrastructure did they put in place

Where they not the ones who channeled pipe from the south east to the north??....

N gimme one reason y 90% of the whole oil refineries n oil wells in nigeria R being owned by the north??

N gimme one reason y those refineries aren't working with full capacity ....

Guy think b4 u talk ........

In-terms of schooling what has buhari done 4 his people??

In-terms of health care hv u forgotten
That the rich northerners where the ones who told the poor ones not to allow their children take polio vaccine??.......

Have u 4gotten that Even ibb dint build any notable thing 4his people in the north??......

Even abdul salam abubakar ... Buhari ..n .abacha dint impact positively to the lives of those in the north

pafra:

Is it today you notice he did nothing in the south east

Mu.mu .wen donald duke was the governor Of cross river ...did he call on obasanjo b4 he had to transform his state.....

Or did fashola call on Yar'adua b4 he started changing lagos ??

Abi uduahgan call jona b4 he strt to build tins 4 delta?? .......

Or did Rochas call on him b4 he started transforming imo state

Did ajimobi call on jona b4 he strtd building new schools.......

I don't just knw y some ill thinking people will just fly into a thread on nairaland n start abusing their freedom of speech all in the sense of laying their own Unclear opinion

....... Leave south east first........

Hv u gone 2d north n see hw ordinary local government chairman is being treated lyk a king .....n through his whole tenure he won't even Complete an un-going project neither will he even start up any reasonable one ..............

The problem is not Jonathan the problem is those u voted in to Lead u in your Community ......

They're all thieves

Jonathan is not the problem

Go n think about it

A president is Just like the Avatar His existence is to keep balance in other to avoid chaos so they won't accuse any tribe of being biased n unfair

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2015
But we all know the Ndi igbo would prefer a jonathan than a buhari anyday so they should hush it. Who is giving them the second naija bridge. I dear say jonathan has created a level playing ground for universities compared to the west by giving the SE the highest allocation of the govt intervention fund. In other news the northern youth agenda says jonathan is the best candidate. Anybody out there is a coalition my point exactly.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by ChynoBEATS: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2015
N to the Id!ot who said the rubbish ..... Is it jonathan that'll come n giv dem money b4 dey'll do something??.......... The money allocated to Every HeAD in government both state n federal.... Hv dey put it in2 good use??....

MY GOD ....... People r now being dumb on'a daily basis ...... They'll come out publicly with their stinking mouth n start saying rubbish ........

Hw I wish jonathan was as Mean as buhari n abacha ..... Some people would hv died or better still run 4their lives as they do now in gambia ,russia , north korea n zimbabwe ....

angry
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry

I smell the hand work of Apc

They're behind this

Na'GOD go help dem

angry angry angry angry
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by ernieboy(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2015
muh4lyf:
All they need is money,given them money,they keep shut.... They want their share of cake... GEJ sure knows what they want... God save Nigeria.
^
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by ChynoBEATS: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2015
bossmini84:
But we all know the Ndi igbo would prefer a jonathan than a buhari anyday so they

Nna mehn see me see wahala o.....

If U fit knw .... Abeg tell me y that man who is being pushed by thieves will be denying this

Its clear n tru ..... Ibos'll perfer jonathan over buhari but I don't just knw y One'll wake up one day n strt saying rubbish

bossmini84:

Who is giving them the second naija bridge.

I dear say jonathan has created a level playing ground for universities compared to the west by giving the SE the highest allocation of the govt intervention fund.

In other news the northern youth agenda says jonathan is the best candidate. Anybody out there is a coalition my point exactly.

As-in ehn...... Infact may GOD continue to enlarge your coast beyond your expectation .....

Leave those mumu who'll be saying rubbish all the time
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by SailorXY: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2015
mrjojo:
The earlier the IGBOS realize GEJ got absolutely NOTHING in plan for them the better.... South East Roads are simply deathtrap..Vote wisely, let abandon Tribalism for once..
tell us where exactly you've been in the South East first
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by LieDetector(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2015
hyfr:
train just carried me yesterday at aba
at which particular spot in Aba?
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by mu2sa2: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2015
kenonze:
one voice?
I doubt .

my take is that the igbos should not vote anyone comes this general election. They should concentrate in electing governors, senators and reps members with good intent of developing the east.
they are not gonna get any meaningful thing from either GEJ or GMB even though GMB may effect a better atmosphere in Nig as a whole than GEJ.
my point may sound crazy and usuless but that's just the truth.

all these senseless politicians dey taya me sef.
igbos shouldnt be angry that GEJ has done nothing in their region.
here in ogbia bayelsa state ...GEJ own LGA has no light since february 2014. call anyone and ask, no access road, everyone here is struggling yet the first oil well in Nig is located in this Ogbia (Oloibiri)
Last week, a guy from Bayelsan said in an interview carried by the Nation newspaper that if not that the election would be rigged as usual in Bayelsa, Gej would lose woefully there because he has done nothing for his state and the people won't vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Aldrickay: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2015
I tot u igbos said we niger deltans are biafrans? Or is jonathans name no longer azikiwe again?(although name dose nt matter sha)

well tank God u nw knw dat Niger deltans are on der own as biafrans,yoruba nd the arewas e.t.c

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by blowjohn(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2015
kokoA:
This people are so ungrateful! What else do they want from GEJ? He has adopted "Azikiwe" as his second name, he gave Ojukwu state burial, he made and igbo son, Peter Obi (Okute ndi'igbo) the deputy director (south) of his campaign team and he is christian.. Haba! The man has tried naw ahn ahn.. Igbos please vote for him o, he will do more.

pls I beg of u.......does burial add value to pple's lives? if I adopt a name frm ur tribe, wud it affect ur life.? is peter obi campaigning for the ibos or campaigning for Jonathan's reelection? am not ibo buh I just wanna make u see dat ur points don't make sense.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Vicel: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by HAVEIT(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
God will give us a man after his own heart.The hand of God is upon Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by dhidden: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
When you are truly walking with God and you read what carnal minds write or even say, you marvel in pity. You see and hear men trying to change your mind even with lies forgetting that God does not change His mind like men. He has seen it all from beginning to end before He makes His choice of who to work with.

People chill, God has chosen His man and He will make it happen in spite of everything! Vote your choice, only one will coincide with God's choice.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by sunny4life(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
I am from Anambra state.

But I must painfully admit that as far as politics in Nigeria is concerned, Igbo people (not excluding myself) are myopic, ignorant and stupi.d.

It is "extremely" difficult to take them seriously.

\
my bother,thats d brutal truth.The igbos have lost relevance in Nigerian politics dats y nobody takes dem seriously includin Gej.Dats y there can neva b an igbo president in Nigeria again and dat is a fact.The Gej they are hopin on have deceived dem and they hav failed to realise it.Am from d ss but so far as i am concerned,Gej has failed.I refuse to b blinded by ethnic sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by kokoA(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
blowjohn:

pls I beg of u.......does burial add value to pple's lives? if I adopt a name frm ur tribe, wud it affect ur life.? is peter obi campaigning for the ibos or campaigning for Jonathan's reelection? am not ibo buh I just wanna make u see dat ur points don't make sense.
sarcasm my brother, sarcasm..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by citizenY(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
obayaya:

Igbos are tribalistic? Really?

A region that is bent on voting a man who isn't from their region, who hasn't done much for their region as you said. But are willing to vote him regardless because they see the good in him.

Can you say that about the Yorubas and North?

You really need to shut up sweetheart. GMB couldn't save your father in the 80s, How exactly is he gonna save you in 2015?

You are entitled to your opinions, but please leave Igbos out of it... Rubbish

Chai, no let ya dibia hesr dis one
.. what is good in anyone who has not done anything for you?

Are you well??
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by LadyPM: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Igbos: na today? Una eye go soon clear say GEJ dey deceive una. Pls let's join hands and vote him out. Anyway, New is the year! New are our resolutions ! New are our hopes& aspirations! New are my warm wishes for a great change and end of corruption in Nigeria! New is my desire for a better Nigeria. Most importantly, New is the passion & yearning for GMB to end our woes! Wishing all forumites a happy, fulfilled & better year. SAI BUHARI- (Bring us happiness and remove injustice/ Bring Us Hope And Restore Intergrity). Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by hyfr(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
LieDetector:
at which particular spot in Aba?
from ph to aba, rail way station around ariaria area forgot the name of the place. Do u stay in aba
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by InvertedHammer: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Vicel:

Then I must say u re a bastard son if really u re Igbo. uchu!!

I have seen d new trend if any bastard wants to insult Igbos he would claim to be one, you guyz should mind urselves and let d igbos be.
We re not voting 4 Goodluck bcoz he has done well or neither re we applauding or praising his lack of managerial skills of d affairs of Dis great nation we vote him bcoz to us dere is no beta option....

If u want to vote buhari u can go ahead ur vote is ur say so make it count don't try to convince us as if we don't knw what is right for us.. Igbos would thrive irrespective of wot condition Dis nation would be bcoz we ve seen d worst of it all...

"Nwa nkita aha unu bu ndi ofe nmanu na ndi ugwu pou aga ahia anyi gi nne ya"
/
Here is Evidence 1.

My people...Do you see what I mean?

Other than stroking his ere.ction, this commenter has no basis for the rant

\
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by obyrich(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Guidette:

Happy new year!! Been a while.

I think Igbo people are the most tribalistic because of the whole Biafra issue. It doesn't get worse than that.
I wish you the best of the year, dear. I've been busy with work. Maybe, I need to educate you more about my people since you live a far off.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Vicel: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by InvertedHammer: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Vicel:

Anumanu.... Go n tell dat to ur dying racial discriminating self. Open ur vocal cord in oda to say trash ain't helping u get any better. Somnambulist wake up n stop wasting ur life on Tribal blatant racism!.
/
LOL.

Grammar!

Consult your dictionary.

\
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Vicel: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Toble: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
kestolove95:
dix jona of a TIN don scam many people o...d. guy jst place us on olx dey scam us...we go scam u cum feb14
Scam everywhere, Oduah scam,Fresh Air scam,NIS scam,subsidy scam,et al.we just need a change of government let's see what they get to offer usw
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by InvertedHammer: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Vicel:

They told u dat all igbos are into business ko, dats wat is making u think dat a better population of us are ignorant of education, I don't want to use d word "illiterate" bcoz abokis of ur type hate to admit d obvious, and it being dat u don't knw anything..

Tell ur brothers make dem cool down coz Ndi Igbo re always on d lead in terms of life achievement... .
Go n read ur books n stop castigating wat u don't knw, Aturru Hausa...

Tired of explaining simple English to u n ur brothers!
\
Dude, please stop writing.

Your umunna could be reading this. What an embarrassment!

/
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by LieDetector(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
hyfr:
from ph to aba, rail way station around ariaria area forgot the name of the place. Do u stay in aba
yes I do. Haven't heard of any railway station that passes through Aba.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Akinsz: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
That is where yebo power lies threat and to issue ultimatum with chest beating.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by t2luv1: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Election is all about building a coalition that will make sure you get to the final number to take you over the finish line. In US, we call that Electoral College. The magic number is 270. Looking at GEJ situation he made a strategic error in his calculation when he got elected, you can see this in the people he appointed to important positions in his administration. Not one notable appointment from the Southwest was made by his administration. He wanted to build a coalition made up of the North, South South, Middle Belt, and the the South East. That coalition was designed with the sole objective of leaving the South West out of the power structure. That would have condemned the South West to political wilderness. Had GEJ taken the time to look at the election result that got him elected in the first place, he would have noticed that the coalition that got him elected were mostly made up of the South West, South South, South East, and some areas in the Middle Belt. The North were never with him, in fact had he kept that coalition intact the North would have been frozen out of power forever. Fast forward to the present the only coalition that appeared to be with him are mainly the South South, and the South East. That is not a winnable coalition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day / Fashola: How We Added 400MW To Power Nat Grid Despite Sabotage / Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.